It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
"I have mentioned California with a 7.9 richter scale earthquake and this will be so. Roughly 45 miles off coast in the northern subduction zone, western split, there will be a large slip at once."

Why is a prediction in Fragile Earth you might ask? It belongs in fragile earth because we need some professional, scientific eyes on this one! SIX PREDICTIONS from this source have come true and the specifics of this are emaculate. Moderators please consider leaving this thread in Fragile Earth.

The specific prediction describes location and resultant impact to North America.
Severe Earthquake, Volcanoes, and Disclosure 420 11

I am SeRen#ha. On your concern for earthquake knowledge – I will share one more. I have mentioned California with a 7.9 richter scale earthquake and this will be so. Roughly 45 miles off coast in the northern subduction zone, western split, there will be a large slip at once. There will be major repercussions all across the Western United States of America and up into some portions of Canada. There will be a small tsunami as a direct result of this earthquake but it will be minor and nearly unnoticed compared to the resultant issues from the quake and widened caldera. A volcanic eruption will follow in short order, less than three days your time (from the earthquake date), followed by two more volcanic thrusts and awakened activity in central United States of America faultlines.

I estimate it could be at this location, based on fault lines:

So... why bother investigating a prediction from a blog?
Take a look at some of the predicitons in the last few months that have ALL come true!
Multiple Predictive Warnings about Myanmar Quake via channeling
Last Four Major Earthquakes SUCCESSFULLY PREDICTED - posted online

JAPAN 9.0: predicted Monday January 17th, 2011 happened March 11th, 2011.
FIJI 6.4: predicted Friday, March 11th, 2011 happened March 31st, 2011.
MYANMAR 7.0: predicted Sunday, March 20th, 2011 happened March 24th, 2011.
INDONESIA 6.7: predicted Saturday March 26th, 2011 happened April 3rd, 2011.
(other two predictions were less impressive: continued medium quakes in Chile; minor quakes in Baja)

Got your attention?
Please take a look at the volcanic predictions for this 7.9 California quake... could these be accurate? After the channeling session I grabbed a map and found one specific location West of Yellowstone as the first eruption site.

(by channeler) I pictured “something” in North East Oregon at the Idaho border, followed by a volcanic eruption in South East Idaho, followed by two more eruptions East of there in (Wyoming*)....
(by source) As I am fully understanding your concern I will tell you this: there WILL be an earthquake off the Northern coast of California on the south western fork of the northern subduction area. It is expected to be a 7.9 magnitude earthquake and enliven the caldera activity in the precise locations you mentioned from your vision.
* edited by blog

I see Henry's Fork, near the Craters of the Moon area, as the first eruption. The portion in Northeast Oregon I was unclear of... seemed like a lava-filled sinkhole maybe? or just indicative of something in that region. Anyone know the possibilities?

The channeled being went on to give the possible range of the quake in relation to the expected 7.9 (after really being pressed for validity of the severity of this event)

The minimum possible richter level it could be, with major investment of karma by outsiders (people on earth), would be around 5.2 and this will also affect the caldera pressure and directional flows possibly leading to some volcanic activity and at very least numerous earthquakes and increased pressure in the expected areas. If the United States Government chooses to bring their technology ("radiative spectral vibrations") into the mix it could be as high as a 9.8 richter reading utterly forcing multiple sets of volcanoes along the Western coastline to forcefully activate in major onset eruptions.

The date of the expected earthquake was not 100% clear, as is typical from channeling but it was addressed in-depth. here's a portion of the time aspect:

It seemed clear that it was “after” the May 17th full moon, but “far before” the June 15th full moon. May 26th was pointed out as correct when I said it. WARNING: dates are notoriously hard to get accurate in channeling, and I’m exceptionally bad with dates myself. Please take this date as a “maybe” at best, and consider disregarding the date all-together.

Other dates mentioned first include "10 days", and "2-3 weeks". The dates are iffy but the numerous EQ predictions have been right on! This needs to be listened to and shared.

Feel free to read the post in full: Severe Earthquake, Volcanoes, and Disclosure 420 11.

For the record: I am the channeler of the information and have been a channeler for more than 10 years. There are no ads and I gain no monetary benefit by your visit at time of posting this thread. I have ATS Admin Djarums's email confirmation allowing me to post from my own blog. Both ATS threads mentioned above have a copy of Djarums' email if anyone would like to see it.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: adjusted due to edit in blog

Mod Note : Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 21-4-2011 by xpert11 because: Add external sources tags mod edit and note

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have read some of your posts in the recent past and while I am unsure what I think about it all, you have written some compelling stuff.

After reading this one.....it bothers me. This ties in too well with what I have been seeing activity wise, and even hints at validation of what I have been fearing could be possibe; the caldera and magmatic systems being connected. For any interested in my thoughts, the op in my thread has some info and maps and that would explain why this predicted quake could hold some credence:

Putting it all together

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ok... Was a big read... Inconclusive... A little way out for me. Lets see i suppose.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Whoa!! This plume is exactly where I saw the first volcano!

Thank you for keeping an open mind to the source of this prediction

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I don't know much about channeling, so I apologize beforehand, for my ignorance of the subject. I just have a couple questions.

Who is SeRenSh1tha? By that I mean, is he(?) someone that was known while he was alive, but is now dead? Or is he only known in this way?

Is the channeling always done through this same guy, Jay Bland?

I was also slightly confused by this statement in your OP.

After the channeling session I grabbed a map and found one specific location West of Yellowstone as the first eruption site.
At first, I thought that you have been following this online, but after reading that, it made me think that you were more involved than I had originally thought. Were you there, or are you Jay? If that's none of my business, then just don't answer. I am just curious, and trying to give myself a clear image of it all.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

JAPAN 9.0: predicted Monday January 17th, 2011 happened March 11th, 2011.
FIJI 6.4: predicted Friday, March 11th, 2011 happened March 31st, 2011.
MYANMAR 7.0: predicted Sunday, March 20th, 2011 happened March 24th, 2011.
INDONESIA 6.7: predicted Saturday March 26th, 2011 happened April 3rd, 2011.
(other two predictions were less impressive: continued medium quakes in Chile; minor quakes in Baja)

Got your attention?

No, not even remotely impressive.

1. The Japan prediction, if you go to the link, says...
The ocean floor will be splitting between the continents of North America and China region. This will cause much havoc and ocean levels rising temporarily.
Do you seriously expect us to take that as a prediction of a specifically Japanese earthquake nearly two whole months before it happens?
It doesnt even mention Japan.
It doesnt even specifically mention an earthquake.
The region is specifies is HUGE and
the Japanese earthquake wasnt even a 'splitting'. It was a THRUSTING fault.

2. A 6.4 earthquake in the Fiji region is as common as dirt. Even I'll take a guess at one like that in the next few weeks.
3. and 4. Same with Myanmar and Indonesia. Guessing at 6 point whatevers or a 7 in that region of the planet is something a dead snail can do. I wont even bother clicking on the links to see what vague generalities were posted because frankly it doesnt matter.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Channeling is a bit "out there" but I've been psychic my whole life and been a channeler for 10 years. I'm the one who does the channeling... I actually mentioned it at the end of the OP:

For the record: I am the channeler of the information and have been a channeler for more than 10 years. There are no ads and I gain no monetary benefit by your visit at time of posting this thread. I have ATS Admin Djarums's email confirmation allowing me to post from my own blog.

If you're interested in channeling here's a thread I wrote on the subject: CHANNELING - a scientific spiritual look and GUIDE to doing it yourself! There are lots of people who channel beings from a group called The Galactic Federation of Light - I'm one of their channelers. The beings I channel are from Sirius star system. It's out there... but the information is wonderfully wise and insightful, and right, so I go with it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I agree with you on the Japam disaster and didn't even mention it to anyone at the time - too vague to know. It was one of my first channeling sessions with this group. However, It happened to match up precisely after the fact because the ocean floor splitting can't really be anything but an earthquake... and the tsunami affected the exact region mentioned in the blog. Take it as you like.

You could also look at the Myanmar quake... predicted twice in 8 days of it, "It is time again to warn of the area of Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand" (under the earthquake section). Myanmar is 10 miles from the location mentioned. That prediction was 4 days before the quake.

one or two predictions might be somewhat easy to do... 6 predictions within days of the specific events is a little more than a dead snail can predict.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
because the ocean floor splitting can't really be anything but an earthquake..

I disagree again. It would have been a much better match for an earthquake that happened at at an ocean floor *spreading* region.
Instead, you're trying to match it to an earthquake that happened at an ocean floor *colliding* region.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Sorry. Apparently I missed that last paragraph.

I still don't know who this person/spirit/being is, or if you are the only one that can hear him. I started reading your other thread, but I'm not particularly in the mood to read a novel in order to find a short answer. So good luck or something.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

alright... if someone did use the term "ocean floor splitting" how many things could they be talking about?

channeling is far from a perfect science...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

no worries.

Basically the beings I channel are part of a group called the Galactic Federation of Light. They are extra-terrestrials that are hanging out here to help guide us, should we choose to listen.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I want to respect peoples questions on channeling, but at the same time specifcally put this thread in the Fragile Earth forum, and asked mods to keep it there because I was hoping for scientific exploration into the validity of the claims.

I'd recommend if you have channeling specific questions to add them to one of these threads:

CHANNELING - a scientific spiritual look and GUIDE to doing it yourself!

or...

thanks for your consideration

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Err... Not saying I agree or disagree with the OP's claims here, but wanted to mention...

Didn't the reports after the quake say the ocean floor was split into a new rift over 186km long?

So how was the OP incorrect on that part?

Just sayin

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Interesting post, don't worry about the doubters, who can judge the source if the facts are accurate.... some people follow Angels, some spirit guides, some aliens, some its esp and intuition, you cant knock what you have not experienced.

I am spiritual but I have never channelled and to be honest I don't know if I want to open that door; its hard enough to live in this world at times let alone having a whole other place opening up raising more questions and confusion. I believe if you try to be the very best person you can be, every day, try to be happy, treat people with love and respect, take set backs as problems that you can get past... then you can't really go wrong....

We will all know soon enough if there is another massive earthquake that there is vindication in this thread. I for one do think there is another bad earthquake going to hit Japan , but that is only my opinion. I pray for the people out there, they are being tested, may they have the strength to endure all of the current turmoil and overcome this horrid time. They do not deserve this ongoing torment.

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Funnily enough I had a dream of a 9.9 quake a couple of nights ago. Not sure exactly where but felt the closest major city was San Francisco. I was also thinking about triple junctions from True American's work on the Japan quake warning thread. Match that with Westcoast's threads and your latest channel comes as no surprise to me. If it were to happen it would be perhaps the worst natural disaster in our lifetime.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Uh-oh, you have mentioned the Galactic Federation of Light..... now this thread will be bombarded and overrun by the ATS GFL hate gang.

I've had paintings unexpectedly channeled through me to convey important information so I am very fortunate to completely know the power and validity of Channeling first hand. I very much look forward to reading your blog and threads when I get more time this evening... thank you for posting such information in spite of the ridicule we all know you will receive.

There is definitely something occurring with our Earth as the usual earthquake areas are larger magnitude lately and there are larger magnitude earthquakes also happening where there usually are not any.
edit on 4/21/2011 by dreams n chains because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
First time I hear about channeling, except the stuff from R.Jordan Wheel Of Time books.

Anyway.

1. Earthquakes aren't triggers for Volcanic Eruptions. You can have 1 000 7.9 quakes at YS without the old Lady going off. So if there is going to be an eruption somewhere in the West US, it won't and shouldn't be linked to a possible earthquake predicted by OP. Volcanic Eruptions are often preceeded by quakes, but those quakes are linked to the eruptions.

2. Volcanic erputions aren't triggers for volcanic Eruptions, lucky us. So your multiple eruptions are not linked, neither to your predicted quake, neither to the first eruption you are predicting.

3. I don't believe in 2-3 or more different volcanos erupting nearly at the same time in the West or Mid US in the coming months, years, decenias, centuries. If you saw, through what you call chanelling, multiple volcanic events this can only mean a volcano is going to erupt with multiple vents opening and not a couple of different volcanos erupting around the same period of time.

I don't and won't believe in your story OP. For me there isn't going to be a 7.9 quake and there isn't going to be any volcanic eruption in the West Central or Mid-West next month or before end of June.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nidwin
First time I hear about channeling, except the stuff from R.Jordan Wheel Of Time books.

Anyway.

1. Earthquakes aren't triggers for Volcanic Eruptions. You can have 1 000 7.9 quakes at YS without the old Lady going off. So if there is going to be an eruption somewhere in the West US, it won't and shouldn't be linked to a possible earthquake predicted by OP. Volcanic Eruptions are often preceeded by quakes, but those quakes are linked to the eruptions.

2. Volcanic erputions aren't triggers for volcanic Eruptions, lucky us. So your multiple eruptions are not linked, neither to your predicted quake, neither to the first eruption you are predicting.

3. I don't believe in 2-3 or more different volcanos erupting nearly at the same time in the West or Mid US in the coming months, years, decenias, centuries. If you saw, through what you call chanelling, multiple volcanic events this can only mean a volcano is going to erupt with multiple vents opening and not a couple of different volcanos erupting around the same period of time.

I don't and won't believe in your story OP. For me there isn't going to be a 7.9 quake and there isn't going to be any volcanic eruption in the West Central or Mid-West next month or before end of June.

"I don't and won't believe in your story"

You don't have to believe, but understand that this is a possibility. Everyday people live in the unknown, and because something hasn't happened then they don't think whatever hasn't happened such as YS blowing her top in over 4 centuries, then it will never happen.

What you have sir is called the "normalcy-bias." I assure you that anything can happen when you least expect it. It may not happen, but I'd never go as far to say that a volcano or an earthquake couldn't happen in a specific area in my life time. Thats just being naive.

And volcanoes do erupt from EQs bro.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
I have read some of your posts in the recent past and while I am unsure what I think about it all, you have written some compelling stuff.

After reading this one.....it bothers me. This ties in too well with what I have been seeing activity wise, and even hints at validation of what I have been fearing could be possibe; the caldera and magmatic systems being connected. For any interested in my thoughts, the op in my thread has some info and maps and that would explain why this predicted quake could hold some credence:

Putting it all together

I have only got as far as reading the op and your post. I instantly thought about your current thread about all this activity being connected in some way.

I myself feel uneasy reading this and do feel that something big is pending for the West Coast. I really hope my feelings are wrong for the sake of you guys over there

But on a positive note, WestCoast and the op have bought this to many peoples attention. So people can prepare and be ready to act IF the above dose happen.

I feel we are on the brink of a great change within our World. Weather it is for the good of mother nature or the good of the human race or both....I guess only time will tell.

Great thread op s+f.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join