It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Gein, Necrophiliac, Koch Bros and Scott Walker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So I am doing a search on Waushara, Wisconsin, interested in the history of the place (researching those 17,000 'found' votes dont'cha know) and I see this little gray haired guy in an old black and white picture. And beside his picture is a picture of Scott Walker. They look like they could be father and son or brothers.
So I look the older man up and he is Ed Gein. Eddy was a nice little guy who lived in Plainfield, robbed women's graves to make a woman 'suit' a'la Silence of the Lambs, And Eddy also made 'ornaments' such as real face masks, shrunken heads, chairs with skin coverings and skull soup bowls. His favorite hobby was collecting vaginas, salting them and decorating them with bows..after they had been removed. Yep- Texas Chainsaw Massacre. And Psycho was written by a guy in Wisconsin at the time Eddy was caught.
He also killed and gutted two live females in town, which is how he was caught.

So anyhoo, I read up about Eddy, and his family history.

His mother, Augusta (maiden name Lehrke) was the one who drove him crazy with an obsession with Christian Morality. With a capital C and W. She was like one of those Christian Crazies out of a Stephen King novel.
So I look up Augusta (I have major genealogy software and access) and lo and behold she is related to the Scott Walker family via a sister.
Ok, no surprise there. I am sure you have all seen that kind of throwback, deer in headlights cock-eyed duh look Walker has most of the time. It's the same as Gein's.

But reading further I discover that after Eddy was put in the mental institution for life, they held an auction of his land, home and vehicles- one of which was the 'body transport' vehicle. Apparently one of the towns-people (or more) caught wind that someone from out of town was looking to buy the house and charge people money to walk through Geins 'house of horrors'. So town-persons unknown snuck on the property before the auction and burned Eddies house to the ground. Good for them.

But they held the auction anyway and the only thing that got a bidding war was the 'death vehicle'. At the end of the day the car went to a small group that called itself the 'Koch Bros.' of Koch Enterprises presumably the one in Rothschild or Vesper Wisconsin. The car went for $750 bucks or so.
These Koch Bros hired a man to take the car to various local fairs and, passing the car off as his own, charge 25 cents a head for a walk-through.

So you can imagine. Eddy had dug these people's mothers, daughters, wives up and cut off body parts to hang 'round his house, decorate, shrink, etc. And someone has the gall to show up in the car that ported these poor dead (and live) women around and turn it into a side-show.
Needless to say, people were WROTH, so the sheriffs and judges put a stop to it.

And that is the story of Ed Gein, the Koch Bros and Scott Walker.

Just an addendum- the youngest Koch Bros (twins) would have been 18 or 19 in 1958 and the older brothers in their 20's.

I just wonder now where the car is now. Probably being used as part of Satanic sacrifices or something.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I see..zero...links to any of your information.

Not saying it's not true, but if you have this info, please put in links to source it.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

I'm curious here. Is your real point to imply Scott Walker is the same due to some bizarre relationship to someone from the past? To slander and smear him because your politics are different than his. If so, that is pretty disgusting as opposed to the legitimate method, which would be to honestly debate differences? Dirty, disgusting politics, you bet ya!

I'd say the same if I saw this method employed against anyone. It does define character.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So I am doing a search on Waushara, Wisconsin, interested in the history of the place (researching those 17,000 'found' votes dont'cha know)

I'm assuming you mean Waukesha, Wisconsin rather than Waushara, Wisconsin
and that you meant 7000, not "17,000 'found' votes"?

Unless your reporting some breaking political news?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
so wuthering heights meets politics

i think i will pass on this one.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If your point is that the Republicans like Walker, and the other puppets of the rich nutty Republican Governors across the country, are morally equivalent to serial killers, than I agree with you.

I already posted that one of their heroes Ayn Rand idolized a real serial killer that she based the heroes in her books on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
and the left heros of mao,che,ayers,and manning and assange.

lets put that into proper context shall we.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Damn interesting story if it's true. Kinda highlights what a small world it is we live in.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I guess you're just misinformed, or an out and out liar.
However, this is from Wiki

In 1958, Gein's car, which he had used to haul the bodies of his victims, was sold at a public auction for $760 ($5,773 when accounting for inflation) to carnival sideshow operator Bunny Gibbons.[32] Gibbons later charged carnival goers 25¢ admission to see it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ed Gein was a creepy old fellow. Interestingly, he was the inspiration for Hannibal Lecter.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'm curious here. Is your real point to imply Scott Walker is the same due to some bizarre relationship to someone from the past? To slander and smear him because your politics are different than his. If so, that is pretty disgusting as opposed to the legitimate method, which would be to honestly debate differences? Dirty, disgusting politics, you bet ya!
That reminds me of someone...

Oh, right. The birthers and other garden variety Obama bashers who accuse him of being a communist, spread rumors about his religion, or rumors and innuendos about his dead mother, “because his politics are different from theirs.”

I’m sure you remind everyone on those threads to use “legitimate methods” by “honestly debating the differences.”

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don’t give me that Glen Beck lunatic nonsense. I’m not talking about China and Russia. I could give you right wingers like Hitler and Mussolini, Franco, that’s not the point. I am talking about Americans loosing jobs, and being force on food stamps and those maniacs of the Republican Party cutting taxes for the rich, letting their masters outsourcing jobs overseas and cutting programs for the poor and middle class and destroying unions.

They are killing Americans.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I thought even the Political Madness forum had higher "journalistic" standards than this kind false equivalency drivel.

And for members like inforeal to lend their names in agreement does their reputations a big disservice here.

Oh and

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sorry, I haven't read your OP yet, but I have to give it a star, simply because you put Ed Gein and Scott Walker together in the title!
Back to read it now.

That was a truly fascinating read. Great find
. I was glad to see that someon burned the house down as well. To profit from what that man did would be deplorable. Almost as deplorable as blaming teaching and unions for an economic crisis.

edit on 22-4-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I'd say the same if I saw this method employed against anyone. It does define character.

It's not a 'slander' and smear. Everyone has nasty people in their genealogy. For example, one of my grt grt grt uncles was George Washingtons personal blacksmith, another of my ancient relatives killed her hubby and hid him in the corn crib. I just thought it was a mind blowing coincidence that there was this triangular connection between certain participants, going back years, in a location that is critical to current events.

I guess no one sees the importance in coincidence or synchronicity?
edit on 22-4-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Conservatives Republicans likely all have serial killers in their blood, by the way they want to kill the poor and needy, and lavish tax cuts on the rich. They have a fetish for rich people and cruel sadism towards the needy.
Amazing these blood suckers and idolaters of the rich call themselves Christians.
Jesus said feed the poor and help the needy.

And if any of you conservatives don’t like it, then defend yourself, but bring your lunch, because I will crush ALL YOUR FLIMSY ARGUMENTS TO DUST!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Great point. It's always the republicans that are hijacking the middle class while promoting the elite.
Republicans like Scott Walker actually view union workers as a threat to this country. Sounds sociopathic to me. I wouldn't doubt for a minute that they have deep closets with psycho skeletons. Greedy souls indeed. Some are greedy for severed vaginas, while others are greedy for money money money (regardless of where it comes from). It just manifests itself in different ways.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I don’t care about my reputation when people’s lives are being destroyed by people like the Governor of Wisconsin and other Republican conservatives across the country.
My reputation is that I fight for the poor and disenfranchised, which includes myself.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
I see..zero...links to any of your information.

Not saying it's not true, but if you have this info, please put in links to source it.

Thanks.

I read the story in a kindle book - kind of hard to link that. And I don't think many here have my geneology software but an account on Ancestry.com can get you there.

Or you could search: Ed Gein Koch Bros

It's out there.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree

I guess you're just misinformed, or an out and out liar.
However, this is from Wiki

In 1958, Gein's car, which he had used to haul the bodies of his victims, was sold at a public auction for $760 ($5,773 when accounting for inflation) to carnival sideshow operator Bunny Gibbons.[32] Gibbons later charged carnival goers 25¢ admission to see it.

I see they have gotten to the Wiki. Companies tend to edit and it sure looks strange on them - eh?
So here is the Google Book Page containing the information:
Ed Gein Book

Good thing these people can't change a book. And this one was written long before anyone ever heard of them.
In the end the car sold to Koch Bros of Rothschilds, Wisconsin. That happens to be a home base of one of the Koch Bros operations. Bunny Gibbons was charged with the task to show the car at various fairs and was passed off as the 'owner' as the Koch Bros did not want controversy about their family- naturally.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join