It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sledghammer used in Mexico killings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhioPariah
Stop the income, stop the violence. Decriminalize. End the failed War on Drugs.

If it wasn't the drugs then it would be something else...
you of course know Human trafficking is big biz... the cartels bring in not just workers but girls for the sex trade...
lately with the spike in oil prices cartels have started tapping into oil pipelines... hauling it off in tanker trucks... gets sold in Texas... no one asks where it came from either...
Early morning oil pipeline explosion in Mexico kills at least 27, injuries 52 others
that was from this past Dec.. guess what caused the explosion

so decriminalizing wouldn't really stop them... heck I don't think it would slow them down one little bit
edit on 25-4-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Without looking at the images (noooo thank you), I would assume the bodies were dismembered by animals after they were interred.

A horrific final indignity for these innocent people, but not random overkill mutilation, I think.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Nope... neatly chopped up and sectioned...
yes a real animal did it... a nasty two legged animal

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Yikes, I take it back, then. That is baffling and awful indeed.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I guess they figured a bullet could be traced to the possibly still used firearm but a sledge hammer with no finger prints would leave less evidence?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That does it……..With the open availability of sledge hammers, a tragedy like this was inevitable.

We need to instate a strict sledgehammer registration system, and restrict sales of this deadly weapon.

Sledgehammers are made to destroy things!
They exist for no other reason. Enough is enough!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Don't let the Brady Bunch get ahold of this...I don't want a background check and a seven day waiting period to get a sledge.

I have a good friend in the Arizona Militia and it's nuts what comes across the border. Farmers and homeowners near the border are being shot at and several have been killed. UT El Paso, I think it was, had to be locked down because of a gunfight across the border and stray bullets raining down on campus. There's bullet holes in houses near the border, too. It's very sad that our government won't force Mexico to put a stop to it or do it themselves. Isn't that an invasion of our soverign soil by terrorists? Maybe if they ignore it it will go away...oh, wait, that's not working either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join