It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico wants to sue U.S. gun makers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

Can we sue their sorry @$$ for stealing our jobs locally? this is something I would seriously like to know!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So the money the illegals make here and send home to prop up Mexicos economyy isn't enough?
It's not like they aren't stealing enough already..........the law firm representing them is truely disgusting.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

whoaaa! you guys are on a roll here,agree with u on all,i think ATF... IS involved

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I want to sue them too, as in why do my firearms cost so much.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ok Mexico lets make a deal.

You stop sending millions of unemployed criminals across our borders and we will stop sending guns across your border.

The Mexican government is more corrupt that the drug cartels, and to let truth be known the drug cartels probably do more to keep the peace and to police their side of the border than the Mexican cops do.

Sorry amigos....but your apathy and lack of effort meets our apathy and lack of effort. Enjoy those pistolas.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i just had another thought on this subject

the more the kill each other the less comes here maybe that was the real intent of "project gunwalker"

i still think its ridiculous sueing us

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by ViperChili

blaming a gun (or its maker) is like blaming a pencil for a misspelled word.
Why doesn't the Mex Govt sue knife and machete makers for all the beheadings?
And rope makers for all the tied up victims?
And pillow case companies for all the hoods put over the kidnap victims?
And duct tape makers because of all the kidnapped peoples mouths being gagged?

Can we sue the mexican govt for aiding its citizens to come to america and RUIN our neighborhoods, over run our schools and hospitals, drain our public entitlements,and MOST IMPORTANTLY DESTROY OUR WAGES AND TAKE JOBS AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BUILT THIS COUNTRY?

especially the wages and jobs part, the worst aspect is how it happened right before the economic depression. The most critical point in history where those wages and jobs were needed. Instead, our pay was demolished by immigrants at absolutley the worst time in history. It helped make alot of blue collar guys flat broke for the last 10 years before the 2008 crash. Instead of being able to save money, get out of debt, and buy what we needed in order to survive an economic meltdown. the prices kept rising and the wages kept falling. mainly the wages kept falling and americans keep getting displaced by mostly mexican immigrants both legal and illegal. and the black hole of money draining out of our economy into remittances south of the border. every job a mexican in america has, takes money away from an american and a job away from an american.

Just think, we americans needed those jobs and wages over the last 15 years, and we could have been able to save and invest for the rainy day we are now in!!!
edit on 22-4-2011 by rebeldog because: spelling

edit on 22-4-2011 by rebeldog because: spelling

i completely agree with what your saying. mexico, of all places has absolutly no room to talk about illegal things crossing borders. im sure that for every illegal gun that goes into mexico, 15 familys cross illegally into america...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join