It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epidemic Hazard Alert For The State of Louisiana. (Deepwater Horizon-Syndrome).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh, don't worry, relax it's ok. It's NORMAL that there are still open cracks and fissures of oil gushing down there. Nothing to worry about people, just relax and breath in and let out again. Feel better, that clean air really does the body good, doesn't it? BP is ok. They only wanted to make a few trillion dollars anyways, whats wrong with that? Being greedy is ok, right? The peoples will be fine later. Soon they will feel no pain and all their worries will be gone. Do you think it is OK to be a greedy facsist? Lay waste the water,land and peoples all in the name of power and greed. Is this not what you wanted? I really do not think they are sorry. They paid off enough peoples to get away with it all, besides, they can go somewhere else now and do it all over again, thats ok, RIGHT? Just as long as it not here, right? I hate you BP. I hope the world and all others like you crusify you and you can burn in H#. You laid waste and cared nothing for life, I hope life does the same for you. You crippled the way the water runs and now this will reek havok all over the globe. You and your bilderberg grupies do this all over the globe all in the name of greed and power. You killed AMERICA. The peoples are getting sick. All the things hapenning down there and now fukashima comming to mingle with the oil and air. If i were you people down there i would move into the white house back yard in a tent.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Interview with the docter from the OP:

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

That's a big one! Wow. I missed this epidemic hazard alert. Thank you for paying attention.
S&F!

There's something sinister, "beyond benevolent" and "evil to the max" (Jeff Rense) going on, a conspiracy theory (proof is tough to come by though, good luck on that).

Flu-like symptoms but but no flu?

For those that aren't aware of the GOM biowar, an excellent source to for "alternative" news is Michael Edwards. Michael lives in Florida and is knowledgeable and very thorough. He now has his own radio show (find the address to Mike's site, World Vision Portal, on the video below). Though he is not a doctor, he is a precious humanitarian. He really cares about you and your family.

I'm leaving you with a link to an interview with he and Jeff Rense back in April of this year. Michael had sent samples out-of-state (Spain, etc.) and he talks about bioremediation, corexic, genetically-engineered microbacteria, lab-produced out-of-control, synthetic supercharged bacteria, heavy metals getting into land water like puddles, etc., the food chain, crossing specie barriers, animal deaths, hurricanes, tourist season, field experts and government labs.

Now if that doesn't sound like a conspiracy, what does?

"Alright there you go, update on the Gulf. Not good." Jeff Rense.

Michael says that people are giving up because they don't think it will do any good to keep fighting. Let's prove him wrong. We're not giving up that easy are we?

Please spread the word if you care. And if you don't, please tell someone who does. Thank you!

Did like it?

The Interview
worldvisionportal.org...

edit on 22-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: typo.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: typo 2.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: typo 3.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

A Louisiana physician says he's seeing an array of mysterious illnesses in Gulf Coast residents and clean-up workers. Dr. Mike Robichaux, an ENT based in Raceland, Louisiana, he's seeing a wide array of people with almost identical symptoms, including severe memory loss, very high blood pressure spikes, fluctuating blood sugar levels, pulmonary problems and gastrointestinal issues

And so Z Day begins.....*sigh*......time to check ammo levels and canned food stock. Here we go....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Skewed

Well i'm not sure, theres no mention of the patients contracting it via food/water but I'm guessing a lot of the patients are part of the "Clean up" crews, who came into contact with the oil.

ALS

Prolly not the oil. Prolly the Corexit.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

....and people who went swimming in the Gulf (I would not set foot in that water!)

I would think anyone who swims in the Gulf now are people who always believe what their government is telling them. What's alarming is having your kids swim in there knowing that a chemical that hasn't been tested can still be in the water and the sea bed!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I must say being a one time resident of Louisiana (colfax) many years ago, I fell in love with the place, but circumstances dictated I must return to Australia. So I sincerely sympathise with the destruction BP has left you all with. However, I will bring you up on one thing if I may.

You mentioned that dead fish should be floating. Having kept and bred fish for over 20 years I can inform you that not all fish will float. In fact, most of the time a dead fish will indeed sink. Normally it will remain sunken for around 24 hours, after which time bacteria in the gut create large amounts of gases which then brings the fish to a floating stage. Generally they float for for approx 1-3 days, until the gut is breeched either from rot, or other fish/animals taking little nibbles. At this stage, the fish will again sink to the bottom.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Louisiana boy, here. From what I understand, most of the people suffering from this are either clean up crews/contractors or folks who live directly on the coast. Symptoms seem unrelated on the surface and seem to be getting worse with time. South Louisianians tend to be unhealthy to begin with, too. These are all factors BP has likely considered for the future lawsuits. Decline in health may also stem from loss of work and income from the spill(fisherman) and the resulting drilling moratorium(tons of rig workers, restaurants/suppliers/etc that support the industry). Multiple scientists and doctors have determined there is something wrong and that it is connected to the oil and corexit. Truthfully, though, the hardest hitting result is the economic, particularly to the coastal communities. There are many spots in the marshes that are still full of oil and the marsh grass is dying, worsening a problem that existed prior to the spill. Other areas were saved by land bridges made by state workers and National Guard. New Orleans, while affected indirectly, seems to be doing ok. Seafood prices are just higher than normal. Pay more for our future cancer, i guess? (I partake of an occasional shrimp po-boy -life aint worth living without seafood in it!)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Ahh, I had never really known what corexit actually was.

You know, over millions of years I cannot help but to think that oil spills have naturally occurred before. Such as earthquakes rupturing oil cavities and releasing crude. It seems nature has or would have a mechanism for cleaning that up. It may take many years to do so, but nature is not on any time schedule, it is mainly an inconvenience to humans.

What I am getting at is that yes we should do what we can to clean up our messes, but not at the expense of making it worse than what it would have been if we had just left it alone. Sure, this would have an affect on other life but to some extents I do not see why crude oil is as bad for the environment as it is made out to be. After all, it is simply decayed life. I ask, how would nature handle this? If we could find that answer we could actually do some good rather than making it worse.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There are plenty of videos on youtube made by people who were involved with clean up and most of those videos shows people that are now dying as a result of the poisons.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hey everyone thanks for your posts, I will reply in a bit (Im busy at the moment).

ALS

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

A common misunderstanding with these dispersants is that they target the oil slick. The truth is these formulas were designed to target the surface tension of the water on which oil floats. By breaking down these bonds, oil is no longer buoyant on the water, and passes in between the water molecules. As a being composed primarily of water, this approach seems like a rather toxic risk to be taking. Dispersants were developed primarily to rapidly erase the mess made by bunker loss from a transport incident. They were not meant to be used in such high concentrations, and within such a close proximity to the public.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Ahh, I had never really known what corexit actually was.

You know, over millions of years I cannot help but to think that oil spills have naturally occurred before. Such as earthquakes rupturing oil cavities and releasing crude. It seems nature has or would have a mechanism for cleaning that up. It may take many years to do so, but nature is not on any time schedule, it is mainly an inconvenience to humans.

I believe Hurricanes play a big part in the "natural clean up".

I do not see why crude oil is as bad for the environment as it is made out to be. After all, it is simply decayed life. I ask, how would nature handle this? If we could find that answer we could actually do some good rather than making it worse.

Its not so much the oil but rather the Corexit thats causing people and the enviroment harm. Corexit 9572 I find to be very suspicious, it was the dispersant that was that BP decied to not to use because it was deemed to toxic. The reason I find it suspicious is because I can't seem to find any of its ingredients outside of the Wiki article;

The proprietary composition is not public, but the manufacturer's own safety data sheet on Corexit EC9527A says the main components are 2-butoxyethanol and a proprietary organic sulfonate with a small concentration of propylene glycol.

The relative toxicity of Corexit and other dispersants are difficult to determine due to a scarcity of scientific data.[4] The manufacturer's safety data sheet states "No toxicity studies have been conducted on this product,"

Says it all really!!

ALS
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I tink your prolly right....

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This is being reported by the BBC now aswell:

There is also now, according to at least one doctor, a worrying trend emerging among the people who were involved in the massive clean up operation.

Dr Mike Robichaux's ear, nose and throat practice in Raceland, Louisiana, has become ground zero for men who claim to have become severely ill.

www.bbc.co.uk...

ALS

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In light of capitolistic catting of Big Oil in the GOM, the MIEC, the Blue Plague, synthetic bacteria mutattion, huricane season and a media blackout, I think it wise to be aware of a possible triple NWO whammy for Oct. 2011. Is it beyond the machinicans of some of the most brilliant elite think tanks to strategise and devise a plan to further an ancient agenda that is all about timing? One that coordinates the perilion of Comet Elenin, Astroid YU55, catostrophic earthpuakes, world war and world plague? What if the Haliburton`s platform was intentionally set ablaze and the deep drill at the Macondo well was done to cover up naturally unstable and leaky ground in the GOM, at the same time releasing Synthia into the wild to infiltrate and mutate beneath the murky waters of the GOM, to simmer (just add Corexit) and wait for the right hurricane at the right time to come along and sweep contagious deadly viral nightmare across the Earth? And and and! FEMA is conducting a Shake Out drill Oct. 20th. And theres a new movie called Contagion coming out Oct. 21...which happens to be the same day that Stargate2012, on ATS, speculates both the beginning of a time of tribulation (see the Passover Code @ ATS for more info) as well as a possible major quake in San Francisco, CA, USA. A good person to stay up-to-date concerning events in the GOM is altenative news caster, Michael Edwards. He lives in Florida and his website is called World Vision Portal. He even has his own radio time. Yesterday, a nieghbor mentioned that his friend suggested that he should consider moving to Florida. I said that I`ve heard that people are still getting sick from the Deep Horizon drill. Guess what he had to say about that? "Oh, they already took care of that."
edit on 21-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: all I have left is this tiny cellphone keypad. I must resist the temptation to cry. Jk

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Here is a little something to read about.
Obama promised to make victims of the Deepwater Horizon disaster "whole again".
Guess what,another promise unfulfilled.

More than a year after a private company operating in public waters retched 170 million gallons of crude and 2 million gallons of toxic dispersants into the Gulf of Mexico, creating one of the world's largest environmental catastrophes, we still lack thorough and reliable statistics on the BP oil disaster's impact on the health of residents. Along with Stephen Bradberry, who is the executive director of the New Orleans-based Alliance Institute and the recipient of the 2005 RFK Human Rights Award, I recently joined a delegation traveling across the Gulf Coast region, speaking with fishermen, oystermen, shrimpers, restaurant workers and neighbors about the illnesses they have suffered in the wake of this calamity. I couldn't help but think of the trip that my father, Robert Kennedy, made to the Mississippi Delta in 1967. He was horrified by the poverty, the children whose bellies were "swollen with hunger." He believed we had a duty, as a nation, to relieve their suffering and soothe their pain. Today, the children and grandchildren of those very same families continue to suffer from systemic governmental neglect, the debilitating heritage of communities marginalized by skin color, religion, education level, income or access to power. It is long past time for federal action. In Biloxi, Miss., a fisherman named Kwan told us he was on a cleanup crew for BP, and he and his fellow fishermen have had rashes across their bodies, which itch until they bleed, ever since. In that city, the health care facility is so over-booked, it takes up to three months for a doctor's appointment.

www.nola.com...

Last year, President Obama pledged that Gulf residents would be "made whole." To honor that pledge, Congress must ensure that health care is adequate, affordable, proximate and available; that health care workers are trained to diagnose, track and treat toxic poisoning; and that the people of the Gulf are treated with respect, no matter what their background.

edit on 21-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

And,I love my shrimp,but sorry I am not getting it from the gulf.

Since the spill, fishermen have been reporting unusual problems with their catches: Lesions on shrimp, crabs with holes in their shells, red snapper with rotting fins. Meanwhile, dead dolphins have been washing up on Gulf beaches in unprecedented numbers, leading the federal government to declare an “unusual mortality event.”

www.louisianaweekly.com...
edit on 21-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join