It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

64 Photos of ET ruins on the MOON -

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No doubt many of these pictures have been seen before on ATS, possibly even all of them.
This collection of 64 of them has just been twittered and for the sake of reference, posterity etc. I thought I'd share them here with you all.

I've seen a lot of these before, but the three I'm posting are a few of those that I've never seen.

so there might be something new here for many.
Big thanks to IQXS for getting that page up.
All 64 can be found on this link;
iqxs.posterous.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18800e445d6b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a05e47d048dc.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eee2a669675c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The very first image you posted looks like a model photographed at very close range. In otherwords, a HOAX, fake, etc. That automatically disinterests me in looking at the others.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
*double post*

edit on 21-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

wow ignorance at its best...you realize it's part of a video not just a photo...if you actually looked you might realize that...but hey it's hard to actually look when your eyes are closed

the site is pretty much a summary of a ton of youtube video's which he just took still shots of the parts of the video with the anomalies in them...some good pictures though...

edit on 21-4-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

many of these have been reviewed in other ats threads before but the site is new and is a good summary of these pictures

hmm on second look it is just a photo...my bad...but the fact you're just going to close yourself to the rest of the photo's because of one photo which i'm sure the guy who put these pics up didnt know was hoax'd still shows ignorance

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

The first image is a hoax, It's a satellite image of somewhere in the Middle East. I'll try and dig up the proof if someone doesn't post it first.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That would be great to find out..thank you.
I'm sure the source will be interested to know that too.

apparently this entire set was received as an email...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Or you could refrain from attacking someone because they stated their perspective......

Last i checked ATS is an open forum for the open discussion of ideas and opinions......

If thats an issue i suggest you remove yourself from it.......

As to the OP, First one was proven as a hoax, im not sure about hte other ones.........Keep looking tho, at some point we are bound to find evidence they cant deny!

Good effort man!
edit on 21-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hmm, they could prehaps be space junk that was pushed to the moon by a meteorite or comet but i dont think that possible as of right now. But if they are alien artifacts then what are they?
edit on 21-4-2011 by GoldenGolem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
These seem strange but i think they are fake.
On the fact that the public media would be all over it.I understand that the people pulling the strings at the top censor alot.

The higher power would never allow these pictures to last on youtube if they were true.

Thats why i dont trust alot of youtube links because if you think about it,if these powerful people didnt want you to see it im sure they would either edit or delete these from a public site.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The very first image you posted looks like a model photographed at very close range. In other words, a HOAX, fake, etc. That automatically disinterests me in looking at the others.

I agree. Give me a link to an OFFICIAL NASA or other government site where these pictures are posted and I might just start believing they are real.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

That or simply release them anyway as people will dismiss them as fakes, like you just did..

Not saying they are real though - some authenticity would certainly be nice.

edit on 21/4/11 by TrixXxtaR because: Ammend.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

The first photo looks fake, the other photos were taken by Russian probes that landed on the Moon, so it would not be strange to find pieces of equipment near them.

PS: the above doesn't mean that those are pieces from the probes, it just means that it's very likely that they are.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The very first image you posted looks like a model photographed at very close range. In otherwords, a HOAX, fake, etc. That automatically disinterests me in looking at the others.

You appear to be someone who is unaware of, thus susceptible to, the disinformation technique of a 'limited hangout'.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is there a way to guage the size of these objects in the photos? I have no idea if the objects are 10 inches tall or 10 feet tall - I think this could help a great deal in differentiating between a UFO and junk left by rovers.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We really need to know whether we can confirm any of these as official pictures taken on the Moon. We need dates, locations, which agency took the photos, etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Whenever I see photos of 'objects' on the moon I never cease to wonder, why is that they are always taken using technology that can do no better than take grainy fuzzy black and white photos from substantial distance when for years now, as I understand it, they have telescopes and other technology that can see way past the moon and take high resolution pictures,

I'm not saying these photos are fake but I'm always left wondering why high resolution camers arent used to take picures of the moons surface at such cose range and in colour that what is being filmed is in such detail that it is beyond doubt as to its shape, form and colour?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
hmm on second look it is just a photo...my bad...but the fact you're just going to close yourself to the rest of the photo's because of one photo which i'm sure the guy who put these pics up didnt know was hoax'd still shows ignorance

No, what shows ignorance is the person that is peddling those pics and not checking them to see if they're hoaxes or not. And what shows even more ignorance is the OP (you) not checking them yourself before posting them, thus further perpetuating the hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I agree. Before I had the guts to post something as, say, a title declaring pics of "ET" ruins on the moon I sure as heck would do a little background search too. One would think. But then again, most of the type of folks who insist on seeing shapes in moonrocks are not the type of people to think to do just a wee tiny bit of looking into something before posting anyway.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm simply sharing a collection of pictures and used the original title from the provided link. I've not made any claims to their authenticity.

I did say that many of us may have seen many of these pics before and if one was to do a search on ATS in relation to these types of pictures then you'll find there are many threads about these.

One of the problems with so many threads is that a majority of the pictures may not be in one thread, but ten.
Trawling through this amount of threads just to confirm/debunk a collection of 64 pictures will be down to the individual reader.

Debate the pics as much as you like, demanding authenticity from anyone is the same as saying "can't be bothered to look for myself so let someone else do the leg work"...

This is the exact same problem with anything that appears online or in the msm. Innocent until proven guilty.
ATS members do a great job in finding the truth behind many different subjects. Some old, some new..

IQXS, who is linked, practices a similar approach. Over 93,000 tweets of UFO/ET/paranormal tweets but leaves it up the individual to decide/research any topic posted.

It's the sharing of the information that is part of the initial process of getting to the bottom of things..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

No, what shows ignorance is the person that is peddling those pics and not checking them to see if they're hoaxes or not. And what shows even more ignorance is the OP (you) not checking them yourself before posting them, thus further perpetuating the hoax.

Those are NASA photographs with the typical smudges and blurs all over it. Now tell me one good reason why they had to smudge easy explainable anomalies?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join