It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by maybereal11

Look.. if AP would have published a headline about a white senator calling him "Kenyan-Born.." or "any other country-born", we would be asking questions about him too.

The AP didn't publish that story...a less than intelligent local writer took an AP story and modified it to read "Kenyan-Born"...the original AP story said nothing of the sort.

It has nothing to do with race. We'd do the same thing to any white person with a similarly sketchy past
edit on 21-4-2011 by bacci0909 because: used wrong word that could confuse readers

You mean manufacture evidence to make it seem like he is "foriegn" ...play upon the xenophobic?

Sure...you would be all over it if John McCain had won...
edit on 21-4-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

First off, could you source your claims? Not because of any cardinal rule, but because I'm interested and am overwhelmingly indifferent about this issue, so I'd gladly be converted to your side of the issue. How do you know that AP didn't publish that article?

It has been cited here many times...but since you at least appear sincere...here you go.

Mocked up AP Story
Here is the story birthers refer and link to...Mocked up/Edited from an roiginal AP story..
classic-web.archive.org...

Here is the actual AP story stating nothing about "Kenyan Born" and provides links to other papers that carried the story correctly.
www.snopes.com...

How much has Pres. Obama spent hiding his long form?

www.politifact.com...

I suppose next you'll deny that one of Obama's first executive orders in office was to seal all his records?

C'Mon....you can check these things out yourself...

You are referring to this Executive Order
edocket.access.gpo.gov...

This Executive order refers to Presidential Work Product...Presidential records of his time in office...and is entirely unrelated to personal records.

obamatrueandfalse.com...

usgovinfo.about.com...

Obama's EO 13489 is in fact identical to EO 12667 which was in effect during Reagan, Bush1, and Clinton.
What he did was undue the restrictions Pres. GW Bush had put in place.

Here is Reagans EO identical to Pres. Obama's

www.archives.gov...

2001 Executive Order limiting the FOIAExecutive Order 13233, drafted by Alberto R. Gonzales and issued by President George W. Bush on November 1, 2001, shortly after the September 11, 2001 attacks, restricted access to the records of former Presidents.

This order was revoked on January 21, 2009, as part of President Barack Obama's Executive Order 13489.[17] Public access to presidential records was restored to the original extent of five years (12 for some records) outlined in the Presidential Records Act.[18]

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

Again...this order expands transparency, reverses limits placed by Bush and most important to the false claim...has absolutely nothing to do with birth records or even personal records...it relates to Presidential "work Product"...records created in the line of work while a POTUS is in the white house

edit on 22-4-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Hmm this is a great idea man
anyone have access to records of those papers at the time? We can look and see if anyone else got their info posted by the gov...

Checking links is tough.
Mr. & Mrs. Samuel K. Haae Sr. had a son august 4
Charles J Staley daughter aug 6
Richard R. Kitson son Aug 6
etc....
edit on 22-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Hardly seems like my concern or any worse that the typical biographical alterations of any other politician.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time and pretty much sums you up in a nutshell. "Biographical Alteration" That's rich. Just a nicely crafted synonym for LIE. Stretching the length of the fish you caught vs. spinning a lifetime of lies and deceit. Its all the same to you.

Please, if I may use one of your tactics, cite all of the biographical alterations by any and all politicians that you speak of. BTW did you say McCain was never shot down over Vietnam? I understand that a SAM took out his plane. The same SAMS that took out the majority of our pilots in Vietnam.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by jibeho

I will share my opinions just as you share yours. I often view your contributions just as irrelevant as you view mine. No surprise.

You sure do seem like a smart guy. Perhaps you can use that vast intelligence to determine at which point exactly in your post I lost interest and stopped reading.

Ditto!! You frequently lose me when you focus on individual posters, semantics and distractions.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time and pretty much sums you up in a nutshell. "Biographical Alteration" That's rich. Just a nicely crafted synonym for LIE. Stretching the length of the fish you caught vs. spinning a lifetime of lies and deceit. Its all the same to you.

I have no problem calling a lie a lie but I do see a huge difference between "My parents were married when I was born" and "We know where Saddam is hiding the WMD's." Some lies matter, some really do not make any difference to me.

Please, if I may use one of your tactics, cite all of the biographical alterations by any and all politicians that you speak of.

Are you honestly suggesting I will have trouble finding examples of politicians lying about their past? How about that varmint hunting, Mitt? You cannot be serious.

BTW did you say McCain was never shot down over Vietnam?

No, did you read that?

I understand that a SAM took out his plane. The same SAMS that took out the majority of our pilots in Vietnam.

I understand Obama's parents were married when he was born.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hardly seems like my concern or any worse that the typical biographical alterations of any other politician.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time and pretty much sums you up in a nutshell. "Biographical Alteration" That's rich. Just a nicely crafted synonym for LIE.

Uhh Lie?...WTF?...You suggested that the President didn't know who his father was or that his mother was unwed "raising a Mulatto child"...etc.

Strange that you would take offense that Sinnthia said she could care less if his mother was unwed or if there was questions about his real father.

If your goal is to toss unfounded, irrelevant aspersions about, targeted at the far right, christian, family values crowd and be offended if people don't believe the unfounded aspersions or find the aspersions relevant then you have arrived at rock bottom IMO. We might disagree often, but I honestly expected better.

Attacking the virtue of the POTUS's deceased mother? That is the plan? I am with Sinnthia...I don't give a crap.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Attacking the virtue of the POTUS's deceased mother? That is the plan? I am with Sinnthia...I don't give a crap.

Ya I agree not that Im one to preach (given my own responses) but lets try not to make this about slurs and unfounded attacks on Obamas kin.

Say Sinnthia ty for bringing the topic back to focus and did you find a link for an online version of the record for that paper Obamas birth was declared in? If so could you share it please Im getting nowheres with google

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sorry, but I had to shut the video down about three and a half minutes in because he spent half that time making sure we knew his book was already a best seller even though it would not be coming out for three months and Amazon was already contacting him for info (x2). He seems to be attempting to equate that his sales #s gives the book credibility or something? That's never a good sign when someone opens with that.
edit on 22-4-2011 by AlexKintner because: omission

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Say Sinnthia ty for bringing the topic back to focus and did you find a link for an online version of the record for that paper Obamas birth was declared in? If so could you share it please Im getting nowheres with google

Scroll down here..
www.factcheck.org...

Also here...
hotair.com...

It was posted in the Honolulu Advertiser August 13, 1961 on page B-6.

See the Honolulu advertiser posting from their own archives here.

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

It is also available on microfilm and in some cases actual saved papers at most Hawaiin libraries.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

See the Honolulu advertiser posting from their own archives here.

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

It is also available on microfilm and in some cases actual saved papers at most Hawaiin libraries.

sweet thx and ya this is pretty much proof enough he was born there imo

" will kill the cottage industry of Barack Obama birth certificate truthers, but it will convince everyone else that this rumor has wasted far too much time already. Lori Starfelt, a member of the PUMA movement in the Democratic Party opposed to Obama’s nomination, nevertheless found a birth announcement in an August 1961 edition of the Honolulu Advertiser — and guess who the paper congratulates for their new addition?"

1961 was the year of his birth too right anyways no point in beating this horse anymore still hoping the book kicks him the nuts (sorry still dont like Oboma he's just a new and improved Bush lol)
but has the OP I got to say you guys have won hands down Obama was certainly born in the USA.
so sad now but stars all round for the hard work on both sides.

and to my new rivals you win this one for now...

now go a put some of that energy on this thread where you can do some real good and support this guy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I don't recall Obama having said any such thing. Where is the exact quote and source. This author has been dismissed several times. He is a smear artist.He is extreme right. He is against labor unions, trial lawyers and believes that blacks and Mexicans should know their place. He thinks women shouldn't have reproductive rights.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

Here is an interesting article from CNN on their own investigation:

www.latimes.com...

Interesting a fellow was born just hours after Obama in August 1961. His birth announcement was in the same paper just a few spaces from Obama's. This man was given a certification of live birth, in response to his request, just like Obama's. While this should lay to rest the birther issues, it probably won't.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Jerome Corsi: White House Running Scared Over Latest Discovery of Obama's True Origins 1/3
www.youtube.com...
Jerome Corsi: White House Running Scared Over Latest Discovery of Obama's True Origins 2/3
www.youtube.com...
Jerome Corsi: White House Running Scared Over Latest Discovery of Obama's True Origins 3/3
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join