It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the US Treasury just approve the IMF takeover of the Federal Reserve Bank ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just got on line and there it was on one of my subscriptions... I will post what I find. its going to be a long
day. Gold broke 1500... SIlver broke 44.... standby - it appears that debt ceiling has legs - no matter which way the people go, it looks like a bad discession, let me dig further into the leads... there might be a story here.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think you have it backward, The Treasury has no authority over the Fed.

The Fed dictates the policies of our ecenomic intitutions.

Though I have no doubt that the Fed and the IMF are up to something new that we are not going to like.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Geithner has approved plans for (IMF) to absorb the Fed ???

Though this act by Geithner is followed by question marks. It does make sense with the Dollar tanking with GOLD @1500+ and Silver @$45
It's somewhat analagous to debt restructuring. The Dollar is tanking .

The IMF has to intervene in order to quell the carnage ...

Here's an excerpt from the article:

There is word on the street that Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner, has approved plans for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to absorb the Federal Reserve System with an eye to the IMF becoming a global central bank. A “basket of currencies” (which includes the Chinese renmenbi/yuan) is to be created to replace the dollar as the international currency of trade. Plans are for “the basket” to become America’s new currency.

dailypaul.com...

The FED and the IMF are owned/controlled by the same people anyway...those whom are behind the NWO.

Can you say One World Government ?.....

edit on 20-4-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Methinks this doth not bode well...

Any other sources that can verify? This'd be a bombshell if true

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

technically one world currency with the complicity of china (russia ?)

however is there any difference indeed ? yeah not really

but usd is the reference currency in International Monetary System (bretton woods system), so we can also say we already have that one world currency since that bretton woods robbery;

not much change at the end, just ptb adjusting and tuning its tools to maintain economic control

edit on 20-4-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Can you say One World Government ?.....

edit on 20-4-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

NNN OOO , NN OT WITH MYMY ST STUH STUH STUTTAH

Bound to happen but not until the 23rd of December next year,when their 99yr agreement expires.So it will limp along until then .It will have served it's purpose .What we are seeing are the stress tests and the conditioning/softening of the public .

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve is already subordinate or dependent in some capacity to the Bank of International Settlements, all central banks are.

After the creation of the Financial Stability Board, the G-20 are in some capacity supervised and managed by the BIS.

The IMF is likely getting ready to help the US implement austerity measures. The rest of the world is losing confidence in the US government to control its debts and the IMF will do here what they have been doing in the EU for the past year to revive global confidence.

top topics

join