It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Annee
There is no erase of history - - - because something isn't recorded.

ur right, bad case of word usage
on my part.

a blank part rather than erased part.
can we agree on that ???

Yes we can agree on blank parts in people's lives.

Not just Obama's.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Amee and Sin
would love to sit and chat all night.
However it is Friday night and I have
some things need doing. But I should
be back some time later or even tomorrow
to continue our discussion.

And without further adeu,
I bid u all a good night

sweet dreams

Thanks boondock.

It was a fun discussion.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This is the portion of Obama's past that has been erased, yet the scars remain.

Who says it has been erased? Oh look, all previous POTUS's medical records have also been reased, in fact all members of Congress medical records have also been erased.
I just looked and I cannot find your medical records, so they also must have been erased!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You obviously didn't get what I am saying...How the Hell would a doctor even know if was the one who delivered Obama....Doctors don't have photographic memories of such things. Not to mention you seem quite delusional if you believe that such a signature would be an obstacle for forgery. Any doctor they paid off could claim to have done the surgery. Do you honestly believe what you are saying...deep down there has to be a shred of logic left in your soul. Try using instead of letting your hate for the man cloud your judgement.

Ok....try this www.youtube.com... That's basically what you believe.....Can you see how retarded it is yet?

If that one didn't do it for you, then try this one.... www.youtube.com...

Are you getting it yet.....none of it makes sense...its stupid, and you are using your hatred of Obama to make yourself look ignorant. Hate Obama all you want...this is America. You are allowed to do that. But unless you want yourself to look foolish....don't buy into this illogical circus act, that has so many logical holes in it, that is simply foolishness.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
at first this thread does indeed seem very "out there" but as you continue to read, this theory becomes plausible. very interesting thread indeed. i will be looking into this palm-reading stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Mate, you dont want to see my palms..
The lines are exactly the same.

yes I would like to see your palms cuz
I don't believe they are exactly the same.
a pic would do nicely to prove your
point, thanks

Sorry for such late response.

I can post a picture of my palm, and I will even go so far and say that my lines are a better match than Obamas.

Picture will come when I'm home -

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Now ATS is becoming like the Weekly World News. OMG.

How can I recommend this site to non-conspiracy theorists with threads like these. Sheesh!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I see his prints on his hands perfectly matching

you have to move the right hand over to the left side of the left hand becuase the way the picture is, its decieving and could trick people into believing that they are the same prints when they are not
edit on 23-4-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

er my bad maybe too much to drink but you have the right hand on the left side and the left hand on the right side is what i meant
edit on 23-4-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by dereks

I do not think your mind is open enough or you are not givin them enough credit for really trying. Just look at the well thought out logic.

Originally posted by amari
This has been my theory only all along. Could he be genetically engineered and switched at birth? Could this be the reason for him not wanting to show his birth certificate because he was adopted? ^Y^
edit on 22-4-2011 by amari because: ?

Not only was he genetically engineered, he was switched at birth and adopted. You know how when the governement genetically engineers an alien/human hybrid, they still make you go through all those stupid adoptions hoops and then in the end they switch him on you anyway. This all makes a lot of sense to me. Especially given all that it is apparently based on.

Till this day nothing makes sense with the Magic Teleprompter so why should the birth be any different. Spend almost $1,000,000 to hide the truth and so how many hoops is that? Who said the the government engineered anything why could it not have been the Alien Agenda? Aliens have their own rules humans living in their prospective governed countries have theirs. Since to you this makes a lot of sense as you typed ever so sarcastically and this whole birth certificate issue is all based on (secrecy) so no one will know the truth until the truth is proven and spoken. Remember I said my theory not yours and I asked and presented these simple questions. Well thought out logic alright it is asking questions out of the box instead of inside the box. ^Y^
edit on 23-4-2011 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Spend almost $1,000,000 to hide the truth

What happened to the other $1million? Would birthers try and keep their lies consistent!
edit on 23/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Threads like this always end up with 3 types of people posting:

1) Small hardcore of beleivers who's minds are so open their brains might fall out still trying desperately to flog the dead horse of their "out of the box" theory.

2) Slightly larger group of realists who bemone how such madness makes conspiricy theorists look like total brain doners in need of much more medication.

3) The "normals" who just try to point out the rediculousness of such theories in order to try and help group 1 see sence.

Never have I ever seen anyone from one of these groups "See the light" and join one of the other groups.

So on they argue, 10, 20, 30 pages of back and forth, with never anyone seeing eye to eye until finally everyone gets bored, and starts the same process off all over again on a new topic.

Can someone please explain to me where we are going with all this? Are we learning anything? Is Ignorance being denied, or aired for all to laugh at? Is the truth being spread, or is it being ridiculed?

No one has learned anything new from this thread, no has has learned any lessons about life, posting threads or thinking out of the box. No one has come accross any magnificent truths, and we all look just that little bit sillier to outsiders who don't know what this place is like.

Good work everyone!
edit on 23-4-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Spend almost $1,000,000 to hide the truth

What happened to the other $1million? Would birthers try and keep their lies consistent!

I only have read about $1,000.000.00 dollars to cover the tracks about the birth certificate. What Lies? You mean the Magic Teleprompter. ^Y^

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I only have read about $1,000.000.00 dollars to cover the tracks about the birth certificate. What Lies?

The lies that Obama had to spend any money to keep his private documents private!
That is a birther lie that keeps getting repeated here constantly.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I only have read about $1,000.000.00 dollars to cover the tracks about the birth certificate. What Lies?

The lies that Obama had to spend any money to keep his private documents private!

You've never proven that a lie and there's no way you ever will..

We know he's spent $$millions on legal matters...
We just don't know WHAT legal matters..

And lets face it..
Many are open to a little fibbing with their expense claims.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Dr. Alan Keyes Speaks about Obama's Eligibility Questions

www.youtube.com...

The Magic Teleprompter has spent money to cover tracks on a number of issues how much money we will be finding out soon enough. ^Y^

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Exactly the same as previous presidents - but silly birthers ignore that fact!

And just why would he spend money on "sealing" documents that are not available anyway? How do you "seal" documents by spending money?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

has spent money to cover tracks on a number of issues

How about backing up that silly birther claim with some facts?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Exactly the same as previous presidents - but silly birthers ignore that fact!

And just why would he spend money on "sealing" documents that are not available anyway? How do you "seal" documents by spending money?

Really?? Obama broke all records with his campaign..
I haven't seen the figures of what other Presidents spent per year on legal fees..

Obviously you have or you wouldn't be telling us they all spent "exactly the same"

So do share these figures you have please..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

you wouldn't be telling us they all spent "exactly the same"

Once again reading comprehension fails you! I never said that

So do share these figures you have please..

godlessliberal.xanga.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The total dollar amount of legal fees paid out after the election by the Bush campaign, according to these reports, is $337,172!

Not quite on an Obama scale..
Pretty much peanuts by comparison...

Lets say Obama spent nothing to hide anything...

Do you have an idea why his legal bills were so high then?
What was all the money spent on...

edit on 23-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join