It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock! Britain Exposed As Main Al Qaeda Terror Training Ground

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by davesmart
check coventry,populous and islamic buildings,theyve even bought a church thats over 100 yrs old....england has gone and BULLSTAN is here...

Check BRADFORD and parts of HALIFAX. Calls to prayer, Friday religious processions taking up the streets, fireworks at all hours, major drug rings, gardens used as rubbish dumps, different language, clothes, shops... Different cultural norms. Police afraid to take action in case they are accused of racism. Oh and dare to mention the Asian child sex rings in Keighley.... There is little integration and it is deliberate. An Asian colleague told me this herself.
Happy clappy multiculturalism is a myth. As for ethnic, not so minority minorities, they hate each other.

edit on 26-4-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

You couldn't be more right, we're getting walked all over and no-one is willing to do anything as it's all too easy for them to play the 'racism' card. I'm all for diversity, but this isn't diversity, it's a long drawn-out takeover.

The recent child-sex and murder case in Blackpool is a prime example of this, evidence was presented, the accused played the racism card, and THEY got several thousands in compensation and no charges. Not saying they were guilty, but it just seems the law and justice system certainly acts differently in situations like that.

It's not race that causes these problems, it's culture and religion. Especially when they're being integrated in a society that has been, and still is, stuck in its ways.

Bring on the zombie apocalypse, something needs to change.

Peace out

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doyle

As my earlier post said you are either with us or with them so which is it?

Who is "us" and who is "them"??

Why do I have to be with either?? I am "with" my family and friends... What I do in life always has them at the forefront of my decisions.

I really don’t feel the need to affiliate myself in any silly ideological or political camp... I prefer to remain a free thinker and I am certainly not so insecure as to need any group as an emotional crutch in life. So, thanks, but I think I will stay in my own camp where I have the freedoms to make my own decisions.

With regards to the pictures... I was trying to prove a point and certainly not attempting to "derail the thread"

A few nut jobs with placards does not equate to a take over... That was my point and remains so...

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Please read my large post on the first page. Us = the people who want to live in Britain the way it is, them = those that wish to change the system drastically or do our people harm. Please read what I wrote and do not make assumptions based on your own bias.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
some of you fellow humans have missed the point...to those that dont live in britain say what you like but i and others are living this life day in and out,when i go to the shop im not sure if im in britain anymore..check a thread of mine 44 languages spoken at my daughters school FACT..this is only a tiny part of britain if you like il go and take pics of all 7 mosques within 10 mins walk from me..ive been abused and spat at not so many moons ago because of wearing my t-shirt that has the union jack on the front,this country is #ed now and mods you always like removing replys that dont conform to your decorum WTF..you will speak like this when your children come home from school beaing bullied because they dont confirm to FOREIGNERS STANDARDS

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doyle

Please read my large post on the first page.

Why should i?

My first post on this thread was directed at the OP. You then cut in to say that I must either “join us or them” or whatever it was. Seeing as it was you who cut in you should have made your point clearer rather than expecting me to go over your old posts just to understand what you are talking about. I asked a legitimate question regarding your comment to me.

However, i have now had a read of your initial post and although i agree with parts of it I feel that it is littered with borderline far right rhetoric and Daily Mail paranoia...

On one hand you say...

Why, when most other countries have secret police to round these types up and 'deal with the problem in a dark alley' do we just let them carry on plotting and hating?

Which sounds very much like you are advocating the use of secret police in this manner... but you then go on to say...

Why did our government bring in all these anti-terror laws that negatively impact the general population's every day rights

Which indicates that you fear for the erosion of freedoms??

You seem a little mixed up... It’s almost like you want anyone who you consider not worthy of Brutishness dealt with by some underground hit squad while everyone who is "with you" treated with fairness and justice.

And before you say "i am just taking about the radicals" do you really believe that the true radicals are walking around with placards??

For laws to work they have to apply to everyone equally. You want to live in fear of Islam and buy into all the government and media propaganda... fine... just be prepared to lose your freedoms.

Do I get angry when I see groups of people burning poppies?? Of course... But I see it for what it is, a tiny minority of idiots.

Just like when Philip Laing urinated on the war memorial i didn’t start screaming about all those bloody students!!

www.guardian.co.uk...

You also accuse me of being blinded by my faith... Maybe it is you who is blinded, by your anger!

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I wasn't suggesting we adopt such secret police measures but pointing out that in the countries these guys come from they do use such a system to deal with insurrection, very effectively. We are taking a hit to our liberties instead of doing this so I'd like to see some results. I do however see how that statement could come accross in hindsight so fair enough for raising the point.

I do oppose the erosion of our freedoms, but where they have already been eroded they sure as hell better be making good use of the laws that changed. I don't think enough is being done while extremist groups of any kind are allowed to spread hate on our soil, especially not while they live off our benefits system.

What I take offense to is how you and another poster have implied that I am a hater of all muslims which I am not, and yes you should read what someone has to say before assuming you know where they stand on an issue. I read what you said before I posted, but you said yourself you couldn't be bothered to read what I wrote, yet you went on to make the assumption that I am far right or paranoid. This is simply not true and I reserve the right to defend myself against such accusations whether the mods agree or not.

For the record every vote I have made in my life has been Liberal Democrat, but based on one thing I say I am assumed to be a right wing facist? I guess that one statement I made must mean all those years of left wing liberal votes I cast count for nothing then?

To clarify for people that also couldn't be bothered to read my first post in this thread; I am against anyone who moves to Britain but opposes our values and way of life and uses violence and hate to change it, and if you think there is something wrong with that statement I would call into question your loyalty to your nation. I know my view is on the right side of the law, is yours?
edit on 26/4/2011 by Doyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

That was the article saying it was a shock,I,personally knew it was getting real bad,over there,it wasn't a shock to me.But,I,will say,there are more there then I,thought.The whole middle east will be MUSLIM,except,all of Israel.Radical ISLAM IS GETTING WORSE EVERYDAY,wake up AMERICA!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So according to the US agenda, they now have to attack Britain and root out all the evil.

This is why they invade Countries, right?

Or they could just publically condemn then privately fund the extremist groups.

That's what they did last time the UK had a terrorist problem, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
No shock there, I welcome all walks of life here in the UK thats why I love it, but it also seems to be some sort of haven for criminals too. Money launderers, drug barons, corrupt international officials ect and now people want to destroy the very country that has brought them together.

Extremists of any kind will have a shock if they get their way and destroy the UK, they will have a hard time finding somewhere to go to next.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don’t even need to read the article lined to know what this is about. Wikileaks come out with information that every man and his dog has known about for years that London (as shocking as this may be) has been home to terrorists, who have radicalised other people of the Islamic faith who have gone on to commit acts of terrorism and as such some 35 of these individuals have ended up in Guantanamo. This is not new news, we know London has a small minority within the Islamic community who are sympathetic to terrorists and actively encourage in terrorist activity, but guys, this happens in most large cities, this has been known for years.

This however does not mean that the UK is the main training ground for Al’Qa’ida or that the majority of Al’Qa’ida’s support is in the UK. To suggest that is does is just ridiculous and an insult not only to the people of London but the UK as a whole. Really can someone please show me the network of terrorist training camps in the UK that are comparable complex training camps found in many Middle Eastern states such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and so on.

The title of this article is just ignorance incarnate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join