It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart accuses MSNBC of being controlled by Soros, Podesta, Ayers and Media Matters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Breitbart accuses MSNBC of being controlled by Soros, Podesta, Ayers and Media Matters

Source

In a contentious interview with MSNBC’s Martin Bashir Wednesday, Andrew Breitbart accused the network of being controlled by George Soros, John Podesta, Bill Ayers and Media Matters’ Eric Boehlert.

Breitbart also admitted during the interview that he had not watched the entire Shirley Sherrod tape before posting it to his website.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4/20/2011 by -W1LL because: link

edit on 4/20/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is some great double speak by both in this interview.

so who is telling the truth?
did Breitbart misrepresent Sherrod?

watching the Vid gave me a headache, the whole interview did not seem to get anywhere, most likely the original plan.

what I do like is how breitbart calls bashir out on everything he is trying to do. my head is still spinning.

what about his evidence for the control of the Media I would like to hear more about this?
do you think he is onto something?

source
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4/20/2011 by -W1LL because: link

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sort of like how Fox News is controlled by Rupert Murdoch and probably a few other billionaires. Our media is being run by fewer and fewer people all the time. Corporations like Viacom, Disney, Warner Bros. etc. own massive portions of media and control what information the public has access to and is exposed to on a daily basis
edit on 20-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Probably the best thing that could happen to bring more civility to our polotics would be to bust the big 3 media companies up. All of cable news is controlled by 3 companies thats a monopoly in my mind, bust em up and let real competition into news, i think we'd be suprised by the results.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just noticed a pattern. I want you all to take all media clips trying to discredit the people telling the truth and follow their voice and words.

1. they sound like robots
2. they all dont let the interviewer speak and they are extremely biast and dismiss the truth.

conclusion anyone?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Really, Andrew? ...."controlled by" them?.....are you bi-winning today, by any chance?....I'll add you to my list of meltdowns. Let's see, Beck, Sheen, Fukushima, Trump, Breitbart.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wow, that MSNBC interviewer got owned.
This also proves where their talking points come from, Obama's benefactors.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
GE owns much of MSNBC.

GE doesn't pay taxes.

GE ships jobs to China

GE irradiates hospital patients with faulty CT scanners.

GE irradiates populations with faulty nuclear reactors in heavy earthquake zones.

GE lobbies global warming rules to require everyone to buy their unsafe light-bulbs.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

He did a great job of shutting down a disinformation spin.

I am quite impressed.

That sounds like half the arguments I have on ATS with certain individuals. Pointing out the straw man, alice in wonderland, etc... techniques.

I could not have done so well on air/in person. It takes me hours to pick apart all the spin on here to see exactly how and what is being done then phrase my argument cogently.

I loved how he pointed out that the interviewer was just pushing Media Matters talking points and shot down the straw man arguments, and pointed out exactly what the interviewer was doing.

Good find will

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

ALL media is owned and controlled by someone. MOST people have political alliances to one of the two major parties, and their editorial policies support their own agenda.

The important question - Is there really a difference between the two major parties?

...The other question I'm asking lately is: Are new age Libertarians really corporatists in disguise? ...It's starting to look like every major political movement leads to global corporate government these days - the only thing that changes is the players, not the game. Ever feel like a Monopoly piece masquerading as a pawn?

top topics

join