It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900

edit on 20-5-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...:VFPt_Solenoid_correct2.svg
Magnetic_field en.wikipedia.org...
At the Flat Earth Society we're deadly serious in our belief that the earth is flat and disc shaped, and we've decided to be fair and address people who are obsessed with "logic" by answering some frequently asked questions:
thesetimeswelivein.com...

++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
www.godlikeproductions.com...
ST In BG

Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ Quote [+] #

Your Ad Here
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 708067

ST, do you know what caused the many unresolved disappearances of ships and aircraft in the Bermuda Triangle

**Yes !!

and why since the last couple of decades it seems to have stopped?

**Yes !!

Is the Earth hollow and if so, can you describe the shape of it's internal structure?

**We Cannot Answer The Quiry !!

Is the earth growing in size?

**Depends On How You Perceive !!

Are there entry points to the Earth's interior at the poles?

**There Are No Poles ... Such As ... North Or South Poles !!

Sorry if some of these questions have already been answered.

**We Understand !!

Tnx

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

www.themistsofavalon.net...

Magnetic North Pole is Now Shifting

upload.wikimedia.org...

**There Are No Poles ... Such As ... North Or South Poles !!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Troublesome

I had a very unusual experience in January of this year. I was out with two of my buddies, we were at a bar, but I wasn't drinking because I was the designated driver. Anyway, I have no recollection of ever leaving the bar...I woke up on my living room floor the next morning and have no idea what happened.

I remember the first time someone slipped me a roofie. It was the scariest thing in the world. You're not alone, man. You're not alone.
edit on 5/23/2011 by banandar123 because: Added quote.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm convinced that the more you talk or think about this, the more aware you become of it, because for the first time, it happened to me on a personal level. Before, it was memories of celebrities dying that hadn't.

I don't usually give personal details about myself, but for the purpose of this story, I'll share that my husband was adopted, we have a one-year-old, and my husband's mother tells the same stories over and over and over again. Like seriously, I haven't heard a new story from her in years... I think she wore them all out by the time I'd been married to my husband for about four months, no exaggeration.

So having a baby, you talk to other parents about the same things a lot. Mostly poop and developmental milestones. A lot of times you compare these milestones to yourself or your significant other when you were the same age. One of the things that I've mentioned to all of my parent-friends is that my husband was adopted already potty trained. My mother in law points this out religiously and how amazing it was that he was out of diapers at the age he was. I have had to sit and act amazed and interested when hearing about it literally at least 100 times.

Well, the other day we were having dinner with his family and I was saying I was thinking about starting potty training our baby soon. Husband's mom looked skeptical and said she didn't know if it would work. I said, well, you always talk about how Husband was potty trained when he was just a few months older than One-Year-Old right now. She said, "No he wasn't! He was still in diapers! He wasn't potty trained until he was X years old!"

Ok. I have heard about how amazing this child was for being potty trained 3562789 times. She compared it to his siblings who took much, much longer to be potty trained. Husband must think this is weird too, right? So after dinner, I was like, "She's told us about that millions of times, why is she now saying you weren't potty trained until way later?! Isn't that weird?" Husband had no reaction, just shrugged and said he couldn't remember her ever saying anything about it. Then I was like, "Well, you must've noticed me telling all of our friends about how you were adopted potty trained at X-months-old. Obviously she told me that if I kept telling all of them that." He didn't even remember ME talking about it.

So either a.) I was in some kind of parallel universe where she told me that, I believed it for years and told all our friends about it, then I popped into this dimension and she and Husband have no recollection of it because it didn't happen, or b.) Husband's just a typical guy and doesn't listen when I'm saying anything about poop or potty training or any of the other mommy things mommys talk about and his mom's a whack job.

Also, there are a lot of celebrities that died that he should remember because we talked about it, but now they're alive and he has no memory of them being dead. At least my mom was just as shocked as I was to see Nelson Mandela on CNN. Husband is completely oblivious. Why is that?

Someone in this thread said it wasn't time slips, dimension shifting, anything like that. They said it was much worse and not to discuss it if it was happening to you, then only one person asked them about it and they never responded. I PMd them and they never responded to me either. I want to know.

Is the government making their perceived threats to their order insane? Are they doing weird stuff, stealing everyone's memories of it somehow, and are a few of us immune to their memory-stealing? What the heck is going on. I wish that person would say something.
edit on 23-5-2011 by jackieisinlove because: P.S. nii900, you are freaking me out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieisinlove

That is crazy and I feel for you. I too have had stories the have been told a millions times that allof a sudden change and no one remember it the way it was. I could post half dozen just like yours that have happened to me. As to why no one is really talking about it is no one seems to have a clue as to what is going on for sure. Every one is guessing. I think it is going to get worse as time goes on

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Something happened to me a few days ago, that isn't exactly a time slip, but I think may have been a 'universe slip'.

I was on the landing by my door putting my shoes on. My father was standing at the top of the landing, waiting for me to go out the door. I was looking right down at my feet, and didn't say a word. All of a sudden, I was struck with a random wave of nausea, which only lasted about maybe 15-30 seconds.

Around the midway part of the nausea, my father started talking to me, as if we were currently in the middle of a conversation. I looked up, confused as to what he was talking about, and he claimed that we had been talking for a couple minutes.

I KNOW I didn't say a word to him, and don't even recall hearing him say anything (and i was close to him for the 1-2 minutes that he would have been referring to). Nevertheless, he seemed certain that i had replied to what he was saying.

So, if I know I wasn't talking, and I didn't hear him talking, why would he be so adamant that we had been having a conversation for the previous couple minutes? Really creeped me out

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Maybe the person who wrote that and has not responded is just trying to scare people. Seems to fit if this person is not going to respond after making such a statement.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieisinlove
...Are they doing weird stuff, stealing everyone's memories of it somehow, and are a few of us immune to their memory-stealing? What the heck is going on. I wish that person would say something.
edit on 23-5-2011 by jackieisinlove because: P.S. nii900, you are freaking me out.

Sound like the plot to the film "Dark City"

Sleep. Now.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b08c2f74afb8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor787
Something happened to me a few days ago, that isn't exactly a time slip, but I think may have been a 'universe slip'.

I was on the landing by my door putting my shoes on. My father was standing at the top of the landing, waiting for me to go out the door. I was looking right down at my feet, and didn't say a word. All of a sudden, I was struck with a random wave of nausea, which only lasted about maybe 15-30 seconds.

Around the midway part of the nausea, my father started talking to me, as if we were currently in the middle of a conversation. I looked up, confused as to what he was talking about, and he claimed that we had been talking for a couple minutes.

I KNOW I didn't say a word to him, and don't even recall hearing him say anything (and i was close to him for the 1-2 minutes that he would have been referring to). Nevertheless, he seemed certain that i had replied to what he was saying.

So, if I know I wasn't talking, and I didn't hear him talking, why would he be so adamant that we had been having a conversation for the previous couple minutes? Really creeped me out

hey razor, thx for posting~! Everything helps when trying to figure out what exactly is going on; I know I've read, I think in this thread, that other ATS members also have a wave of nausea just before they 'slip'
it seems to be a common occurrence.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thx for posting Jakie, I really feel for you~! I really don't have any ideas whatsoever, but, I KNOW there are ALOT of ppl in this world that are experiencing nearly the same thing as you but, it's like it's kinda but almost and sorta, but not as much LOL.. meaning, dead celeb's, arriving faster to a location that is physically impossible due to the distance (MINE for sure), or KNOWING someone saying something (like yours) and SWEAR you've know it for years and then all of the sudden BAM, I never said that~!?

I got one for ya, was visiting my oldest sister and in the course of leaving, and looking at some of my parents family Heirlooms and when they mention that they had a beach house, I said.

"I remember that because mom mentioned it and I remember we were driving through the woods and then when we got there I was put on the top bunk of the bunk beds, and remember the ceiling was really close" I chuckled a little .. when

My sister and bro-in-law snapped their heads toward me in shocked and I said "what?" .. and my sister said..

" yes the beach house had bunk-beds, but, that can't be..........you weren't born yet, and they sold it before you were born~!!"

It got super quiet and we all just looked at each other .. !

forgot to add; your husband not remember 'might' just be a guy thing, but I seem to be experiencing the same thing, w/ my wife, like, I'll tell her something and 3 hours later, she'll ask me the same thing, I'll tell her again, and BAM like freaking clockwork, she's ask again .. ~!!

She's a professional Payroll Admin..has been for 10years, so it's not like her mind is going .. you know ?? She never disregards me, but, I get frustrated when I tell her I JUST told you 2 days ago and 3x on that day~!
she swears we never talked about it~!

edit on 24-5-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Today was Tuesday, the weekly trip across town, today, like last week, it took me 45mins to get to my destination......45mins which is still normal, but was a tad behind since someone was going, literally 35mph in a 45~!

3 weeks ago, we arrive at the same destination within 20 mins~!!! Normal travel time is 30-35 at best with no traffic~!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You are right about it happening alot. It has gotten to the point I am a bit afraid to talk about what hannened last week or last year. Or even how a movie went. The events from what I remember move and move often do not match what others remember. I have lost count of the times this has happened over the past few years. At first I though it was just me. I wonder just how bad it is going to get. Is it going to some day get to the point that you can not stay in the same timeline for more than a few days or even hours?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
reply to post by Komodo

You are right about it happening a lot. It has gotten to the point I am a bit afraid to talk about what happened last week or last year. Or even how a movie went. The events from what I remember move and move often do not match what others remember. I have lost count of the times this has happened over the past few years. At first I though it was just me. I wonder just how bad it is going to get. Is it going to some day get to the point that you can not stay in the same timeline for more than a few days or even hours?

I have no idea, but, to me it's certainly as real as the skin on my bones, I'd seriously like to know how it's happening!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
seekingtruth2011: Actually, I'm thinking the person who wrote that may have been being honest about having information. Usually people who are lying about having knowledge make tons of cryptic remarks about it to get attention. This person left one short warning, then disappeared. If we really are in some kind of danger for talking about it, that person would probably be in the same danger for warning us about it. My guess is that we shouldn't be aware of any of this and that we shouldn't draw attention to the fact that we all have these memories. I can only guess why, though.

this_is_who_we_are: I've never seen Dark City. I know I sound paranoid. Probably because I am paranoid.

Komodo: The same thing has happened to me. I've had memories where I've been told I couldn't be remembering it because I wasn't born yet or somehow present. I'm always told, "Maybe you think you remember because you're actually remembering when I told you about it, so you think you were there." I've then dismissed it. In fact, I'd probably have dismissed a lot of things if it wasn't for the moment when I saw Nelson Mandella on the news, KNOWING he died in prison. Heck, I probably would've even dismissed that if my mom hadn't had the same shocked look on her face. Since that moment, I know when I KNEW someone was dead, and now I'm starting to trust my own memories to the point where I now realize I remember a lot of things that my husband doesn't.

I do think some things are probably me or my husband simply not remembering stuff correctly, though, so I do ignore most small things. It's the HUGE things that I ABSOLUTELY KNOW that worry me. Like historical figures being dead and then suddenly alive or stories I've had to hear a thousand times that suddenly aren't true anymore.

fixer1967: ABSOLUTELY! I'm now at the point where I'm afraid to talk about movies or mention any memory.

Anyone want to start jotting down their theories in this thread? Here are mine (and yes, they are insane and make me sound insane):

1.) We're all going insane because we're threats and "they" want to discredit us.
2.) "They" actually are changing events (maybe they have time machines?) and most people don't notice, but we're somehow immune to whatever makes most people not notice.
3.) We actually are slipping in and out of different dimensions. I don't like this theory, though. I like looking at my husband and knowing he's the same one I married years ago.

I don't drink fluoridated water or use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride supposedly makes you more docile and easily manipulated. Do any of you use fluoride? Maybe we're noticing this stuff and other people aren't because we aren't drugged?

I know it's happening, my question is just why my mom and I are the only two people I've ever known that notice it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I don't drink flouride or brush my teeth with it either... I am one of the nmost un drugged people I know... so you MAY have something there...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Ditto. My one-year-old broke out in hives today for some reason and the pediatrician prescribed Zyrtec (adult allergy medication) and a heavy steroid. His lungs sound fine and he isn't itchy. He doesn't have hives on his face, he isn't wheezing. I used to get hives from shellfish when I was little and I never got steroids. I stopped eating whatever was producing the reaction and the hives went away. So today, I didn't buy the Zyrtec, then picked up the steroid in case he ended up needing it, but didn't administer it today. They're always pushing me to give him Tylenol for fevers (they're healthy unless they're too high and help fight illness and infection, why would I want to get rid of a low fever), etc.

So, not only does my family not take medication unless absolutely necessary, we're vegan and stay away from as many chemicals and hormones as we can. We even limit soy because we're iffy about that.

Anyone else? I'm interested to see how many non-medicated or non-fluoride using people are in this thread and experiencing this.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi there, I am a long time lurker, but this is my first post. There is something about this thread that has made me think a lot about something that happened to me a few years ago, and I have never been able to make any sense of it.
I think I was about 17 at the time, and it happened on boxing day. I am an astmhatic from birth, have always had problems with brittle attacks etc. Anyway, the night this happened to me, was very different. I awoke at 2am and went to the bathroom, noticing I felt a little wheeze. I took my inhaler and something happened to me that I had never expereinced before. My throat felt like it was closing in on me, and I could not breathe at all. I managed to shout my parents and get them to help me. This is where it all gets kinda weird. When I awoke, I looked at my clock and I am certain it told me it was 2.03am. When I shouted my mum came running up the stairs from the living room where she had been watching the sopranos. Now I know that the sopranos finished at midnight, I just guessed she had recorded it. My dad had been drinking and was already in bed, and he was the first one to reach me. I had collapsed in the bathroom and been sick all over myself and the floor. My dad was holding my head up so I didn't choke or obstruct my airways, whilst my mum called an ambulance.
They got me downstairs into the living room and I was sitting on the arm of the sofa, trying my hardest not to panic, and I clearly heard someone say to me (inside my head, it wasn't aloud) "Just pass out, your body will takeover and won't have to fight the panic." So I did, I let myself collapse and apparently I fell to the floor, my dad grabbed me just in time. My mum was shouting on the phone that I was going blue, and thats the last thing I remember.
When I came to there were three paramedics working on me, had been for 45 minutes. My heart had stopped and they issued me with adrenaline to kickstart it again. I passed out again and came to in the ambulance, almost at the hospital which in itself is about 35 minutes by road from my house.
I was seen by a doctor in the hospital after waiting over an hour, who told me I had an anaphalytic reaction and thats what had caused it all. Fair enough.
So given everything that happend, the times etc. How come I was back home for 5am? It doesn't make any sense.
I have had 2 more of these reactions and it is always the same. The times don't match the timescale of the event. It has bothered me for a long time.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
need to keep this thread bumped, there seems to more of this happening to more members it seems. I know there are more experiences out there.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

that is interesting... if time slips happen because of death...they why do some people die and get buried?

I have noticed many time anomolies...too numerous to mention. Good thread and thought provoking posts!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainbeat
i'll throw this in the air lol. what if your concious flings you to another reality but say 20yrs before and wipes your memory after that point but not p[erfect (deja vus). so when you die from illness you rewind before that point, (i made this)

I just started to read this thread. I had to ask. "I made this" is at the end of every x-file show in season one. I'm going to assume they continued this through out the series.

Did they make an X-file show that deals with this topic we are talking about as far as time slips? I haven't seen the entire series as of yet. I started to re-watch it on netflix from the beginning as they have the entire series.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Time slips are definitely real. I have experienced this myself and so have others that I know. I think everyone has experienced a time slip at one point or another but isn't aware of it for the most part.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join