It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epidemic Hazard Alert For The State of Louisiana. (Deepwater Horizon-Syndrome).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSer's.

I just visited the RSOE site as I do most night, anyway I noticed a lot of Epidemic hazard alerts in North America but one really sticks out.

A Louisiana physician says he's seeing an array of mysterious illnesses in Gulf Coast residents and clean-up workers. Dr. Mike Robichaux, an ENT based in Raceland, Louisiana, he's seeing a wide array of people with almost identical symptoms, including severe memory loss, very high blood pressure spikes, fluctuating blood sugar levels, pulmonary problems and gastrointestinal issues

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Their calling it Deepwater Horizon-Syndrome, is this new information or am I late too the party? I find it strange (but not surprising) that this is on a site like RSOE but not on any MSM channels. I'm very worried for the southern Americans.

Also is their any ATSer's from Louisiana that have had or know anyone who has had these symptoms.

ALS.
edit on 22-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A link to Dr Mike Roichaux's Facebook page, should you wish to get in touch.

www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Dr-Mike-Robichaux/176494152038?sk=wall#!/pages/Dr-Mike-Robichaux/17649415 2038?v=info#info_edit_sections

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I find it strange (but not surprising) that this is on a site like RSOE but not on any MSM channels

Actually I made a wrong statement there. The MSM is reporting on this.

edition.cnn.com...

No mention of this Deepwater Horizon-Syndrome by CNN though.

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am assuming this is contracted from the water and/or food?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Well i'm not sure, theres no mention of the patients contracting it via food/water but I'm guessing a lot of the patients are part of the "Clean up" crews, who came into contact with the oil.

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm in New Orleans....I don't know anyone who is sick, except for what I see on the internet. If you came here, you wouldn't notice anything different....people just going on with their lives.......UNTIL you get to the coast. There you will see dead dolphins which have washed up with burns all over the top part of their bodies (as if burned by fire,,,,some people think that BP may still be burning new oil that appears There IS still oil coming ashore, don't believe what they are saying on the news....we have fish that when cut open, have black goo in them. There were more leaks than at the BOP....There is oil and methane coming from fissures in the seabed STILL. Much of the oil is laying on the bottom of the Gulf (the corexit (dispersant) made it sink) When the divers went down to inspect the oil laying on the bottom, guess what else was down there? DEAD fish.....laying on the seafloor! Dead fish are supposed to float! Apparently the corexit causes fish to sink too
Some people are sick....mostly the people who worked on the ships and beaches cleaning up the mess....and people who went swimming in the Gulf (I would not set foot in that water!).....I do think there will be much more illnesses as time goes on though.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The current situation in the Gulf is grave and people aren't being told how bad it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is good to finally see a doctor standing up to the suppression going on and RSOE picking up on it too is interesting. I wonder if there has been a change in the wind?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Interesting video from september 2010. The symptoms of the patients back then aren't as serious as the ones in the OP. Perhaps this Deepwater Horizon-Syndrome is getting worse as people have been exposed to it for longer.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more coverage of this, especially by ATS.

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh God so the truth begins to rear its ugly head. Have other Drs joined in on this or is this a one man band? Someone needs to invite the DR to come over to our Deepwater forum, really. He could use the catching up to speed if he is going balls out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Wow I am amazed I haven't heard any of this! Could you please provide some links to those storys I need to get up to date.

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think its just the one Doc at the minute but I believe more doctors will speak up now that someone has had the bottle to let the cat out of the bag.

Someone needs to invite the DR to come over to our Deepwater forum

I'm gonna send him a message. Does anyone have any questions they want me to ask him.

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here is a thread I posted a while back about the rain in the gulf.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The data being released, which was collected by the NASA missions to the Gulf, shows that the toxic compounds released from the BP spill became airborne, and significant quantities were brought onshore by precipitation, thereby exposing coastal populations to chemical poisoning. This represents something new and unique not observed in previous oil spills. It helps explain why there were numerous reports by people living along the Gulf Coast that it was raining oil and dispersant during the summer months.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nice thread. S&F. Anyone interested in this may also want to search Gulf Blue Plague. Scary stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here is Kindra Arnesen explaining the health issues.
This thing has been totally swept under the rug.

youtu.be...

edit on 22-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Actaully I can't seem to find a way of contacting him. Theres no way to pst a message on his facebook page and I can't find his email address. If anyone else can get hold of it please let me know. Thanks

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Surely if this Deepwater Horizon-Syndrome is carried via rain it would be in the water and the food. Has anyone done tests to find out? Also if it is carried by rain then it could potentially effect thousands, maybe even millions of people.

Scary stuff indeed.

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Here is Kindra Arnesen explaining the health issues.
This thing has been totally swept under the rug.

youtu.be...

Thanks for the video, it interesting to get an ordinary citizens point of view.

Thanks
ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

That Kindra girl has a ton of youtube vids including testing of water.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It seems that this doctor Roichaux's isn't the first to raise concerns, this lady Dr Riki Ott has been worried since atleast August of last year.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

ALS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join