reply to post by Ironclad
so you're giving the predictions in my blog a 0.0 because some woman I don't know anything about says she channeled the same group I channel....
that's some excellent denial of ignorance there! Wooh!
Whenever channeling comes up there are always three same old arguments:
1) I could have altered the dates or hacked the website(s).
2) Blossom Goodchild was wrong, so every other channeler in history is also wrong.
3) the predictions are always vague.
I assume you don't care at all about something that challenges your pre-determined "truth" of the matter, but...
1) For me to have altered the dates on the information I provide I would have had to hack both Google Blogspot AND
ATS because my predictions
have been posted here many times.
2) I don't know anything about Blossom Goodchild and had never heard of her until people on ATS started bringing her up. If you took any time to read
my blog you'd know how I started channeling.
3) If a prediction says "the time is now" and gives a specific "hundred mile area" location, then 4 days later a large earthquake happens 10 miles
from that predicted location.... that is NOT vague.
I've provided scientific theory on how channeling works including my own theory on levels of consciousness, explained by string theory...
If you choose to not accept the possibility of channeled information I hope it's AFTER
you spend at least a few minutes on the information
available and not base it on some random woman's ideas.
p.s. Channeling is NOT a perfect science and you will never get perfect information from it. It is the communcation between two minds, often times
with a different language, and sometimes even in different dimensions of reality. Take it for what it is and gain what you can, or move on.