It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by Clisen33
I'll add an odd experience, though I had no way to document any time loss.

It was during a senior high school assembly in our gym. The assembly was underway and everyone was talking loud, and so my friend and I were talking loud as well. The lights were off in the gym as well. During that time, my friend and I were engaged in a conversation while not really paying attention to what was going on - when all of a sudden the entire room fell silent in less than a second. Every person in the gym went silent and only my friend and I were talking, in which we noticed immediately. We stopped talking asked each other what the hell just happened, and then everyone started talking again as if nothing happened. It was as if "time stopped" for a second or two and continued on. Like I said, it was a strange event. I still to this day have no idea how the entire assembly fell silent in an instant.

It sounds like someone pressed the pause button on the cd player!

I had something like this when i was a kid in class at school..i was in year 4 so i would have been about 8 or so....i was doing my work and there was the general classroom hum of noise...then i remember suddenly everything went quiet and i looked up and the WHOLE class of kids even the teacher were STARING AT ME....I HAD NO IDEA WHY.....they were looking at me so weird...then everyone started to get on with what they were doing.....everyone always called me a witch at school and a gypsy...i honestly am not sure if that incident was before they started to call me those things or after but no one ever mentioned anything to me regarding it...i have always wondered about it though...

what does anyone know about Akishak records (or something similar my mum told me) its like images of events from your life in front of you..disturbing...well i have that several times...this close call death experience got me thinking if we do mayber transfer timelines in some way?....when i was 18 i went to Jamaica...I got very very ill, I still dont know why...i went to the hospital and had all sorts of tests and no one could determine what was my illness, except i was pregnant and they were worried i may miscarry but i didnt...anyway i was delirious and hallucinating and i thought i was going to die..but i did get wellbut even when i got back to uk it took a few months to be 'right' again..i didnt feel differnt though in myself that i remember...but i have to say that i have an old school friend i got back into contact with and we were reminiscing on school days..honestly i dont know who are the people she was talking about and she sworn to me that i knew them, and told me amusing anecdotes of things they did at school and i was still none the wiser, she shown me pictures on facebook and i do not know or recognise these people nor their names...i am not that old to have totally forgotton and i was like 28 at the time...also names i did remember she shown me pictures of those people and i was so suprised i didnt recognise them one bit even though i knew the names...the faces might as well have been people i had never seen...only a very few i was like 'yeh i remember them!' weird..

whole periods in my life from age 14 -16 i have no recollection of and i did crazy things that age...running away from home, going off in cars and having what i would call 'lucky escapes' even once in a car to another city and ended up in a strange guys house and he was trying to get in bed with me and i ran away...i always thought i was lucky to have gotton away from stuff without anything 'bad' happening...i had a friend around this age and we were always togeher and i dont know how but its like one day she was just with another crowd and like we had never been friends it was weird or maybe thats how it happens at that age??..but there was no falling out or argument just she was with other girls who just seemed to have appear from no where..thats only way i can describe it...

there are many people from my past i do not have any idea what happen to them and i have looked for them on facebook or asked people but they seem to have just vanished and i mean almost everyone is on fb these days but certain people are just nowhere to be found, even asking people sheds no light cos no one can remember them...i also last year was with my boyf ex now, anyway he used to put films on his laptop and one he put on i had no interest to watch it and he asked why i said i had already seen it and told him what happen but he said was not possible as it was just released and i couldnt have seen it but i had, and that happen twice i remember...so he stopped watching movies with me...

i also when i look back at pictures or i have vague memories of things but it doesnt feel like that person was 'me' if that makes sense? i last had the AKISHAK records thing a few months ago...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliah

I have missing time missing memories
I don't know if it's all the chemicals ingested
over the past 40 years or if we could have
somehow time shifted.

strange things happen all the time
it's just a matter of who is there to experience
it or witness it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thursdaybabiee

We are S.I.D.R.A.T and we work to stop things that are not supposed to happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SIDRAT

hmmmmm i think you are a troll

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok, I'm new to this forum, but I guess this is where I would assume this goes. A few years back when I was still in highschool I was with my dad over summer break, and of course being a teenager I didn't want to spend my summer with my dad so I called my best friend jess up and asked if her and her mom could come get me to spend summer with them. My dad agreed to meet them almost half way, she and I attended the same school a few years back from this time until I moved with my mom to another city further away.... it was almost 2 hours away from my dads where jess lived. So we met up and I got in the truck with jess and her mom, the ride was normal, talking and laughing, catching up with each other...when we got almost there, we were still a county away when there was a detour, construction crews and all, the man told us to take this road to the right of us and there would be detour signs all the way down and show us where to come out back on the main road. We went down that road what seemed like forever but no signs anywhere. So we turned around in a driveway and went back the EXACT same way we came in so we could ask the guy where the signs were BC none of us seen anything...only when we got to the end of the road there was no construction crew or anything and we were in the next county a good 30 miles from where we originally turned at....how the hell did that happen?!?! We were all freaked out and continued on to jess' house. Needless to say we still talk about that still to this day and haven't figured out what happened.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jennah88

Jennah,
Welcome to this site, Your account can be explained, It happened to me and I had to research what happened to me.

Same situation as you, when I went to the detour there was no sign as to which way to go so I kept going then doubled back and missed the Y junction and wound up way further up than I should have. This drawing kinda explains what happened to me, sounds a lot like yours too.

Not saying this is the only true answer, just a plausible one outside a time slip.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric
Thank for the reply. Although I'm not so sure that's what happened. I can totally see what your explaining, but this was one single road that was supposed to come back out on the highway. No turn offs, nothing. And I distinctly remember landmarks and houses that we passed the first time. Except that at the end of the road we were somewhere totally different. In what should have taken us a good 45 mins to get to, we were there in about 15. I traveled that highway alot so I knew for sure where we were. Its just something I can't wrap my brain around.

edit on 9-3-2015 by jennah88 because: stupid "smart" phone likes to auto correct

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just read this and decided to join this discussion because something very similar happend to me. First I want to excuse that I'm not a native english speaker, so if you have questions regarding me or my post just feel free to ask.

I am 20 years old by now, and if I recall correctly it must have happened like 8 years ago. It was definitley strange and it only happened twice. So strange that I probably will never forget these situations. I can exactly remember what happened the first time. A normal day, it was summer outside and I was playing video games in my room as usual. No one was at home by that time. I had a digital clock on my desk, which I was checking once in a while. It was around 1 o'clock, pm. Suddenly I had the urgent feeling to leave my room and I left and went to our kitchen. I probably was just thirsty, though as soon as I was in the kitchen I forgot the reason why I went there. So I just head back to my room and notice the time is still 1 pm. As soon as I closed the door and turned around I noticed my clock and had a very strange feeling inside me. Hard to describe, but it felt that I was getting sucked out of my own body, right to the top, as well everything turned black for me. The duration of that moment felt like it lasted not even a minute. But as soon as I came back to myself, the strange feeling gone, I had my focus still on the clock and it displayed 4 o'clock, pm. Notice that I was still standing in my room, if I would have passed away wouldn't I find myself lying on the floor? So about 3 hours passed while I was standing in my room. My parents were back home again by that time. They didn't enter my room though, because my door was closed and they respect my privacy.

I will write more if you are interested all I can say the second story is much more strange compared to this one. Much more strange because my mother was involved and it happened to me and her at the very same moment.

Greetings.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: newking34

Well, yes, tell them both, of course! As soon as you get the time, I would love to hear what happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've had quite a few of these experiences in my life, but the most recent was a few weeks ago at the eye doctor. I have been going to the same eye doctor for several years and I have seen him probably about 10 times, one or more times per year, regularly. Like the original OP in this thread, I ... um ... tend to notice attractive people of the opposite sex - in my case, I notice men .. ESPECIALLY nice looking doctors who are about my age.

My eye doctor - Doctor D. - was always nice looking. He is (was?) medium height, thick build, with curly dark hair and Italian features.

So I went in for my yearly appointment and in comes Dr. D. Except it's NOT doctor D. It IS doctor D ... same name, same bio on the website (I immediately checked when I got home) ... but he had grown AT LEAST 6 inches, was way more narrow in the shoulders and face, and he didn't look very Italian at all. He was lighter all around - hair, eyes, skin. He was actually much, much nicer looking. The new Dr. D was super hot.

I couldn't get over it. He talked like he had been my doctor for years and knew all about my eyes (I have some issues with pressure and sometimes need extra tests), he referred to his notes as his own, and he talked about being "our age" (Dr. D. has always been the same age as me).

It was a totally different man, though. I like the new Dr. D better. I would have definitely noticed in the past if this same man was this talkative and friendly, and I certainly would have noticed if he had been THAT nice looking. I would have dressed better for my appointment

I asked the lady at the desk ... "Did you guys have another doctor for a while?" The answer was no, it had always been just Dr. D and Dr. R, who is a little old man.

Then, the next day, I was talking to a close friend from work. He was perplexed. He had been given a stick pin that belonged to his grandmother 30 years prior when she died. It had been in a small but ornate silver box. He said he knew exactly what it looked like because he often times opened the box to put small valuables inside, and that it had been square and had a very small diamond inside a series of shacked squares. He said that the night before he opened the box to get out a small valuable he had placed inside and not only was the other item gone, but the stick pin was now a pearl topped pin, and the pearl was kind of yellowed with age.

I told him to google "timeline shifts" (this was not my first rodeo when it comes to timeline shifts).

Whatever happened a few weeks ago wasn't really missing time, but more like a dimensional shift, and we both experienced it .. or we have early-onset Alzheimer's or something but I've been noticing things like this since I was a kid.

Thanks for all the stories, they are fascinating.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
These stories are great really makes you think about things i have something ill share at another time when i have the time to post the story

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
time isn't real

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This was a rather interesting thread. I even fell asleep reading it a couple days ago (my fault, I was sleep deprived) and I had a dream about time slips. It was fun, although it was also a bit creepy...

Anyway... nice work here, folks.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have had an experience like that I would notice a car I passed on the freeway for some unique characteristic and then 10-15 minutes later I would pass the same car again. Maybe they had to reboot the super computer we live in
Windows 938 crashed.
edit on 24-3-2015 by LA1IMPALA because: add more info

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jennilicious you should confront the doctor and see what his reaction is, or better yet look at his diploma and the college he graduated from . Contact the college and ask if they have a year book or any pictures of the students.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: captiva
This is a copy of a thread I posted in 2008. I think it fits perfectly with what others are stating here in this thread.

Ive been wondering how to put this down since this afternoon and decided that all the information would need to be listed. Im sorry as its quite some size, but I want any readers to have as full a picture as possible.

Im open minded and not easily freaked, but since yesterday I have had four experiences that I cant explain.

[This section deleted to save space by EVC1SHOP...... ]

Finally.....I have 2 dogs, cocker spaniels, and one of them has developed a psychological fear of me since yesterday morning. If I go into the living room she paces round the outside of the room and wont come to me. If I leave the door open she will pace the room, then run into the kitchen. ( My wife thinks I stood on her, or gave her a fright !....rubbish).

I know this whole story sounds unbelievable, but please, its true.

I followed a thread a few months ago about time, it was interesting, but not interesting enough that I would want to have my own examples that are kind of scaring me due to their frequency.

Respects

Are you sure that is really your dog? Maybe they jump around in space/time as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am beginning to wonder how this all works if multiple people need to be in all of the timelines one could slip to.

Makes me think that this may happen to people and they may not even notice, perhaps if they do not notice it is because they are truly soul-mates moving through these timelines in synchronicity while the ones that notice another person or animal acting differently where they weren't just moments before, if they did not move in unison but one was replaced by their doppleganger from another parallel universe or something.

I hope that makes sense, this isn't my normal subject on any given day.

EVC

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Hi,I have been reading all these fascinating encounters with time slips,dimensional travels,etc. I wanted to share one weird time loop experience I had back in 2006. It was the early evening and it was a Tuesday. Me and my two sons were in the living room just hanging out. They had the television on and were waiting to watch the then show ECW which aired on Tuesdays. It was over an hour away from starting but my sons liked to leave the t.v. on and have it muted while they waited for their shows to come on. Anyway,I sat on the recliner to take a nap. I remember asking one of my sons,"Is ECW going to be on?" and he replied,"Yes". Okay,so I fell asleep in the recliner. I slept almost the entire time they were waiting for ECW to start because when I woke up,I asked them again,"So this is ECW,right?" and this time they said it was Monday Night RAW! I said,"What?!, you watched that yesterday!" I was so perplexed that it was Monday again. Time had looped back 24 hours. My sons had no memory of the day before having been Monday. To this day I can't forget the weirdness of that experience.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've had a few strange experiences along these lines, but nothing exciting.

The one that comes to mind is the only instance when there was someone else with me.

Typical day at work. Some time in the early afternoon a coworker and I stepped into the elevator on the first floor to go up to the fifth floor. Elevator doors closed and just before the doors opened on the fifth floor, I "felt" something was a bit off. I don't know how to describe the sensation other than to say I felt like it was somehow "a few minutes later" than when we stepped on the elevator.

I was both excited and scared when I asked my coworker, "Did you feel that?" and she replied, "It's like ten minutes later, right?"

I won't go as far as to say it was a time slip or some inter-dimensional travel. Could have been anything but it has always freaked us both out.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: XR500Final2

(Sorry for my english, this is my second language) I have read entire thread, this is so incredible what was happening to people. I read a lot about quantum physics, power of thoughts, power of mind, subconsciousness, superconscious etc, they all make me think more about jumping between parallel dimensions. Of course, this is not a subject when you go to a pub with a friend and ask " hey Mark, what do you think about possibility of changing dimensions using only will, mind... you know". Stories that are here can prove that this can happen when you really, really and really so much want something. I can remember situations in my life when they quite hard to understand by by words, however, reading your stories I know this might be true. I did not had time slip hoverer.

User: XR500Final2 explains simply how to do it. Or there was a story when someone just started to look at reality and see thing and see how they really look like, atoms clouds and energy between them. I Was shocked. This happen once to me on the lecture, I remembered Tesla Quote about frequency, vibration and energy and click.... i started to perceive reality differently. I do not know any words I could describe it, this feeling.

What happened ? Am i getting crazy ? Can we jump between dimension ? How much can we change reality ? How much can we experiment ?

I read remarkable book: " Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One" by Joe Dispenza. He talks so clear and explains the way we can forget about ourself created and shaped unconsciously by surrounding and create a person we want to be...... Or..... this is perfect recipe for jumping between dimensions.

What do you think ? Is it possible ? How many of you are there that had such experience ? where to look for more information ?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join