It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
you know what the majority of this deriding actually is at its core? approximately: "waaaah, i don't have any psychic powers to do things that most people can't do so you don't either so there." a (relatively immature) reflex to protect one's fragile ego by totally discounting the possibility that someone else might know more/better than they do. or similar doucheism. (imo, of course)

eta: 5 pages later and not one morsel of the help you were looking for...which sucks.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

totally.

'm jealous that i dont have make believe powers of incredibly vague predictions.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

please see my above post...thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

YOU see MY above post.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Well I hope it happens on may 17th cuz thats my birthday, but in all seriousiness ima have to call bs

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by jdub297

What in the world is your point?

To offer an observation about assessing exceptional claims.

You create random lies and attribute them to my blog? It is PLAIN AS DAY that you didn't read the blog.

You know I've been to your "channeling" blog because we discussed the silly "Western North America" statement and you acknowledged my observation that it could "accurately" include everyone from Central America to the North Pole!
I've gone all the way back to its inception, and it is a series non-sequiturs and internal contradictions.

If you are going to promote yourself on ATS you should be able and ready to take the analysis you invite by doing so. Your status as a "psychologist" (see, I do know you) conveys absolutely no credibility, and in some circles invites skepticism in and of itself.

There have been 6 predictions come true out of 7 predictions.

If you go all the way back, there have been DOZENS of predictions in your blogs; hitting close here and there is not proof of anything except great salesmanship.

You have an extremely loose definition of "predictions" which I demonstrated for you in a different thread. Anyone can pick an area with a range of dates and locations and magnitudes and, given your "standards", call any earthquake within a month a "prediction."

The predictions in the blog are not random months apart for huge geographic areas... you mention Vietnam (then put your own lie to it)... try quoting the actual prediction next time:

4 days before: "It is time again to warn of the area of Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand." (posted in earthquake discussion)
8 days before: "It is time. Vietnam will be seeing earthquake and volcano activity almost immedietely"

You ignore the fact that your blog includes "Vietnam" predictions over and again; which you seem to think means all of Indonesia/Indochina.

Sure, I can say "Indonesia, 10 days," then revise it or repeat it until a Phillipine earthquake or Sumatran earthquake occurs, and call it "success."

Your "contacts" cannot possibly be from where your blog puports or have the personalities/characterisitcs, insight/abilities you profess. I won't go into the logical inconsistencies here, and I've left your blog alone to those who need such junk, but do not claim these are "accurate predictions."

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I'll show you my above post if you show me yours... wait...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

yr just jealous

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, you just let me know when it hit, alright.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
STOP THIS PREDICTION NONSENSE!!!!
It easy to predict an earthquake on a fault line zone don't you agree? eventually it will happen.
For the sake of humanity, you're doing more distress on people than helping don't you see?!

WTF!

I just don't care how I am going to die. I just don't care how you are going to die OP, because when its time, there will be NOTHING we can do to stop it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Another BOGUS prediction...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES EVERYONE! What's funny is I bet the people on this site will be the first to freak out when the quake hits. What's even funnier is that I bet there will be a 5.6 earthquake somewhere in California and you'll run here and say "OMG I TOLD YOU SO"....Stop the fear mongering!! Since the beginning of this year people have been making STUPID predictions and nothing has happened. How many of the ATSers haven't gone to the beach or even outside for fear of the quake?? I've been to the beach many times, have gone out hiking and have accomplished numerous activites outdoors. How many of you will be stuck indoors for the next 10 years waiting for "the big one" and then realize "wtf have i done with my life??" C'mon guys...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

So you think nothing can stop something huh, YOU JUST MADE A PREDICTION...stop reading these articles if you do not care hahahah.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! Unlike a lot of the skeptics on this site, I am extremely open to channeled information.

I have channeled myself in the past (although, I must admit, the first time it happened freaked me out so bad the first time it happened...) and I still do some channeling sessions these days for people....although my channeling is more for healing purposes, during hypnotherapy sessions, rather than for warnings.

But, I truly believe that there are all sorts of beings out there, sending us different types of information, through different channels. And I am glad you are one of them!

So thanks!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

What's the "radiative spectral vibrations" weapon the US government supposedly has? Is that anything like HAARP? Freaky.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
O.O
# jus got serious...

i live in cali and even tho i believe this will happen and know it will (so do many other ppl who live here ,it happen we just dont know when) not much will happen because cali's population is crazy meaning you would literally have ppl going crazy if we were evacuated or if not evacuated ppl were jus warned of a upcoming event of this scale would cause chaos, and the majority of ppl here are "poor" (cali poor not like other places) so you wont see many ppl going somewhere

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I predict that every day for the next month that there will be a multitude of earthquakes of varying magnitudes all over the world. I channeled the entity known as "Common Sense" for this revelation.
Prove me wrong.

I'll take that cookie, now.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by BrokenCircles

no worries.

Basically the beings I channel are part of a group called the Galactic Federation of Light. They are extra-terrestrials that are hanging out here to help guide us, should we choose to listen.

OK, Now I know your full of it..!

GFL... Hahahahahahahahahaha

Blossin goodchild wanna be here...lol

Sorry byt the GFL simply exists in the imagination of a bunch of new age hippies who think they channel while hopped up on god knows what kind of "love drugs"...

No Credit there at all, as specially since the failed landing of the GFL the year before last.. Blossom still claims they are comming a year and a half after they failed to show in the first place..

I give this predction a 0.0

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I started coming here to gain knowledge. About 5 years ago I started experiencing something I can't explain to this day. It appears the number 314 has a significant meaning to me. I see it everywhere. I see it dozens of times a day sometimes. I often wake up at 3:14 in the morning or afternoon. When I get gas it's 314 a gallon. I see this number a lot. But it's been 5 years now. The meaning has yet to reveal itself to me. And trust me, I've played all the combinations of 314 in every lottery in TX.

Point being this, the mind plays tricks on people. People see what they want to see and ignore things they don't want to see. I'm sure you believe an earthquake will strike California. Matter of fact, we are all sure that will eventually happen. We are all sure Yellow Stone will eventually erupt. We are all sure an asteroid of significance will strike the Earth. We're sure of these things.

So it appears a lot of folks are throwing out doomsdays in the hopes of being right one in a billion times. But the problem I have is this. If you are right then it will be a sad day in America. I think its inappropriate to call dibs on ATS that you figured out when thousands of people will die.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

What's the "radiative spectral vibrations" weapon the US government supposedly has? Is that anything like HAARP? Freaky.

I assume it's HAARP, although I'm not sure what she meant by spectral. Just a guess but if it's not HAARP I have no idea what it would be.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

so you're giving the predictions in my blog a 0.0 because some woman I don't know anything about says she channeled the same group I channel....

that's some excellent denial of ignorance there! Wooh!

Whenever channeling comes up there are always three same old arguments:
1) I could have altered the dates or hacked the website(s).
2) Blossom Goodchild was wrong, so every other channeler in history is also wrong.
3) the predictions are always vague.

I assume you don't care at all about something that challenges your pre-determined "truth" of the matter, but...

1) For me to have altered the dates on the information I provide I would have had to hack both Google Blogspot AND ATS because my predictions have been posted here many times.
2) I don't know anything about Blossom Goodchild and had never heard of her until people on ATS started bringing her up. If you took any time to read my blog you'd know how I started channeling.
3) If a prediction says "the time is now" and gives a specific "hundred mile area" location, then 4 days later a large earthquake happens 10 miles from that predicted location.... that is NOT vague.

I've provided scientific theory on how channeling works including my own theory on levels of consciousness, explained by string theory...

If you choose to not accept the possibility of channeled information I hope it's AFTER you spend at least a few minutes on the information available and not base it on some random woman's ideas.

p.s. Channeling is NOT a perfect science and you will never get perfect information from it. It is the communcation between two minds, often times with a different language, and sometimes even in different dimensions of reality. Take it for what it is and gain what you can, or move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join