It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres one for you "Fuzzy Dot" haters,UFO sighting Gold Coast Queensland Australia...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I saw exactly the same in the Eastern skies in NSW.....

folks.....it's NOT a UFO, it's a STAR !!!!

Why do I know? Because I used my telescope and had clear vision of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by billxam

It's not the moon because when I had a good look at this star in the Eastern skies, the moon was clearly in the Western skies!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Its a "satellite" it think. Maybe something in VHO just below GeoSynch because it's moving pretty fast for a satellite at VHO, could be debri of some type. Maybe its a "lantern" of some kind, like maybe the GREEN kind !

It's definitely "self-luminous"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
How does one debunk a fuzzy dot? Because that's what is in the vid; a fuzzy dot.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Check out what happens at 02:00 - 02:05, the light doesn't appear to stay relative to the camera (phone) as it would if it was up in the sky. As soon as the camera starts turning to the right at 02:07 the dot disappears. Compression artifacts? Hmmm.

edit on 23-4-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

u can not zoom in a digital artifact wit the same device that is creating it

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by cripmeister

u can not zoom in a digital artifact wit the same device that is creating it

I don't think that the dot is a compression artifact, I'm thinking that perhaps the weird movement of the dot relative to the camera is because the video is so filled with compression artifacts. Another example is at 02:04 where the dot looks like it's in front of the building.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Whoa does anyone else think in some parts it looks similar to the "face on mars"??

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Without knowing the exact date this was taken it's difficult - given the poor quality of the video - to tell whether it's the Moon or Venus.

(It's not an iridium flare as it lasts too long whilst the ISS which can be very bight nonetheless moves quite quickly across the sky - and anything else manmade would not be nearly so bright)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nice video. It looks pretty strange and people need to get real with the planet or sattelite theory. It´s just bogus that you can film those things with a normal camera. You need at least a telescope with a very high zoom. I thought it looks like a portal or a door to another dimension. You can see some shapes at the zooming part but it´s in no way a freakin planet,the moon or a sattelite.

Ps: It´s not a reflection because they film outside and there is no glass. He even runs on the balcony to get a better look. Some people just comment before they saw the video i guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
It´s just bogus that you can film those things with a normal camera. You need at least a telescope with a very high zoom.

Ummm, Venus is photographed with a normal camera all the time.

Here's a panaromic shot with clouds and everything. Also note the reflection on the water. That's how bright Venus is when rising just ahead of the sun.

edit on 4/23/2011 by eaglewingz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
can you really see a planet from the ground with the kind of binoculars or telescope he had

They are called Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. They can be quite bright; Venus is able to cast very faint shadows.

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
and what planets can fly around in the eyes of the seers that fast

The object in the video does not "fly around". Close observation of the video shows, other than a slow rise in the sky, it only moves when the photographer jostles the camera.
edit on 23-4-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Nice video. It looks pretty strange and people need to get real with the planet or sattelite theory. It´s just bogus that you can film those things with a normal camera. You need at least a telescope with a very high zoom.

I find it quite funny you tell people to "get real" about the planet theory and that planets can only be filmed with special equipment when Venus is the second brightest object in the night-sky...then you proceed to declare the object is an interdimensional portal...

Here's Venus without a very high zoom.

And again, with a special guest appearance by Jupiter...

edit on 23-4-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
For the last few years I've been getting up for the dawn service on ANZAC day. The first time I did, I too was blown away with Venus wondering WTH? But it was just Venus rising. Having said that, there have been quite a few people I know on the Queensland coast who have been seeing fuzzy white dots lately which don't travel the sky as the earth turns as Venus & the moon do. White dots which move and disappear. These people are often up at ridiculous times of the night and morning. I too have seen these white dots travelling at extremely high speeds, once in a pair, once being followed by an aircraft. In the hours before dawn seem like the best time to watch the skies. So whatever they are, someone knows but we probably never will.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have no comment on the video but some of you people, I swear! A UFO could land in your back yard and an alien could get out, walk up to you and shake your hand and you still would be saying "Nice hoax!"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What time of the year and where is Queensland is this supposed to be taking place? Sunrise seems awfully early at 4:45 am...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
I have no comment on the video but some of you people, I swear! A UFO could land in your back yard and an alien could get out, walk up to you and shake your hand and you still would be saying "Nice hoax!"

I know! People who are not convinced by a fuzzy dot in the sky are as bad as Hitler, aren't they?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Although I'm a believer when it comes to ufo's, the closups of that look like a distorted yin/yang symbol to me. I'm guessing someone shone a really bright flashlight with a stencil onto the clouds. Just saying... that's what it looks like to me.
AliWV

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The video footage looks real, sounds real and I can see no evidence of a hoax. The UFO we are seeing looks particularly odd due to the amount of light it is omitting. I'm no expert on satellites or any other scientific probe that's flying around out there however, why would a satellite be omitting so much light? When the person recording zooms in on the object its almost as if there is a chunk missing from the side which would suggest that it could be a hoax - but a very good one at that. I don't know what to make of it but everything, so far, seems real. I would suggest that them lads get help for their swearing issues. I see and hear strange things all the time where I work but I don't swear like a trooper.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Definitely not venus, it's a cloudy ass stormy day, and it's moving even when he is steady, he becomes more unstable the longer he is taping the object, this is normal. In the beginning he has a very steady hand and even then the object is moving quite a bit.

Thanks for the great video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join