It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist -

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I am compelled to post this thread which was originally started (thank God) by Destinyone and leaves me shocked to the core!

Amongst the posts on her thread is, what I believe to be the most vital information to the world and should be absorbed by all members.

It is a presentation by a Nuclear Scientist 'Leuren Moret' (Whistle blower) who speaks in laymens terms - straight down the line about the Catastrophe in Japan and the Global Fallout - The Truth!

Posted by Wertwog the vital Link is here: www.youtube.com...

Why we are seeing a Media Silence! What they have done to OUR Planet! and the details and Truth about Haarp and many other Genocidal Actions taken by our Government since WW2.

I realise that this sounds and is, very alarmist and I am the first to criticise alarmist threads but I am so taken aback by this presentation and my sadness at what is happening right now to my fellow man that I feel I have no alternative. So I apologise right now for any upset this may cause (as I'm sure it will) but please do not comment until you have had the time to watch the whole presentation.

I don't know how a Nuclear Scientist can be hoaxed but I hope to God that what she is stating isn't true.

If after watching you feel as I do - how do we make this go viral - I don't know! But I think you will agree that it should.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes I agree with you.

This needs to be watched. This needs to be understood. This needs to be passed onto others. We need to let those in power know we know their plans and we dont need their censored news to do it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The part that shocks me most is what they have done to our babies!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here's your video:

Great thread, looking forward to hearing more opinions.

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks for that Silo -

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Scary stuff! God help us all!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i am surprised this topic has not more replys than this!!

it is quite sick what is going on really, speachless as to the truth of it but this really really needs to go viral. and now while people are aware of the situation in japan!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

I'm sure this will be a hot topic. It just takes time for members to read being a weekend and early in the day.
Not just for the people of Japan,but this is a global event as was stated in the video. A lot to digust with the
H.A.A.R.P. implication.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i dont like using the word conspiracy but i have the vision of their perfect plan using geo magnetic warfare.

what they are doing with the chemtrailing is building a plasma barrier, they use haarp and the smart grid to create a plasma field within the google magnetic areas which replicates a microwave oven.

I mentioned this on other sites and the resons for it.

i completed an indepth study and put it on utube, i have had interest from a university and other alt media..
now i am not a video expert but these animals are dying for a reason and we need to help these also.

first video

youtu.be...

second video
youtu.be...

they are not that long 1st one is 7 minutes.
i have worked for some of these people and i know how evil they think.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I got that link via e-mail and watched it this morning.

There isn't any doubt that we are not hearing the real story. I liken it to when I was a kid, my parents didn't tell me how bad the working conditions were for my father, because they didn't want me to worry.

Well, I'm not a child, and I'm getting rather tired of people in government that hide things, thinking that I would worry too much.

Here is an article describing nuclear meltdown.

en.wikipedia.org...

from the article...

"Fuel ballooning and bursting. "In less than half an hour, the peak core temperature would reach 1,100 K (1,520 °F). At this temperature, the zircaloy cladding of the fuel rods may balloon and burst. This is the first stage of core damage. "

If memory serves, the coolant pumps were down for 2 + weeks. Spraying sea water on the outside of the containment did absolutely nothing to stop the cores from melting. They couldn't. The walls of the containment are usually (from the article above) :

"This is due to the reactor being contained within a 1.2-to-2.4-metre (3.9 to 7.9 ft) thick pre-stressed, steel-reinforced, air-tight concrete dome."

So, what they are telling us, is that they were able to keep the cores from melting, by dumping sea water on a dome that is almost 8 feet thick. Sorry, that dog ain't gonna hunt.

The cores melted, and several hugs blobs of massively radioactive materials are pooled at the bottom of either the containment dome, or it burned through that and is on tops of the concrete below the containment dome.

This is a nice article on the plant too.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is a great find! Thank you. I will share it asap with everyone I can. I was doing a search to see if she said anything about Elenin. Do you know if she knows anything regarding that? I found quite a few videos where she was yanked off youtube and they are no longer available.

Frustrating.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I did a quick search on Ms. Moret and came across a very informative piece she wrote getting into the history of the N.W.O. and militarizing tech and even mind control programs in their developemental stages. Interesting article about the Japanese group Aum Shinryko (remember the sarin gas in the subway incident) and electromagnet weapons research.

www.mindfully.org...

Hope this post isn't distracting from the video but I never heard of her and found the above link relevant on the topics brought up in the utube.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

Thanks for the info. The music in the background was a bit distracting but what you was saying is the important thing.

Bit of a connection with Al Gore the champion of global warming (the cover story for haarp) and the grid.

My instinct is not to point the finger at the USA. I think it is more to do with the unelected new world government

It appears they have already decided who goes and who stays to serve.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Please don't let this information get buried - our lives depend upon it. I know it's Easter Weekend and many people are occupied with their families but we ignore this factual information at our peril.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by colin42

The part that shocks me most is what they have done to our babies!
Yeah, did you catch the part near the end where she said your kids are hermaphrodites, meaning they have both a penis and a vagina? So do some bears and fish.

You should pay more attention to your kids, you probably never even noticed that before, until she pointed it out to you!

Wake up folks!!!

Seriously, half of what she says is factual where she points out the source, the other half she doesn't cite any source or give any indication where she came up with this stuff. And the stuff that's not sourced is all the wildest claims.

We're all gonna die.....!!!

But not to worry, if we all do Tai Chi it will cure what ails us, and we'll all make a miraculous recovery from all our fatal diseases. However I don't see how Tai Chi will restore your hermaphroditic child to being either a boy or a girl, they will have to choose surgery for that.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It's April 23. Just checked CNN.com and Foxnews.com. I can't find anything on Japan. Have they got the radiation under control now?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

She also said one of the effects was dumbing down the population. Now you got me wondering if that means me or you.

Edit

A quick google shows enough studies to back up her comments on the ratio of boy to girl children. One study says from 50:50 to one third/two thirds.

As usual there are two sides of the debate, she has chosen her side. None of that negates what she showed.

In the first few minutes she said she was a Quaker and I thought Oh Dear. I did not let my prejudices stop me from listening to the message, I hope you can say the same.

Am I going to take all she said as true? Hell no. Where I can I will find back up to her claims as she suggests herself. Am I going to listen to someone with vastly more experience than me? Hell yes.

edit on 23-4-2011 by colin42 because: added a comment

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OMG - even if half of what she said was accurate.....

So, we've all been dosed with high levels of radiation. The only hope humanity has now is to develop nanobots to clean it out of our systems. Guess the general population won't even get that.

This could be the next step in our evolution - massive genetic mutations for generations to come. I wonder what the future humans will look like...

Makes me want to weep.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

It's April 23. Just checked CNN.com and Foxnews.com. I can't find anything on Japan. Have they got the radiation under control now?

MSM is not going to report anything on this jiggerj.
MSM is our greatest enemy.
They would rather keep people focused on the politics more than anything.
Why scare off their veiwers that the politicians pay for?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I agree with you whole heartedly and I think most people are beginning to see this. The above quote you refer to is an example of how many people still believe that they will hear it on the news - It will never happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join