It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp, ELF's, It is a weapon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I searched but do to a lack of proficiency I couldn't find anything like this. Thought I better share.This takes me off the fence as for wheather or not Haarp is capable of causing an earthquake. Say what you will about it. I can only believe the Japan earthquake was a totally projected event from this point forward. If this isn't enough proof
then I'll kiss my boot. My boot, not my butt. Got to make things clear for the jokers around here. Me being on of them of course.

edit on 24-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've been looking for a basic and simple explanation for a while now and this fits the bill. I've read a lot about HAARP but the people I try to describe it to think I'm nuts!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Great video. It would appear HAARP is capable of many things, which I have believed for a long time. There is so much information available that it is IMO undeniably capable of causing quakes, storms, and so on. It is hard to believe there are still people who don't think HAARP is responsible for any of the disasters we are seeing these days. Not all of them, but some of them.
Good find.
Nana

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't doubt that Harrp is lethal and I read somewherfe its made nuclear weapons redundant but I don't understand why it would be aimed at Japan, they're allies and common sense would tell anyone their nuclear units are vulnerable and fallout would eventually blow across the water to the USA and elsewhere.

Afre you thinking it was deliberate or accidental, or worse case scenario other countries have their own little harrps.
Dear God its really time to make for the moon or is that vulnerable to?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
reply to post by randyvs

I don't doubt that Harrp is lethal and I read somewherfe its made nuclear weapons redundant but I don't understand why it would be aimed at Japan, they're allies and common sense would tell anyone their nuclear units are vulnerable and fallout would eventually blow across the water to the USA and elsewhere.

Afre you thinking it was deliberate or accidental, or worse case scenario other countries have their own little harrps.
Dear God its really time to make for the moon or is that vulnerable to?

You have my wife's name so you get my first response because she is a sweetheart
I think you answered your own question darlin. The reactors. I have even had Zorgon who dosn't believe haarp can be used to trigger earthquakes. He told me it could possibly be used as a sheild against radiation. So I have the complete purpose
of haarp all rolled up into the weapon they are using to, "Thin the heard" so to speak. While the PTTB hide them selves away. Then employ haarp again when they come out and clean the place up. Truth again, more odd than fiction.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That demonstration moving the rock uses low frequency acoustic waves.

HAARP uses electromagnetic waves.

Electromagnetic waves are of a different nature than acoustic waves in many respects. For example, electromagnetic waves travel at the speed of light, acoustic waves travel at the speed of sound. And their behavior is quite different in many other respects.

The other problem with saying HAARP was involved in the Japan quake is the distance. The waves from HAARP are so weak after a few hundred miles, they won't have much effect outside that radius.

Even if someone used acoustic waves to trigger the earthquake in Japan, as that video suggests, it was going to happen anyway, so all they did was affect the timing by making it happen perhaps a week before it was going to happen anyway without the trigger.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How can you tell if something is a weapons-project or not?

Has it's funding grown, or declined over the past several years? Is it on the table as far as budget cuts or off the table?

If it's not on the table, it's a weapon.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by randyvs

That demonstration moving the rock uses low frequency acoustic waves.

HAARP uses electromagnetic waves.

Electromagnetic waves are of a different nature than acoustic waves in many respects. For example, electromagnetic waves travel at the speed of light, acoustic waves travel at the speed of sound. And their behavior is quite different in many other respects.

The other problem with saying HAARP was involved in the Japan quake is the distance. The waves from HAARP are so weak after a few hundred miles, they won't have much effect outside that radius.

Even if someone used acoustic waves to trigger the earthquake in Japan, as that video suggests, it was going to happen anyway, so all they did was affect the timing by making it happen perhaps a week before it was going to happen anyway without the trigger.

Then what about this.

Surely you can understand peoples thinking. At the very least people have had every GD reason to believe this is what is going on.So let this thread stand in their defense of any labeling them as nut jobs. Now how about that?

I'd like to thank the Mod that moved me to the right forum.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Nice find.
I watched this four part lecture by Tom Bearden from 1985 and he`s certainly got me believing something has and still is going on.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Nice find.
I watched this four part lecture by Tom Bearden from 1985 and he`s certainly got me believing something has and still is going on.

youtu.be...

So I can no longer tolerate the labels people have been using to describe anyone who believes this is what is
going on. I hate to see people being made to feel degraded by others over this. As a result I have decided to put my gun belt on and go after those who use ad hominems as source for their argument. It's only assinine in the first place.

Thank you very much for that very impressive link.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was in the same camp as Zorgon just a few weeks ago. But, being a retired Electrical/Software Engineer, I felt that I could understand some truly serious papers on the subject. So ... I went looking.

I was looking specificaly for references to ELF and other low frequency propagation capabilities of HAARP. What I found scared the "be'jeezus' out of me!

By using a combination of emissions, and modulating a HF carrier at 2.6Hz they are indeed capale of creating what they call a "virtual antenna". This antenna can be 1/4 or 1/2 wave length (about 1800 miles), and, it can radiate that low frequency back to the Earth. This technique can be used in ELF Radio Tomography. It allows science to look inside the planet and see what is there. It does, however, have a side effect; Earthquakes. I watched a video recently where there was a segment by a geologist who, back in the 80's, tried this technique at a site he was surveying. He experienced a 4.X magnitude Earthquake when he switched on his transmitter. 2 + 2 was quickly put together; the radio caused the Earthquake.

Edit: I see you found that segment in another video

Now, the scary part of this; he was using a portable radio set ... total power output ... around 30 - 50 watts.

So, the whole idea of HAARP carsing Earthquakes is very real. But, wait, thats not all!

First though, HAARP can not reach places like Africa, or Japan; it is too far North. Now the good part; since it doesn't require multiple megawatts of power, it can be done from a portable system. Just set it up any where, and if an Earthquake is going to happen there, it may accerlate it. And, perhaps that is the good news here, ts not a 100%

Weather modification, however, is another kettle of fish. That is a technology that is a bit more advanced, and therefore more reliable.

edit on 24-4-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by lambros56
Nice find.

youtu.be...

So I can no longer tolerate the labels people have been using to describe anyone who believes this is what is
going on. I hate to see people being made to feel degraded by others over this. As a result I have decided to put my gun belt on and go after those who use ad hominems as source for their argument. It's only assinine in the first place.

Thank you very much for that very impressive link.

If what he says is true and that these technologies were being used in the sixties, it makes you wonder what they have besides HAARP today.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'm a Radar Technician and this is whats always been my issue with HAARP -- the power density. There just isn't enough power there. Most people do not realize how quickly the power disapates. The further from the source the less power there is, therefore the power required in the transmitter would be unimaginable.

Power Density=[(Transmitter Power)(Antenna Gain)]/(4*pie*radius^2)

Power Density

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfetone

Yes, I heard all that. People are like that. I was "told," operative word, by a man who is in a position to know certain things, that the HAARP facility is not all of it, that the main part is in the ocean, out of sight. Here is where it gets strange. He also told me that ownership is open, and all major nations can control it at will.
Is he crazy, or is he telling me a truth that most does not know about? I am withholding judgment for now, we shall see what we shall see.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfetone
I've been looking for a basic and simple explanation for a while now and this fits the bill. I've read a lot about HAARP but the people I try to describe it to think I'm nuts!

Wolfetone, you are not nuts...

Some people in society do not wish to believe that such atrocities can and are being committed by TPTB. There is a remote possibility that HAARP made a boo boo in causing the earth quake but I majorly doubt it. It was, as I believe, part of a planned test, with a little bit of "payment due" for refusing certain political and commercial ideas that Japan did not agree with presented to them by TPTB.

Anything that has happened since the initial 11, March quake, more than likely is natural...mother earth settling back to where she belongs.

This is some pretty decent evidence as to how HAARP can be and IS able to be used as a weapon. With mankind the way that they are...such a weapon brings a great responsibility....and no one in this world is responsible enough to have charge of it. Just because someone can make it...does not mean there should be a "right" to have it or use it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty

I'm a Radar Technician and this is whats always been my issue with HAARP -- the power density. There just isn't enough power there. Most people do not realize how quickly the power disapates. The further from the source the less power there is, therefore the power required in the transmitter would be unimaginable.

Power Density

Supposedly, there is a FLOATING HAARP platform.
Where was this platform at the time that the New Zealand and later on the Japanese devastation hit? That is a question I don't believe that I have read here. We do know that the US Navy wasn't too far from either location
when these quakes struck....soooo go figure??? Is there an answer???

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

I wouldn't know where the platform would be but why would it matter? There is not any equipment out there, especially mobile technology, that would be able to keep those transmitters from blowing up with the amount of power required for a phased array radar to cause resonance. Phased arrays send out pulses and are not constantly transmitting anyways. The pulses are timed together in order to send out the electromagnetic wave. I think HAARP could be used to alter jetstreams but causing the earth to resonate...not so much.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I wouldn't know where the platform would be but why would it matter? There is not any equipment out there, especially mobile technology, that would be able to keep those transmitters from blowing up with the amount of power required for a phased array radar to cause resonance. Phased arrays send out pulses and are not constantly transmitting anyways. The pulses are timed together in order to send out the electromagnetic wave. I think HAARP could be used to alter jetstreams but causing the earth to resonate...not so much.

I admit that I don't know much about these Phased arrays you speak of...but, suppose a way has been found to use the floating HAARP with a transmitter that can funnel the EMF's to certain depths and positionings allowing it "target" an already unstable area.

It is HIGHLY possible this weak little HAARP machine is quite a bit stronger than the scientists and military along with the rest of TPTB have said. I, for one DO NOT buy the idea that this machine (HAARP) is unable to be used as a weapon. If Tesla (I have read that HAARP is based off of his work) were able to create such a machine that may have caused the Tunguska Incident....then we can sure as well bet that that information is well known to TPTB and they know how to build it and have.

ETA: Some interesting photos of the HAARP floating platform:

presscore.ca...

source of photo: Press Core

Google...lots more pics of this thing.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Power Density

A couple of weeks ago I thought the same, then I did some research; my eyes were open.

Check this out: www.patentsurf.net...
You should also do a search for "Virtual Antenna".

It seems that the power density requirements are vastly lower that I suspected. I was presuming power requirements in the gigawatts, yet, it seems, these effects can be produced with a small fraction of that; something on the order of 2 - 5 megawatts, and that, my technical friend, is very easy to do. The big issue is range. The Alaska HAARP installation simply put enough power on the ground as far away as Japan, or Africa. It seems to more of a local effect. However, with the small power requirements, there is little reason thata HAARP like device cant be portable.

Have you watched the video? In it you can see the size of their radio set, and it is way too small to have much power. My guess would be under 50 watts, and it produced a 4+ Earthquake.

Also, at this point, I'm not ready to say that anything was deliberate, right now I'd like to think they were accidents.. These Earthquakes can be triggered by simply using ELF Radio Tomography. Radio Tomography can be a very useful tool, but, it is also dangerous to use. And, yes, I know the power density at the required altitudes is very small, but, they only need to develop a few microvolts to begin manipulating the ionosphere.

Anyway, watch the video, check out the link, and do a wee bit of research into the details of the technology.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Actually, a HAARP like device can be built with "off-the-shelf" radio components. And, they can be quite portable. Remember the video? His rig was rather low power!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join