It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Torpedo of Truth : Is Charlie Sheen Being Prepped For Puppet Dictatorship or A Nutcase?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We all know his name and with his recent "exploration" into instability we have to ask.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c187599d6b14.jpg[/atsimg]

Just what the Hell is it with Charlie Sheen and everything he's doing right now?

Charlie Sheen Unleashed: I'm Not Taking It Anymore!! 1/3

Charlie Sheen Unleashed: I'm Not Taking It Anymore!! 2/3

Charlie Sheen Unleashed: I'm Not Taking It Anymore!! 3/3

Has he gone off his nut and finally dived into the deep end to drown?

Quote from : Wikipedia : Charlie Sheen

Carlos Irwin Estevez (born September 3, 1965), better known by his stage name Charlie Sheen, is an American film and television actor.

He is the youngest son of actor Martin Sheen.

His character roles in films have included Chris Taylor in the 1986 Vietnam War drama Platoon, Jake Kesey in the 1986 film The Wraith, and Bud Fox in the 1987 film Wall Street.

His career has also included more comedic films such as Major League, the Hot Shots! films, and Scary Movie 3 and Scary Movie 4.

On television, Sheen is known for his roles on two sitcoms: as Charlie Crawford on Spin City and as Charlie Harper on Two and a Half Men.

In 2010, Sheen was the highest paid actor on television, earning US$1.8 million per episode of Two and a Half Men.

Sheen's personal life has also made headlines, including reports about alcohol and drug abuse and marital problems as well as allegations of domestic violence.

He was fired from his role on Two and a Half Men by CBS and Warner Bros. on March 7, 2011.

Sheen subsequently announced a nationwide tour.

Has the coc aine, alcohol, and skirt-chasing finally caught up with him or is it the "Tiger's Blood"?

This guy used to be a household name as one of Hollywood's "bad boys" in every stretch of the imagination, but is this all a show, to show us his stupidity, his lack of decorum, possibly to perform a magic trick, or is he being vetted to become a Puppet Dictator?

Speaking in chat someone supplied me with this link not to mention my knowing about Puppet Dictators.

Dictator Wanted : The Puppet State, No Experience Necessary, Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll...

...and...

Charles B. Rangel : Universal National Service Act, Being Investigated By An Ethics Committee,...

...and...

Hostile Takeover : Is BP PLC Vulnerable Enough For A Corporate Raid?

...and...

Would You Accept Illegal Power If It Was Offered To You?

...and...

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

False Flag Operator, Become Sheep-Dipped Or Wolf-Dipped, and Become A Puppet Dictator?

Who knows really?

Quote from : Magiczilla : Magic Secrets, Illusions, and More : Learning Patter

A Magicians "Patter" is their commentary as they perform a magic trick.

For some tricks, the patter may be a story. With others, it may be jokes.

Things to remember about Patter:

Patter is the one of the most important features of your magic routine.

You can take an ordinary magic trick and turn it into a whole theatrical event if you can come up with the right dialogue to assist your magic trick.

Mastering patter in your routines and having your own style of doing so is what will bring you closer being a true magician.

Let us examine a few things about how a Puppet Dictator is built though.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Puppet State

A puppet state (also puppet government, marionette government) is a nominal sovereign who is, in reality, controlled by a foreign power.

The term refers to a government controlled by the government of another country like a puppeteer controls the strings of a marionette.

A puppet state has also been described as an entity which in fact lacks independence, preserves all the external paraphernalia of independence, but in reality is only an organ of another state who has set it up and whose satellite it is.

Narcicism is one of the key elements of a dictator, whether it be a real one, or a "puppet" on strings.

Not to mention someone who imbibes to excesses and cannot shut up about themselves.

Let us also not forget drugs, vices, and other control mechanisms which go into MK-ULTRA.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1aead5d42d9.jpg[/atsimg]

Does the imagery remind you of anyone who recently got taken out by our Government?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26dcf1a95583.jpg[/atsimg]

Say, perhaps someone who inspired a 2nd Iraq War, a puppet, some say of our own C.I.A.?

Some people say Hussein was a puppet of American Government and got stolen away from us.

By none other than China, France, and Russia, and that this is why we went after him in his spiderhole.

Who, what, where, when, why, and how is Charlie Sheen being groomed though?

Perhaps to go down in the jungles of South America after Hugo Chavez is tossed out on his ass?

Or is he just the product of Hollywood excess, stardom, and a father who bailed him out far too many times?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cabc8351f6d7.jpg[/atsimg]

Let me say I rarely if ever believe in coincidences anymore.

Two And A Half Men S02E09 - Puppet Show

Two and a Half Men - Alan and Danny

Could all of this be a huge show or a Secret Conglomerate recruiting Charlie Sheen?

Possibly the D.E.A., C.I.A., and F.B.I., a rogue element, a terrorist cell within Government?

Or is the television show Two and a Half Men which mirrored his real life just too much "reality"?

Charlie Sheen Rant - Two And A Half Men Cancelled For Season

Or is it something deeper and more malevolent?

The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/995a50b011c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

The Bush years have given rise to fears of a resurgent Imperial Presidency.

Those fears are justified, but the problem cannot be solved simply by bringing a new administration to power.

In his provocative new book, The Cult of the Presidency, Gene Healy argues that the fault lies not in our leaders but in ourselves.

When our scholars lionize presidents who break free from constitutional restraints, when our columnists and talking heads repeatedly call upon the "commander in chief " to dream great dreams and seek the power to achieve them--when voters look to the president for salvation from all problems great and small--should we really be surprised that the presidency has burst its constitutional bonds and grown powerful enough to threaten American liberty?

The Cult of the Presidency takes a step back from the ongoing red team/blue team combat and shows that, at bottom, conservatives and liberals agree on the boundless nature of presidential responsibility.

For both camps, it is the president's job to grow the economy, teach our children well, provide seamless protection from terrorist threats, and rescue Americans from spiritual malaise.

Very few Americans seem to think it odd, says Healy, "when presidential candidates talk as if they're running for a job that's a combination of guardian angel, shaman, and supreme warlord of the earth."

Healy takes aim at that unconfined conception of presidential responsibility, identifying it as the source of much of our political woe and some of the gravest threats to our liberties.

If the public expects the president to heal everything that ails us, the president is going to demand--or seize--the power necessary to handle that responsibility. Interweaving historical scholarship, legal analysis, and trenchant cultural commentary, The Cult of the Presidency traces America's decades-long drift from the Framers' vision for the presidency: a constitutionally constrained chief magistrate charged with faithful execution of the laws.

Restoring that vision will require a Congress and a Court willing to check executive power, but Healy emphasizes that there is no simple legislative or judicial "fix" to the problems of the presidency.

Unless Americans change what we ask of the office--no longer demanding what we should not want and cannot have--we'll get what, in a sense, we deserve.

Like perhaps coc aine, mixed with alcohol, delusions of grandeur, and greed?

Godsmack - Greed

Not to mention potentially losing his children due to divorce and Hollywood fame?
edit on 4/24/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure if he's prepped or not, but his actions are no different from whats sitting up there on Capitol Hill as we speak..Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
I'm not sure if he's prepped or not, but his actions are no different from whats sitting up there on Capitol Hill as we speak..Cheers coco

Thank you for your thoughts.

Care to clarify?

Strong words need backing up.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think the reality is much more mundane. He has good looks and can act, but that does not mean he isn't mentally deranged. He has inherited the druggie/insanity gene from his father (somehow Emilo seems to have inherited a different strand of DNA).

Nonetheless, Charlie is a complete idiot. He had one of the highest salaries and rated shows on TV and threw it all away. How many people in Hollywood would have loved to have his fame/success?

If I was a director and his name came up, it would be on my list with Lindsay Lohan--"nuts not worth working with."

I would even predict Sheen will die within the next 10 years from some sort of drug overdose.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
I think the reality is much more mundane. He has good looks and can act, but that does not mean he isn't mentally deranged. He has inherited the druggie/insanity gene from his father (somehow Emilo seems to have inherited a different strand of DNA).

Nonetheless, Charlie is a complete idiot. He had one of the highest salaries and rated shows on TV and threw it all away. How many people in Hollywood would have loved to have his fame/success?

If I was a director and his name came up, it would be on my list with Lindsay Lohan--"nuts not worth working with."

I would even predict Sheen will die within the next 10 years from some sort of drug overdose.

I would not necessarily go so far as to call him an idiot.

Drugs do strange things to different people.

Some people can handle them.

Some people cannot handle them.

I wouldn't know as I've never done drugs of any kind and I've never considered them.

I happen to like Charlie Sheen, with or without the drugs, alcohol, and skirt-chasing.

Love Two and a Half Men and most of his Hollywood career.

His love of drugs and alcohol is where we separate as people ideologically though.

He was born into money and got fame.

I've never had much money and could care less about stardom.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Here a few examples..of Sheen like behavior from our elected representatives.

www.snopes.com...

29 have been accused of spousal abuse,
7 have been arrested for fraud,
19 have been accused of writing bad checks,
117 have bankrupted at least two businesses,
3 have been arrested for assault
71 have credit reports so bad they can't qualify for a credit card.
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges.
8 have been arrested for shoplifting.
21 are current defendants in lawsuits.

And in 1998 alone, 84 were stopped for drunk driving, but released after they claimed Congressional immunity.

and of course not leave out the sex scandals we have ...

Mark Adam Foley (born September 8, 1954) is a former member of the United States House of Representatives. He served from 1995 until 2006, representing the 16th District of Florida as a member of the Republican Party. Foley resigned from Congress on September 29, 2006, acting on a request by Republican Leadership after allegations surfaced that he had sent suggestive emails and sexually explicit instant messages[1] to teenage males who had formerly served and were at that time serving as Congressional pages.[2][3]

source link: en.wikipedia.org...
I know their are others as well..I'll see if I can find if you wish I enjoyed your post SnF Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I happen to like Charlie Sheen, with or without the drugs, alcohol, and skirt-chasing.

There is nothing wrong with Booze and Skirt chasing. I'm a bit too old for the third. At least he takes responsibility for his own actions and doesn't cry when his plans fall apart due to his own over inflated ego and myopic view of himself and the world Or pathetically attempts to hide behind multiple facades. I do think all of this recent internet notoriety is just his attempt at landing a role in the Half-Life movie as Gordon Freeman.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ace77fd33e6.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 24-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't quite imagine Charlie being part of some grand conspiracy.

I see him as just someone who is simply attempting to live life as large as he can and on his own terms in a system and on a world not likely to rejoice or allow him to easily do either.

Like many, even those here on ATS, success has simply conspired to make him bolder and bolder and then to feel sorry for himself when that boldness backfires on him, like we see happen here on ATS with some members and their selection of Avatars!

Remember Caesar thou art mortal!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Thank you for clarifying with a few examples.

I'll touch on them a tad more a bit later on.

Or feel free to expand on your resources at your leasure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Honestly, I think this is all just Sheen playing people as fools. He was tired of having to live the way his producers wanted him to live, so he found a way out while actually GAINING in popularity.

if you listen closely to his interview with Alex Jones, he basically spells out exactly what he is doing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have zero issues with skirt-chasing as long as I'm single.

I have zero issues with skirt-chasing as long as she's single.

I have zero issues with flirting with a married woman because I'd never cross the line.

I do have issues with alcohol due to my father being an alcoholic and his choosing the bottom of a bottle of booze over family, it is my choice, to not drink, however, I have many friends, the majority online, who do drink, and I'm still their friends.

I just watch to see if they become alcoholics.

Then I walk away.

I'm not investing time in someone who is killing themselves through ignorance.

And I've never played Half-Life but I'll be sure and ask Charlie if he writes back.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
His down fall is from massive amounts of drugs and the fact he is held un-accountable due to his wealth.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I don't quite imagine Charlie being part of some grand conspiracy.

I see him as just someone who is simply attempting to live life as large as he can and on his own terms in a system and on a world not likely to rejoice or allow him to easily do either.

Like many, even those here on ATS, success has simply conspired to make him bolder and bolder and then to feel sorry for himself when that boldness backfires on him, like we see happen here on ATS with some members and their selection of Avatars!

Remember Caesar thou art mortal!

Hey you just never know.

His flaming out in all manners sure is very similar to how a Puppet Dictator is groomed.

Alienate others around you.

Make demands.

And become a solid S.O.B. to anyone who disagrees.

Sounds like Hussein, Chavez, and Kim Jong-il to me.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm only discussing the potential of this being real.

As well as the dose of reality Charlie Sheen never got from his father Martin Sheen and or family.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Honestly, I think this is all just Sheen playing people as fools. He was tired of having to live the way his producers wanted him to live, so he found a way out while actually GAINING in popularity.

if you listen closely to his interview with Alex Jones, he basically spells out exactly what he is doing.

Is he playing others as fools or is he in actuality being the fool?

And I admire his tenacity of stepping out of his contract.

Sort of like Jessica Biel and 7th Heaven.

Sometimes other people's structure is just too damn much.

I've lived my own life according to policy, procedure, and protocol since I was 6 years old.

Very few people can live within my structured life due to my regimentation.

I've been called a robot, a Walking Wikipedia, and scary as Hell due to a lack of emotion.

Too few can live according to others views on society and I admire that about Charlie.

But that's about it as everything else is something I have zero in common with him about.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
His down fall is from massive amounts of drugs and the fact he is held un-accountable due to his wealth.

Well of course.

But, there are unscrupulous organizations, like the ones I've mentioned.

And they would take advantage of a chink in anyone's "armor".

Think about it for a moment.

He is weak and vulnerable.

At least to those who would prey upon his vices.

Because those people would manipulate him into driving himself into the proverbial wall.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Is he playing others as fools or is he in actuality being the fool?

And I admire his tenacity of stepping out of his contract.

Sort of like Jessica Biel and 7th Heaven.

Sometimes other people's structure is just too damn much.

I've lived my own life according to policy, procedure, and protocol since I was 6 years old.

Very few people can live within my structured life due to my regimentation.

I've been called a robot, a Walking Wikipedia, and scary as Hell due to a lack of emotion.

Too few can live according to others views on society and I admire that about Charlie.

But that's about it as everything else is something I have zero in common with him about.

He didnt step out of his contract, they terminated it, which he is suing them for, and will win, unless there are specific behavioral clauses in the contract (athletes ofter have clauses prohibiting them from dangerous activities).

Which means, he is more popular now than he was on the show, and will likely gain money from it as well.

I do agree, some are not cut out for structured life. I am one of those people. Id just as soon throw down fisticuffs than let someone else tell me what I can or cant do on a daily basis.

Like I said, in the AJ interview he spells it out-there is a specific part of the interview that gives it away, when Sheen jabs at AJ for qualifying everything that sheen is saying so the media doesnt run with it. Sheen WANTED the media to run with it. He WANTED the exposure from this.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You're being too literal.

My comment about Sheen "stepping out" is about his acting out.

Jessica Biel "acted out" to get out of her contract through the morality clause.

Personally, I can see through his actions, I can see he did this on purpose.

He got canned because he wanted to.

Think about it.

He got notoriety, yes, he also lost his job and possibly sidestepped alimony and child support.

Not that his trillions cannot be seized.

But he is the epitomy of the "nutcase" crowd in the conspiracy theory community.

Was he approached by Government?

There has been a disturbing trend of Hollywood people who are going "nuts".

Take Jesse Ventura for an example.

Just like Alex Jones.

Opportunists make opportunities.

Just as people leading people astray with false messages to polarize stupidity.
edit on 4/24/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

$&F
. I think Charlie sheen just need to take a chill pill every once in a while before he ends up in the paddy wagon to the insane asylum. One thing for sure though is he got famous for both the right and wrong reason throughout his career.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Firstly, S&F to you for the time you put into your thread and the manner in which you layed out your thoughts and presentation. Whether or not I agree with them doesn't impede my ability to acknowledge and appreciate your well-presented thread - it's one of the things I admire about many of the threads started by ATS members.

As for my own opinion, I think that the public’s knowledge of some of Charlie’s specific outrageous behavior in relation to certain polarized topics would make him a less than desirable candidate for the “puppet” pool from TPTB’s perspective. For example, his blatant drug use (loss of the parental constituency, all of whom know that their young, impressionable and/or rebellious-aged kids are taken in by much of his self-aggrandizing bravado), some ambiguously anti-semitic remarks – notwithstanding his redactions of such (loss of the Jewish constituency), and his reference to “the goddesses” which, contrary to common belief, most women over the age of 12 find patronizing and I’m not just talking about feminists here (loss of the female constituency).

When I try to liken his persona to historical figures, I see him fitting more of a cult-leader type of mold who's independent and narcissistically rebellious against any type of overriding authority. The following is from Wikipedia:

Cults or new religious movements

By sociological typology, cults are, like sects, new religious groups. But, unlike sects, they can form without breaking off from another religious group, though this is by no means always the case. The characteristic that most distinguishes cults from sects is that they are not advocating a return to pure religion but rather the embracement of something new or something that has been completely lost or forgotten (e.g., lost scriptures or new prophecy). Cults are also much more likely to be led by charismatic leaders than are other religious groups and the charismatic leaders tend to be the individuals who bring forth the new or lost component that is the focal element of the cult.

Cults, like sects, often integrate elements of existing religious theologies, but cults tend to create more esoteric theologies synthesized from many sources. Cults tend to emphasize the individual and individual peace.

Now, if you can think of “prophecy” as “radical and rebellious ideology” and replace the religious aspects and undertones with societal ones, perhaps you can see what I mean. With that said, it’s not my contention that Charlie Sheen is trying to start a cult or has any comparable pre-meditative notions because, quite honestly, I don’t think his acting skills rise to the caliber needed to fake the pathology of a cult leader. Most cult leaders are true psychopaths with a genius ability to seek out and capitalize on the individual vulnerabilities of their followers. Since we're talking about real life here and not a movie in which all aspects of reality can be suspended, I would say that in spite of Charlie Sheen's possible and probable mental health issues, I don't think we've seen the type of pathology that would be exibited by a true psychopath; however, that's just one humble woman's opinion...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Maybe he's hoping for book deal and movie about his antics..what if his fall from grace is more of a publicity stunt..If we strip away the money the glamor the ego the narcissism the power that comes with fame and privilege and perhaps find the real man inside ..that's a movie I might like to see.

However not sure that I would vote for him, not because he's unstable, but because we.. know.. he's unstable. He has taken the mystery out of his private life..for far to long. Many powerful and rich people are nuts and or ego manics, living bizarre lives behind the scenes..but we don't know the details, the day to day insanity of what they do. Charlie has put it all out there for to long for even the short minds of the American public. I doubt he could win any public office. But stranger things have happened I suppose.

My guess is he will return..smelling like a rose and makin millions, a book deal then a movie just my 2 cents. Cheers coco

top topics

<<   2 >>

join