It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your own made up quotes!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
" The more they breed, the more they feed, the more they need control"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Didn't make this up but it's always been my favorite and I've only seen it once.

"A dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Heres some of mine

The probability of the random weirdness of my delusional mind has caught up with this virtual reality sense of being that seems real in my dreams in tomorrows thought about when everything happened to make this thing called a mental illness and not something extraordinry in tomorrows future

Embrace the knowledge inside your mind,serenity is the key you need to find inside the maze that earth unwinds.

Just another normal day in a weird world
sounds normal to some but weird to
majority,,so then a weird day in a normal
world must be normal to those who think it.

To behold a question is to capture the picture of the thought you seem to forget while in a trance.

A fraction of the heart is only fractions of love you havent got.

To look out of one's eyes isnt to see whats in front but to know it exists.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
"we all know everything, some things just take longer to figure out."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
"Life is like a box of C4 with a random timer, Doesn't matter how long you have, your still gonna die in the end"

"When life gives you lemons? then make sure to stick them in life's tailpipe"

"I was always worried about the world ending, sadly for someone that dies this process happens everyday"

"A friend ask me once..so when is Jesus coming back? I told him, as soon as it's safe"
edit on 26-4-2011 by mrmmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You say aliens don't exist and you believe in God!Well i've never seen God but i've seen a U.F.O.

Me to most people.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
In all my years of studying the ways of Life, I've come to the conclusion that in Heaven, there are no acronyms!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"Politically incorrect, socially retarded!" ~Me

And fits me!

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
When Mr. Owner doesn't feed me, remember, the fridge can easily be opened, and the turkey is in the bottom drawer.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"Hold my beer, I want to try something" - Most people from Iowa before traffic accidents and me

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
" If I were a wise man I would vote Ron Paul "

" I'm too scared to live"

" The cops never think it's as funny as i do "

" Go CANUCKS GO" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 26-4-2011 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Been a while since I logged in here, but couldn't help myself....

"Excuses are tools to nothingness"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"The intelligence of an unconscious individual is merely an exhibition."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

Explanation: S&F! Brilliant idea!

Personal Disclosure: Aside from the 1st sentence in my signature, here is another one of mine...

You can't fool me! I'm already stupid!

P.S. And here are some quotes that are not mine which I like very much...

All your base are belong to us!

We do not forget! We do not forgive! We are Anonymous! We are LEGION! Expect US!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
"Is this the same reality I woke up in yesterday?" - Genuine question!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
"legalize it"

"a pattern of positive achievement creates a pattern of positive attitude"

this next one i got from a line i heard in the miniseries The Pacific... It was one of the last episodes with Eugene Sledge talking. What he said range a bell in my head as I was going through a confusing time in my life. I didn't know what I wanted to do with anything from school, to work to relationships. So when I heard this line, it helped me and then I wrote something just improv and from my heart that ended up being inspirational to me in my journal that will follow the quote. I give you now, what he and I following, said, out of my own private journal with the intention of giving something small to help all in any way. Here goes:

He said, "You see that? That's why I'm still a bachelor. I don't dance until Eugene Sledge wants to dance."

What I wrote to myself in my journal: "Remember not to feel pressure to be with women, to get a career immediately, right now, just because someone wants you to. Don't succumb to fear or feel hurried. You dance when you want to; you make the choices. But make sure you make them and don't use this new found "freedom" as an excuse to do nothing. Be inspired, be brave and feel free. Thousands of your male ancestors from a successful line of father to son, await for your return, and cheer YOU on!... YOU! are a miracle! Know you have the freedom to do whatever you want, and be anything and everything you want to be. Honor the past and love the now - every moment - by being your own personal miracle. And give all of who you are... and help save this world."

After reading it a few times, I eventually changed some of it but most of it is exactly the same the way it came out. I actually just added stuff since the first time I wrote it. Hope it helps.

Sorry if this wasn't initially allowed but these are two of my favorite Buddha quotes... they need to be heeded and lived by example by all people now.

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule."
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." -Buddha

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"Aaaaah, not long left to go now, those humans have almost finished themselves off!" - just about every living creature on this planet!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Have a nice burrito!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

have you ever read Voltaire? This was probably never said by him but it was attributed to him in the 1906 book The Friends of Voltaire by S.G. Tallentyre.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hehe, great idea!

I have had some enjoyment, and hey -- maybe even learned a few things reading the previous posts.

Here is mine, only comes to mind once I reach a blissful state of mind.....

"The Human body is such a nuisance!"

Upon the realization of how much you feel your body everyday --- after reaching a nirvana state of mind.

Haha.

Being weightless is an amazing experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join