It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your own made up quotes!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Simplicity is Complexity at its Best

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The two in my sig, but here are a couple more I like:

"And the time will come when you see we're all one and life flows in within you and without you" - George Harrison (Within You Without You)

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make" - Paul McCartney (The End)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
" to err is human but you'd have to be divine to have made this ****ed up place ! "

edit on 22-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: multiple typo's and it was only 1 line - jeez

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
All the girls left ...just like the Ent Wives.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Farmville rocks the Casaba man, I'm creating worlds here! ~ Yes I was addicted at one time but a week long power outage cured my addiction.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You are a bad Catholic, and that's not good.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
'People take life too seriously. They run around worrying about the big picture, whilst all the little pictures slip by unnoticed.'

Came to me only this morning whilst I lay in bed!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I was arguing with my sons about not putting things away when they were done with them and if I found their stuff/food stuffs laying on the counters I'd take it away from them. The next day I find a Ramen soup wrapper wedged in between the fridge and the counter top, so I yelled at them from the kitchen " You guys just lost out on a MAJOR food source"
That quote as since become priceless in our home and I have taken much ribbing from them about the nutritional value of Ramen noodles

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostsock
You are a bad Catholic, and that's not good.

Quite magnificent, you strange villain.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Alright here you go, "We all paint our own pictures in this life and when we get to where we are going we finally realize how bad of an artist we truly were."

Here's a few others courtesy of my mom who has a talent for great quotes, after seeing any bird outside, "Is that an egret? I'm pretty sure that is an egret." (Anybody down south should laugh at this) and another, "I'm ballooning up to nothing here!" and lastly one of the best ones in her reputed greatness, "Offtah let me tell you what that felt like a dingo in laundry shoot." Love you mom!
edit on 7/23/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
"He who last last is slow of wit"
"Music, because life needs a soundtrack"

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
"You say we need a politician or a religion or a type of ideology to fix our current problems of War, poverty, greed, and human suffering...what we need is a change in human consciousness." -Me

Mine's got a similar idea(:

'Idealism' is a term invented by lazy people who would rather blame the flaws of our society on human nature, than take the time to fix the institutions that taught us those flaws in the first place. - Me.

'Cause I got tired of being called an idealist.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla
"He who last last is slow of wit"

He who repeats himself is repetitive --Non

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
so i thought of a few more things i've said over the years, i'm pretty sure there original.

"Oh, so life didn't turn out how you thought it would? Well i'm not a racecar-driving, astrounaut, cowboy, rockstar, so i guess it's been a big dissapointment for the both of us!"---me to my ex fiance when i found out she was cheating on me.

"Highschool musical 2? Yeah, i think you'll have to see that one without me babe, i'll be doing something else."

"Why do i drive such an old car? Well i cant afford a new one, and this one just looks sexy."

"I shoulda joined the air force."

"Someday Sasquatch will show up with some aliens, then you will have felt bad about making fun of me."

"I kinda wish Lee Harvey Oswald was still alive so i could ask him how he shot around a corner, that would be useful during hunting season."

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
"My rootbeer just went over the edge." -- Non

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A mind blown, is a mind shown.

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
"to give is priceless" -me

"the first thing that comes to mind when trying to understand something you do not...... Is usually the wrong answer"

-me

"Just revel in it"

-me

"there is never enough time to do it right the first time."

-me

edit on 25-7-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
"When you're upset about a break up, be happy and know that you're that much closer to meeting your soulmate
" -me
edit on 14-3-2013 by boombai because: additions

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You may loose your parents
You may loose your friends
But no matter what
Do not loose your self

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join