It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres one for you "Fuzzy Dot" haters,UFO sighting Gold Coast Queensland Australia...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
Whoa does anyone else think in some parts it looks similar to the "face on mars"??

That was actually the first thing that jumped to my mind when I saw it...."looks like a floating version of the face on mars"

....it does have little hoaxy aftertaste from my point of view though...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 573v0
Flashlight or laser pointer reflecting off the inside of the glass doors / windows. The camera man shakes in sync with the light in a few frames at the beginning and toward the middle of the vid.

IMHO.

What? Do you really believe that? He is outside. Are they just carying a window pain everywhere in front of him?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Hey, please don't assume that because a little number shows how many days someone has been a member that they don't know what they are talking about. 5 Days into my membership I had someone act like that. Thing is this is MY 4TH account.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by gdaub23

I saw exactly the same in the Eastern skies in NSW.....

folks.....it's NOT a UFO, it's a STAR !!!!

Why do I know? Because I used my telescope and had clear vision of it.

Did you identify which star? Sure it's not a planet?

Gee, that was my first impression, and my second, and my third, and still is. I'm an amateur astronomer as well, and other than the time to setup my equipment, I would want a nice clear pic before posting on you tube.

Here goes my hoax analysis:

1. Only one person has a video cam at a party? No one has a smartphone with the google sky app? There were several people in the background talking, and not a single person was able to point their phone at the object and relate it to a real-time skymap? I find that very hard to believe.

2. The object remained fairly stationary. It was roundish. That means moon, satellite, star or planet. Cloud cover accounts for object appearing and disappearing. Let's continue.

3. No identification of specifics, just lot's of speculation. Remember people, when you shoot video of anomalous object in the sky, please state the obvious on your sound track: "It's 4:35am, on April 22, 2011, and I'm witnessing a bright object in the sky. I'm approximately 3 miles from Queensland, and the object appears to be moving. I'm at a party with my mates, and let me set up on a tripod to get some steady pics. Oops, I forgot my tripod at home, so I will try to brace against the house to steady my camera and do some zoom shots. Okay, I'm shooting now at zero zoom, (pause), here is 50% zoom, (pause), now 100% zoom (pause). Let me move to a slightly different location to have a comparative angle to shoot from......" The lack of any specifics really tears apart the credibility, especially after 10 torturous minutes of watching.

4. I hate fuzzy dot videos that shake and have lo-res that are immediately assumed to be ufos. Do motherships really reflect that much light? I'd think they have some sort of cloaking tech, and wouldn't want to stand out like a sore thumb! Without anything more specific, I can't run any sky map software to see what was in the vicinity at the time, however, I'm sure they have internet at the house and someone should've had the presence of mind to load up a star map program.

5. So here, I did it for them. VENUS location from Eastern Australia After approximating the height of the object from the poster's shooting angle, the UFO is actually Venus. Case Closed.

Interestingly enough, East AU gets to see four planets at once in their skies over the next few weeks, those luck dogs! Can't wait to see how many other UFOs are posted.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you ask me it's either a planet, or The Moon. In all reality, it doesn't move at all. At least not from what I see. It sits in the same spot between the trees the whole time. It dims as clouds or smog move in front of it. Even when they zoom in, my first thought was the Moon based on the features that it shows:

Top image: screen shot from video...maybe the Moon?

Bottom image: The Moon:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It is extremely hard to say what it is. Regardless of what is said, it is also impossible to see any movement, and the zooming in is a waste of time. Best guess then is Venus, or a partial moon perhaps.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This reminded me of something I noticed earlier in the year. I took video of it, and I will share it, but I can't say mine is much more than a blurry dot.

I share this with you because this is immediately what I thought of when I watched the video in the OP. I first took notice of this while laying in bed, looking through the slits of my venetian blinds. I noticed that this one "star" was moving, moving enough that it could jump from one slit in the blinds to another as I laid perfectly still.

My video is taken from my deck, on February 10, 2011. I try to use the deck banister as a reference point as I knew I would not keep perfectly steady. I dismissed this as a star shortly after, and never chose to upload the video. But perhaps it is something more. Take time to witness what I saw, see if it is anything more. I'm not claiming to know what it is.

The shaking reference from the camera makes it difficult to notice, but the light wobbles from side to side.

edit on 23-4-2011 by mathematic because: Link to working

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
OMG OMG It's the moon run for life the moon is out AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

edit on 23-4-2011 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

i love these comments...and i hope its not directed towards the op...not once in any videos do i ever claim anything to be real or try warnig anybody of anything....i find a video i find interesting and post it and let others decide for themselves

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

If they told us that it'd be waaaay to easy to debunk
If we knew when it was filmed we could prove what it was being filmed. Can't have that though. Can we ....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A moon and a planet ?

L m i a f

Reality for the mortals is at -87%.

When have you ever seen the moon give off light ever in your life ?

YOU SEE THE MOON CLEAR AS DAY WHEN-EVER, WHERE EVER.

The moon has never given off light to the earth as if it was a star.GAH !

And where on the internet can you find some one filming venus ,that close up?

I said earlier that this video is unbunkable,it seems that i am 110% correct...as always.

Good luck with your lil mortal theories,its very ammusing to us.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

FUNNY HUMANS!!!!!
edit on 23-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
I said earlier that this video is unbunkable,it seems that i am 110% correct...as always.

Good luck with your lil mortal theories,its very ammusing to us.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

FUNNY HUMANS!!!!!

I can only hope that one day you (I assume you're trying to portray yourself as an alien) and your kind will honor us pitiful humans with more than fuzzy dots.

Until then, even if this video were "undebunkable" (it's not), it would prove nothing and give no credence to any theories involving aliens. It's a light in a sky, and until there's evidence given that show's it's somehow alien, it'll remain just a light in the sky.

But to be honest, if all aliens act like you I'd rather they stay the hell away. You're brash, insulting, and worthless when it comes to the real search. You're just noise that's keeping any real evidence from being revealed because you bring down the whole of UFOlogy by acting like a child, which makes the scientific community laugh rather than become interested.

But since you already know the truth, because you're not one of us pitiful humans: Why not prove it?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

A moon and a planet ?

L m i a f

FUNNY HUMANS!!!!!

Mortals don't get to play with toys like this en.wikipedia.org...
So we are only left to imagine. BTW you can see here upload.wikimedia.org... human slaves building the telescope under the direction of an immortal who is sitting above the worker mortals next to a hybrid.

Must be nice to be an immortal having mortals do all the work...

edit on 23-4-2011 by LadySprings because: bad link

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by little_green_man

You can't be in geostationary orbit over australia. Australia is no where near the equator, and you can only have a geostionary orbit on the equator

Seems your quite right about the geostatinary orbit.

And thanks for the correct spelling.
I was sick that day when it was discussed in class. lol
Belive me....my reply was not meant to be the final answer to this video. I'm no expert never claimed to be.
I want someone to prove me wrong! And you did!
I'm not hurt at all by this! I think it's great! I was wrong and not afraid to admit it.
Now I have no Idea what this is?
I was just saying what it looked like to me. "Remember...I'm no expert here'.
I belive UFO's are out there and here too.I just want clearer pictures. And these guys are lucky to see what they saw. I envy them.
Just keep that tripod handy mate's and stay safe.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

FUNNY HUMANS!!!!!

I can only hope that one day you (I assume you're trying to portray yourself as an alien) and your kind will honor us pitiful humans with more than fuzzy dots.

Until then, even if this video were "undebunkable" (it's not), it would prove nothing and give no credence to any theories involving aliens. It's a light in a sky, and until there's evidence given that show's it's somehow alien, it'll remain just a light in the sky.

But to be honest, if all aliens act like you I'd rather they stay the hell away. You're brash, insulting, and worthless when it comes to the real search. You're just noise that's keeping any real evidence from being revealed because you bring down the whole of UFOlogy by acting like a child, which makes the scientific community laugh rather than become interested.

But since you already know the truth, because you're not one of us pitiful humans: Why not prove it?

ALIENS ?, The aliens that you call aliens are just humans from the future from an catotrophic event dealing with some as hole fiddling with time and time travel,sooo no.

The real aliens that i found on your earth came in a number frequencie of language,they have masterfully evolved into your computers 0-1...sooo no.

The video is that of a probe,the same probe in all the videos of the single engine machanic device,just like the jeruselem video, and 56% of all other videos of the single engine alien craft caught by video.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

A moon and a planet ?

L m i a f

FUNNY HUMANS!!!!!

So we are only left to imagine. BTW you can see here upload.wikimedia.org... human slaves building the telescope under the direction of an immortal who is sitting above the worker mortals next to a hybrid.

TextMortals don't get to play with toys like this en.wikipedia.org...

Such primitive lil mortal tools, loll.

How dare you introduce such...things in the presense of...'ME'.

KEEP YOUR TOYS TO YOUR SELF.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Quote from your Wikipedia article "Along with the letter to Augustine, the missionaries brought a letter for Æthelberht, urging the King to act like the Roman Emperor Constantine I and force the conversion of his followers to Christianity. The king was also encouraged to destroy all pagan shrines."

Tomorrow is the anniversary of his death. Will the pagans be celebrating his death in admonishing his life's works? Rock it! en.wikipedia.org...

Regarding your challenge

www.gemini.edu...

Quote "Figure 1. Optical image of the Kuiper Belt binary 2001 QW322 from Gemini North on July 8, 2005. Separation was 1.8 arcseconds. Their radii are about 50 kilometers. The pair is the two faint objects in the green circle."

Got anything more challenging?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Best real or hoax UFO video ever. Nice job... AND?/ Those guys sounded "almost" over the top.

I'd have a beer and interview them though.

I'll leave the official version to others.

Not over the top at all for the young males here who have been drinking all night . Rather typical language and expressions .

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Quote from your Wikipedia article "Along with the letter to Augustine, the missionaries brought a letter for Æthelberht, urging the King to act like the Roman Emperor Constantine I and force the conversion of his followers to Christianity. The king was also encouraged to destroy all pagan shrines."

Tomorrow is the anniversary of his death. Will the pagans be celebrating his death in admonishing his life's works? Rock it! en.wikipedia.org...

Regarding your challenge

www.gemini.edu...

Quote "Figure 1. Optical image of the Kuiper Belt binary 2001 QW322 from Gemini North on July 8, 2005. Separation was 1.8 arcseconds. Their radii are about 50 kilometers. The pair is the two faint objects in the green circle."

umm,no?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

A moon and a planet ?

L m i a f

FUNNY HUMANS!!!!!

TextMortals don't get to play with toys like this en.wikipedia.org...

Such primitive lil mortal tools, loll.

How dare you introduce such...things in the presense of...'ME'.

KEEP YOUR TOYS TO YOUR SELF.

As you said you were going to remove the original post. I see that you actually did. I couldn't quote it because they call it excessive quoting around here when posts quote the content of any post directly above, and will remove the post. I see now why they do that so lil one's can change content without a quoted record of what a post directly below is responding to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join