It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

dude i hope i never get on the wrong side of a debate with you

many thx for all the info heck enough there for a whole new thread XD

edit about the rehash thing the publisher for what its worth says the material is new shocking and undeniable...
edit on 20-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by meathed
Why didn't you americans ask Obama for a birth certificate before he started to rape pillage and plunder the world under the guise of freedom and a president???
Why did it take an arrogant prick like Trump to help you ask for a birth certificate????
You americans are stupid.
Next time ask for an ID before elections.

And they call me meathed.

It was all part of our -master plan-. Get him in then yank him out.

It's no big deal. i have high hopes for President Joe Biden. Just give him a chance.

Of course if obama were to get "yanked", the blacks would riot and cities would go up in flames like back in the 60's. Probably the real reason that TPTB are not doing anything about this.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That’s the information I mentioned earlier repeated back at me.

The question was “since you’ve decided to comment for rangersdad, do you have any source to back up his account of events”?

I’m assuming that’s a ‘no’ then.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

That’s the information I mentioned earlier repeated back at me.

The question was “since you’ve decided to comment for rangersdad, do you have any source to back up his account of events”?

I’m assuming that’s a ‘no’ then.

I am sorry I haven't time to respond, I will get back with you.

I want to post something I have been seeing but can't find the words.

Let me reflect for a while, on the subject.
edit on 123030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Of course if obama were to get "yanked", the blacks would riot and cities would go up in flames like back in the 60's. Probably the real reason that TPTB are not doing anything about this.

I dont think so even the blacks are sick of Obama and his lies more of em in jail than ever paying more for gas and everything too...
besides you all need to let go of these divisions colour religion political views dont matter if we dont fix this we all go down.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
They actually had a congressional hearing to prove McCain's eligibility
No... The Senate passed a non-binding resolution, introduced by a Democrat, Claire McCaskill, and co-sponsored by Obama and Clinton, declaring they believe McCain was a natural born citizen.

Non-binding resolutions have no legal force, they are merely declaratory of the Senate’s opinion. The Congress can’t make a particular person a natural born citizen by declaring him to be one, otherwise the clause in the Constitution is meaningless.

But this isn’t about McCain, nor do I care if he is a natural born citizen or not. What I’ve asked was for a source to back up rangersdad’s account of events, which, I remind you, was this—

Originally posted by rangersdad
During the campaigning Obama said that McCain was not a US citizen and not able to be president and about 2 days later McCain produced his long form birth certificate for all the world to see....Then McCain said to Obama, "lets see yours"

Even the Senate resolution you allude to, which Obama co-sponsored, contradicts rangersdad’s claim that “Obama said McCain was not a US citizen.”

Now, since you’ve decided to comment for rangersdad, do you have any source to back up his account of events?

seems pretty obvious that he had a hand in it it was his people that started it non?
anyways whats your point? Obama is legit all bow to the president of the festering mound of lies and deceit that is our government?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
anyways whats your point? Obama is legit all bow to the president of the festering mound of lies and deceit that is our government?
My point should be obvious to you, Stormdancer777 and rangersdad by now since it’s the third time I am asking this.

rangersdad made a claim—

During the campaigning Obama said that McCain was not a US citizen and not able to be president and about 2 days later McCain produced his long form birth certificate for all the world to see....Then McCain said to Obama, "lets see yours"
I contested this claim and asked for a source to back up this account of events.

I hope it’s clear now. But, at this point, I won’t bet on it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

My point should be obvious to you, Stormdancer777 and rangersdad by now since it’s the third time I am asking this.

rangersdad made a claim—

I contested this claim and asked for a source to back up this account of events.

I hope it’s clear now. But, at this point, I won’t bet on it.

and my point is that in my opinion this is a fruitless waste of time and nothing more than a distraction from the threads. We know Obama's crew led the charge who cares about this exact quote but you? When the cold hard fact is Obama is not American.

Also for the record sockpuppets have been know to insert their own fabricated facts into relevant threads just to distract from them. So now my question is are you a pro shill or just blindly loyal to TPTB?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

and my point is that in my opinion this is a fruitless waste of time and nothing more than a distraction from the threads.
The sane and rational members of ATS believe birther threads are nothing more than a distraction from the real and important issues, and yet you are, creating another birther thread.

We know Obama's crew led the charge who cares about this exact quote but you?
Who cares about verifying what some member has claimed has any basis in reality?

Well, I know, judging from your attitude and content of your thread, that you probably don’t, but I’m sure many other members care as well.

When the cold hard fact is Obama is not American.
Purely conjectural opinion.

So now my question is are you a pro shill or just blindly loyal to TPTB?
I will answer all the questions you want when you answer the question I have posed 3 times in a discussion with other members that you decided to interject.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Where's Obama college transcripts? Let's start there and work our way baci.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So now my question is are you a pro shill or just blindly loyal to TPTB?
I will answer all the questions you want when you answer the question I have posed 3 times in a discussion with other members that you decided to interject.

Look dude anyone here can go to your history and see all you do is shill 24/7 your on every birther thread looking for a way to undermine it...
So why would i care about what you have to say? If anything you make me wish we had an ignore button but since we dont ill just settle for calling out your bs. eh

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Look dude anyone here can go to your history and see all you do is shill 24/7 your on every birther thread looking for a way to undermine it...
Yeah, facts tend to undermine unsubstantiated and fictional nonsense.

So why would i care about what you have to say?
Considering that my posts, up until you decided to interject, weren’t directed at you, the only conclusion is that you apparently cared. But since your personal feelings concerning my posts are absolutely immaterial, knock yourself out.

The discussion I was having was not with you, so you can go back to spreading more birther nonsense in peace without having to bother with the facts. It hasn’t bothered you before.

If anything you make me wish we had an ignore button but since we dont ill just settle for calling out your bs. eh
You can ask the mods to censor my posts for asking a member to substantiate the claims he has made. I’m sure they will be very sympathetic to your cause.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You can ask the mods to censor my posts for asking a member to substantiate the claims he has made. I’m sure they will be very sympathetic to your cause.

For the record this is my thread your the one imposing second i dont care one bit what you have to say like you said the facts speak for themselves. Your either a pro shill or the most deluded obamabot ever not to mention self obsessed and desperate to keep the focus off this epic news.

The Obama puppet aint even american.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

The sane and rational members of ATS believe birther threads are nothing more than a distraction from the real and important issues, and yet you are, creating another birther thread.

Give it a rest..
Who are you to say who is sane and rational??

You who continually goes on about an irrelevant post that has no impact on the subject of the thread..

U2U the member rather than spamming your BS question in a pathetic attempt to derail the thread..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Its funny to watch how many people Vehemently defending Obama.The sheeple followers who voted for him when they fail to do the research themselves and just blatantly spout that he has led a perfect life and has done nothing wrong or suspicious; Even going as far to call people birthers because people question his birth place.

Of course people are going to question his birth place when he spends 2 million dollars to conceal his records; Along with the Long Form Birth Certificate

Either you're extremely with your head in the sand or you're just willfully ignorant. Pick a side non-birthers.

edit on 20-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by UcDat

Obama may just resign and let President Joe Biden take over.
Joe is too old for the 2012 election so......it looks like Hillary Clinton -vs- Sarah Palin 2012.
Who will YOU vote for?

Satan.....I will vote for Satan, the lesser of 3 evils.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I have seen maybe 1 or 2 posters defending Obama. The rest of us are defending the practice of logic and reason. Obama is not a good president. He broke many of his promises. He is simply Bush 3. And he was born in Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Corsi could very well hit an in the park home run with this book and at the very least a solid triple. Corsi was the writer/researcher who exposed John Kerry's "Swift Boat" collection of lies.

I'm sure that there will be some rehashing of existing knowledge all put together in an orderly fashion. But, I do expect a couple of startling revelations at the least. If not, why publish a book and why take extreme measures to protect it. It's probably being printed as we speak while Corsi continues to lay low for very good reason.

There is plenty of info already out there that is sufficient enough to make any rational mind think twice and wonder for at least a moment. For me, the most fascinating and possibly damning aspect of the Obama Story deals with his mother and her personal and professional relationships. Next would be his grandfather, Stanley Dunham, the mild mannered "furniture salesman" with connections of all sorts. Many speculate that his duties went well be the realm of selling Barcaloungers.

I would imagine that any information uncovered during the research for this book has been duplicated, copied, mimeographed, stashed and cached in a variety of locations and formats.

It should be a good read. I have pre ordered a copy.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Most of you have likely seen this:
thepostnemail.wordpress.com...

"This report explains the context of the oft cited debate, between Obama and Keyes in the following Fall, in which Keyes faulted Obama for not being a “natural born citizen”, and in which Obama, by his quick retort, “So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency”, self-admitted that he was not eligible for the office."

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Funny thing there is that McCain still wasn't eligible himself - he also only qualified as a citizen but wasn't natural-born.

The act of congress they always claimed got him around the Panama issue was actually repealed by Congress back in the 1700s. Oh well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join