It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Not me, I was accepted into mensa.

Eheheh, thanks, I needed a good laugh.

reply to post by Seekeye2

Right now I don't have time to watch the video, but I'll do it this afternoon, as soon as I get back from the Easter lunch at my grandmother's. Meanwhile S&F.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

unless a giagacounter says otherwise, there's simply no truth in hearsay. What I believe is what I see in hard physical form.

Then this subject should be of no interest until you start finding lumps on yourself or your loved ones.

I remember when our (UK) vets went to court over Gulf War Syndrome. The minister for defense said there was no evidence to show GWS exists.

When asked what research to find that evidence was the UK doing, the answer was none.

So you want to trust these people who treat us this way with the lives of eveyone you know and will ever know good for you but you aint never going to get physical evidence till its too late and you are going have to work hard to get circumstantial evidence.

As she said the info given by her is a good place to start
edit on 24-4-2011 by colin42 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So she's a geologist and an enviromentalist with no background in physics , nuclear engineering nor nuclear physics , but she's an expert on everything from the nuclear issue to the NWO to HAARP to the dumbing down of the population directly attributable to nuclear testing 60 years ago . Al Gore is an expert on global warming , or is that now climate change and to his credit he invented the internet . Absolutely no credibility except for a couple of youtube videos making outlandish claims . Not doubt when it comes to geoscience , she likely knows her stuff but she's in way over her head here .

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Seen the vid op linked of the female on her speeches before, and she makes some good points. The vids though are a little on the long side but are still interesting non the less. It's mostly about long term damages and implications of radiation that she talks about. Anyways just bumping this thread to see what people say.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I can certainly understand where she's coming from and she does make valid points, BUT, she states she worked in a nuclear weapons facility, then she says she's a Quaker and she doesn't make weapons. Was she helping make nuclear chocolate weaponized cookies? This is just dumb.

My cousin worked for an arms manufacturer making bouncing betties, but she didn't create a problem where people got shredded in mine fields (which I saw happen in Zimbabwe) because she was upper management, fail !

To preface a video/presentation with I did a "thing" but I'm religious so I didn't do that "thing" is just lame, she's not Schroedinger's Cat. Actually, it looks to me like she whored herself out in the weapons industry for money and she's having a fit of conscience. It's almost like the 6 hour David Icke video presentation, except he had me up to 5hrs and 45 minutes (instead of 30 seconds), then he mentioned the inter-dimensional shape-shifting reptilian monarchy after which I sent him an email asking for that 5hr and 45 minutes of my life back.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

My cousin worked for an arms manufacturer making bouncing betties, but she didn't create a problem where people got shredded in mine fields (which I saw happen in Zimbabwe) because she was upper management, fail !

Is her name Vinny? If so, that would be hilarious!
edit on 24-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
around 15 minutes in ... "600,000 spent fuel rods each weighing over 1,000 lbs in the cooloing ponds" ...
is this true?

during the early days of the event, i recall the cooling ponds being of concern, come to think of it, not much in the way of recent news with this aspect

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Maybe this website where she talks about working at the Lawrence Berkeley Lab, she is a geologist, it's sounds like they wanted her expertise on the geological effects of nuclear explosions.
www.mindfully.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Japan was and still is against using nuclear for weapons. Why wouldnt she work for them?

No conflict with her Quaker outlook there.
edit on 24-4-2011 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Seekeye2, this is my first post at ATS. Been reading for months but just joined. New members cannot post a thread so I am asking you to please post some news - it relates closely to the topic of this discussion. Leuren Moret did not have this news when she made the video. If she did have it, I shudder to think what she would have said.

Japan admitted this evening in an article posted on a Japanese language only web site that the Fukushima Plant #1 actually released 150 times MORE radiation than they have said up to now. Their nuclear commission blamed the mistake on a "calculation error". Additional information disclosed included the fact that radiation has spread to the Southern hemisphere, including Australia.

The story has not been fully translated but the most important parts are translated and can be read along with the discussion of the news at:

enenews.com...

I don't have the background to judge how bad this news is but the comments at the article are very grim. I have seen message board posts from people in Hawaii and on the West coast at Dutchsinse's YouTube channel from people who believe they are suffering from radiation poisoning but they are unsure because the amounts of release don't add up to what they fear. Now, it may add up but I hope not.

What I do know is just one of the four reactors that have leaked radiation (nothing said about the other 3) has released 150 times the amount we were told - a huge difference - and people need to know so they can take steps to protect their health. Would you have a look at the story and consider posting it, please?

I have not seen this story on any other web site. I assume that is because of the Japanese language in the original article and because it is Easter weekend. It will no doubt get out after the holiday.

P.S. Hello ATS. Wish my first post could have been a happier one. Love the web site.

edit on 24-4-2011 by BewareTheStobor because: added last paragraph

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by Gorman91

Hearsay is when you repeat what you have heard - A Scientist talks of what he/she finds.
And what do you call it when you make stuff up? That's apparently what she's doing with her unsourced material. It's neither science nor hearsay but fantasy. Well the HAARP may be hearsay, she might have heard about that on ATS.

Originally posted by Logman
Bah, she talks about HAARP and even mentions Chemtrails. That's why it will never go viral. Because she's a nutcase.

Yep, and the world is flat.
Good example. There's as much evidence for that claim as there is for her unsourced claims.

Originally posted by VariableConstant
Is there anyway someone would be willing to provide a brief synopsis for those who may be unable to view the video?
I already did on page 1. We're all gonna die because of nuclear power unless we do Tai Chi and your kids are hermaphrodites. And others posted the rest, HAARP caused the quake in Japan. She has no clue what she's talking about, you aren't missing anything factual, just some good conspiracy theory entertainment and citing a bunch of things like lower male birthrate, and blaming that and everything else on nuclear power whether that's the cause or not.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Do tou know for a member of Mensa you make some very lame arguments.

You have mentioned the unsourced info she gave how about the sourced topics any views.

I am so glad I rejected my membership of mensa, they spelt my name wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Al Gore, a climate expert?......I don't think so! Expert at making $s on the other hand?................

ilovecarbondioxide.com...

Bit of a stupid place to buy a house if you are 'concerned' about rising sea levels! (not)
edit on 24-4-2011 by scotland48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This is awesome information. I wish something would be done about this. I think most people are anti war and weapons of mass destruction. Why are such a small group of corporate interests directing the future of this planet?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BewareTheStobor

I did read the report and agree this situation is really out of control - thanks for the information and the link which I think will gain as much attention here as another thread. Someone - if you check the main page has just posted something very similar.

Thanks - stay well.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

What's wrong with you - have you always argued against it and now you're being proven wrong.

There is news coming out of Japan right now that confirms her presentation of the facts but if you are in denial then until radiation sickness affects you or your loved ones - I'm afraid no one can help you and certainly no one can convince you - I just wonder why you are hanging around. Very strange.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Your asleep at the wheel, or your just an agent trying to kill any info that comes out of what is happening to the environment. Your one of the two, and hopefully there is more smart people on here than you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

What's wrong with you - have you always argued against it and now you're being proven wrong.

There is news coming out of Japan right now that confirms her presentation of the facts but if you are in denial then until radiation sickness affects you or your loved ones - I'm afraid no one can help you and certainly no one can convince you - I just wonder why you are hanging around. Very strange.

Strange indeed - your own thread rejects the official reports coming out of Japan as you did the Three Mile Island reports.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Hi

I understand the need to check the validity of the messenger. What I do not understand is only making personal attacks on the messenger without considering the message.

As you say the drip of real information is appearing now daily. A lot like the plants themselves we are seeing a little leak here and a little leak there which latter are shown to be big leaks.

Pretty soon the nuclear industry and Japanese Gov. will not be able to defend TEPCO and then the news will flood out blaming TEPCO whilst saying it could not happen here.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42
[more

If this incident isn't controlled quick then folks won't need to read reports, who ever they come from, they will be faced with the reality of illness to such an extent we have never seen before.

I also find it strange that Julia Gillard - Australia has given permission for Japanese Soldiers to train with the Australian Military - now what's that all about bearing in mind Leuren Moret states a third of Japan is now uninhabitable. ???? May be totally unconnected but very unusual I would imagine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join