It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself to my new Friends!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi! I'm not very good at introductions as I am usually a very shy guy, but I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been lurking here for a few months now, and have read some very fascinating things about conspiracies, facts, our Mother Earth, science, politics and everything else in between!

I live in the Dallas, Texas area, and have lived in several cities all over the USA during my 46 years on Earth, and I must say that there has never been a dull moment on this ride throughout life!

Anyways, thanks for letting me be part of this group, and I hope that I can provide some valuable and fun information, be a shoulder to cry on, and just be part of the gang!

Cheers!!!
CJ

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! your intro sounds just like mine..I too am kinda shy..but no worries it's all good jump in and join us..cheers coco

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm also a pretty new member. Come to think about it I haven't even made an introduction, you've got one up on me already!
Enjoying posting!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the crazy world of ATS! I am sure that you are going to have a blast here. I look forward to seeing your threads around. Take care,

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey dude,

Welcome aboard

Fairly new myself and just gettin in to it.

Look forward to seeing ya round

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable

Hi Inconceivable, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable

Welcome my friend, some intro's are more refreshing than others. Yours, is by all means on the refreshing side in conjunction with what is the ATS membership. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Welcome.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Wow! Thank you for all of the nice replies! I am still learning my way around, and trying to figure out how the Stars and Flags and other things work. A special thank you to Sauron for sharing the links showing me how to navigate my way around here. This site is a Motherlode of information, any topic anyone could ever dream of seems to be located here!

I can't wait to dig in to the buffet of knowledge here at ATS!!!

Thanks again!
CJ

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

You will have a great time here

And I am also a shy guy.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thanks Claudius! I guess I am not alone in my shyness, although once I get started I can usually hold my own.

Thank you again for the well wishes, and I wish the same in return for all of you. Nowadays it seems we need all of the encouragement we can get!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Welcome, Inconceivable! I am NOT shy.
This is a great community and I hope you have a great time here!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, Benevolent! I must comment on the beautiful Shepherd in your avatar! Is it your K-9 companion? If so, Lucky you!!!

new topics

top topics

join