It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOD Police Videos/stories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well where i'm from in NY, i can say i met a few who are pretty good guys, and treated me pretty well in dealing with them.

Then again i do tend to give off a non-threatening aura (at least when i'm not angry) .... so maybe that helped. I don't know cause other people seem to have some bad luck, like my brother who seems to always get into some argument or some general annoyance with one. I guess it just is what it is, we are all human.

All i can say is i was impressed with some who did seem like good guys/gals to me, so
to those ones.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

This is not necessarily true, I believe the OP has recently lost a good friend that was a respectable LEO, he is LEO, or has recently has had a positive experience with a LEO that has changed or heightened his respect for all the brave honest Officers of the Law. In any of the above case I applaud his efforts to bring a good light to these people that risk their lives to serve a unknowing populace.

But I also felt that I had the need to inform him that this thread is not inclusive of a single point of view, as long as the subject of the opposing post is on topic even it is in argument of his views then they have a right to post those views.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by feeboki

i understand, but they were quick to show up every time i turned on the computer to listen to music,and there was no sub woofer,just some cheap ones u plug into the headphone jack,i had a cop calling neighbor who was a prick,but ur statement refers to officer frindly,they were hoping for a party and possibly a pot bust because they are revenue hounds,since the glass was broken already they figured the pople who did it were gone,ive been busted for less,all they look for is loopholes to strong arm the citizens, and they are under no obligation to protect and serve anyone but the corporation,on record look it up,but if u protect yourself u get suspended too just like in highschool
edit on 24-4-2011 by CUJOCREEP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ALL off topics posts have been reported
back to POSITIVE LEO stories

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

This Policeman deserves a medal for his patience. I would have crushed this guys larynx. HOW he put up with this dude I have no clue. I have a lot of respect for cops after watching this lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I am of the same mind as regards the imbalance between 'good cop' and 'bad cop' vids on the net.

I, unfortunately, feel that this is a reflection of both the discretion of the media and the values of today's society.

However, I also feel that members do have the right to oppose the view of the OP, as this is an open discussion forum.

That being stated, here's another 'Good Cop' vid.

Peace.
edit on 4/24/2011 by billybobh3 because: clarification

edit on 4/24/2011 by billybobh3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/24/2011 by billybobh3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
For every good cop video we can post 10 bad cops videos. The argument never was that all cops are bad all the time. All cops however are bad most of the time. The 0.01% who aren't end up quitting the force because they have no outlet to enforce laws on their own kind and they don't wan't in on the action.
Btw this doesn't apply to here, yet

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

You have no proof of your claims (or I should say you have posted no proof of those claims) ..and more importantly most of your posts make no sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
this I think is the best cop video ever..
a very touching ending as well

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join