It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well , sure the stocks will drop. What do you exspect them to do when the debt ceiling is raised. OBAMA is being controled by the higher ups. He listens to them and does their bidding because he cannot make sound decisions by himself, so he takes alot of advice and this debt ceiling is one of them that will play in the ELITES hands. The quarterly's will be out then and yes, you will see the stock market CRASH and the U.S will dive into a depression. THANKS, OBAMA. The higher debt ceiling and if coupled with another earthquake in japan before the quarterly's come out will reek even more havoc to unpresidented levels and you can kiss us good bye. Thanks obama, you played right into the hands of the elites. IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocalyptic
My prediction...weekend will be smooth sailing and I'll see you all just fine on Monday.

nice one. I kinda agree considering it's Easter, and pagan or not the enemy usually respect it, or suffer.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Where is OP?? I guess he is watching the USGS earthquake webpage pressing F5 every 2 seconds.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So here we are once again..another successful psychological operation with no event. When will the powers and principalities of this kingdom grow bored? When will feasting on fear become stale and no longer edible. As spiritual beings we are supposed to grow and become better and more advanced. I do not see this occurring amongst the rulers of this beautiful planet.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chester1662
Where is OP?? I guess he is watching the USGS earthquake webpage pressing F5 every 2 seconds.

aren't we all??

lol

in before SHTF

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Still here
, have a weird heachache however :/ probably from my ear infection

link   

Originally posted by maybee

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by maybee

yes. there was a very large earthquake. it tore the temple curtain in half, and it was several feet thick if i remember correctly.

Oh my gosh! I forgot about that. For some reason the eclipse part came to mind first from Sunday School class when I was a child. I remember hearing about the sky going dark for a while. Thanks

I found it. Mathew 27:51 - 54
So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the -earthquake- and the
things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying "Truly this was the Son of God!"
- Good Friday -

edit on 22-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
Final warning to everyone reading this.

Do you really think you will become privvy to some unknown event via a conspiracy website?

Even if you do, what do you think YOU can do to change it?

Nothing, you cannot do anything.

So what is the difference from not knowing, and knowing and not caring?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

This just in: : OP sighted at Newport Beach Jamba Juice establishment. Sources with knowledge of the OP have indicated that, while concerned, OP still finds time to laugh and giggle a bit, while seated overlooking Venice beach and having a small chat with the (alleged psychopathic) lady who tries to get people to sip from a vial filled with nicotine.

Further updates forthcoming as they develop.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Since you are relating this to Good Friday; I am guessing this is a Christian perspective. The last sign is cosmic disturbances, not an earthquake. The best thing you, or anyone else can do, is to be ready at all times. Speculation is just that. Speculation.

-B

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

This just in: : OP sighted at Newport Beach Jamba Juice establishment. Sources with knowledge of the OP have indicated that, while concerned, OP still finds time to laugh and giggle a bit, while seated overlooking Venice beach and having a small chat with the (alleged psychopathic) lady who tries to get people to sip from a vial filled with nicotine.

Further updates forthcoming as they develop.

Would her name be Debbie by any chance? LOL!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i dont see the dam connection

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Indeed!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Popcorn Poppin'

Tinfoil hat... on.

End of the World: Begin!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Final warning to everyone reading this.

Do you really think you will become privvy to some unknown event via a conspiracy website?

Even if you do, what do you think YOU can do to change it?

Nothing, you cannot do anything.

So what is the difference from not knowing, and knowing and not caring?

Accepting or rejecting and all that comes with that! What else is there and of course prepare ...which can come in many forms...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Fathersparrow because: my answer didnt show up

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur

This reminds me of Vegas Vacation.

Hoover Dam Guide: Welcome everyone. I am your dam guide.
Hoover Dam Guide: so please, no one wander off the dam tour
Hoover Dam Guide: please take all the dam pictures you want.
Hoover Dam Guide: Now are there any dam questions?
Cousin Eddie: Yeah, where can I get some damn bait?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well, it's good to see that the majority of the posters aren't all that worried.

Certainly not today.

But to tell the truth, pretty much anyone who isn't an American wouldn't shed a tear for any misfortune whatever to before the Good Ol' U S of A

I thought it was really funny how the op keeps referring to the US doom

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur

That's because only OP has the gift to correlate wall street and a 9.0 earthquake.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
We all know this day will come and go, and your melodrama would have been in vain, to continue your wasteful practice of making predictions about things that you, just like the many others, will be wrong about.

Why waste your time?

This is pure vanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join