It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

Fascinating Videos you have there. I really think you should start another thread about them once again another issue that the world is ignoring.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Here is another talk

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 1/2 - Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

- shorter version

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Hey great to see you here, this should be your thread - see what you've started lol.

Seriously though I'd like to thank you for the video it is so important - hope you've been following it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
That second video is giving even more information along with questions asked by the audience. She makes some astounding allegations - this lady is for sure putting her life on the line.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Latest Report from Natural News - "Radiation Fallout Sky Rockets"

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Thanks for posting that information. I've been monitoring what's going on at dutchsinse's YouTube channel. He's one of the two men in the video above with the cesium Geiger counter test.

He's a weather and geology geek; has watched radar for years and had a father who was in the radar field. He noticed various unnatural shapes appearing on US national radar sites such as Intellicast. The anomalies appear on the screen in various shapes during times of transmission in concentric circles, plain circles, donuts, scalar squares, cones, beams and even a bow tie shaped one. Using these shapes it is possible to locate the radar array that is emitting them. I have found the sources to be commercial airports, private airports, naval research stations, nexrad locations and even one in the middle of a large strip mining operation. I've been plotting their locations on a map.

The scientist in your post states that there are 48 "transmission" stations currently in the network, all connected to HAARP. You can actually locate them using the method described above. The theory durchsinse is testing with regard to these stations is they are being used to create the severe weather that's hit the US over the last three weeks or so. The 243 tornadoes that hit N. Carolina and nearby states is one example. He predicted those storms and 11 other severe weather events based solely on the location and behavior of the radar anomalies. So perhaps these relay stations/transmission towers have multiple purposes.

BTW, if anyone wants to know more about HAARP technology, look for videos about Nikola Tesla. Fascinating man about a century ahead of his time. Ironically, Tesla's original idea for the use of this technology was to provide free energy for all and he proved it could be done. Had Tesla's ideas been allowed to come to fruition almost 100 years ago (development was blocked), we would have no need for nuclear power plants and in turn would not be worrying about serious health problems from Fukushima.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
She did not do her self any favours when she started talking about the queen or (Queenie) as she calls her.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BewareTheStobor

Have you watched the video above from Wertwog - you will get some very interesting information there.

I am assuming you are referring to Dr. Bartells report in your post.

Either way keep up the good work - though reading the report from Natural News - I think we're done for.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

no offense, but lead isn't all that good for you
.....unless TPTB lied about that too

imo yes they lied if they were so concerend then why takeaway good lightbulbs and exchange them for dangerous chemical emmitting gases.

everything they seem to do is create something that would destroy our make up.

They have had a global disaster plan building up from especially early 60's to the 80's and that involved a mass plan using tesla technology.

in 1992 they banned lead from all of our home based paints and it had nothing to do with environmental issues.especially in places of their targeted planned areas i.e. canada, us, australia and europe and other places

en.wikipedia.org...
Up until the early 1960s white lead (lead carbonate/lead sulphate) was added in substantial quantities as the main white pigment in some paint products intended for use as a primer or top coat over metal and wood, both internally and externally. [1] Examples of where this type of paint may have been used are skirting boards, doors, door frames, stairs, banisters, window frames and sills, wooden flooring, radiators, and pipes, though it could also have been applied to any other surface at this time e.g. plaster walls.

at the same time the plan for fading out leaded petrol came in also.
due to a said environmental risk?
en.wikipedia.org...
all made up by ptb for their climate scam.

but most importantly lead in paint on your walls acts as a faraday cage protecting us from frequencies so it was an automatic sheild and lead in the atmosphere was also a sheild against electro waves.

remove those and build up the exposure is where we are now at and with the near perfection of haarp we need to act NOW.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Watch 'The Arrival" with Charlie Sheen....................our planet is being re-terraformed.

Now put two and two together, go to the alien and abduction forum.

Abductions/human-alien hybrids/Earth changes..................could all just be coincidence or possibly something more sinister is at work.

Now, think warfare of the future, not in your face Independence Day or War of the Worlds........but more like covert, Invasion of the Body Snatchers (original 50's minus the cheesy pods).

Read David Jacob's book, "The Threat".

I'm not saying this for positive because I honestly don't know but I am wondering

Too many credible people have come forward with both UFO sightings and abduction stories and those are just the ones that are willing to risk ridicule, loss of job, family and sometimes life.

Too many people, William One Sac, comes to mind, have died way before their time and many under strange circumstances to be coincidence in my book.

I leave this posting with three quotes from The Art of War by Sun Tzu

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. - Sun Tzu

It's very likely this latest crisis in Japan was a simply act of nature and man's stupidity of using something as dangerous as nuclear energy.

Than again, so many things have happened over the past ten years that one begins to wonder if per chance maybe an unseen hand isn't making humanity extinct, giving way to and making way for a "upgraded" hybrid human species

A proud heart and closed mind gathers no knowledge...........OfHumanDescent.
edit on 25-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by borusch1

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

no offense, but lead isn't all that good for you
.....unless TPTB lied about that too

imo yes they lied if they were so concerend then why takeaway good lightbulbs and exchange them for dangerous chemical emmitting gases.

everything they seem to do is create something that would destroy our make up.

They have had a global disaster plan building up from especially early 60's to the 80's and that involved a mass plan using tesla technology.

in 1992 they banned lead from all of our home based paints and it had nothing to do with environmental issues.especially in places of their targeted planned areas i.e. canada, us, australia and europe and other places

en.wikipedia.org...
Up until the early 1960s white lead (lead carbonate/lead sulphate) was added in substantial quantities as the main white pigment in some paint products intended for use as a primer or top coat over metal and wood, both internally and externally. [1] Examples of where this type of paint may have been used are skirting boards, doors, door frames, stairs, banisters, window frames and sills, wooden flooring, radiators, and pipes, though it could also have been applied to any other surface at this time e.g. plaster walls.

at the same time the plan for fading out leaded petrol came in also.
due to a said environmental risk?
en.wikipedia.org...
all made up by ptb for their climate scam.

but most importantly lead in paint on your walls acts as a faraday cage protecting us from frequencies so it was an automatic sheild and lead in the atmosphere was also a sheild against electro waves.

remove those and build up the exposure is where we are now at and with the near perfection of haarp we need to act NOW.

I agree with some of what you said but about the lead paint.

The lead paint would chip off and potentially eaten by young children.This would cause mental and learning problems in those children.
I know first hand because my wife's job was to find ways on how to eduacate this children that were poisoned by the lead paint.

Although lead improves paint performance, it is a dangerous substance. It is especially damaging to children under age six whose bodies are still developing. Lead causes nervous system damage, stunted growth, and delayed development.[2] It can cause kidney damage and affects every organ system of the body. It also is dangerous to adults, and can cause reproductive problems for both men and women. Lead paint is particularly dangerous because it tastes sweet therefore encouraging children to put lead chips and toys with lead dust in their mouths.[3]. One myth related to lead-based paint is that children must eat leaded paint chips to develop lead poisoning. In fact, childhood lead exposure can occur by way of ingestion of lead dust through normal hand-to-mouth contact during which children swallow lead dust dislodged from deteriorated paint or leaded dust generated during remodelling or painting [4] [edit]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This lady is on the money and telling it like it is.
If it was not bad they would not cut off all info about the radiation and try to save everyone the pain and loss of our humanity.
If this was an nwo plan, it blew up out of all proportion , their sheeples in ten years will be slugs, ants and cockroaches.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bandito
So she's a geologist and an enviromentalist with no background in physics , nuclear engineering nor nuclear physics , but she's an expert on everything from the nuclear issue to the NWO to HAARP to the dumbing down of the population directly attributable to nuclear testing 60 years ago . Al Gore is an expert on global warming , or is that now climate change and to his credit he invented the internet . Absolutely no credibility except for a couple of youtube videos making outlandish claims . Not doubt when it comes to geoscience , she likely knows her stuff but she's in way over her head here .

You may be surprised to learn how much Physics and Geology are actually related, so to claim she has no background in Physics makes you look a little ignorant. I watched the full length film and didn't once hear her claim that she was an expert on everything from nuclear power to NWO & HAARP, but if you link the video time counter, I will happily go and re-watch it.

Then you might bother to go and research just how much Al Gore stands to gain financially with his ex Goldman Sachs pal Mr Blood due to the introduction of "cap and trade" Once you understand that you will see why he has been going round the globe "enlightening" everyone. The guy is nothing but a scammer.

"Blood and Gore"

You really couldn't make this stuff up any better could you?
She is not the one who is in way over her head.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Back on topic, Today, April 25th. BBC, CBC and other MSM News agencies have released articles stating that Iran's Nuclear Plants have been infected by another computer virus like the Stuxnet virus.

Iran has been hit by a second computer virus, a senior military official said Monday, suggesting it was part of a concerted campaign to undermine the country's disputed nuclear program.

"Stars" is the second serious computer worm to hit Iran in the past eight months. Late last year, a powerful virus known as Stuxnet targeted the country's nuclear facilities and other industrial sites.

Sound familiar? It seems the Virus's the lady warned about are more than real. Thyve Infected Irans Nuclear Uranium Producing facilities for the second time. And for some reason the MSM is willng to report about it. Exspecially since the whistleblower from the OP video said this was a ploy by the CIA, And Both BBC and CBC reported to say this...

Jalali said Stuxnet could have caused large-scale accidents and loss of life and claimed that Iranian experts have determined that the United States and Israel were behind the malware, which can take over the control systems of industrial sites like power plants.

So it would seem atleast that there may be more fact than fiction at work here. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens at Irans plants in the next few weeks.

Heres the original article.

BBC News, 'Espionage' Computer Virus hits Iran

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by Wertwog

Hey great to see you here, this should be your thread - see what you've started lol.

Seriously though I'd like to thank you for the video it is so important - hope you've been following it.

No problem, I'm happy to share, I'm glad you started this thread and got the discussion going. From the first time I saw it I thought it was important and should be seen by many folks. Some of her claims seem hard to take in but worth considering. I don't quite buy the Haarp and Suxnet thing but willing to hear this point of view. Interesting. She obviously has an anti-nuke position, but has worked with some very reputable scientists and physicists and cites most of her information so I'm not concerned about her creds.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

dont want to waste anybody s time here,..but i think somebody should see this:
www.peopleforum.cn...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongyou

dont want to waste anybody s time here,..but i think somebody should see this:
www.peopleforum.cn...

This is a very important document by Yoichi Shimatzu - revealing many top secrets and further evidence of a mass cover up and I urge members to read it.

Thanks for Sharing 'Amongus' - A GREAT FIND!

How Blind We The Sheeple Have Been!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Not as blind as those that are shown but refuse to even consider what they see.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here's a video - more evidence - if someone can bring it over here I'd appreciate it.

www.youtube.com...

The Japanese say they will have control in approx., 9 months - Not so according to Professor Christopher Busby.
who talks of the nuclear explosion that went off and the contamination extent.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Nuclear Disaster that could destroy Japan and the world:

www.counterpunch.org...

Hirose Takashi has written a whole shelf full of books, mostly on the nuclear power industry and the military-industrial complex. Probably his best known book is Nuclear Power Plants for Tokyo in which he took the logic of the nuke promoters to its logical conclusion: if you are so sure that they're safe, why not build them in the center of the city, instead of hundreds of miles away where you lose half the electricity in the wires?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join