It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

64 Photos of ET ruins on the MOON -

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You are assuming that everyone knows how to check them - I wouldn't! Perhaps that is why they're brought here, for members to check them out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I want to add that many of your images are interesing, but i was put off your thread because the very first image you posted was from a structure that Earth based..... something in Russia or Europe... i cant find they correct keywords to find it, but that circular structure is not from the Moon.

Dont you think that if that first image had been captured from the Lunar surface that it would put the debate to rest?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by here4awhile

Or you could refrain from attacking someone because they stated their perspective......

Last i checked ATS is an open forum for the open discussion of ideas and opinions......

If thats an issue i suggest you remove yourself from it.......

As to the OP, First one was proven as a hoax, im not sure about hte other ones.........Keep looking tho, at some point we are bound to find evidence they cant deny!

hi,thats right ats is a forum for discussion,but many ats members seem to forget that a lot of young people are drawn here and are not fully aware with the topics that have already been discussed,i say well done for your thread and dont take the criticism to heart..e.g i posted a thread EINSTEIN A THIEF,and the discussion went on all day but it was a good discussion no swearing or abuse,and i learnt some things myself...keep up the work and always strive to better yourself through knowledge...flagged

Good effort man!
edit on 21-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
Whenever I see photos of 'objects' on the moon I never cease to wonder, why is that they are always taken using technology that can do no better than take grainy fuzzy black and white photos from substantial distance when for years now, as I understand it, they have telescopes and other technology that can see way past the moon and take high resolution pictures,

I'm not saying these photos are fake but I'm always left wondering why high resolution camers arent used to take picures of the moons surface at such cose range and in colour that what is being filmed is in such detail that it is beyond doubt as to its shape, form and colour?

We don't see high quality images of the moon with "ET ruins" in them because they most likely do not exist. When we look at these grainy images, the mind wants to make order of the chaos, attributing interesting patterns to the mundane. If we look at the same images shot in crystal clear detail, 100% of the time, the images turn out to be readily explainable phenomenon, and the true believers ignore it as evidence AGAINST the message they are preaching.

Anyone who thinks for a second that the governments of the world could keep the existence of extra terrestrials a secret doesn't know much about the government or the nature of humans. If wikileaks hasn't sniffed out even the faintest whiff of an alien, I'm leaning even MORE strongly toward the idea that we are not in contact with aliens.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Many of these photographs resemble swamp gas, weather balloons and optical illusions caused by refraction within the atmosphere bouncing off the ionosphere's electromagnetic distortion field in conjunction with the skewed curvature of the Earth and leprechauns in hot air balloons. There's no Moon bases here, you guys are being crazy. It's no wonder you're not taken seriously, even by extraterrestrials themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Many of these photographs resemble swamp gas, weather balloons and optical illusions caused by refraction within the atmosphere bouncing off the ionosphere's electromagnetic distortion field in conjunction with the skewed curvature of the Earth and leprechauns in hot air balloons. There's no Moon bases here, you guys are being crazy. It's no wonder you're not taken seriously, even by extraterrestrials themselves.

Could you post an authentic image like the one you just described for verification?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Great post. I have been looking a lot more lately at moon mysteries, and am very interested in seeing pics of the moon and mars anomalies.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Second image has been confirmed "antenna" device form some lander . Mikesingh brought it up a year ago.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I believe there are ancient ET ruins on the Moon, and Mars. I don't have any proof, I just believe they are up there. I do agree all the pics and vids we get seem hoaxed, or if not, too grainy to really see clearly, like the Moon pyramid pic, it really looks like a pyramid, but it's such a bad pic, I can't be sure. I do wish someone would find the original pic of the circular structure in the OP's 1st pic, it's an amazing looking structure, and it doesn't look like it's from Earth, though it could be a hoax model. I also believe a lot, quite a lot, of the NASA photos have been purposely obscured to blur out things, what these things are, I'm not sure, but what else would they be, but signs of ET existence, it might be possible these NASA tampered photos are accidents, but I just don't think so.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
CYRAX AND FLYRAX

Quote:

"its true we awarded ourselves with an award but we think it was well deserved"

UFO - TV

A Must See... " they seriously f..k something up ---- lol

Cyrax and Flyrax youtube channel

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I believe there are ancient ET ruins on the Moon, and Mars. I don't have any proof, I just believe they are up there. I do agree all the pics and vids we get seem hoaxed, or if not, too grainy to really see clearly, like the Moon pyramid pic, it really looks like a pyramid, but it's such a bad pic, I can't be sure. I do wish someone would find the original pic of the circular structure in the OP's 1st pic, it's an amazing looking structure, and it doesn't look like it's from Earth, though it could be a hoax model. I also believe a lot, quite a lot, of the NASA photos have been purposely obscured to blur out things, what these things are, I'm not sure, but what else would they be, but signs of ET existence, it might be possible these NASA tampered photos are accidents, but I just don't think so.

I believe some of that too. OK... I just had this wild thought. What if next year there is some sort of galactic event and the pole shift happens and that causes the moon's orbit to change somehow. What if the moon actually rotated around and the now Dark Side would actually be facing the earth and with just a home version telescope, we could see. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

I believe some of that too. OK... I just had this wild thought. What if next year there is some sort of galactic event and the pole shift happens and that causes the moon's orbit to change somehow. What if the moon actually rotated around and the now Dark Side would actually be facing the earth and with just a home version telescope, we could see. Just a thought.

I just had an equally wild thought as a result of your wild thought... what if pixie dust sprinkled down as a result of the moon randomly changing orbit as a result of the equally random galactic event and we were suddenly able to fly and shoot lasers out of our eyes

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The second photo looks like a large drill bit

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As much as the first photo may be fake (or actually is.. but only fake in the fact that it's not on the moon) I hope you're all taking a look at the other 61 pictures and not just commenting on the ones I posted.

It would be a shame if this entire thread was judged just on the pics I selected (I'd not seen them before so knew nothing of them).

I know some of the others have already been discussed here on ATS.
Especially on this thread right HERE ... 271 pages of moon chatter.. have a read if you think you're brave enough..

Better still, you could always download the pictures that are supplied of the moon and take a good long look for yourselves

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
The second photo looks like a large drill bit

That was my first thought too. It looks like one of those augers used to drill holes in the ground for things like telephone poles.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by maybee

I just had an equally wild thought as a result of your wild thought... what if pixie dust sprinkled down as a result of the moon randomly changing orbit as a result of the equally random galactic event and we were suddenly able to fly and shoot lasers out of our eyes

Well... Like I said, it was just a thought. I know you're just making fun, but hey, none of us know what really is going to happen, so who knows. Don't know about the eye laser shooting thing, but the flying part might be kinda cool.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wonder how large 2 is. Wasnt it speculated that it is a part of one of the rovers the ruskies sent to the moon? At any rate very intriguing video and photos, if authentic.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Interesting compilation, have seen quite a few images of the moon with bits blurred and blacked out. There are quite a few around with some interesting bits and pieces in it. Defiantly looks like something is going on.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is what I have to say about the 64 images:

1 - It's a hoaxed photo of Tycho crater.

2 and 41 - The "Tower"

This is a famous one, and has been discussed many times.
More information about it here and here, with a slightly different version of the photo here

3, 4 and 44 - The "Shard"

Another famous photo, with more information here and here. Photo here. Unlike the "tower", the "shard" is visible on the photo.

5, 9, 12, 13, 14 and 15 - All images from a Spanish video that is not related to any real event.

Below is one of the many versions available on YouTube.

The above images appear at, approximately, 05:02, 02:24, 04:16, 04:31, 04:35 and 04:44

6, 7, 22, 23, 26, 27, 35, 37 and 64 - Artefacts from the old Clementine image browser.

Photo 22 and 64 are the same.

8, 16, 17, 20, 28, 29, 31, 32, 36, 40, 43, 48, 49, 52, 53, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 and 62 - Unknown photos (except on, photo AS10-27-3873) with nothing I can see as anomalous

- AS10-27-3873

10 and 11 - Fake, it's the Khorezmian fortress Koy-Krylgan-kala, as seen here.

18 and 19 - Photos from Luna 13.

There was a site that had these photos, but although the site still exists the photos do not, but they can be seen on a NASA report.

21 - This is really an Alien spacecraft, but that's because it came from Earth. It's supposed to be Surveyor 6.
See this page.

24 - Copernicus crater

A much better version of that photo can be seen on this thread, and the area on this photo can be seen on the image from the first link on that thread.

25 - The famous rolling boulder from Vitello crater.

A new, higher resolution image can be seen here (large image).

30 - A common artefact from the on-board processing of photos from Lunar Orbiter missions.

33, 54 and 56 - An antenna from the craft from where the photo was taken. I could not identify the photos, and photo 33 it's the same as photo 54.

34, 38 and 39 - They look like images from the Clementine site, but I see nothing extraordinary.

42 - It looks like something on the surface of the photo. I could not identify the photo and I don't remember its name, but it has appeared in many threads.

45, 46 and 47 - I see nothing unusual on those photos.

50 - Unidentified photo, looks like something on the surface of the photo.

51 - I don't remember this photo's ID, but it was discussed relatively recently on ATS.

55 - Copernicus crater. I see nothing special.

63 - Not a photo and not true.

Many people say this, but more than one million photos (I didn't count them, I just averaged the first 6 or 7 CDs) are available here.

In conclusion, I don't see one photo that shows ET ruins on the Moon.

PS: Sorry everybody for the long post. I hope I haven't made any mistake with so many photos included.

edit on 22/4/2011 by ArMaP because: Image tags changed

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Lovely bit of work.
I know that takes time to sort out and your effort is very well appreciated.

It's a shame these types of images are floating around out there. Kinda makes 'the real deal' harder to be taken seriously... if there are any real deals out there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join