It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
c'mon guys jeez.
finger prints and palm prints are used every day
in field investigations. but when that tech is used
on Obama's hands, it suddenly becomes irrelevant???
me thinks not

finger prints and palm prints are used as
evidence every day in courtrooms across
this nation. Just because you don't like
what the evidence leads to, doesn't mean
it's wrong.

Please point out how the SIMILARITIES in Obama's palms tells you he is an Alien/Human Hybrid.

Please point out where you identify that both palms are EXACTLY the same. Please spare me the green squiggles that you equate as being an exact print of Obama's Palms.
You have stated the terms that no two palms re EXACTLY the same, so please show that. The palm has many more lines on it than six green creases.

And when you do that, please show how this is evidence that Obama is Alien/Human.

I think after looking at your green artistry you should chang your AVY to BOONCROCK PAINT.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Those were both in the same post, I got to one, then the other. If you read my response to THAT ONE POST, you would get that.

So you deliberately split my post and posted a question you knew had already been addressed in that very post ??

Seems a little odd Sin..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

In It Takes A Village, Clinton did not acknowledge ghostwriter Barbara Feinman, who Simon and Schuster paid $120,000 to help Hillary write the book. The New Republic reported that Hillary’s detractors had asserted Feinman wrote the whole book, adding that Clinton supporters rebutted the detractors by telling the New Yorker magazine that Hillary didn’t note Feinman’s work on the book because it was so bad.
link

Well I guess it hardly gets more obvious what this means.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41ff516b21a2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Obama has identical palm prints

No, they are not identical, please show us that they are identical

He has developed a brilliant theory

A brilliant theory? no, a stupid theory. Replace "aliens" with "fairies" and you will see how stupid it is

I think boondock has helped to take us all one step closer to the truth by refusing to accept the appearance at face-value.

Actually he has taken ATS lower with the garbage that he posted here

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Sinnthia
You live in Australia so what you have to do does not apply. I did not need a BC to get my license. You prove who you are on a points based system and you can do that without your BC.

Funny that, it looks like it is similiar in Australia!
www.rta.nsw.gov.au...
www.vicroads.vic.gov.au...

PRICELESS!!!!

So, is backinblack going to admit another mistake and acknowledge you do not need to show anyone a birth certificate to get a license?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

PRICELESS!!!!

So, is backinblack going to admit another mistake and acknowledge you do not need to show anyone a birth certificate to get a license?

Yep. Priceless..
Now tell me what you need to get a passport...

BTW, note it said a birth extract was NOT acceptable...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

and here is a picture of a birth extract!
stuart.scss.dyndns.info...

You do NOT need a birth certificate!
edit on 24/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Don't unresolved questions make you wonder? theintelhub.com... Looks like there are many more questions waiting for answers in the alien/hybrid equation. (Please note: Denials aren't the same as Answers!)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Yep. Priceless..

Um, why? You said you needed a BC to get your license, not your passport. You were shown that as in the states, NO YOU DO NOT. So you just shift the argument again? I got my passport with my short form so whatever you want to prove about Australia is up to you. Your track record is not good so far.

You mean on the same page that said you did not even need a birth certificate? Yeah, I saw that. And...?

edit on 24-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Oh, I don't know - seems like a lot of people were thinking of Obama as some kind of "Good Faerie" when they voted for him. The magic wand was going to wave and a magic change was going to take place where everybody's hopes just became a magic reality of carefree joy. After seeing what Obama has done and is planning to do - it's a lot easier for me to believe he's an alien bio-genetically engineered project where the results haven't quite matched up to the anticipated outcome of the equations.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
After seeing what Obama has done and is planning to do - it's a lot easier for me to believe he's an alien bio-genetically engineered project where the results haven't quite matched up to the anticipated outcome of the equations.

Well that just makes way too much sense.
I kind of feel stupid for even doubting he had alien DNA now.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

LOL - Thank you - I was really kind of afraid that someone was going to argue that he really was the "Good Faerie".

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Um, why? You said you needed a BC to get your license, not your passport. You were shown that as in the states, NO YOU DO NOT. So you just shift the argument again? I got my passport with my short form so whatever you want to prove about Australia is up to you. Your track record is not good so far.

What percentage of people have passports?
Also somewhere along the line you must show your BC..
Whether it's getting a license or passport..

It's unavoidable...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

What percentage of people have passports?

I have no idea. Why?

It's unavoidable...

That makes no sense. You have been shown already that you do not need one to get a DL. There is no "line" You do not need one to get the other and in fact, you never need to get either. What "line" are you talking about? If you only get a DL or do not even bother to get that, it seems pretty avoidable. Your logic scares me a little.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It's unavoidable...

Wrong again, you do NOT need your birth certificate for a drivers licence, and many people have gotten a passport without a BC....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Really,
I don't see how..

# You must provide one (or more) of these original documents to confirm your Australian citizenship and identity:

* Full Australian birth certificate issued by an Australian state or territory Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages. If you were born on or after 20 August 1986, you will also need to provide proof that one of your parents (and in some cases, grandparents) was an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia at the time of your birth.
* Australian citizenship certificate issues by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (including an extract from the register of citizenship by descent or extract from the register of Australian births abroad). If your Australian citizenship document does not show sex or place and country of birth you must also present your foreign birth certificate (with an official English translation where necessary). If this is not possible you must present your foreign passport (and photocopy of the page confirming your personal details).
* Previous passport if you are using the streamlined Passport Renewal process. (Click here to see if you are eligible)

www.passports.gov.au...

Somewhere along the line it has to be shown..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

It's unavoidable...

Wrong again, you do NOT need your birth certificate for a drivers licence, and many people have gotten a passport without a BC....

In some instances you do have to have a birth certificate for a drivers license. Any first time driver has to show one (at least in TN) and last year my boyfriend let his license expire. In our town, they no longer send renewal notices, and he rarely shops or has the need to have it out of his wallet, so it expired by about 45 days. Since it was past 30 days, he did have to show a copy of his birth certificate as well as a recent utility or mortgage statement to show proof of residency. Also we got passports recently and absolutely had to have copies of our birth certificate. I of course didn't have my original one, but I had to send a form and I think $20.00 to Nashville to the department of vital record and get one.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Shame i just found this thread today, 24 pages read so i will try contribute something.
I dont have an opinion on the hands but, the cloning of the 'Long-Legged Mack-Daddy' isn't that far fetched, Freeman being the main proponent of this theory.
Nature Magazine and The New York Times both covered the extraction of viable genetic material from an egyptian mummy.
Genetic material extracted from Egyptian mummy

Teaching a population group the knowledge of mummification, would ensure the preservation of viable genetic material. Cryogenics relying on electricity, is not exactly fail safe.
Gives a whole new meaning to the dead walking the earth.

The first families codenames are interesting too,
Long-legged Mack-Daddy - Renegade (just like the large headed pharoah)
Michelle - Renaissance
Kids - Radiance and Rosebud
First Family Codename
If memory serves i'm sure the first families car is referred to as ' the beast' amusingly enough.

As for Barry's name, i checked Strongs concordance and found something rather interesting.
Baraq baw-rawk' the same as 'baraq' (1300); Barak, an Israelite:--Barak.
Strong's Hebrew
Now if Queen Tiye (Akenhaten's mother) was in fact Kiya the daughter of Joseph (crazy coat chap), who married Amenhotep III then that gives Akenhaten Israelite genes.

1116 bamah bam-maw' from an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation:--height, high place, wave.
1117 Bamah baw-maw' the same as 1116; Bamah, a place in Palestine:--Bamah. See also 1120.
Strong's Hebrew

As for the head scars well, if barackenhaten was cloned, the first problem would obviously be the head. What a hoot, oh to be a fly on the wall there.
'Errr boss, do we have any cranial surgeons knocking about'

Anyways, interesting thread Boondock, not as crazy an idea as many think. For more info i recommend checking out Freeman's research.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Eocrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Interesting premise BDS. The old "one of these things is not like the other" game.

I checked mine and just the way you all would. Put my palms side-by-side in mirror image mode. Mine have a couple of major lines, I'm not into the science of this, that are roughly identical at a glance. They have about the same depth and visual definition. Then within these similar predominant lines I have another group that are not as well defined and are significantly different. I don't think that within this secondary set of lines I have even a one-to-one correspondence between my hands. It seems I have lines on the right hand that are not present on the left and vise versa. I don't have four predominant lines that are roughly identical as seems to be the case in the photos you've posted of the POTUS. At most I have two.

Sorry all that I was late to this thread. I do see that things have progressed along predictable lines when discussing the current POTUS. This is fun but I would like to see a thread discussing his "jug ears" next. If there is anything to the "I'm a little teapot" song, this man/entity is surely the alien sugar bowl.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Hemisphere because: addendum

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Eocrow

Fascinating contribution. I've gone on a search recently to try and discover the possible sources of DNA elements that aliens might have used in mixing and creating the Soetoro/Obama anomaly and found this thought provoking presentation here - www.crystalinks.com... Of course, this could be just one of many sources of DNA mixed into the Obama genetic soup, but there are some very eerie parallels to the little we currently know about Obama's life. Please note again the critical use and importance that the ancient Egyptians put on the use of mummification in order to preserve an individuals DNA for an "afterlife" or what might also be interpreted as a "resurrection". Once more giving some credence to the possibility that this was actually an act which was influenced by alien contact of some form or fashion.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join