It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hunt for Geminis and why.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
We are incredibly sexy, (as witnessed by my avatar)

But heres the thing, I think we are sexy on the inside and then project that outwards.

I just feel sexy most days, and im sure ppl around pick up on this...

--GS

'Conceited' is to less of a word to say how you feel about your self,i think you need to invent a better word for the dictionary that fits the gemini in you,lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Would a band of Geminis be able to overthrow governments or TPB? If so roll me in...
And in case "someone else" is watching, I mean by capturing the audience. NOT by weaponry...

Born '79, in early june.
edit on 27/4/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
I'm a Geminii trying to get into a music career... so because I can capture an audience, I will be assasinated?

i would like to die a martyr

Prince and ice cube are Gemini’s, learn from them, they survived.

Not kanye west though, he is at war with the illuminati in a very big way.

'No one man should have all that power'

He even disrespected the hell out of them by putting that chain around his neck that symbolizes the harp race/owl.

Even the depiction of Hather or Isis’s was a disrespectful, because the holy bible of life comes from the teaching of mythology and astrology.

The gates behind him to the after life was by all means disrespectful,exspecielly with him standing at the entrance.

This video IS SO DISRESPECTFUL TO THE HARP/ OWL / ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION, HONESTLY I WILL DISSOLVE/ERASE THIS PART AFTER A LITTLE WHILE, FEARING REPERCUSSIONS FROM THEM.

I was going to put the short version of the video up,but found he had made a long version,kanye will surly get his,but i guess when they killed his mother.ITS ALL OUT WAR NOW.

HE IS TELLING A STORY ON HOW HIM AND THE ILLUMNATI WAS FRIENDS IN THE BEGINING,BUT NOW HES TOASTING ,HE WANTS TO RUN A WAY.

OMG,AND THEN HE HAS THE NERVE TO PUT THE HARPY ON THE TABLE AS DINNER IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN.

EXPLICIT LYRICS
youtu.be...

In this video, you have to pay attention to the harp woman of the illuminati 'THAT HE IS DESCRIBING'; you have to pay attention to why she was the only one that turned around… Why?

Because he was trying to get a message out to them, and you have to pay attention when the camera comes on her as the words he says.

Even when they toast and put the drinks in the air, she didn’t move. Why? Because he is talking about them.
My gemini has the right idea,but he went a little bit to far with the full version of the video by adding the harpY queen into this.

LOVE YOU 'KANYE WEST'

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Would a band of Geminis be able to overthrow governments or TPB? If so roll me in...
And in case "someone else" is watching, I mean by capturing the audience. NOT by weaponry...

Born '79, in early june.
edit on 27/4/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

The greatest project on earth will happen amongst gemini in novemeber of 2012.

One of the Greatest secrets ever told all time .ranked 33 in the history of secrets.

The 13 skulls are actually 13 humans that believe in thier astrolgy sign.
What we dont know is,whats the 13th sign ?

So before 2012 ,we will gather 100 of each sign,and

I think this thread says it all, we are in trouble in 2012
i think this thread says it all.

PaR3v
'Ophiuchus means something weird in 2012'
edit on 27-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So are we in trouble for 2012 or will it be something nice to go thru?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Any chance you could tell me something about Virgos? I'm interested now.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Oddly enough, my first love was a Capricorn as well. I married him and then fourteen years later, I divorced him. We clashed. Boy, did we clash! I learned a lot though... like to never marry a Capricorn again.

I like this thread. Haven't seen you really open up and speak about the personal aspects of your life. I've learned quite a bit about you.

I guess since you said that,i will no longer dwell on my capricorn experience,who knows what would have happened,lol,damn capricorns!

TextI like this thread. Haven't seen you really open up and speak about the personal aspects of your life. I've learned quite a bit about you.

I feel the soul sometimes, especially the souls that try to hold the world above the shoulders for 365 days a year. Our ears are always wanted, our souls are always needed for love to calm another soul, but then again, we always give our souls out, loll, free of charge, especially the ones that both of our sides like, they get the double love, and that’s why we hate double hard, that’s why loyalty is a plus for us Gemini’s, and that’s why in 89% of all Gemini’s, we distant our selves and some what live a nomadic life amongst the earth.

We easily make friends but because we analyze every detail to the lowest percentage possible, we tend to find flaws faster in people, and we tend to turn on them with out justification, it’s not hard for a Gemini to just stop talking to you ,it really isn’t especially after both of you agree.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
So are we in trouble for 2012 or will it be something nice to go thru?

Im praying for somthing nice.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintere

The geminis and the virgos are the only related sighns in the zodiac,we are suppose to be the cousins.

micheal jackson was a virgo

Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They are also tailor-made for the job, since they are industrious, methodical and efficient. The sense of duty borne by these folks is considerable, and it ensures that they will always work for the greater good.

Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and as portrayed in ancient Roman mythology, Mercury wasn't one to sit still for long. This swift-footed god was a bundle of energy, both physically and mentally, and that pretty much sums up the Virgin's makeup. A Virgo's brain is in overdrive most of the time, which is why these folks get so much done. Those born under this sign are also able communicators and use their mental acuity to maximum advantage. All of this brainpower can make Virgos prone to skepticism, and can even lead to the kind of over-think that surely leads to overkill. Thankfully, though, Virgos are also a studious lot and can temper their worst impulses with a bit of careful analysis. Virgos enjoy studying a situation in great detail, whether it's a work project or a friendship. Virgins are truly interested in understanding things. The bane of many Virgos is the perfectionism that can get in the way of their usual clear thinking.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Text perfect example of flashing

Convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan was manipulated by a seductive girl in a mind control plot to shoot Senator Robert F Kennedy, and his bullets did not kill the presidential candidate, lawyers have said in new legal papers.
The documents filed this week in federal court detail extensive interviews with Sirhan during the past three years, some done while he was under hypnosis.

The papers point to a mysterious girl in a polka-dot dress as the controller who led Sirhan to fire a gun in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, California. But the documents suggest a second person shot dead Kennedy while using Sirhan as a diversion.

For the first time, Sirhan said under hypnosis that on a cue from the girl, he went into "range mode" believing he was at a firing range and seeing circles with targets in front of his eyes.

Read more: www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by GeminiSky

Im not sure if its just our wit but I notice anytime I ask someone there star sign if gemini they always make some sort of comment about being the best or superior in some way, no other star sign does this.

Even when they hear 2 or more Geminismtalking about how good we are they never counter by saying "no Aries/pisces etc are better" they if anything say something like "whatever"

Anyone who isnt good friends with at least one Gemini start looking for 1, when we take over most of the population will be thrown into the ocean except for good friends, family we like and all the hot chicks (but to be fair most of the hot chicks are Gemini anyway. were not only the smartest,wittiest and most perceptive were also the best looking)

For those of you of other lesser star signs if you think what Im saying is cr@p, just ask another Gemini and they will confirm.

GEMINI'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to the ‘Mother of all life‘, it feels so good to see how many Gemini’s are on the ats, as well as my air signs Libra and Aquarius.
I love you all...in a cosmic way,

Yeah dont forget us Aquarians and Librans lol.
Though I always find it hard to get along with Librans oddly enough. I think it is their issues of balance in life and not being able to make decisive decisions lol. Though I find Gemini's mentally stimulating as with my Artist friend..;-)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

'No one man should have all that power'

He even disrespected the hell out of them by putting that chain around his neck that symbolizes the harp race/owl.

Even the depiction of Hather or Isis’s was a disrespectful, because the holy bible of life comes from the teaching of mythology and astrology.

The gates behind him to the after life was by all means disrespectful,exspecielly with him standing at the entrance.

This video IS SO DISRESPECTFUL TO THE HARP/ OWL / ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION, HONESTLY I WILL DISSOLVE/ERASE THIS PART AFTER A LITTLE WHILE, FEARING REPERCUSSIONS FROM THEM.

I was going to put the short version of the video up,but found he had made a long version,kanye will surly get his,but i guess when they killed his mother.ITS ALL OUT WAR NOW.

HE IS TELLING A STORY ON HOW HIM AND THE ILLUMNATI WAS FRIENDS IN THE BEGINING,BUT NOW HES TOASTING ,HE WANTS TO RUN A WAY.

OMG,AND THEN HE HAS THE NERVE TO PUT THE HARPY ON THE TABLE AS DINNER IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN.

EXPLICIT LYRICS
youtu.be...

In this video, you have to pay attention to the harp woman of the illuminati 'THAT HE IS DESCRIBING'; you have to pay attention to why she was the only one that turned around… Why?

Because he was trying to get a message out to them, and you have to pay attention when the camera comes on her as the words he says.

Even when they toast and put the drinks in the air, she didn’t move. Why? Because he is talking about them.
My gemini has the right idea,but he went a little bit to far with the full version of the video by adding the harpY queen into this.

LOVE YOU 'KANYE WEST'

Notice at the end and not sure if you picked it up and in ironical twist Kanye had the Sword of Damocles above his head. So it suggests that Kanye was refering to his power coming at a price...;-)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by GeminiSky

Im not sure if its just our wit but I notice anytime I ask someone there star sign if gemini they always make some sort of comment about being the best or superior in some way, no other star sign does this.

Even when they hear 2 or more Geminismtalking about how good we are they never counter by saying "no Aries/pisces etc are better" they if anything say something like "whatever"

Anyone who isnt good friends with at least one Gemini start looking for 1, when we take over most of the population will be thrown into the ocean except for good friends, family we like and all the hot chicks (but to be fair most of the hot chicks are Gemini anyway. were not only the smartest,wittiest and most perceptive were also the best looking)

For those of you of other lesser star signs if you think what Im saying is cr@p, just ask another Gemini and they will confirm.

GEMINI'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to the ‘Mother of all life‘, it feels so good to see how many Gemini’s are on the ats, as well as my air signs Libra and Aquarius.
I love you all...in a cosmic way,

Yeah dont forget us Aquarians and Librans lol.
Though I always find it hard to get along with Librans oddly enough. I think it is their issues of balance in life and not being able to make decisive decisions lol. Though I find Gemini's mentally stimulating as with my Artist friend..;-)

My 2 best freinds were aquarians,very loyal but like to fight alot,lol.
Are you quick to get angry?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintere

The geminis and the virgos are the only related sighns in the zodiac,we are suppose to be the cousins.

micheal jackson was a virgo

Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They are also tailor-made for the job, since they are industrious, methodical and efficient. The sense of duty borne by these folks is considerable, and it ensures that they will always work for the greater good.

Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and as portrayed in ancient Roman mythology, Mercury wasn't one to sit still for long. This swift-footed god was a bundle of energy, both physically and mentally, and that pretty much sums up the Virgin's makeup. A Virgo's brain is in overdrive most of the time, which is why these folks get so much done. Those born under this sign are also able communicators and use their mental acuity to maximum advantage. All of this brainpower can make Virgos prone to skepticism, and can even lead to the kind of over-think that surely leads to overkill. Thankfully, though, Virgos are also a studious lot and can temper their worst impulses with a bit of careful analysis. Virgos enjoy studying a situation in great detail, whether it's a work project or a friendship. Virgins are truly interested in understanding things. The bane of many Virgos is the perfectionism that can get in
the way of their usual clear thinking.

That describes me to a tee. I'm making plans for the next 30 years of my life as we speak,er....type.
Though....I can't say much for overdrive,for procrastination unfortunately happens to be a quality of mine. Hahah,sorry for the abrupt question. Curiosity got the better of me. Thank you sir!
edit on 28-4-2011 by Wintere because: Accidentally posted a blank reply

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I tend to be a Peace maker with people. Though I do get irritated with people who are pretentious, arrogant and supercilious and working in Security I get a few from time to time.. But I have learnt to control my feeling and thoughts with those few people. As I have noticed 95% of people are friendly, appreciative of others and want to be happy and live life in peace with others.
I tend to get angry and irritated more about situations in life per sa. I am learning as time goes on to be more patient and understanding. But I am not quick to get angry and lash out as others do. I think on it... ;-)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Notice at the end and not sure if you picked it up and in ironical twist Kanye had the Sword of Damocles above his head. So it suggests that Kanye was refering to his power coming at a price...;-)

I understood the swords had something else to do with this, but never exactly understood, now I understand, really Super stoked on what it is, didn’t open the link yet,. I do that when I have no understanding of something, it’s like 'saving the best for last' for me, I guess, loll. I’m pretty sure from one of the communicators of this earth, it will be well informative. Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
so the aliens got offended by kennedy's choice of names for the rockets ?

man, I'm glad I am not a south park writer

but as a gemini I'll say both of us are not worried about this

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

At first, after reading, I was a little doubtful of your theory.. but after this, well, i'm convinced.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Not trying to spam your thread or anything but there is a connection to your OP to my main character in one of my short stories here on ATS called: Project Cobalt Glass, the Nephilim Children

I just find it interesting and relevant that this main character in the story is a Gemini with a twin he is in contact with who is being manipulated by alien forces and government secret programs. I think it lends credence here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

All the gods and myths and ancient stories was created by some one, just so happens the illuminati beings believe in it cold heartedly. Before religion ever became, the stars was the stories in life, stars that were mapped so precise, that no scientist could ever understand how they did it by just looking from earth with the human eye.

Each planet for some reason has a freucuncie of history amongst the birthdays of the people of earth, in such away the description is perfected to a tee. in such away before I was 12,I could guess someone sign, 8 times out of 10 ,by just the way they act and by the time I was 27,I could guess 9 out of ten, never went 10 for 10,lol.

It’s funny about guessing, I was looking at a video called, ‘I forgot’ but the artist is named celoo.

I said to my self, ‘laughing’ I swear he reminds me of a Gemini, ‘cause he’s just so weird, but people like this dude.’ I like him to’ so I looked his name up, and he was a

Thomas DeCarlo Callaway (born May 30, 1974),[1] better known by his stage name Cee-Lo Green or simply Cee-

I knew he was a Gemini when he made this video, but forgot to look it up; it was only until 3 hours ago when I did this, loll. But that’s the connection that for some reason people need to under stand-in the connection of gods, planets, and other things.

I think myths and such hold more importance then the religios aspects of this world. But that’s just what I think, not getting religious on who one should believe in.

‘I believe in the Mother of all life’ i believe in the heart beat that beats amongst the universe.

Greatest secret ever told #2 all time. We are inside of God., page 1

youtu.be...

edit on 28-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join