It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ok lets say you guy won me over the bc is legit he was born in the USA but for whatever reason he does not want to publish the long form everyones clamoring about...
So then the questions why?

Sorry if I cam off has a jerk but I really dont see why he wouldn't just get the hospital to send him a copy and end all this bs.

still my new fav presidential candidate says Obama is American so least i can do is admit I could be wrong. Btw we are not allowed to talk about him here because the mods dont like his policies.
still check him out if i get banned so be it dude lays all out at the end about the birther bs.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Such vital statistics, however, were not sent to the newspapers by the general public but by the Health Department, which received the information directly from hospitals, [Health Department spokeswoman] Okubo said.

Are you saying the Hawaiian Health Department placed announcements in papers for ALL hospital births??

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
ok lets say you guy won me over the bc is legit he was born in the USA but for whatever reason he does not want to publish the long form everyones clamoring about...
So then the questions why?

The same reason no previous POTUS showed his "long form" whilst in office!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The same reason no previous POTUS showed his "long form" whilst in office!

Because no one asked??

That's pretty much why no past president showed theirs...
Though their families and histories were well known already...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Are you saying the Hawaiian Health Department placed announcements in papers for ALL hospital births??
I’m reporting what the spokeswoman for the Department of Health said was their policy. Why? Do you have any indication this is not true?

see to me this is just proof the governments lying why on earth would the hospital send his bc to the papers? Is it standard policy there cause here no way would they presume to do that...
They didn’t “send his bc to the papers.” The Department of Health sent the “vital statistics.” If you look at the announcements they all follow the same format: parents name, address, sex of the child and date of birth.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I’m reporting what the spokeswoman for the Department of Health said was their policy. Why? Do you have any indication this is not true?

You posted the information..
Isn't the onus on you to prove it factual??

One spokeswoman, 50 years later, merely saying it is not really proof..

So, do you have proof that this was common practice at the time or not??

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

fair enough all Im asking is if its standard policy but I'll take their word for it until we get proof other wise.
btw you read my last post? any chance i could swing your vote to him from obama?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You posted the information.. Isn't the onus on you to prove it factual??
No it’s not. You got that backwards.

You’re the ones presenting a theory based on conspiracy upon conspiracy, on hearsay and anonymous blogs. You’re the ones claiming the President of the United States is not constitutionally qualified to be President.

You’re presenting an argument against common sense and reasonableness, that involves conspiracy at the highest levels of government, and you think the burden lies with the other side? I guess you also believe it’s the government’s burden to prove to you aliens don’t exist.

Bottom line, the burden is on you birthers to prove there’s anything tangible about your claims. Considering your track record, I will be waiting sitting down.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

btw you read my last post? any chance i could swing your vote to him from obama?
I didn’t vote for Obama. For professional reasons I decided not to vote at all in 2008.

Regarding Gary Johnson, I absolutely agree with him on that particular issue, and I’ve always personally found the war on drugs to be a waste of money and just plain counterproductive. I don’t know enough about his stance on other issues though. If he runs I will certainly pay attention to what he has to say and to his positions.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

BS mate..
You made a statement..
YOU should back it up or it's mere speculation on your part....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

C'mon with the "you Americans" generalization. It gets so tiring to hear. Every nation/culture has it issues/idiots and worse.

You think?

Nothing like this Birther craziness, I assure you!
It's on a whole new level of crazy, never before seen in the history of the world!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

YOU should back it up or it's mere speculation on your part....
It’s not speculation because I’m reporting what an official for the Department of Health said was their policy. At most it would be would be a false statement. But you have yet to prove it is false.

And yes, the burden lies on you because you’re making the grandiose claims with nothing to back it up other than your ‘suspicion.’

The DOH statement, besides being presented by someone acting in their official capacity, is backed up by the fact the birth announcement in the newspaper is in the section titled “Health Bureau Statistics.”

Only someone desperately rejecting the facts would think it’s plausible the newspaper would run their readers’ mailed in or phoned in ads in a section called “Department of Health Statistics.”

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If you really want a good read with lots of scans of Hawaiian documents check this article out. Lots of links and evidence that appears to contradict what we are told to believe regarding any all processes in the state of Hawaii.

I don't know what in the hell to believe any longer. Make of it what you will. Bear in mind that no forensic document expert has laid a hand on any document provided by the Obama camp via Factcheck.org./Annenberg/Obama crony organization.

Read and check the links. Who's zooming who?
www.thepostemail.com...

IMO Obama is most likely eligible to sit in the White House. However, he is merely perpetuating the web of lies that has been spun to conceal facts regarding his lineage and the actions of his mother and maybe even his grandparents. If this was a simple issue to prove birth in HI any and all evidence would have been provided two years ago. It goes deeper than that. Obama has no worries about eligibility. That is clear. Its those toys in the family attic that may come back to haunt him.
edit on 22-4-2011 by jibeho because: clarity

edit on 22-4-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Anyone ever explain why the address listed is for the Dunhams and not the happy newlywed/proud parents of little Barack Jr.? Perhaps because they were never legally married. No witnesses, no marriage license, no documentation. Perhaps they just exchanged personal vows on the beach.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

So in a birther thread we have people admitting he is probably eligable to be president but then introducing the idea he may have been an ilegitimate child because that would mean...?
Imagine if Obama's parents were not married when he was born.
Imagine if Bush's wife killed her boyfriend with her car.
Imagine if Clinton's wife experimented with "softball" in college.
Imagine if Bush Sr's wife was really a man.
Imagine if Reagans wife had a reputation for her oral skills back home.
Imagine if people had something better to worry about.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I've been presenting that notion for years. If it is ever proven true, it would just illuminate the massive fraud that has been forced on this nation. An autobiography and official story based on simple and pure lies. Lies are apparently OK in certain realms nowadays.

If Obama is illegitimate or does not know who his real father is than so be it. Why create a massive tangle of lies to conceal it? The truth IMO would be far more powerful than the lies especially for the Obama fairy tale.

Single unwed teen mother raises mulatto only child to become POTUS has a great ring to it. That's the stuff movies and after school specials are made of. Not the BS that we have been presented and are told to accept as the truth.

The truth will set you free.

edit on 22-4-2011 by jibeho because: NEVERMIND

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Hardly seems like my concern or any worse that the typical biographical alterations of any other politician. I am well aware how much better "I was shot down" played than "I crashed my 4th plane over enemy territory" would have but given the thread title "Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi" your post actually looks a lot like a deliberate attempt to keep stirring a pot full of ingredients not called for in the recipe.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I will share my opinions just as you share yours. I often view your contributions just as irrelevant as you view mine. No surprise.

My opinions regarding Obama's nativity story have been the same since this issue first got dredged up. Granted, the Kenya fable was tasty when it first broke many moons ago. The more I read and researched about Obama's mother, "father" and grandparents the more I realized that the Kenya story was not feasible and was merely a red herring.

Its the lies and the truth that interest me. What motivates a man to write an autobiography and base an entire life story on a total lie? That fascinates me. Why didn't the first Black president of Harvard Law Review ever a attach his name to any opinions or articles? In fact this this former HLR president former professor of law has apparently never attached his name to any legal scholarship whatsoever. Just a couple of unsigned briefs/documents. That fascinates me as well. In fact all of the holes, inconsistencies and missing elements from his timeline fascinate me. Don't waste your breath by asking me to share the inconsistencies. Been there done that. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

The DOH statement, besides being presented by someone acting in their official capacity, is backed up by the fact the birth announcement in the newspaper is in the section titled “Health Bureau Statistics.”

Only someone desperately rejecting the facts would think it’s plausible the newspaper would run their readers’ mailed in or phoned in ads in a section called “Department of Health Statistics.”

Hmm this is a great idea man
anyone have access to records of those papers at the time? We can look and see if anyone else got their info posted by the gov... My bet is this is a one of event and totally made up but like Aptness said the onus is on us to prove it. Just wished I lived in the states and could go to the local library and look up the news papers meself...

@ Sinnthia any chance I could ask you nicely to contribute to this debate or leave it alone? Your a smart person and you bring plenty to the table I just wish youd keep your comments relevant rather than personal attacks and irrelevant spin.

edit on 22-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

I will share my opinions just as you share yours. I often view your contributions just as irrelevant as you view mine. No surprise.

You sure do seem like a smart guy. Perhaps you can use that vast intelligence to determine at which point exactly in your post I lost interest and stopped reading.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join