It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

getting to the end.......

lets see where this is going..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is quite a bit of activity.. Earthquake wise in the US
Not sure if it's the norm, as I don't normally look at usgs.gov often

Seems like a lot is going on in the earth around California..

hmmn..

link   
I just FELT a TREMOR! HOLY MOLY! OP could be right after all!

Oh, hold on... my bad, i just farted

link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

You are crazy. one again another end times type prediction. NOTHING will happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
The Good Fri. thing actually does not add up. If the OP is trying to tie in Good Friday as a "special day" somehow... it turns out that it's a washout. According to the bible, Jesus was dead for three days. Given that the Jewish day starts at sundown, three days do not fit between Fri and Sunday morning. This is a tradition put on us by the Catholic church.... I guess for convenience's sake.

To the OP... what personally are you doing to avoid the foretold disaster that you mentioned? Have you, for example, left the country?

Could be, can be; and considering you pointed it out without challenge, must most like be.

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I wouldnt break down down crying in front of my brother unless i was 10000% proof positive that something terrible was going to happen.

Seems like a big fat emotionally charged fabrication to me. But hey, who am i and how the hell would i know anything?

Lets see how this pans out

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mremonkey

Anyone who would be content to see this sort of misery unleashed on anyone must be a pretty miserable SOB themselves. I've never understood American haters. So our government and/or policies pissed you off so much you hate all of us and wish harm on all of us? I guess ignorance is bliss, huh? Or is it...? I guess you'd have to be pretty full of fear, hatred, and jealousy, if you were able to smile and cheer after harm came upon a entire nation of people. Sad, really.

link   
i say 1/2 ding there is a EQ but it is in japan yet the day is young so we shall see earthquake.usgs.gov... well i have to take that 1/2 ding back for it is Saturday there from the link

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 5.5
Date-Time

Friday, April 22, 2011 at 15:25:19 UTC
Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 12:25:19 AM at epicenter

Location 37.224°N, 140.981°E
Depth 35.8 km (22.2 miles)
Region EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
Distances 18 km (11 miles) NNE of Iwaki, Honshu, Japan
55 km (34 miles) ESE of Koriyama, Honshu, Japan
74 km (45 miles) SE of Fukushima, Honshu, Japan
200 km (124 miles) NNE of TOKYO, Japan
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 15.6 km (9.7 miles); depth +/- 7.7 km (4.8 miles)
Parameters NST=341, Nph=341, Dmin=259.4 km, Rmss=0.59 sec, Gp= 68°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=A
Source

USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
no activity in the US that says this be it earthquake.usgs.gov... but you never know. After looking at the US map i think there is a strong possibility that there could be 2 CA look at the blue and yellow dots that run up the CA line. or it could rip off at the NV line being an island, like i said you just do not know.
edit on 22-4-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
wow... this thread really blew up.... I haven't been here since there were like 3 posts... figured I'd come back when we got a litttle closer.... I don't want to go through the trouble of embedding it, but here's some more rooftop music.... duh duh duh ... I really wish this was a gambling site sometimes... I got twenty on a magnitude 5.5 at 3:30 somewhere on the west coast... God had a change of heart and decided to just give a warning shake...

Looks like these guys are ready for the 'lights out' phase.

Good find.

link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Oh thank you so very muchly for your kind regards to our economy. What gets me through and through is, When the americnan economy crashes,the entire world will fall right behindus.As the world knows americans are spoiled. Yet you tend to forget we buy yoru goods. Crash us and we stop buying your goods, then tell me this where would your paycheck come from? russia, india, china all those countries that are growing in prosperity is influenced by what we americans spend our money on....Thing is, here in america we will make it through the worse, to prevail stronger. I believe if our economy crashes as we come out of it, we will begin to buy less and less from abraod and open more and more factories here to bring our economy back...

And then the cycle repeats itself.

link   

The latest remote viewing target for the next major natural disaster was found to be The New Madrid Fault.
Located Here

Of course, dating a prediction is extremely difficult because time is not relevant in remote perception data. However they can pick out events which happen prior to those events.
Here is an image the RV team came up with...

Here is a link to the interview, dates, and a short description of the interview.
Link

Here is the interview on Coast to Coast via YOUTUBE. Starts here at #4 or 12.
Youtube interview LINK

Of course nothing is set in stone. We can collectively decide NOT to have this happen. Although the FEAR laden OP clearly indicates to me that it is very likely still. This incident is a play on the fear experience. We collectively create these events to play out that fear to live through it and learn. It's not necessary though. It's in our hands.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've read through 10 pages and haven't seen this mentioned, I apologize if it's been brought up since page 10...

According to the OP's 777 day period of March 6 2009 through April 22 2011, the DJI has gained 77.07%

Just thought it was one heck of a coincidence considering all the 7's flying around in here.

Link to date range on google:
Google DJI Graph

Img (note the upper right hand side):

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Question really is:

Why do you keep making predictions? Do you want to be a prophet or something?

Stop making predictions!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Could you please connect your predictions about the stock market to earthquakes? We want you to defend yourself with a bit of logic here.

Sit down and think about it... what connection do earthquakes have with this human concept that does not physically exist? I think all of us "naysayers" are asking this same question.

Until you can articulate the connection, we are going to continue to think that you are crazy for trying to relate two unrelated phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Wheres john connor?? leader of human resistance

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ahhh, where I livethere re earth tremours all the time.

Don't fear, prepare....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
Really, what's the point in defending myself against the naysayers. If I was mistaken and mislead by several coincidences and at the end of the day nothing happens, the naysayers will still come back to mock or whatever response they have in mind. Attempts at defending myself now won't make a lick of difference. Probably not.

And if I somehow turn out to be right, a self-defence now would have not been necessary.

Am I right or wrong about that?

But in naming your thread with such a profound statement what did you really expect. There's no maybe this or that. You thread title states "CONFIRMED" does it not??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

Originally posted by EvolEric
if the OP is wrong and nothing happens...

I see no reason for the OP to receive scorn or be bashed or even have to apologize...

Cos isnt this posted in the Predictions & Prophecies Forum?

If I am not mistaken, this is a Prediction/Prophecy ...Its not fear mongering... if that's the case, all Predictions/Prophecies are fear mongering... but I have NOT seen evidence to call it fear mongering...

The OP has the right to post any Prediction/Prophecy they see fit... so why demand an apology, when there is an actual forum for it? I've read hundreds of predictions on here, most I laugh at, I don't post and make fun of them, but in the convince of my own home I laugh and sometimes I laugh really hard...

but I didnt laugh this time... I am not saying I believe it... but as I have learned in my life, what harm is there in keeping an eye out? Cos one of these days, someone might just get it right... and a lil pre warning might save your life... with the Prediction that the OP gave us... I will use it as a bit of advice... don't make any impromptu trips to California or the lovely town of New Madrid, Missouri

At least the OP's prediction does have some basis to stand on... one of the more solid/believeable predictions i've read in a long time... the OP could have said "My sister's dog told me this would happen"
Instead the OP gave us something a lil more credible... many may see it as flawed, and its their god given right... as it is the OP's god given right to predict anything they want to...

On the 23rd of April we will know for sure... If the OP is wrong, we can go about our lives, just as we did on Y2K, March 15th and all those other dates everyone dreaded...

If the OP is right... then this website, this forum, this post... won't matter... Cos I know if the New Madrid Fault goes... I may think "Damn, Phantomfire707, was right!!!!" but then I assure you ATS will be the last thing on my mind... I'll be thinking about what to do next and I'll hope my position in Southeast Kentucky will be far enough away from the epicenter, that i'll only get just a few shakes... I'll hope my family who lives closer/deeper into the New Madrid Fault area is ok...

So in closing... take this prophecy as it is... its a prophecy it is not a guarantee! The OP is fairly convinced this will happen... but it is up to you and me, to decide on our own if the evidence that the OP has brought before us, is worthy of holding merit in our hearts and minds...

So why be so eager to lynch and make the OP apologize? That is senseless!

-Evol Eric

edit on 4/21/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/21/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

Nicely put

Second

I also think this was nicely put.
And I would like to add that people have the right to disagree, or question the validity of the theory/prediction, but
there is so many on ATS that do it in a way to cut people down and make fun of their opinions, like a bunch of playground bullies. I wish they would learn to RESPECTFULLY disagree and RESPECTFULLY state their own opinions in such a way as to not hurt others and cut them down and make fun of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tylerjamescharles

hmmn..

Like I said in this post Earlier in the Thread.

I was just waiting for this...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by tylerjamescharles

hmmn..

Like I said in this post Earlier in the Thread.

I was just waiting for this...

Haven't you heard??
I'm a brainless sheeple

LOL

So much lulz on this site

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join