It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres one for you "Fuzzy Dot" haters,UFO sighting Gold Coast Queensland Australia...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I'm not saying that it is a hoax. I'm just saying that you shouldn't get too excited because most of the time these things turn out to be a hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Great move,'im getting old i guess','THE OLD PLANET MOVE' HUH!!!

WOW,what page is that on,i feal so Ashamed !

Why feel ashamed immortal, can you really see a planet from the ground with the kind of binoculars or telescope he had, and what planets can fly around in the eyes of the seers that fast. Thats why it wasn’t in the debunking guide, because it wouldn’t make since...period!!
A planet, l o l.

Your right,it would make no sense.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I have to agree with the others who posted stating that this is just another "fuzzy dot" video. We see no real details or structure indicating that its an engineered craft. It looks like the camera wasn't able to properly focus on the object after zooming in. It's an interesting video though, and certainly deserving of a post because of it's anomalous nature. It certainly doesn't scream "CGI" or "apparent hoax" to me, but then again I'm not really certain as to what we could be looking at.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
Heres one thats not just "FUZZY DOTS" IN THE SKY. For those that are sick of those...Theres a few breaks in the video but theres a enough to see what theyre going nuts over..Leave it up to the Aussies to be drinking while taping their UFO sighting...

*CAUTION*STRONG LANGUAGE

edit on 22-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

As someone who despises fuzzy dots, I cant help but feel slightly dissapointed over this fuzzy dot.

Edit: Its quivering rather quickly, almost like the light source is being held by a human hand. Not that im insinuating that its a fake.

Edit #2: Im insinuating that it's a fake.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Saytan75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

People have been getting you down talking about fuzzy dots so you set out to find the best fuzzy dot ever!

I hope it's not a hoax, fuzzy dot of the year award.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Nice Plasma field......... well it could be ?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 573v0
Flashlight or laser pointer reflecting off the inside of the glass doors / windows. The camera man shakes in sync with the light in a few frames at the beginning and toward the middle of the vid.

IMHO.

I thought so to but now he's outside and I don't see any glass it could be reflecting off of.

edit on 23-4-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the first part against a wall? At 0:50-ish it looks like a plant and a guy sitting on a sofa, before it cuts. Look like your average watch reflection.

Later it does appear in the sky, but all that skittering about doesnt look real in the slightest.

Overall quality: 0.1/10

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

That's just the moon....lol seriously though thats pretty cool, oh and who ate all the pecan sandies?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Def one of the more interesting "Dot in the sky" video's I have seen. I don't think it is a hoax, but that does not mean it is Extra Terrestrial in Origin. But this video does go a lot better than most.

Firstly it doesn't cut off after 30 seconds - a minute
It isn't overlaid with a crap trance track, you can hear the natural conversation
Once he loses the object from view, he goes to a lot of trouble finding it again, which gives us perspective from both inside and outside of the house.
For a fake video there are a few on the video, questioning what it is, calling it a cloud, a satellite ect, not something you would expect to hear in a fake video, in fact the whole different levels of conversation are indicative of it not being a fake

On the down side, it is just a dot in the sky still, it is difficult to tell if the zoom is making out the correct shape or is distorted being a digital zoom. Thy mention it moving in different directions but this is very difficult to determine from a shaky video (perhaps someone could normalize it?)

My first thought was it a satellite reflection in the early morning sun (It is not Venus) but he did say it went under some clouds making it impossible to be a satellite, it is there too long to be an aircraft. So it is a strange one

I will go out on a limb and say it is not fake, but that the identification is not known and not conclusive, could be ET could be a satellite.

Have we got anyone on ATS who is good at analysing video? Preferably an open minded sceptic rather than an out and out debunker

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamVapor
I would say a satellite in geosyncronus "ARRGH!...Fail spelling" orbit above them.

It seems to be catching the sun before the sunrise. And it appears to disapear when the sun reaches a certain point in the horizon.
Since it spins with the earth to stay in sync with Australia the stars behind would make it appear as if it was moving.
I once saw the MIR Space station zip across the night sky and it was similar in size and that was moving. Only visable for a couple of min.
This is just my guess.
I remember when I could party that late. LOL
I'd go into a coma if I tried that now.

edit on 22-4-2011 by DreamVapor because: (no reason given)

You can't be in geostationary orbit over australia. Australia is no where near the equator, and you can only have a geostionary orbit on the equator

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
have u lost ur mind? A planet? Do u know which f.... zoom u need to get it this big? The moon? Explain why the form is so strange?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
and btw it moves..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Too much pot !! end of story...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
These are real and they are here on EARTH. They are viewable every single night, you just have to look for them. We need to get our act together and start asking the appropriate questions and demanding the appropriate answers. Quit looking at everything with an eye of skepticism and open up to the bigger meaning.

Please, for the human race. They are doing everything they can to tell us they are here aside from landing in NY and bitch smacking us, which they would do if they were able. Use your head, study the info. The phenomenom is real and we have been visited since the beginning of time. Start asking why.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

sup e1 ..i've messaged the source of the video clip and thread link to this post,it's his only upload on you tube and been member since 2006 ..would be nice if we could here his views on what it was

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Could you keep us updated on any reply you get?

Would be very interesting to hear his views on it

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's the moon. Of course it's moving.
second.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by sitchin

Could you keep us updated on any reply you get?

Would be very interesting to hear his views on it
Yup ,i'm hoping he will come straight to this thread ,i'm not debunking anything from now on till it's proven or at least investigated in some way ..s&f ..good post

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
some of you guys make me laugh

you can clearly see they are recording outside, watch all the video maybe?

you can also clearly the see object move even when the camera is stationary

I say it's not a fake but what do I know? Fuzzy dot or planet
I think both those of are slightly abusrd to say the least

but never mind.
Have fun ATS - the home of fakes
(sarcasm ofcourse)

Sheesh, get it right...it's a weather balloon, no wait! It's swamp gas or better yet! a spaghetti monster
edit on 23/4/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join