It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i tend to agree with some of the postrers.

i could predict an earthquake in indonenesia in the next 2 months, and most likely be right.

i mean look, im not saying the whole channeling thing is bogus, im just saying i can look at a usgs map, follow the dots and give a pretty good guess on where the next one is going to land too.

i dont need to ask a being from another dimension, to connect dots on a line.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
FYI its easy for someone to manipulate timestamps on posts to make it look like they predicted something. Same goes for video.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
intuitivechoice.blogspot.com...
I posted this link to restate the fact that the OP has never asked for money from the sharing of this information.

Why is it so hard for people to put their egos aside and be openminded to the possibility that their are others in this universe that would like to see the human race expand itself to a different level of understanding?

I think we all to some degree believe that there is "something" building on the horizon that will majorly impact the entire way we view the world and conduct our daily lives.

To those skeptics who will automatically read this and scoff at it: I challenge you to spend ten minutes alone with yourself quietly focusing on the stillness around you. Think about you breath and how you are connected to this planet. Think about truly loving or caring about something so much that you can feel it in your core.

Put aside your hate and love.
Love those you don't know... They are your brothers and sisters.
Love the beauty of nature... You are a part of it and connected to it more than you think.
Love yourself.... You are a beautiful creature with a purpose here on this planet.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I sincerely hope this isn't the case, but sooner or later the ring of fire has to complete its sequence, and close the gap (metaphorically speaking)

S+F

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nidwin
First time I hear about channeling, except the stuff from R.Jordan Wheel Of Time books.

Anyway.

1. Earthquakes aren't triggers for Volcanic Eruptions. You can have 1 000 7.9 quakes at YS without the old Lady going off. So if there is going to be an eruption somewhere in the West US, it won't and shouldn't be linked to a possible earthquake predicted by OP. Volcanic Eruptions are often preceeded by quakes, but those quakes are linked to the eruptions.

2. Volcanic erputions aren't triggers for volcanic Eruptions, lucky us. So your multiple eruptions are not linked, neither to your predicted quake, neither to the first eruption you are predicting.

3. I don't believe in 2-3 or more different volcanos erupting nearly at the same time in the West or Mid US in the coming months, years, decenias, centuries. If you saw, through what you call chanelling, multiple volcanic events this can only mean a volcano is going to erupt with multiple vents opening and not a couple of different volcanos erupting around the same period of time.

I don't and won't believe in your story OP. For me there isn't going to be a 7.9 quake and there isn't going to be any volcanic eruption in the West Central or Mid-West next month or before end of June.

Umm...I would hate to think that anyone would read this post and then believe that you know what you are talking about.

To make these statements as if they are hard and true facts rather than opinion, IMO, is just wrong.

You can have 1,000 7.9 quakes in yellowstone without it going off? What planet are you from and what crystal ball do you use? Please.....

edit on 21-4-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Channeling is a bit "out there" but I've been psychic my whole life and been a channeler for 10 years. I'm the one who does the channeling... I actually mentioned it at the end of the OP:

For the record: I am the channeler of the information and have been a channeler for more than 10 years. There are no ads and I gain no monetary benefit by your visit at time of posting this thread. I have ATS Admin Djarums's email confirmation allowing me to post from my own blog.

If you're interested in channeling here's a thread I wrote on the subject: CHANNELING - a scientific spiritual look and GUIDE to doing it yourself! There are lots of people who channel beings from a group called The Galactic Federation of Light - I'm one of their channelers. The beings I channel are from Sirius star system. It's out there... but the information is wonderfully wise and insightful, and right, so I go with it.

Channeling is all BS based on existing knowledge. Nobody can channel whats going to happen the very next moment.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Message 3400 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 16/11/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your sorrowful Mother and I suffer because of your sufferings. Be courageous. God is at your side. There is no victory without the cross. Be filled with love of God in order to be strong in trials. Seek to cultivate good sentiments and be na exemple for all your brethren. Don´t lose heart. I will speak to My Jesus for you. Pray, pray, pray. Humanity is sick and needs to be cured. Terra Bella without beauty. Now are times of sorrow for My poor children. Califórnia will need help. Bend your knees in prayer for its inhabitants. Forward without fear. Whoever is with The Lord will never be defeated; This is the message I give you in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Fathe r, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit, Amen. Remain in peace. Amen.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
3446. Message from Out Lady of Peace, give in Ribeiropolis/SE. transmitted in 01/03/2011

Dear Sons and Daughters, forward without fear. You are not alone. I am at your side with My Son Jesus. Rejoice, for you are loved, each one of you, by The Father, in The Son, by means of The Holy Spirit. Don´t stray from the way I have pointed out during all these years. I need your sincere and courageous yes. Have courage, faith, and hope. Don´t let the devil enslave you. Seek strength in The Lord. In your weaknesses call on Him Who is your Absolute Good and knows you by name. Be strengthened in the love of The Lord. Don´t let the things of this world take you away from the Truth. Humanity is sick and needs to be cured. Bend your knees in prayer. Tijuana will shout for help and My poor children will weep and lament. Toco will carry a heavy cross, but will experience a great victory. Don´t back away. Now is a time of Grace for all of you. I am glad to be here. I will speak to My Jesus for you. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at Peace.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
i tend to agree with some of the postrers.

i could predict an earthquake in indonenesia in the next 2 months, and most likely be right.

i mean look, im not saying the whole channeling thing is bogus, im just saying i can look at a usgs map, follow the dots and give a pretty good guess on where the next one is going to land too.

i dont need to ask a being from another dimension, to connect dots on a line.

How about the next 4 days?

some people who disagree with channeling manage to twist alleged facts to their favor... the prediction for Myanmar was 8 days before, and a second same-location prediction 4 days before the 7.0 there.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BinarySamurai
FYI its easy for someone to manipulate timestamps on posts to make it look like they predicted something. Same goes for video.

This argument comes up every time.... I didn't hack Google blogspot to change these and they have not been altered. Many of the posts have actually been posted on ATS as well, so for your "theory" to stand up I would have had to hack Google AND ATS. These are legitimately posted to a blog on the dates mentioned.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So will it be the Cascadia quake that a lot of people are waiting for?

Cascadia subduction zone

It that happens, the west coast will be hit very hard.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So will it be the Cascadia quake that a lot of people are waiting for?

Cascadia subduction zone

It that happens, the west coast will be hit very hard.

Thanks for posting that! That's exactly where I saw it, the southern tip of that zone.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Though I don't doubt your or others ability to channel, I fear for you as you are dead wrong about where your information comes from. These beings are not on our side. They are fallen angels, demons. Do not forget that satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. They know their ultimate fate that awaits them - eternal separation from God and all that is good - and they want to take as many of us with them as possible. Seek after God only and flee from them while you still can.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Do you not love the irony of these sorts of comments, making up stories in order to disprove a story they believe to be made up ?

I'm glad you've posted this warning Thermo, have been watching your predictions since you introduced your blog here and while I'm still skeptical you do seem to be onto some kind of early warning although not 100% accurate it still shows promise.

I really hope you're wrong but if you're right then I'll happily believe based on the evidence I've seen from your predictions and them coming true!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EmmieAZ

is that from the same God that didn't know he created dinosaurs? I'll stick with science and nature, thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Well first thanks for taking the time to post Thermo, it has to be hard putting channelling information out into the public knowing the derision that will come your way. Although I still believe this should be in the prophesy section, I do understand your reasons for wanting some scientific thoughts on the matter.

I have to say personally I am dubious about the whole channelling thing, most of the people who purport to be channelling are either off with the fairies or in it for profit. You don't come across as either of those, so I will take a look further into your blog. The problem I have with this whole thing why channel, why don't they just come out into the open and say hey look this is how it is. The argument that man isn't ready doesn't wash with me.

But I will try to keep an open mind, there is something uncanny about your earlier predictions, not good enough to be classed as proof, but certainly more accurate than normal probability would suggest and has an uncanny ring to it. I have noticed something on this site, when new ideas are put to us we react with a closed dismissive mind, yet when we put our own case forward we expect others to react differently and accept what we say, guess we can all be a little hypocritical at times, and realising the same in myself I will look with a more open mind at you work, I will of course remain sceptical and analytical of course

Peace

edit on 21-4-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm within the Sacramento County. Will this come at me, bros?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Another recent ATS post talks about something big happening on the San Andreas Fault. That event was foracsted to to take place on April 29th. It suggests there is some connection with the Royal Wedding, Venus, Etc.. it's a bit of a stretch but none the less, it gives this interesting date.

This date is also associated with another recent ATS post regarding the governments order for 350,000 National Detainee Books. It states that it needs these books/manuals before April 29th. Perhaps it's just a weird coincidence, but there has been a lot of recent posts and discussion about an upcoming Northwest quake.

Is it possible the government is aware of this impeding disaster and is prepping law enforcement for potential martial law? I guess only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Besides the obvious there is one more thing to worry about as almost one half of the fruits and nuts produced in the US come from California.
Also, much of the water coming into California comes from the east, this quake might shut that down.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All I can say is, if GFL stuff becomes acceptable in Fragile Earth, we will need a new Forum for discussing real Fragile Earth topics. Fragile Earth is getting a little wild already from people trying to use it for things like this. At best GFL items belong in the Skunk Works.

Any fool can predict a large quake in certain area's of the world, being as imprecise as this and be right nearly all of the time. Like I said, any fool. With GFL you're talking attention seekers and the silly crowd. They have created a fantasy world and the key word there is "fantasy".

The predicted quake you mention here is in a location where a large quake can occur at any second. That is well know form sources who use real science. These Channelers or whatever are just using what they read from real science to stack the deck in their favor.

On the same note, I'll predict a 8.0 or higher, epicentered near Upland, California around 50 miles east of Los Angeles in the next two decades. It may even reach an 8.1 to 8.5. I am not in touch with any Pleidians either. Natural forces, not Aliens determine this stuff.

Ancient Man did not understand the science of their environment and they can be excused for the myths and fantasies they engaged in, we can not. This is the equivalent of believing the Sun revolves around the Earth today, or that the Sun is a God in a Chariot.

Sorry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join