It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock! Britain Exposed As Main Al Qaeda Terror Training Ground

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
,well,looks like Britain

The files will raise questions over why the Government and security services failed to take action sooner to tackle the capital’s reputation as a staging post for terrorism, which became so established that the city was termed “Londonistan”.
has a lot of problems

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite

,well,looks like Britain

The files will raise questions over why the Government and security services failed to take action sooner to tackle the capital’s reputation as a staging post for terrorism, which became so established that the city was termed “Londonistan”.
has a lot of problems

Begin the production of the clone army!

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

Not a shock.. Surprise maybe, but not a shock.. Hopefully the British government will do something about this before they see an attack on their own soil...

On a side note: Notice the picture and the signs saying "Freedom can go to hell"... Nice.... I'm glad they have their priorities straight...

May god have mercy on them all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Those signs are hilarious, how much you think they payed those people to hold those signs? lol.

Why would the UK or the USA really want to stop terrorism. It justifies lots of military spending, puts more cameras where they can see you, and makes the big wig fat cats at the top quite happy.

You think they care about you?
edit on 26-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That's funny, I always thought Al Quaeda headquarters was located in Langly, Virginia.

You can see a pic of the terorist training camp here:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d25c6ba6f8b3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4/26/11 by FortAnthem because: Spellin :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So according to the US agenda, they now have to attack Britain and root out all the evil.

This is why they invade Countries, right?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Not a shock.. Surprise maybe, but not a shock.. Hopefully the British government will do something about this before they see an attack on their own soil...

On a side note: Notice the picture and the signs saying "Freedom can go to hell"... Nice.... I'm glad they have their priorities straight...

May god have mercy on them all.

It's not even a surprise, unfortunately. Plus we have *apparently, depending on your view of the whole 9/11* already had an attack on our own soil at 7/7. Not to mention the failed attack on Glasgow airport to which end suspects were traced not 1 mile away from my home all raised in this country.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is old new to us brits he's been operating out of our country for years now. the problem is they never seem to catch him doing much other than chattin bull insightin hate ect but unlike america britain truely is the land of the free freedom of speech means he can say what the hell he likes an get away with it .....DAM SHAME!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
more propaganda to add more laws to give more power to police and less to the people; they are not getting very creative, maybe they tired of it ?

business as usual

i can't believe the poster "damod" already asking for those laws. man if you're not a disinfo agent i have a lot of compassion for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
speaking as british born and bread person i have had the delight of watching the last 10 yrs of mosques and islam loveing people spreading rapidly,its getting that bad that the some of the small mosques are having people praying outside,i seen this last year and the police were even there having to direct traffic and keep peace..this is not britain anymore this is BRITANISTAN....check coventry,populous and islamic buildings,theyve even bought a church thats over 100 yrs old....england has gone and BULLSTAN is here...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

are you a (brainwashed) human or a software ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
those people holding the signs could easily be christian/hindu/sikkh being paid to hold those signs. They all are holding the same exact sign for petes sake. None of the signs are original. I have never heard a true muslim say any of those things.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
check coventry,populous and islamic buildings,theyve even bought a church thats over 100 yrs old....england has gone and BULLSTAN is here...

Check BRADFORD and parts of HALIFAX. Calls to prayer, Friday religious processions taking up the streets, fireworks at all hours, major drug rings, gardens used as rubbish dumps, different language, clothes, shops... Different cultural norms. Police afraid to take action in case they are accused of racism. Oh and dare to mention the Asian child sex rings in Keighley.... There is little integration and it is deliberate. An Asian colleague told me this herself.
Happy clappy multiculturalism is a myth. As for ethnic, not so minority minorities, they hate each other.

edit on 26-4-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am sick of hearing about people living in the UK that hate our way of life, yet are happy to claim our benefits, which in their ideal view of the world(sharia law), would not exist. How can their followers not see the blatant hypocracy there?

Why are we not kicking these people out of the country for plotting treason? Why, when most other countries have secret police to round these types up and 'deal with the problem in a dark alley' do we just let them carry on plotting and hating? Why did our government bring in all these anti-terror laws that negatively impact the general population's every day rights if they're not using the new laws against the insurgents on our soil? Why are we letting extremist groups spread their threatening anti-women, anti-gay, anti-freedom posters of hate around London?

Drive them out, protest their very existance on our soil, oppose every sick freedom bashing protest they hold, people of Britain we have obviously not made it clear enough to these insidious invaders that we welcome only those who are happy to live how we live, to stand for what we stand for, to fight for the freedoms our fathers and grandfathers died for! If you move to this country you'd better support our values, because the more discoveries of leeching benefit claiming terrorists there are on our soil the closer we get to severe civil unrest. Inform your local police of any suspicious attitudes or behaviour, you can't guarentee that whatever they're plotting isn't going to affect you or your loved ones. Better that these people try to live in a vigilant, hostile environment where their every move is watched by the loyal people of this island, than us all turning a blind eye until it is too late.

We opened our borders, we welcomed in the people's of the world under the banner of democracy, well now that banner is under threat and the government and police forces can't protect us alone, we the people need to be the eyes and ears that keep watch over the safety of our country. We can't take the law into our own hands but we can put the guilty into the hands of the law with the right information!

To the innocent muslim community of Britain who may choose to take offence to what I have written; if you truly care about living in Britain and supporting its values then you have a duty the same as any other citizen to do your part in protecting our country from a very real threat. Get down off your high horses, stop saying you're all being victimised because that is simply not true, stop moaning about being asked to spy on your own communities because if there was no threat you wouldn't need to, and if your community is clean then you have nothing to worry about do you?

We have ALL lost rights thanks to global terrorism we must ALL make concessions if we want to maintain our way of life. Those that oppose it are determined and you are either with them or with us, it really is that simple. You support Britain and what we represent or you can leave, and it's time ordinary people clarified that message.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There are some Muslim extremist in the world... There are some Christian extremist in the world...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a92415beff12.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93b833a240c8.jpg[/atsimg]

To use such silly photos as evidence to prop up such a bold statement is purely shock tactics. Anyone with half a brain will just ignore it.

A few extreme nut jobs in our country does not mean we have been somehow radicalised or taken over. The vast majority of Muslims in Britain and America live in peace... Just like the Christians...

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Correct there are extremists of all kinds the world over, the point is none of them are welcome in Britain, and they sure as hell should not be living off our tax money while they spread their hate.

Open your eyes, maybe your faith is what blinds you?

You can't derail the thread by pointing out the existance of other extremists, to deflect a post that is against muslim extremism, we all know there are all kinds of extremists out there but that doesn't make it ok to let them live in our country, off our tax money, while inciting violence and hatred against our way of life does it?

As my earlier post said you are either with us or with them so which is it?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I think that one photo has been posted on ATS at least a thousand times. The same photo with the same angry shouty muslim men. then we have people making the same comments about the same photo in countless threads. I'm not defending muslim extremists but with enough of these photo's it will have you believing every muslim wants to decapitate you. Which I know some on this board actually think.

ETA, check the source of the OP, a xtian sight bashing Muslims, well I knever
edit on 26-4-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
In a recent undercover investigation they discovered race hate indoctrination at mosque schools around Britain as well as mistreatment of chiildren
www.theblaze.com...
It's the viper in our midst. Peace loving Muslims should be just as concerned that these places exist.
edit on 26-4-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join