It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres one for you "Fuzzy Dot" haters,UFO sighting Gold Coast Queensland Australia...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
If you ask me it's either a planet, or The Moon. In all reality, it doesn't move at all. At least not from what I see. It sits in the same spot between the trees the whole time. It dims as clouds or smog move in front of it. Even when they zoom in, my first thought was the Moon based on the features that it shows:

Top image: screen shot from video...maybe the Moon?

Bottom image: The Moon:

If there was ever a clearer case for the obligatory Chinese lantern this video cannot be topped.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Yeah, my first thought was, its a can of soda of some sorts, but why the hell is it floating in the sky. This makes a lot of sense

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What makes me a little scared, is that this UFO sighting occurred exactly the day I came down the gold coast for holidays. I knew they were following me haha. But really, this is strange, and it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's a reflection of something, or possibly a composite. Initially, the light isn't synced with jerky camera movements. Watch the first couple seconds when somebody says "It's moving..." and you're able to tell it's not real.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a stupid thing to say maybe, but i see a positive and negative side in the object, something like a YIN/ YANG

could it be a big balloon?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That was seriously outrageos. I live in Southern Ontario, anyone see any ufos lately I really wanna see one!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
And where on the internet can you find some one filming venus ,that close up?

I said earlier that this video is unbunkable,it seems that i am 110% correct...as always.

The only place you are ever correct is in your delusions. You've never been correct about a single thing. You are a joke. Not a single thinking person takes you seriously.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
If there was ever a clearer case for the obligatory Chinese lantern this video cannot be topped.

Actually, this video is not consistent with a Chinese Lantern. Lanterns have a flickering yellowish, reddish, or orange-hued light. This is a steady white light like that from a celestial body.It also stays basically stationary during the length of the clip. A lantern would show some sort of drift.

When proposing a realistic mis-identified source for a sighting it's best to stick with observed characteristics. Otherwise you're just adding more noise to the signal

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

And where on the internet can you find some one filming venus ,that close up?

I said earlier that this video is unbunkable,it seems that i am 110% correct...as always.

The only place you are ever correct is in your delusions. You've never been correct about a single thing. You are a joke. Not a single thinking person takes you seriously.

TextYou've never been correct about a single thing.

Your correct lil mortal, I have not been correct.

Your videos that you present to your fellow humans are exactly like the one the op have shown, good job. It’s a planet, you’re the winner, and have a good day. The videos of the planets look exactly,'100%' just like the video the op put up, thanks for all of your time and effort. It’s very well noted.

TextYou've never been correct about a single thing.

Are you serious Immortal? REALLY!
Maybe because it’s Easter Sunday ,Why so nice Immortal ?

My little Immortal pinheads in the computer.
Some times you just have to let them win.
Its the Immortal thing to do.

oOhm, I see.

' Puzzler ' You really think those videos look like what the op put up. L...M...P...H...A...O

'Look laffy taffy' Don’t laugh until we are logged off, I have been trying to hold my Immortal laughter for the last 2 minutes and 13 seconds. Please, have restraint to what the mortal is trying to present to his fellow humans. Its very entertaining...Comedy central entertaining.

TextSome times you just just have to let them win.

What a classy guy the Immortal Gemini is.

Text Its the Immortal thing to do.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

A star or a planet........

but I can assure you and ALL others here that what was on the original video was NOT a UFO at all because I saw it too from NSW Eastern skies!

sorry folks.......HOAX to the Op.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Venus. With Camera. Not telescope. Looks "close up".

I'm off to get some aspirin :bnghd:
G'day

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hi there,

I didn't shoot this video but I know everyone who was there. This was shot at a mates birthday down the gold coast, qld, australia. Video was taken on feb 6, 2011. They are interviewing the person who shot the video on Sunrise tomorrow morning 6th May (an Australian breakfast tv show) on channel 7.

With regards to the camera work it's very hard to keep a steady hand after being on the drink all night.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by brisvegas
Hi there,

I didn't shoot this video but I know everyone who was there. This was shot at a mates birthday down the gold coast, qld, australia. Video was taken on feb 6, 2011. They are interviewing the person who shot the video on Sunrise tomorrow morning 6th May (an Australian breakfast tv show) on channel 7.

With regards to the camera work it's very hard to keep a steady hand after being on the drink all night.

So what was it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Your guess is as good as mine. Aren't you blokes the experts?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by brisvegas
Your guess is as good as mine. Aren't you blokes the experts?

Arnt you the one who claims he was there?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good morning fellow world watchers,
My name is Ty and I was the tripod on the evening in question. I have just read through all of your comments and have found a few useful in discounting few possibilities around the phenomena we encountered that evening. However I'm afraid to say that wether or not you believed us, there were around 12 of us on that balcony, a number of which were stone sober youngsters with closed minds who could not deny what they were seeing. *they just weren't as vocal as us indulgent debaucherous ones.* There is only one video that has been posted which shows a "planet" on camera full screen as ours... but what do you make of the shape comparison and the detail. I can offer you all a tid bit of info.

06-02-2011
Gold Coast
Facing East
04:45 am

Camera: JVC SD HDD Everio (45x Dynamic Zoom)

Luckily there was a guy at the party *who was passed out at the time* who had a #ty standard definition camera. unfortunately no HD or tripod but when i got home i tested the zoom in my front yard and i could only make a leaf on a tree about 30m away full screen.

Happy to discuss anything and everything with you lovely chaps. Also we are beginning production on an Australian UFO documentary, if anyone has any info or wants to have a chat my email is: [email protected]

Keep your eyes to the sky.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Never drink and tape UFOs

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Im just up the road so to speak from the Gold Coast, Central QLD but right on the coast and i have been seeing the same bright object on my way the work every morning for the last week or so. I reckon its Venus. Its probably only become more noticeable cause the sun is rising later and there hasnt been asmuch cloud cover, although young mates video does show alittle bit of cloud cover.

The guy should go out the same time and take another video on a clear moring. If i can i will try and take some video myself but im pretty sure its a planet.

It could be Nibiru, from my angle it does look like it has acouple moons
just kidding thought id chuck that in :p

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Daddison

Thanks for the info.

Yep, Venus.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
the light was shinning different colours no?
Weeks ago i had seen something in the eastern night sky familiar to this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join