It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Simple fact is a certificate of live birth means jack didly as much as they wish it did.

So you are just ignoring the video I posted explaining how that is a legal Hawaiian birth certificate all while claiming that people ignored stormdancers post in which all they did was repeat what had already been said to them without understanding how they proved their own case wrong? The claim was that Obama said McCain was NOT American and Stormdancer used the same source and same refutation that they were responding to which both proved Obama never said any such thing. You cannot honestly be like this.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

So you are just ignoring the video I posted explaining how that is a legal Hawaiian birth certificate all while claiming that people ignored stormdancers post in which all they did was repeat what had already been said to them without understanding how they proved their own case wrong? The claim was that Obama said McCain was NOT American .

sorry I didnt watch your vid duno how i missed it but will watch it as for the claim was that Obama said McCain was NOT American. like i said to the other you its irrelevant the stuff that was posted shows that it was an issue and that obama's team was behind it. More than enough to make the point the dudes nothing but a two faced hypocrite of the ninth order. Just like Bush was

So much for hoping I was dealing with a real person sigh.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

I will see your birther and raise you a legal Hawaiian birth certificate proving Obama was born in Honolulu.

you meant this vid

Lets see her reason was cause the president said so and i trust him LOL get out of here before you embarrass yourself some more son
btw you in the new obama brown shirt club right? just tell me they ain't giving you school credits for this.
edit on 20-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

A certificate of live birth is not the same as a birth certificate. For one what most people dont realize is a birth certificate is issued upon childs birth but a certificate of live birth can be up to a years later. A birth certificate cannot be amended a certificate of live birth can.All certificate of live birth requires is someone to make the claim they were born in Hawaii. To prove my point ill point you the Hawaii governments own website.

Who is Eligible to Apply for Late Registration? As provided by law (HRS §§338-15, 338-29.5), the following persons may apply for late registration: Any person born in Hawaii who is one year old or older and whose birth has not been previously registered in Hawaii, or that person’s parent, guardian, next of kin, or older person acting for that person and having knowledge of the facts of birth may request the registration of a late certificate of birth, except that an application will not be accepted for a deceased person. Registration of a late certificate of death, marriage, or divorce may be requested by the person in charge of the disposition of the body, marriage officiant or performer, or court clerk, respectively.

late registration

Heres the other thing that gives room for error notice adoption you can get a certificate of live birth! So if an American adopts some child from another country you can get a certificate of live birth this only makes sense if you think about it since you would need this for school registration for example.

Who is Eligible to Apply for an Amended Certificate of Birth? As provided by law (HRS §§338-17.7, 338-20.5), the following persons may apply for an amended certificate of birth: A person born in the State of Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health and has become legally adopted, or has undergone a sex change operation, or a legal determination of the nonexistence of a parent and child relationship for a person identified as a parent on the birth certificate on file has been made, or previously recorded information in relation to the person’s surname and/or the father’s personal particulars has been altered pursuant to law. A person born in a foreign country who has been legally adopted in the State of Hawaii.

New birth certificate

So though i doubt he wasn't born here doesn't mean i would say we have proof he was either i must admit as Donald Trump points out there is a possibility he isn't.If he wanted to end this all he has to do is release the birth certificate.Untill recently i was thinking this birther thing was a load of bunk but the more you look into it the more questions you have.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Why didn't you americans ask Obama for a birth certificate before he started to rape pillage and plunder the world under the guise of freedom and a president???
Why did it take an arrogant prick like Trump to help you ask for a birth certificate????
You americans are stupid.
Next time ask for an ID before elections.

And they call me meathed.

Because most of the white people that voted for Barry still have a complex about them having wronged the black man over history....Me, nor you, have done the black man any harm..If he has been harmed, at any time, 99% of the time he will have done it to himself..So, white people, get over this complex and lets get this nation back to where it belongs....This is not a racist statement, it is a TRUTH......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

sorry I didnt watch your vid duno how i missed it but will watch it as for the claim was that Obama said McCain was NOT American.

Funny, you replied to it.

well played well played indeed

like i said to the other you its irrelevant the stuff that was posted shows that it was an issue and that obama's team was behind it. More than enough to make the point the dudes nothing but a two faced hypocrite of the ninth order. Just like Bush was

So much for hoping I was dealing with a real person sigh.

Are you suggesting I am more than one person on this board?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

you meant this vid

Lets see her reason was cause the president said so and i trust him LOL get out of here before you embarrass yourself some more son
btw you in the new obama brown shirt club right? just tell me they ain't giving you school credits for this.

You did not listen to anything George said, did you? I guess that is what you had to do, otherwise you would have had to acknowledge you were wrong. K. However you want to play it. Funny how you replied to that video positively once, then laughingly a second time and accuse me of being artificial without recalling the first time you commented on that video. Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by xyankee

A certificate of live birth is not the same as a birth certificate.

This lie has been decimated on ATS in so many threads I do not understand how an honest member can repeat it and how the mods can let this crap continue.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Actually that was pretty racist. First you say that white people voted for Obama because of guilt. Then you tell those people to get over it and get the country back on track (I assume by voting for a white man next time).
edit on 20-4-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by xyankee

A certificate of live birth is not the same as a birth certificate. For one what most people dont realize is a birth certificate is issued upon childs birth but a certificate of live birth can be up to a years later. A birth certificate cannot be amended a certificate of live birth can.All certificate of live birth requires is someone to make the claim they were born in Hawaii. To prove my point ill point you the Hawaii governments own website.

Who is Eligible to Apply for Late Registration? As provided by law (HRS §§338-15, 338-29.5), the following persons may apply for late registration: Any person born in Hawaii who is one year old or older and whose birth has not been previously registered in Hawaii, or that person’s parent, guardian, next of kin, or older person acting for that person and having knowledge of the facts of birth may request the registration of a late certificate of birth, except that an application will not be accepted for a deceased person. Registration of a late certificate of death, marriage, or divorce may be requested by the person in charge of the disposition of the body, marriage officiant or performer, or court clerk, respectively.

late registration

Here's a concern with that:

§338-16 Procedure concerning late and altered birth certificates.
(a) Birth certificates registered one year or more after the date of birth, and certificates which have been altered after being filed with the department of health, shall contain the date of the late filing and the date of the alteration and be marked distinctly "late" or "altered".

www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

edit on 20-4-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

you meant this vid

You did not listen to anything George said, did you? I guess that is what you had to do, otherwise you would have had to acknowledge you were wrong. K. However you want to play it. Funny how you replied to that video positively once, then laughingly a second time and accuse me of being artificial without recalling the first time you commented on that video. Hmmm....

I assumed you meant a different video and no matter what gorgy says its still just a certificate of live birth and one issued at a time when it was even easier to get away with lying.
Still no need to beat a dead horse how about we resume this when the book hits if its not a done deal then i promise to leave the subject alone on ATS if it does you say sorry and prove you are a real person. (by admitting you were wrong and quitting the shill game)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

reply to post by xyankee

late registration

Here's a concern with that:

§338-16 Procedure concerning late and altered birth certificates.
(a) Birth certificates registered one year or more after the date of birth, and certificates which have been altered after being filed with the department of health, shall contain the date of the late filing and the date of the alteration and be marked distinctly "late" or "altered".

www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

edit on 20-4-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

That could be the reason he doesn't want to show the long form.On the birth certificate it will advised date amended. Or advise it was a home birth for example. This is why as i checked i came to the conclusion it could be possible he wasn't born in Hawaii and can not be proven without the long form. As i said we have people here on the site that think the long form and the short form are the same there not. For example i had to get a copy of the long form for me to get my visa. Mine was denied the first time for the same reason Obama's would be it doesn't contain the registrars signature.

So for people that think there the same tell it to the State Department because they denied mine and would do the same to his because it doesn't have the registrars signature either.

I was just thinking god i hope he has a valid birth certificate can you see what it would do to the country if he didn't? It would invalidate all legislation he signed make Biden president (if he could stay awake through the swearing in)?? And probably start riots in every major city it may be best if hes just voted out i don't think we could handle the problems this would create.
edit on 4/20/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by meathed

During the campaigning Obama said that McCain was not a US citizen and not able to be president and about 2 days later McCain produced his long form birth certificate for all the world to see....Then McCain said to Obama, "lets see yours" Well, I am still waiting for Obama to show his.

I play the same game with the woman i pick up, its the i'll show you mine if you show me yours, its the most fun game to play, especially to end part. And just like Obama and McCain......well either one that you chose you be screwed in the end.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I assumed you meant a different video and no matter what gorgy says its still just a certificate of live birth and one issued at a time when it was even easier to get away with lying.

You have not watched the video at all or else you would at least be trying to back up that ludicrous claim.

Still no need to beat a dead horse how about we resume this when the book hits if its not a done deal then i promise to leave the subject alone on ATS if it does you say sorry and prove you are a real person. (by admitting you were wrong and quitting the shill game)

I have no idea what you are talking about. First you seemed to accuse me of being more than one person, now I am not even a real person?
How about you focuse on learning what a birth certificate is and not on me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You have not watched the video at all or else you would at least be trying to back up that ludicrous claim.

I have no idea what you are talking about. First you seemed to accuse me of being more than one person, now I am not even a real person?
How about you focuse on learning what a birth certificate is and not on me.

lol your not bad at chasing your own tail but im not biting Fact is plenty of people have faked American citizenship using this very easy to get and fake document. No doctors needed just an address a form and your john wilcock. Obamas folks prob did it to scam welfare lol some president you got. funny thing is this is not even the bad part yet

Dude was more than likely a drug mule and male prostitute after failing hard at school and in life just another druggie drop out the perfect recruit for the CIA. But hey stand by this criminal all you want close your eyes pretend hes all that but when this book hits your going to be very much alone in your obama fever.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
FYI peeps --JeromeCorsi is on Coast to Coast am now.

He can't discuss the specifics of his new book (lega) but it is a good interview anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
FYI peeps --JeromeCorsi is on Coast to Coast am now.

He can't discuss the specifics of his new book (lega) but it is a good interview anyway.

cool www.coasttocoastam.com...

but now im sad cause you need a membership to listen still thx for the heads up and here's hoping you'll be back with any juicy bits

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

listen online...
www.coasttocoastam.com...

pick a state - then pick a station - then go to the station and

most stations can be listened to online

edit on 21-4-2011 by robyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What kills me about this entire debate, is that the birthers act as if it turns out that Obama *was* born in Kenya, and then brought to Hawaii weeks later, then therefore he is automatically some kind of sleeper cell, muslim, manchurian candidate who's ready to tear the country apart from the inside. As if someone who was not born on American soil cannot be a "true" American, and cannot love their country.

Who cares where he was born? Who even remembers where they were born -- no one. The natural born citizen clause in the constitution was actually debated at the time of the documents writing -- some founding father's didn't want it to be included. If it was debatable then, it's absurd now -- we live in a world where such a rule is nonsensical. It should be taken out of the constitution anyway, and the lack of traction of this birther story proves it: Barely anyone in the country *cares* where he was born.

But then there's the liar issue "But he would have lied! He'd have been lying all this time!" they'll say. Yes, that's true. Like every other politician and president before him.

Big whoop.

I just don't see the issue.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Thanks for the tip. Good luck listening to George Snoory, though.

Noory sucks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join