It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
THis is funny.

Found this on the breakingnews site

""Donald Trump: 'I am honored to have played a big role' in the release of Obama's birth certificate""

exactly what i was expecting.

so many of you are so gullible and still haven't figured any of this out.

goodnight and goodluck.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

Well, well now. Things are getting interesting.

Let me predict the events of the next few weeks...

*The so-called 'birther' movement will fragment into two generic camps. One will accept this document as genuine. The other will not. The latter will eventually produce evidence to suggest that the document seen here today is a fake contrived to divert attention away from the subject.

*Donald Trump is happy right now because... at least for the moment, he can disconnect from this issue and work on becoming a more mainstream candidate for president. He has taken credit for Obama's relinquishing the BC and will ride this wave for a while longer.

*Barack Obama II (or whatever) has a full plate that he has not yet even come close to cleaning. The world is just pretty plainly going to hell in a handbasket that has a big letter 'W' stenciled on the side. But, after arriving in power riding his own wave of unprecedented popularity, Obama now finds himself in so far over his head that we might as well have finally elected Mickey Mouse.

My fellow Americans, I have but a single message for you today... a message that does not contain the word 'hope' or anything else that is so meaningless. This message is straight forward and will not contain any partisan political BS.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the United States... you are on your own now.

Good night and God bless.

edit on 27-4-2011 by redoubt because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
I accept it. Now the question is did his mother forgo his citizenship when they moved to Indonesia.

This is a great way to overshadow Ben Bernanke's press conference, no? Perhaps there is some ulterior motive here.

No she did not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
""Donald Trump: 'I am honored to have played a big role' in the release of Obama's birth certificate""

I just heard Donald say that he has accomplished what no one else could!

Trump is taking credit, whether it belongs to him or not. Not Surprising... Now, about those College transcripts!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by freakjive

CNN LINK

It could be that forgeries take 2 years to be good ones. It could be that this is true and this conspiracy is now put to bed, I still want to know why so long Mr. President? Why not just show it 2 years ago when it first came up?

OH OH, this new Certificate says Barack Hussein Obama, he was born Barry Soreto not Barack Obama, HIS OWN BOOK CLAIMS THIS... This is FAKE!
edit on 4/27/2011 by theindependentjournal because: NEW INFO

Your argument just got taken out, he was not born Barack Soetoro.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is real, the top left corner is just how it appears in the state book binder that sits in the vault.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

I just heard Donald say that he has accomplished what no one else could!

Trump is taking credit, whether it belongs to him or not. Not Surprising... Now, about those College transcripts!

Yeah, and Trump (seemed a bit rattled) also said we need to move on to the real issues now, like Gas prices, "We've got people out there who are topping off their tanks because, uh, they can't do it properly"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Moving goal posts? You are late in the game aren't you.

Obama fails the eligibility req on so many levels its not remotely funny.

His BC was missing so that had to be addressed. It may not be real but it's beside the point. Birth certificate was only one component. I've said and many other law suits about this have said that all the evidence that we need we already have. Obama already admits he was born a duel citizen. Because of his father, was also born a citizen of Kenya which at that time was under British rule. A natural born citizen can not have duel loyalties. For a definition of what Natural Born is at the signing of the constitution you can look to several documents. I'm not going to post them all for you. But start off with Vattel's "Law of Nations"

§ 212. Of the citizens and natives.

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

Look up what John Jay said about the issue. Look up what Ben Franklin as well. Original intent isn't that hard to figure out. Besides, the courts themselves have used this definition many many times. Back then people knew what natural born meant and why it was important to the security of a nation.

All that aside there is still the age of his mother and the law of plain citizenship at the time of birth, his passport and Indonesia step father issue.

It would take ages to fill you in on it all

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE

Obama fails the eligibility req on so many levels its not remotely funny.

His BC was missing so that had to be addressed. It may not be real but it's beside the point. Birth certificate was only one component. I've said and many other law suits about this have said that all the evidence that we need we already have. Obama already admits he was born a duel citizen. Because of his father, was also born a citizen of Kenya which at that time was under British rule. A natural born citizen can not have duel loyalties. For a definition of what Natural Born is at the signing of the constitution you can look to several documents. I'm not going to post them all for you. But start off with Vattel's "Law of Nations"

§ 212. Of the citizens and natives.

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

Look up what John Jay said about the issue. Look up what Ben Franklin as well. Original intent isn't that hard to figure out. Besides, the courts themselves have used this definition many many times. Back then people knew what natural born meant and why it was important to the security of a nation.

All that aside there is still the age of his mother and the law of plain citizenship at the time of birth, his passport and Indonesia step father issue.

It would take ages to fill you in on it all

7 POTUS have had at least one foreign born parent so that cuts your argument right there and if it did not apply to them it does not apply to him.

The list :

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

Another lie destroyed and sunk,. How does it feel?

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Parents CAN be foreign born.... BUT THEY MUST BE CITIZENS before the person in question is born.

Try again

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Parents CAN be foreign born.... BUT THEY MUST BE CITIZENS before the person in question is born.

Try again

Nope, if the ruling did not apply to the other 7 it must not apply to Obama. So sorry!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Ha, you’re a Vattelist. Figures.

Vattel wrote his treatise in French, the term he used was ‘indigenes.’ The first English translation that uses the term natural born was published in 1797, 10 years after the Constitution’s ratification.

Further, and relying on the English translation Vattel is saying that “the natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.” Born in the country and of parents who are citizens. If you believe this definition then that disqualifies McCain as well.

But it doesn’t matter what a Swiss philosopher, or what you think, what matters is what the standing law is in the United States. And, since Wong Kim Ark in 1898, the Supreme Court has ruled that everyone born in the United States — except children of foreign diplomats and enemy soldiers during invasion — is a natural born citizen.

edit on 27-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I don't know who you're talking to, but I have been an avid birth certificate researcher since 2008, when this issue FIRST came up here.

The rest of your post is recycled birther lies, assumptions and suspicions. And you've apparently bought them, hook, line and sinker. Vattel did not write our laws or our Constitution.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I just turned on my PC and spit up my coffee.
I'll let this new document cook for a couple of days while the forensic folks put it under scrutiny.

It just seems all so well played. Trump is now holding his hands high in the air. I think this has more to do with Corsi's book that is soon to hit the stands and the hands of a million plus people. We'll see but gimme a break Donald.

If this was so easy, why drag the old feet for the past two years? The strategy is playing out with the use of the new Trump tool/closet democrat/sneak attack. I think I'm just going to close my eyes, cover my ears and start humming for the next year.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Those seven had parents (notice the plural) that were citizens at the time of birth. Obama's father was never even a resident. He was a foreign exchange student.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Again, Im not a birther as I really didnt keep up with things and didnt care to wade through the lies in each thread. My question is .. why didnt he release it initially if it was no big deal? Why drag it out? Now that he has finally decided to release it, doesnt it make sense to not sit here and bicker back and forth but get together and see why it was released NOW? What strategy is this?

Nahhh its more fun to post post after post being arrogant and haughty toward those who questioned it on a conspiracy website.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Ha, you’re a Vattelist. Figures

So were the founding fathers so I'm in good company

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Yes McCain is disqualified and so is Bobby Jindal

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

The decision that Justice Gray passed down was to make Wong Kim Ark a regular citizen ... NOT a "natural born" citizen. Kim Wong Ark decision did not change or effect the Article II eligibility clause to be President or redefine it

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by aptness

Yes McCain is disqualified and so is Bobby Jindal

Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Lousiana while McCain whose father was a career Navy Admiral and was born in The Panama Canal Territory Zone while it was a US territory. Both are eligible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join