It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hunt for Geminis and why.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Judah, the line that Jesus was born from, was born June 15th. This was also the day that Noah's ark landed at Ararat and was given the "promise" that was confirmed by a rainbow.. Also gemini in Hebrew culture is represented by the twin tribes of issachar and zebulun, where zebulun works to keep issachar who studies torah and is blessed to "see the signs of the times" and "reveal the hidden things." Judah and i have the same bday

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Hey Sus,

Sorry if I gave the impression I dont like Leos as that is definately not the case, Leos are awesome some of my best friends are leos.
In terms of Awesomeness you guys are 2nd only to Gemini's and considering how awesome we are you should take that as a huge compliment

P.s the only thing Geminis arent the best at is tasting good, in fact we taste the worst. Capricorns are the best tasting. Its got something to do with the intelligence juice that flows through our bodies, apparently it tastes like vinegar

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm a Gemini also. I invite any and all evil to come for me...I have something for you.....so, come and get it.....

Great post by the way.....S & F

P/S..Loved your video of William Cooper..I knew he had to be a Gemini before I even knew he was born May 6th....RIP Bill....WE miss YOU......
edit on 26-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

P.s the only thing Geminis arent the best at is tasting good, in fact we taste the worst. Capricorns are the best tasting. Its got something to do with the intelligence juice that flows through our bodies, apparently it tastes like vinegar

I hate to ask but from one gemini to another how do you know about how humans taste

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Extensive testing on cows and sheep.......

Not buying it, well then thats say some things are better left unsaid

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
Judah, the line that Jesus was born from, was born June 15th. This was also the day that Noah's ark landed at Ararat and was given the "promise" that was confirmed by a rainbow.. Also gemini in Hebrew culture is represented by the twin tribes of issachar and zebulun, where zebulun works to keep issachar who studies torah and is blessed to "see the signs of the times" and "reveal the hidden things." Judah and i have the same bday

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Very interesting,can you tell me more?

"promise" that was confirmed by a rainbow

what was the promise?

So judah was a gemini?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Got to love us..just got to.
L...M...A...F

But the crazy thing is !

I understande exactly what the gemini is talking about.

MYYYY Geminis,what will the world do with out us?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
They wouldnt be using western astrology Gemini, but Vedic eastern astrology, As Above So Below. Which means that many who consider themselves to be Cancers, as myself, are actually Gemini's.

www.astro-horoscopes.com...

siderealist.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hey Sus,

Sorry if I gave the impression I dont like Leos as that is definately not the case, Leos are awesome some of my best friends are leos.
In terms of Awesomeness you guys are 2nd only to Gemini's and considering how awesome we are you should take that as a huge compliment

My first and only love was a Capricorn, I will always love her, she was a virgin, half Indian half something else, loyal, sexy, and always stimulated my mind, and me as a person.

But you know us Gemini’s!!!!!! , Were *&^*& ups sometimes.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
They wouldnt be using western astrology Gemini, but Vedic eastern astrology, As Above So Below. Which means that many who consider themselves to be Cancers, as myself, are actually Gemini's.

siderealist.com...

Look, even Cancers want to be one of us.

Jealous of our keen intellects and mad communication skills no doubt.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Not at all. But the bloodlines use the eastern. They do alot of their dates, 9/11 and 3/11 on arrangements.
And between the two, when I discovered that I was really Gemini, that made sense. Fickle, rapid thinking air sign, oh did I say fickle. Amethysts and lilacs my favorite gems and flowers, and the colors blue and yellow together wonderful. Between the topical and sidereal I'm more sidereal in personality.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

siderealist.com...

TextGemini gets all the benefits from the planet Mercury, even if this includes sharing it with the equally brain-driven Virgo. Among the qualities Mercury offers Gemini: an irrepressible intellect to collect and correlate the heightened and enlightened senses. The twins can often conduct profitable enterprise between them. Geminis pose the best questions of all the signs in the Zodiac. They collect these answers, shuffle them, and then republish them at whim, ad hoc, ad nauseam.

I forgot Gemini’s and Virgos are the only cousins in the zodiac, ’laughing’

TextThis other twin represents the person Gemini hates and fears the most, just as the happy Gemini is the one they love the most. Back against the wall, the happy twin calls out for the homicidal maniac to take the helm. Meeting this Mr Jekyll is too much for most people to handle; they make an exit and a mental note to never trust that Gemini again.

Textthe happy twin calls out for the homicidal maniac to take the helm.

I don’t know about homicidal, but it does answer why I have so many foes on 11 sites put together, last counted, 85.
Oh well ! leave my good twin alone and I woudnt have to say the stuff I say…Period !

either your writing is getting worst or im just lost immortal,you said,and i qoute.

Textleave my good twin alone

So are you the bad twin ?

No to 'cool' i was saying that in general.

So why not say 'leave my bad twin alone?

becasue he was talking about the good twin

Now im confused,so who was talking,the good the bad or the immortal?

i guess the bad twin as stated ,because he was talking about the good twin.

so then who's the good twin?

Immortal is the good twin.

So why didnt he say that?

Say what?

leave my good twin alone

you all make me sick,i should fire all of you

Its hard to take some one serious lil mortalgemini534 when they talk to them selves using pinheads.

WoW,the bad twin !

yep,its him.

i'm not the..

your the bad twin,its well noted

YOU DONT HAVE TO NOTE A GOT *&^%& THING,IM NOT THE

'MAD IS THE BAD TWIN' 'MAD IS THE BAD TWIN' nanenanyNANA

its written...mad is the bad twin.

YOU LITTLE (*&^%$w**%*%(%(%(&*(%(*&%&$&^$$(%)^)%^$%^#@$@^%^&#^*$%(%(%(%(*
AND I QUITE !

Why he get so mad ? We was just playing..gosh!

We was?

So whos the bad twin ?

So who's the good twin ?

Dont start it.

i just wanted to...

just leave it alone.

i was just saying...

No ! just...just drop it.

can i say something immor..

NO !
HELL NO !
JUST SHUT UP !

you didnt have to yell at me,i think my agent needs a phone call,the real world is looking for a new cast.

WILL PUZZLER LEAVE AND GO TO THE REAL WORLD?

WILL MADD LEAVE ?

WHO IS THE BAD GEMINI?

WHO IS THE GOOD?

HOW MANY PERSONALITIES HAVE BEEN NOTED THAT THE AVARAGE GEMINI HAS.

TO BE CONTNIUED
edit on 26-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

My first GF was Capricorn too!!!!!

And like you I also Farked it up, its not our fault tho. Were so charming that members of the opposite sex throw themselves at us and with our impulse control and addictive personality issues its almost impossible to say no.

Im glad to say that after being busted numerous times I have learnt my lesson and am now a good boy

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

Are your mother and father still living?

Like I stated before, I have no family, you’re the only family I got. Beside my astrology family.
And the Mother of all life, and Father Time, and all the angels, and my kids. Tiz’tarded or short term memory lost.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by MegaMind

Not at all. But the bloodlines use the eastern. They do alot of their dates, 9/11 and 3/11 on arrangements.
And between the two, when I discovered that I was really Gemini, that made sense. Fickle, rapid thinking air sign, oh did I say fickle. Amethysts and lilacs my favorite gems and flowers, and the colors blue and yellow together wonderful. Between the topical and sidereal I'm more sidereal in personality.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Flags: 332

Stars: 5,920

100% Gemini alright !
I think you better take it easy,it seems like you have the ability to ...'CAPTURE THE CROWD'
' Twilight zone theme '

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

You asked about April 19. There is no way you are any where near being a Pisces. You would be listed as a Taurus and the sign closest to you after that is Gemini. I don't believe you are the cusp of those two signs.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

My first GF was Capricorn too!!!!!

And like you I also Farked it up, its not our fault tho. Were so charming that members of the opposite sex throw themselves at us and with our impulse control and addictive personality issues its almost impossible to say no.

Im glad to say that after being busted numerous times I have learnt my lesson and am now a good boy

TextAnd like you I also Farked it up, its not our fault tho. Were so charming that members of the opposite sex throw themselves at us and with our impulse control and addictive personality issues its almost impossible to say no.

Damn twin,you are so correct,i guess cause we are so sexy,its hard to say no, since they throw them selves on us with out shame.

TextI have learnt my lesson and am now a good boy

Im not going to comment,ill just leave that alone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
We are incredibly sexy, (as witnessed by my avatar)

But heres the thing, I think we are sexy on the inside and then project that outwards.

I just feel sexy most days, and im sure ppl around pick up on this...

--GS

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm a Geminii trying to get into a music career... so because I can capture an audience, I will be assasinated?

i would like to die a martyr

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Oddly enough, my first love was a Capricorn as well. I married him and then fourteen years later, I divorced him. We clashed. Boy, did we clash! I learned a lot though... like to never marry a Capricorn again.

I like this thread. Haven't seen you really open up and speak about the personal aspects of your life. I've learned quite a bit about you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join