It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hunt for Geminis and why.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Yeah lucky I am an Aquarian lol. We tend to invent all the destructive things for the military etc and we can be despotic, tyrannical, eccentric rulers of Communist countries like Kim Jong il.
Also Nelson Mandela is actually a Cancerian with a Birth date of 18 July.

sorry about adding nelson mandela,i am double cancer with gemini,i felt a connection,but was taken out.

The aquarious,your brain and spirtual connection is far greater even that of a gemini.

Generally, the natives of Aquarius are considered to be compatible with the natives of the other air signs, Libra and Gemini,

The gemini, aquarious and the libra are the only 3 air signs in the zodiac.

Some Famous People with Sun in Aquarius: Richard Dean Anderson Jennifer Aniston, Nick Carter Geena Davis, Ellen DeGeneres Matt Dillon, Paris Hilton ), Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ( Jack Nicklaus, Tom Selleck, Jerry Springer , Rob Thomas), Justin Timberlake Vanna White Oprah Winfrey Virginia Woolf .

By the way,help Kim Jong il make the right decision,i know you can.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Alex jones is also an aquarian...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Did you know that some threads have a point, and good spelling ?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello OP, perhaps this a little off topic or perhaps it is not? Since we are speaking about astrological signs here I wanted to ask about Capricorns and their role in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Did you know that some threads have a point, and good spelling ?

Well noted,lmaf
I will try to post on your lasts 5 topics,it seems your threads have the better points.

Japanese Govt to Raise Taxes to Pay for Reconstruction
Japan
flags: 4, replies: 10 World's largest bond investor Pimco dumps US Treasuries
Global Meltdown
flags: 9, replies: 11
Is Federal Debt Becoming a National Security Issue?
US Political Madness
flags: 2, replies: 12 Fareed Zakaria "There is no such thing as The Taliban"
General Conspiracies
flags: 0, replies: 7
Was President George W Bush Just Playing The Fool ?
US Political Madness
flags: 5, replies: 10

flags: 4, replies: 10

flags: 9, replies: 11

flags: 2, replies: 12

flags: 0, replies: 7

Gah !

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well this just confirms what I have always known, We Geminis are superior beings compared to the rest of you plebs out there.

It wont be long now till we take our rightful place as the despotic leaders of mankind.

LONG LIVE THE GEMINIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Here Here!! Long Live Geminis!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
Hello OP, perhaps this a little off topic or perhaps it is not? Since we are speaking about astrological signs here I wanted to ask about Capricorns and their role in the grand scheme of things.

Jesus christ
Martin Luther king
Isaac Newton
Joan of Arc
Al Capone
Muhammad Ali
Edgar Allen Poe
Elvis Presley
J. Edgar Hoover

Taurus,Malcolm X

The 3 earth signs of the zodiac are Capricorn Virgo and Taurus, the war between the Earth signs and the Water signs have always run deep. Gemini’s got in the middle of this war by accident.Besides us geminis,all earth signs have always been at war,they have all been flashed,they have and always will be hunted no matter what.

'No human can ever control the crowd more then we do' Never.

Jesus christ>Crucified

Martin Luther king> shot

'Taurus',Malcolm X> shot

Muhammad Ali> Poisoned

'Virgo' Michael Jackson> Poisoned (August 29,

Elvis Presley> Poisoned

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Well this just confirms what I have always known, We Geminis are superior beings compared to the rest of you plebs out there.

It wont be long now till we take our rightful place as the despotic leaders of mankind.

LONG LIVE THE GEMINIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s right fellow Gemini, don’t let no mortal tell you different, we are a very special breed, and we will make sure our fellow Gemini’s didn’t die in vane, all they was trying to do is get a message out, that’s it and that’s all, we will get the message out, one way or the other.
Long live the Gemini’s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

So tell me friend, have you ever felt like you were extremely unique? Not in a self loving and cocky sort of way, but in a wondrous way, wondering what the universe has in store?

I know I have, always felt this sensation like there were not too many of us left. Not too many like myself....

Well lets see what I think makes Gems unique...how about the ability to see anything from any perspective?

Or the ability to talk freely with just about anyone? The ability to make people comfortable or make them eat their words in the same sentence?

How about the ingenuity and extreme intelligence we possess but don't always show to the world?

Maybe everyone feels that they are super unique, no matter what their sign?

OR maybe we Gems really do possess something that 99% of the world lacks?

--GeminiSky

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The moon is very important when it comes to the zodiac; the moon sign at one point was disorganized amongst the stars. In the zodiac the moon is the slowest rotating planet around the sun.

Mike Tyson,George Bush jr,OJ Simpson.

Right, slowest star.

nice

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hi OP, it's a very well thought out.. thread which I flagged. If it's no bother though as it has intrigued me, could you let me know what both Pisces and Aries play in the grand scheme of things? Just for curiousity sakes. Myself, I feel that nothing really is impossible (literally) and that we can tap into the infinite if we learn how. Thanks if you're able to answer.

Asking about both Aries and Pisces btw as born on April 19 but read around somewhere I might be a cusp of those two. I know it isn't the point of the thread, it's just got me intrigued. Thank you!
edit on 24-4-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

So tell me friend, have you ever felt like you were extremely unique? Not in a self loving and cocky sort of way, but in a wondrous way, wondering what the universe has in store?

I know I have, always felt this sensation like there were not too many of us left. Not too many like myself....

Well lets see what I think makes Gems unique...how about the ability to see anything from any perspective?

Or the ability to talk freely with just about anyone? The ability to make people comfortable or make them eat their words in the same sentence?

How about the ingenuity and extreme intelligence we possess but don't always show to the world?

Maybe everyone feels that they are super unique, no matter what their sign?

OR maybe we Gems really do possess something that 99% of the world lacks?

--GeminiSky

We are the divine messengers of the Gods, hands down.

I only felt unique a couple of times in my life.

The first was when I went through a whole dejavue experience.

The second was when I jumped inside my own dream.

The third is when I died and met some guy named Lazarus.

The 4th is when I jumped or got jumped into a dream. That was the best, but not cools.

I thought I was very unique until I experienced a dejavue and went through the whole experience, before that happened I was having dejavues left and right, so much I started studying them and learning that if I made any move, it would disturb it and then it would go away. But in 1991 I caught one to the end, after I caught the full version of what a dejavu is, I didn’t feel special or unique any more because of what I found out, so every since 1991, I haven’t felt unique, because what was happening to me was meant to be, so I learned to covet what I found out and I learned to master it.

We Gemini’s have a gift to read the future, and the information we receive is priceless, but because the other signs aren’t designed to look in the future, we will always be misunderstood amongst the stars.

But to be very honest with you, when I was five I picked up a book on astrology, and I coveted the aspect of it to the fullest, I wish I never did, because now I see why all religions’ say its witch craft and its evil.

You really can’t imagine what happens when you covet astrology and gods of mythology at a young age, I honestly wouldn’t tell my worst enemy.

Knowledge brings power, and other things that I don’t want to mention.

Can youtell me the strangest thing that ever happened to you ?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

The moon is very important when it comes to the zodiac; the moon sign at one point was disorganized amongst the stars. In the zodiac the moon is the slowest rotating planet around the sun.

Mike Tyson,George Bush jr,OJ Simpson.

Right, slowest star.

nice

sorry,you must be cancer.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You know I am.
Iz just tarded i guess

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

We are the divine messengers of the Gods, hands down.

I only felt unique a couple of times in my life.

The first was when I went through a whole dejavue experience.

The second was when I jumped inside my own dream.

The third is when I died and met some guy named Lazarus.

The 4th is when I jumped or got jumped into a dream. That was the best, but not cools.

I thought I was very unique until I experienced a dejavue and went through the whole experience, before that happened I was having dejavues left and right, so much I started studying them and learning that if I made any move, it would disturb it and then it would go away. But in 1991 I caught one to the end, after I caught the full version of what a dejavu is, I didn’t feel special or unique any more because of what I found out, so every since 1991, I haven’t felt unique, because what was happening to me was meant to be, so I learned to covet what I found out and I learned to master it.

We Gemini’s have a gift to read the future, and the information we receive is priceless, but because the other signs aren’t designed to look in the future, we will always be misunderstood amongst the stars.

But to be very honest with you, when I was five I picked up a book on astrology, and I coveted the aspect of it to the fullest, I wish I never did, because now I see why all religions’ say its witch craft and its evil.

You really can’t imagine what happens when you covet astrology and gods of mythology at a young age, I honestly wouldn’t tell my worst enemy.

Knowledge brings power, and other things that I don’t want to mention.

Can youtell me the strangest thing that ever happened to you ?

Well lets see, I too have had ALOT of deja vu experiences, but the strangest things?

They happened in my childhood:

The first would be my UFO sighting documented here : My Ufo Sighting in the Republic of Georgia

The second strangest thing would be something that happened when I was around 6 years old:

Now to kind of set the background, I was raised as an orthodox christian, (was baptized ETC..) However going forward I was NEVER religious and neither was my family. We didn't go to church and didn't say grace at the dinner table. We sure as hell didnt pray on a regular basis either, but here's what happened:

I was a problem child, and me and my mother would get into huge loud fights and arguments. During one of these fights, we were in the bedroom, just the two of us, yelling at each other about something. During the climax of this fight, suddenly it seemed like time stopped or slowed down. The door to the bedroom opened and in walked a man, wearing a beige robe, long hair and beard. Looked exactly like Jesus as depicted in paintings and religious texts.

So he walks in, and stops about 3 feet away from me. He then lifts up his right hand and shakes his index finger at me in a "no no what you are doing is wrong" fashion.

After he did this I got the strong impression that I was being scolded for fighting with my mom. And just like that he walked back out and disappeared.

I immediately stopped yelling at my mother and asked her "did you see that" "who was that" , to which she replied she had NO IDEA what I was talking about.

Needless to say, this experience was VERY real and I still remember it clearly to this day.

----GeminiSky

PS: I have also had several Astral Projection and OBE experiences where I have left my body during my teens, and also alot of lucid dreams. All of which happened ACCIDENTALLY and not by intention (no matter how hard I tried)
edit on 25-4-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You really put a lot of work into this thread, Amazing !! What worries me is that our Darkside Government will go to war with the UFOs on a large scale. And all the Americans still asleep will be all for it not knowing that they are trying to rescue us from the Reptialian hold on our country. I just pray this is not how Americans get Disclosure. Thanks for all of this work. F&S

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Im not sure if its just our wit but I notice anytime I ask someone there star sign if gemini they always make some sort of comment about being the best or superior in some way, no other star sign does this.

Even when they hear 2 or more Geminismtalking about how good we are they never counter by saying "no Aries/pisces etc are better" they if anything say something like "whatever"

Anyone who isnt good friends with at least one Gemini start looking for 1, when we take over most of the population will be thrown into the ocean except for good friends, family we like and all the hot chicks (but to be fair most of the hot chicks are Gemini anyway. were not only the smartest,wittiest and most perceptive were also the best looking)

For those of you of other lesser star signs if you think what Im saying is cr@p, just ask another Gemini and they will confirm.

GEMINI'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I looked through your opening post and and I find it hard to find a defining statement on why there is a war on Gemini's. Could you clear this up?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
On another note what kinds of things are associated with Leo's. I find astrology fascinating.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

1 Thing all non Gemini astrological signs have in common is their inferiority to Geminis

But Leos in particular are meant to be very loyal and brave, also have good sense of humour and get along well with others.

You guys will most likely be our Cannon fodder in the coming war where Geminis take over

DEATH TO ALL NON GEMINI'S!!!!!!!!!!!! (except the ones we need for manual labour and breeding purposes of course)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join