It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp, ELF's, It is a weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

ETA: Some interesting photos of the HAARP floating platform:

presscore.ca...

source of photo: Press Core

Google...lots more pics of this thing.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

holy crap!!! just seein that thing is crazy. its just amazing that were seein the build up, or rise of the NWO. that HAARP floating platform is terrifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jinda scared.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Actually, a HAARP like device can be built with "off-the-shelf" radio components. And, they can be quite portable. Remember the video? His rig was rather low power!

There ya go...anything is possible...but my gut says TPTB would be more inclined to be involved...along with certain scientific communities, not just some backyard terrorist trying to prove a point or mother nature with impeccable timing.

Too much information would be needed to position the EMF's properly to set off a quake of such magnitude and in such a precise manor. There would need to be some kind of understanding of the way certain fault zones react to stimulation, and of course mathematical calculation as to where the best position would be to cause the most damage with continued natural aftershocks.

I also believe that the gentleman in the film stated what they discovered was by accident?
It was stated, as you said it was very little "power" needed to cause the shift he created. Lets say that maybe Japan was even an "experiment" gone wrong...quite possible it was figured the Japanese are so used to earth quakes one a little stronger than usual wouldn't matter..."lets crank this puppy up and see what HAARP is capable of"...only it was given too much juice and it created a disaster.

Whether TPTB had an ulterior motive for it to happen, or it was a BOO BOO, matters not! What DOES matter is it was done, and everyone appears quite content and accepting with saying it was ALL natural in it's damaging not only a whole race of people, their country and quite possibly the world, as a whole over the next 20 years.

Say something enough times, people will begin to believe it and quit questioning....when they do...there will be more earthquakes...larger than Japan now that TPTB know it can be done.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I wasn't suggesting "backyard" terrorists, only illustrating how easy it might be to construct such a device. You'll have to excuse me on that, I'm an engineer and that is the way my mind works.

Though you are right, to actually cause an earthquake; One would have to know where to use the device. A ship mounted system would work very nicely. One of my first thoughts was a geological survey in the area using Radio Tomography. This could have triggered the quake quite by "accident".

I had to put accident in quotes because, while it may have been a true accident, the "accident" could have been prevented if the operators were aware of the dangers.

By the way, the platform in the posted image more than likely only has UHF and microwave systems on it. I didn't see any HF antenna there, and they would need at least one phased array.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

As I said earlier...no real formal training in how this stuff really works...but, as I have worked at one point in my life with several people with engineering degrees...I realize that would be how your mind would work...
So I understand where you are coming from. No problem.

UHF and microwave systems on it. I didn't see any HF antenna there, and they would need at least one phased array.
You said that you feel that the platform is wired for basically UHF and microwave systems because you didn't see any HF antenna (s). Is it possible that during transport that to have the HF antenna (s) in position would be unstable or cause possible damage to the towers?
edit on 25-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You said that you feel that the platform is wired for basically UHF and microwave systems because you didn't see any HF antenna (s). Is it possible that during transport that to have the HF antenna (s) in position would be unstable or cause possible damage to the towers?

While I can't think of a reason to "sto" the antenna for any reason, I suppose it could be possible. Also, If they simply "leaned" the tower(s) over, the actual antenna should be large enough to see, but then again, the photo doesn't allow us to wee what is on the other side of that radome in the center.

I would think that if someone was going to deploy a HAARP like device on the oceans, that they would use something a bit more portable. Any large ship would work very well. Heck, you could put it on a cruise ship and few would know the difference.

edit on 25-4-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by secretmonkeypants

holy crap!!! just seein that thing is crazy. its just amazing that were seein the build up, or rise of the NWO. that HAARP floating platform is terrifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jinda scared

I agree and don't believe for a minute that the looks of it are decieving.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join