Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by winds
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Time slips are definitely real. I have experienced this myself and so have others that I know. I think everyone has experienced a time slip at one point or another but isn't aware of it for the most part.

Some may not be aware of it but I think a lot are they just find a way to dismiss it some how and pretend it did not happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. I have been lurking the past months here and found out this thread earlier this evening.

I have never had a time slip but surely something that could have been one. I never reflected over the time which is pity because I had never heard about time slips since now.

The paranormal was my biggest interest at that time. My parents were going to the grocery store with the car. I checked some sites about telekinesis and such things. Suddenly I was in a car. In the backseat on the left side. which of course was the seat that I always used when our family went somewhere. The car had the same color as our car had at that time. (the color inside the car, I don't know how to say it in English.) I was just grabbing the seatbelt when I thought to myself "what the heck am I doing? I don't need a seatbelt."

I don't think this has anything to do with time slip but rather alternative timeline or whatever you guys have been talking about in this thread. I don't remember the exact word. But I'm gladly to share this though. Could be interesting for some of you.

Any thoughts about this?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Exellent thread , i enjoyed reading every post .

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have spent the last few hour reading this entire thread, these stories are VERY Interesting!

While i don't think i have ever experienced a "time slip",

I have experienced an accident that should have happened but........... did not.

I was headed to work one day about 3pm, (in my 1971 vw bug) heading down a 4 lane road with a center divider (two lanes heading north, two lanes heading south)
I was heading north bound in the lane next to the center divider doin about 45 or 50 just cruisin along, traffic was starting to back up a little down the road so i took my foot off the gas to slow a little, the traffic in the lane to the right of me was at a stand still (so to the right of me was a line of cars and to the left was the center divider)

I guess the guy in front of me didn't see the cars stopping in front of him so he hit the brakes and came to a sudden stop, I was was about 100 feet behind him so I didn't worry and had more than enough time to stop safely, so I hit the brakes.............but the brakes didn't work (keep in mind that Im still traveling about 40mph) so I start pumping the brakes and still nothing, this is when I start to freak out the car is now about 20 feet ahead of me and I can't slow down the car. I can't go left because of the center divider and I cant' go right because of the cars stopped in traffic.

Now Im really sh*****g bricks because I'm about 10 feet away from slamming into the back of this car at 40mph, so as a last minute decission I decide to split the lanes, which there is only about 2 1/2 feet down the middle of both lanes inbetween the cars in traffic. THERE WAS NO WAY THAT I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT INBETWEEN THE CARS STOPPED IN TRAFFIC, I knew that my fenders were going to be ripped off as I split the lanes, not to mention the other cars I was going to take out while doing it.

So I jerk to the right to the split the lanes and brace for the worst, and somehow I road right inbetween about about 12 cars (6 on each side of me) without hitting a one and then after passing the 6th car I saw a small opening and took a right turn down a side street pulled the e brake and came to a stop (I didn't even think of the e brake before!)

My shirt was soaked, I was covered in sweat, I got out of the car and laid down on the side walk and smoked a ciggarette. Took me about 15 mins before I could get back in the car and head to work,slowly, using the e brake to slow down

The point of the story is, that there was NO WAY that it would have been possible for me to go between the cars, there was just no room inbetween them, nobody moved there cars to the side as I went inbetween (there was no room due to the curb on the right and the divider on the left)

I still don't know how I made it through alive, I really thought I was dead.

I still drive down the road to this day, and everytime I do, I look to see how much space is between the vehicles as traffic backs up on the road, and its only about 2 1/2 feet. not nearly enough room for my vw bug to fit through.

It really makes me wonder, if that was one of my (5 or so) chances to leave this world? (as a previous post had mentioned, reffering to a Silvia brown interview)

Or if possibly I did die and just jumped into another dimension.

This happened 10 or 11 years ago, and it still makes me wonder today.

There was just no way my vehicle was going fit between the cars, yet I made it threw without a scratch, a honk or an obscene gesture from any of the other drivers, it was almost as if they didn't see it happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm not sure I believe in these although I've read some well documented cases from the past.
But I had an experience that I'm not sure can be called a time slip. I live around the woods of middle Tennessee. Some times Air Force jets do fly here. Mostly when there's a football game. Some times there have been repeated fly by's.

But one afternoon I was alone, standing outside behind my home.
I experienced something I never saw before and never again after. Suddenly, solid blue jets bigger than a normal fighter jet came flying very low and kept flying one behind the other in a continual circle above my area for what seemed several minutes.

They were not that much higher than the power lines. I could hear the roar of the jet engines.
I had my video camera out trying to record other things when these jets came so I began recording them.
I have the tape some where and if I find it I'll try uploading it some how. The jets had no markings on them that I could see. I have never experienced this after or before it happened.
edit on 21-6-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

My Friend was over at the house having theological discussions and commented rather firmly that

E-mc2 --- Time is inconsistant and what does that mean for history.

there are infact many aspects to this dream of life that effect us all greatly . Hold fast for i know that the epic of humanity is far from over

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You have no idea how badly I want to call all of you a bunch of loonies for believing in this stuff. BUT I CAN'T!

Sometimes I swear that the universe is playing tricks on me. JUST me. The universe (or whatever force you want to call it), likes to change things that I don't particularly pay attention to. This leaves me filled with uncertainty because I can't verify a change when I wasn't interested enough in that subject to really pay attention to it. Here are some incidences that will explain it better.

Incident 1.
I am not into spectator sports. But, one would have to live on a deserted island to not hear people talking about sports, or read or watch bits of news on sports. So, I pick up what I call peripheral information on things that I don't care about. In this instance I was fully confident of the fact that the new England Patriots had won three Superbowls in a row: In 2002, 2003, and 2004. A few years later I learned that the Patriots lost in 2003, but won in 2005. I just shrugged it off as, well, I'm just not into sports.

Incident 2.

In the 1980's, after my divorce, I moved in with my sister and her husband. My nephew was into tennis, so to be a part of his life I used to play tennis with him, and we watched televised tennis on a regular basis. I remember watching the Williams girls, knowing that these two powerhouses were going to make big names for themselves.
Again, this was in the 80's. The link below is to Serena Williams' biography, which clearly states that Serena didn't turn pro until 1995.

The frustrating part is that I wasn't into tennis (I was into enjoying time with my nephew) so I wouldn't retain enough info on the Williams girl in order for me to say without a doubt that I had watched them in the 80's. Still very strange though.

www.biography.com...

Incident 3.

This one is a lock. I remember quite clearly asking my mother about where our ancestors came from. I was a young teen, but the info my mother gave me was unforgettable. She told me that I had an ancestor that was a horse thief in France. At that time the French prisons were overloaded, so France shipped some of the prisoners to Australia, and some to Canada. My ancestor landed in Canada. With the shame of being labeled a horse thief, this ancestor moved into the United States and changed his last name.

Years later, my mother happened to be in the same room with me as I told my daughter about this ancestor. My mother looked totally shocked and said, "Where in the world did you ever hear a story like that?'

I reminded her that she was the one that told me. She denied it emphatically, and everything about her denial (her tone, body movements) convinced me that she was telling the truth. Problem is, my mother was not a family-type person, meaning she never took me to visit other family members. I never knew my father, so I couldn't get this information from him or his family

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just experienced a time jump backwards of about 1 hour. Thought it might help to add it to the thread. I was in a state of meditation and noticed during a break that the time read 12:30 something. Once I was finished the time read 1130 something. Not a problem with the clocks. Not sure what that was.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I just experienced a time jump backwards of about 1 hour. Thought it might help to add it to the thread. I was in a state of meditation and noticed during a break that the time read 12:30 something. Once I was finished the time read 1130 something. Not a problem with the clocks. Not sure what that was.

I think you might have missed read the time(?) IDK...

Don't think i've heard of a 'backward' TS before, but, it might happen; most I've heard was a TS forward.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If this was jumping into an alternate reality, what happens to the subconscious or soul that was in the other reality? Do you switch? Can't see why that would happen before a death..Its fascinating to think about! Maybe they Just happen all the time and for most people, it doesn't register and it was just being I'm the wrong place at the wrong time. Its nice to think that when we die, we jump to another dimension but what happened to the ones who got left behind? The ghosts.. (I know some of you don't believe but I'm a firm believe and have heard them)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

Interesting, did you notice if the ball looked like it had been out in all weathers for a year or did it still look brand new?
Could it possibly have got stuck in a branch in the tree and only then managed to fall out again?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't seem to lose time like that. I just experience something and then revert back to where I was, knowing that it both has (and hasn't yet) happened. I "see" people coming before I get to a point in the road where they will be visible, or have odd conversations with people who 'couldn't possibly have been there' at the time... and am left mentally shaking my head to try & clear it. I always "catch up" with the experience at some point,although sometimes it's a long time later.

As for the comment about death just switching to another reality, I believe there is a lot of truth in that.
I almost died once, in my teens, but was 'dragged back' (very much against my choice) by the doctor. When I regained consciousness I was screaming "Let me out" because I wanted to stay in the other place. I have always believed that I just spent a few seconds too long being amazed that I could see two possible lives, instead of running straight for the alternative....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by jackieisinlove

I don't drink flouride or brush my teeth with it either... I am one of the nmost un drugged people I know... so you MAY have something there...

I am careful about what I consume. No aspartame or artificial sweetners, no fluoride in toothpaste, only bottled water, cook from fresh and keep processed foods to a minimum (have things like mayo or ketchup or tinned tomatoes). I have never had anything like these timeslips that I have been reading about in this thread. Would be interesting to have one I have to admit, all be it a bit freaky. Could location have anything to do with it? I am in UK, are most / all of these things happening in USA?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
THIS. This is an exact theory I have reached myself! I'm amazed someone else came to the exact same conclusion. My only question about it is, what happens when you get old and death is the natural "next step"? It must be like either going to sleep, or you relive your life (not a replay, but a redo) without realizing it, or lastly you are reincarnated.

This thread has REALLY intrigued me and got me thinking because I have pondered such things and it makes me wonder because I have ALWAYS believed in re-incarnation because as a small child I was pre-nursery age I once scared my mum as she was pushing me past a cemetery in my buggy I told her those people were not really dead they had just left their 'shells' behind...nursery age I didn't understand why I didn't wear the same clothes as the Pakistani girls in school..(I'm white) my mum used to tell me not to be stupid we didn't dress like that! but i used to get very upset over it and insisted I wore trousers under my dress in imitation of the shalwar kameeze (as I've grown up I've still always loved that Indian/Pakistani dress) I also used to change the radio station to the Hindi stations on MW band and my mum used to get annoyed...I used to open my book from the back not the front (although Hindi is written the left to right not right to left)

I used to insist I had a husband and that he had given me a bracelet and I told my mum it was one she owned and had stolen off me and this led to problems as I constantly told her she stole the bracelet my husband bought me until one day exasperated she took it off threw it at me and told me to take it because I was being ridiculous I obv didn't have a husband and the bracelet was hers and would be too big for me...I remember how i got hot tears pricking my eyes when i realised she was right....

I also have two times weird missing time happened...I was around 5 years old..first my parents did market stalls on Saturdays selling bric a brac..I used to wander freely around the market...I remember waking up in the store sheds where the traders kept these big wooden boxes on wheels that contained their stock so it was secure and i had no idea how I got there or how long I had been there...then one day my parents went out somewhere..they asked a neighbour who had children a similar age to care for me...it was daylight, everyone was out on the street playing...next it was dark, night time, definitely several hours had passed...i was laying on my back under a lit street lamp...i saw my parents car was still not back, i knocked on the door of the house i was supposed to be and the mother came to the door and said to go home as her kids had gone to bed, i told her i couldn't my mum and dad were not home...she told me her kids were in bed...i knocked on other doors until someone let me in and i remember sitting in the window watching until my parents car came down the street then the older sister of the girl whos house i was in walked me home...i do not know what happened....i often wonder as i used to bring it up so often growing up, my mum says my account hasnt changed since the day it happen...

SO did i die and transfer to a parallel dimension? Or have I got things mixed up and the missing time was before the wanting to wear Pakistani clothing and insisting I had a husband who bought me a bracelet and another soul replaced the original one and took over my life still remembering theirs...I have read some experiences similar here www.abovetopsecret.com... but then what happen to the original soul that occupied my shell???? where and why did it go? what was the cause?...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
another thing recently freaked me out I was at University in a lecture and this particular lecture room in the past has been odd..i would go in fine and become so sleepy like my eyelids became so heavy and leaden and barely able to keep open and not because the lecture was boring...more than that..one day after a lecture i was still sleepy and disorientated i went out of class and that particular day we were told to use the fire exits, I exited and there was a guy with a camera, randomly he pointed it at me and took a picture and then just went...i was still too sleepy to register HUH? WTF? or question him...by time I had my wits about me he was gone..

Anyway that was last year..this year I have lecture in there again...the other week I was not paying full attention but as well as listening i was writing a letter to a friend...My friend was next to me and suddenly I got right dizzy...I totally got disorientated, I looked up because everyone was talking instead of listening to the lecturer...i was freaked out, the lecturer was just standing next to the overhead projector image which was not the lecture slides but a slow slide show of countryside images...I didnt understand..I said to my friend 'what is going on?' she said she has no idea just the teacher stopped talking and put the picture slides on and everyone started to talk...this lasted for 5 mins and when i looked at the images which were by no means scary i got freaked out and then everyone talking amongst themselves was very odd...it lasted about 5 mins then slowly everyone stopped talking and the lecture continued as usual .....

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
We will look into this occurrence. If it proves to have happened we will attempt to rectify the problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SIDRAT

What???????

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

That's one crazy story,
I'm thinking maybe the earth is vibrating or vibrates more at certain times(like a bell ringing)
and only a handful of people notice when this happens or gets
caught up in the vibrations.Or it happens more often and only a few of us are in a place to really take notice.
does that make sense?
I don't know it's a theory,something has to explain
these strange occurrences.

It has happened to me only we ended up back instead of ahead on our "trip"
Regardless I find this topic a fascinating read....

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
I'll add an odd experience, though I had no way to document any time loss.

It was during a senior high school assembly in our gym. The assembly was underway and everyone was talking loud, and so my friend and I were talking loud as well. The lights were off in the gym as well. During that time, my friend and I were engaged in a conversation while not really paying attention to what was going on - when all of a sudden the entire room fell silent in less than a second. Every person in the gym went silent and only my friend and I were talking, in which we noticed immediately. We stopped talking asked each other what the hell just happened, and then everyone started talking again as if nothing happened. It was as if "time stopped" for a second or two and continued on. Like I said, it was a strange event. I still to this day have no idea how the entire assembly fell silent in an instant.

It sounds like someone pressed the pause button on the cd player!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join