It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA releases 29 messages from space?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
are there more UFO related files than just the 29 messages from space one?

thanks

Unsurprisingly, they have closed access to the list of files that were available when I first started this thread.
Here's a general search on "ufo" though.
www.nsa.gov...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeIdiot

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by superluminal11
The NSA is a joke...I'll prove it.

The NSA has known about this redirect ILLUMINATI spelled backwards itanimulli takes you to the NSA for some time and has done nothing to fix it.

They think its cute.

Illuminati backwards ITANIMULLI.COM redirects to NSA.GOV
www.youtube.com...

And what would they do about it? It is not illegal or otherwise a violation of any rule I know of for someone to redirect to another domain name. It isn't any kind of phishing or other fraud as the real site's domain name will appear in the browser and they aren't modifying or intercepting any traffic. I could create a domain name of www.heremaybewackos.com (assuming it's not been taken) and have it redirect to this site - I am sure no one would be able to anything about it and I see no reason for anyone to care.

You are really gullible if you think that an external site redirecting to another site implies anything about the owners of the redirected-to site.

Hopefully you are not directing this post to me What i did was show in this video what someone has found
I DID NOT Post this Originaly ATS Member superluminal11 DID so Complain to him !

This Happens all the time! It not NSA's problem to fix it ! watch the video ..

So I think i need an Apology for this one ! You Need to go after the Original Source!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Hopefully you are not directing this post to me What i did was show in this video what someone has found
I DID NOT Post this Originaly ATS Member superluminal11 DID so Complain to him !

This Happens all the time! It not NSA's problem to fix it ! watch the video ..

So I think i need an Apology for this one ! You Need to go after the Original Source!!

AGREED!!! Sorry about that, sometimes the stupid I see on these forums burns so bad I can't see straight. Yes, the comment I made should have been directed to superluminal11.

Sorry about that!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

@@ Suppose you tell me why in the world a UFO Debunker Skeptic like Sagan would even write such a book ! do you have an answer! Anyone can write a Scifi but for an Debunker ?

I will give that a shot

The best skeptics and atheists make incredible sci-fi -because- they are just that

They write stories that would convince them...and so you get the sci part in sci-fi.

As a semi-skeptic myself, I love writing sci-fi storys
as an athiest, I quite like writing about deitys and such.

Because you have a outlook on life that needs evidence does not mean you are somehow devoid of imagination...actually, one can argue that a skeptic is someone whom knows full well they have an active imagination and therefore use the tool of science to help them figure out what is real and what isn't.

Pretty weak argument, dontcha think?

Well For a Super Famed Person and was Given 2 million in Advance for a Man dying with Leukemia before the Book was even Written is kinda of farfetched dont ya think! Usually it the Other way around ! in the Publishing Word ! you have to make a book first and to show Convince a Publisher! to get it Printed

with Carol Sagan making a Scifi and putting plausible True Science to make some real sense of it all in the Book Contact creating a Stargate black hole like machine a creating a Wormhole to another distant planet or beyond with Suspend animation of time space.. he may of had help with it I would assume with the right connections from sources of high places Now has Carol written scifi before !? yes he has
you want to go look at others see if there any hints of knowledge about ETs

I Guess Carol Sagan was also a Truth seek like much as everyone else

As a Skeptic Myself and a Neutral of Religion
but then again there is Over a Billions People In Religious Belief's Of Demons and Angels and Sons Of of a Supreme being and Daughters of man breeding of to make a Hybrid Nephilum to me Sound like Being from anothr World! you know Our Ansesters
pointing up to the Sky calling it Heaven Elyon ( Alien) Angel Messenger Flying burning Shields, Pillars of Light directing the Exodus and parting the Red Sea kinda thing its all there in that So called religious Book called the Bible or Torah about Aliens they are referred to as Angels and Demons

Here is a New way to look about this waiting for those Gods to come back !
a Plausible Explanation

How GOD and Religion are created?

edit on 25-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

The Tools of Science and the Art of Mathematics to confirm .. what is real and what is Not ..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSomeIdiot

Thank you for Self correcting !

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by Wolfenz

Your not going to break this... It could mean any billions of things, and we don't even understand if it's a language or anything about it...

It could even be instructions being sent back and forth between two of the same civilization, not meant to be intercepted by anyone else. So trying to figure it out could be pointless.

The "scientist" that was trying to formulate a pattern with this, looks like he was trying to make sense of this from a human perspective... It's like trying to talk to an Ant or a Bird.

I was looking for Similarity's but for breaking ! I would think there a Primer! a Key to solve it
but this is a Mathematical Formula in which can mean anything as we dont have the Rosetta Stone !

like the German Enigma Machine during of WW2 that eventually the British Navy Got A hold of from a Captured German U Boat before that We were at loss about Intercepting the signals ! LOL

I would think we would have a Better chance of Solving the Voynich Manuscript
that still to this day has not been Deciphered... a loss Written Language

Voynich manuscript
en.wikipedia.org...

I would think you may have a better chance of Finding a Riddle

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

to test the reader's ingenuity.

it been there all along ! the missing fine details!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So has this been debunked and deemed as fake?

Or is there more to this

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by naraku

Or is there more to this

It has been deemed as a cryptology test by the nsa
a hypothetical.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by naraku

Or is there more to this

It has been deemed as a cryptology test by the nsa
a hypothetical.

still interesting that they would use something like this...you know since UFO and aliens are a big joke to the govt...wink wink

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So the fellow joined the army in 1941 and did an exercise for the NSA concerning decryption of extraterrestrial messages? Regardless of the nature of his papers that in itself is kind of interesting, correct me if I'm wrong but I did read this whole thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
who cares it's all lies.

which is evil. Yup ive seen ufo's... Nope I dont believe.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
How can these be classified as messages if they've yet to be deciphered?....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It was an exercise. Next please.

We're still alone. We need to start acting like being alone matters. We may be the only intelligent life in our galaxy. We must start thinking in 1000's of years. We cannot afford to think in decades.

Intelligent life in our galaxy may depend on the choices we make today.

I've said it before, but: ET is just an excuse for us to drag our feet and poop on our legacy.

We're not meaningless. We're not just 1 more intelligent species among countless others. We're busy producing more disappointment while forfeiting any action to the contrary. ET is pure fantasy. Just like God (big G). It's our escape from responsibility to care for our own and to reach for the stars. We don't matter. So we don't have to try. The gospel of never ending adolescence.

This is why stories about ET and God make authors rich, but stories about empty space or science don't. ET's and God are fun. They allow us to feed our fantasies and our escapism.
edit on 7-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
TO ME ITS A FAKE.............Why some intelligent civilization wants to contact a sooooo behind culture like the one in planet earth??....what for?????.....BE REAL,this corrupt world doesnt have ANYTHING that somebdy else in another planet wants..../MAYBE THE SPOT IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM?????????

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has considered this yet? But, is it possible that the characters are risiduals of ecryption of the document.

If that's the case you'd need a key like you need with a sypher. I'm no code breaker just an idea

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Clavicula

Greetings Clav...

I'm doing some research on this topic and, specifically, with respect to your comment below, I would greatly appreciate ANY documentation, links, or other reference that I might follow up on that might substantiate your statement in fact:

...We know that there are protocols in place should such a message be received. In these protocols the need to keep this out of the public domain at least until the message is understood, is clearly stated.

Where are these protocols? Who authors them? Who publishes them? When were they released? Who is responsible for executing the protocols if and when the need arises? Do you have any source/copies/links?

Thank you very much in advance. When my research is concluded, I will post the results here to share with others who may be interested...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If we ever intercepted "messages" from "out there", that are not deciperable, it may be that they are not meant for "us", but for "others" who happen to already be here.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'll save you the trouble of translating. It says "Be sure to drink your ovaltine."

It's just rehashing the same crumby commercial, just over vast interstellar distances.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by itsawild1
And you believe the NSA ??/ one of americas biggest liars--Dont listen to any of this crap-ET WOULD NEVER CONTACT US THROUGH ANY GOVERNMENT-DUMMIES-they would know who to contact-and it would be everybody at once-not in code either -GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Flagrant, baseless assumption.

I agree my dear Watts -- but, simply for clarification and in no way because I want to shine a larger light on a fallacy so that we may continue in our endeavor to fulfill the ATS motto, was that post to which you reference a "flagrant assumption?" Or, perhaps more appropriately, might it be that the post was a flagrantly baseless assumption?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join