It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just a thought on the purposes of an alien/hybrid and how it fits into the larger picture of things - blogs.smithsonianmag.com... Please be sure to check out the links in the article. Revelation 9:6, "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death will fly from them."

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
once again my apologies to the members
of ATS. I have tried to steer clear of this birther
and racism conversation but it seems I cannot
keep it out of the thread.

some just want to turn this into
a political rant from both sides.
That was not my intention at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
. I have tried to steer clear of this birther and racism conversation but it seems I cannot

Of course you cannot, as the hatred shown by birthers against Obama is based on racism

some just want to turn this into a political rant from both sides. That was not my intention at all.

Yes it was actually, that was the whole purpose of your silly claims about Obama!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Of course you cannot, as the hatred shown by birthers against Obama is based on racism

I think that is true also. Racism and Religion - - as many think he is Muslim.

The hatred for Obama is not warranted on just political grounds.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Somewhere along the line it has to be shown..

Along what "line?"
You keep saying somewhere along the line but you have failed to explain what the line is. No one needs to get a DL or a passport and you do not need either to get the other so what the hell is this line?

Gibberish, really. Obama does have a passport and a driver's license so you go ahead and keep arguing that he could not do that without a birth certificate. Think about your own logic for a bit and see if you can figure out what you are actually confiriming.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

once again my apologies to the members
of ATS. I have tried to steer clear of this birther
and racism conversation but it seems I cannot

How hard did you try?

it maybe stupid to you but it would def
corroborate why there is no long form birth
certificate.

FIRST PAGE!

Birthers and dishonesty seem to go hand in hand here.

some just want to turn this into
a political rant from both sides.
That was not my intention at all.

What was your intention?

that would also explain the name change
from Barry to Barack !!!!

Oh no! My cousin Melinda has been going by Mindy for 27 years now. I had no idea she was an alien.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

S&F for you Boon!

Yes I think Obama is an alien-hybrid. Great idea to think about looking his palms. I hadn't thought of that.

So what kind of alien do you think he is? I think he's probably a J-Rod/Gray. Does that sound right to you?

You know, I found this opinion piece and I was reading it and came to this part and it got me thinking about your thread here. I'm not as adept in politics as some so thank you for your patience. I'm confused and I'm wondering if you can help me clear something up, maybe? Is America being run by J-Rods, EBE's from the future?

As you may have guessed by now, I'm very skeptical about the 'benign' intentions of those within the extraterrestrial management system who are leaking information on Dan Burisch, and basically engaging in a public relations exercise to promote their perspective or 'spin' to the general population. While I see some merit in what the progressives in the extraterrestrial management system are doing to promote disclosure, I also smell a trap and wish to alert others that we are being spun a tale that will legitimize enough of the present national security system so that it survives any disclosure announcement with minimal damage and calls for change.

Now this author is talking about disclosure. The reason that I found this opinion piece is because I've been looking into Project Aquarius as well as listening to Project Camelot interview Dan Bursch and his claim to fame for befriending a J-Rod.

Furthermore, accountability would be limited to some 'scapegoats' who are discredited and punished, and where there will be no real 'transparency' since this would be deemed to be a national security threat. Essentially, we would have something akin to a Marxist-Leninist 'dictatorship of the proletariat' or Platonic 'Council of Guardians', that would be filled by the ranks of the elite controllers to guard us against 'reactionary' or 'unfriendly' extraterrestrials and their 'human assets' wanting to destabilize humanity and enslave us.

I have a really bed feeling Boon. I think our government could very well be infiltrated by a human species from the future. Like way in the future. That's a very scary thought.

All of course to promote the continued operation and functionality of a secretive national security system that operates with minimal transparency and accountability. A further result would be to legitimize one faction of J-Rods/Grays as extraterrestrials that are worthy allies, despite the fact that these extraterrestrials participated for decades in secret agreements that involved human abductions, experiments and hybridization programs.

www.rense.com...

But how can we hope to cut through through a seemingly endless amount of red tape to find the truth if there is no transparency in "the management system set up for extraterrestrials" and national security? Who is going to disclose Obama as an alien-hybrid but us? I really wonder if we're secure as a country. Who is the security for anyway? The Aliens and their human hybrids? If Obama can get away with it like he seems to be doing, then that's bad. Very bad. That's not honest either, so how can the Aliens be benevolent if they're are trying to cover-up the paper trail?

Oh and thank very much for explaining your theory on page 18. I didn't know if it would be permissible to post it here in it's entirety so it's not all here. But it's nice to have an idea about the treaty and the relationship with the Aliens and the American gov.

I wonder what Obama thinks of hybridization?

reply posted on 22-4-2011 @ 06:38 PM by boondock-saint OK, for those just joining us,
I would like to put forth my theory
for discussion.Here is the timeline
of events as best I can piece them
together. The key year here is 1954.
It goes back to before Obama was born.

In 1947, the Roswell crash was the year
we had initial contact with Alien life
forms as we know them today.

The downing of the Roswell craft provided
the US with the curiosity to advance
our technology. It sought to reverse
engineer the craft it confiscated
from Roswell.

However, this process resulted in several
failures. But they proceeded with wanting
that technology for themselves. Human greed.

In 1954, Eisenhower signed the Greada Treaty
with the Aliens. In this treaty, humans were
allowed access to certain technology. This
acted as a peace treaty between humans and aliens
of their species.

Read more here!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: forgot to add the vid link for further research into what kind of alien Obama might be.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Yes I think Obama is an alien-hybrid.

Why am I not surprised?

(I'll get right on the phone to Michelle, now....check with her. If anyone, she should know...right? And, Sasha and Malia must have some sort of genetic clues, in their DNA...speaking of that, only needs a tiny sample, and we Humans drop DNA evidence everywhere we go. Seems to me, it would be fairly easy to get some samples from Obama. Discarded cigarette butt...oh, wait, has he quit? Then, hairbrush, toothbrush, something like that. Hmmmm.....will have to be on rather personal terms, for those ideas to work..

I know.....here's a plan: Become a foreign Head of State, and get invited to the White House, to dinner or beer or something.....YEAH!! That's the way to do it! About as plausible as this entire OP......oh, imagine the story!! When you blow the lid of this scandal!!!. Also, the Presidential physician naturally has intimate access to Obama, as well....funny, he never has said anything....?? This is so puzzling....).

SO.......once it is firmly established that he is an alien......does this affect his suitability for Office? As long as he's a natural-born citizen....from Hawai'i....nothing in the Constitution specifically says that the POTUS has to be Human, does it??

It is amazing, the depths of personal hatred for this one man.....frankly, I hated Jimmy Carter more, but didn't go around accusing him of all sorts of ridiculous things....(Carter might have started out life as a troll under a bridge, for all I know....but, you didn't hear it from me!!!)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by dereks

I think that is true also. Racism and Religion - - as many think he is Muslim.

Personally I think the sooner we get rid of one of those problems, the other will shortly follow...

Not a dig on Religion so to speak so much as the actions of the masses involved.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Dashdragon because: no reason

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
And, Sasha and Malia must have some sort of genetic clues, in their DNA...speaking of that, only needs a tiny sample, and we Humans drop DNA evidence everywhere we go. Seems to me, it would be fairly easy to get some samples from Obama. Discarded cigarette butt...oh, wait, has he quit? Then, hairbrush, toothbrush, something like that. Hmmmm.....will have to be on rather personal terms, for those ideas to work..

Sasha and Malia's DNA will NOT match the Dunham grandparents
Stanley and Madelyn Dunhm's DNA.

Matter of fact Obama's DNA does NOT even match his grandparents
DNA.

“CIA did a DNA test on the grandparents, using saliva from glasses, which conclusively rules out any relationship between Obama and the Dunhams.”

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

So if Obama's DNA does not even match his own mother
as listed on the Birth Certificate, then where did Obama
come from ???

Everybody in the Dunham (maternal) side of Obama has ties
to the CIA. Including the father listed on Obama's BC.

Stanley Dunham worked for the CIA in Lebanon after WW2.

Madelyn Dunham worked as Vice President of a Bank in
Hawaii which helped funnel CIA money to CIA Black Ops
in the Asia Pacific region.

Barack Hussein Obama II (president's BC listed father)
had ties to the CIA in the Indonesia coup in the late 50's.
Barack also would travel to Hawaii to be educated as part
of the CIA's efforts to liberate Indonesia from Communist
rule linked to China.

Barack Hussein Obama II also had a wife already and had
1 child and his wife was pregnant with the 2nd baby when
he married Ann Dunham in Feb, 1961. Ann was already
3 months pregnant when she married Barack II. Ann
gave birth to Obama when she was 18 yrs old.

Barack's mother Ann Dunham worked for the Ford Foundation
and later the USAID (CIA Front for Black Ops)

Obama's birth certificate showed him born August 4,
1961. However records show Ann Dunham (Obama's
mother) was enrolled in University of Washington classes
starting Sept 2, 1961 less than a month after Obama
was supposedly born in Hawaii.

and then later Obama would get into Columbia upon the
request of the CIA's Sutton who penned a letter of
recommendation to Columbia's induction committee
to wit Sutton wrote that Obama was a GENIUS.

And then later upon Graduation in 1983, Obama's
first job was working for BIC which is another CIA front.
It was BIC who got Obama involved in Politics and
helped put Obama in office in Chicago.

And from there on to the Presidency.

Obama is a CIA Manchurian Candidate
with no DNA ties to his maternal grandparents
with multiple ties to the CIA in all his family.

Also, another note: Madelyn Dunham worked
at the Boeing Plant in Kansas which built B-17's
and B-29's. Obama's grandparents Stanley and
Madelyn Dunham were under investigation by
the FBI for passing blueprints of the B-29 to
foreign intelligence assets. Investigation of
the Dunham's were later dropped and Madelyn
went to work for the CIA Bank in Hawaii as part
of the IMF funded CIA Black Ops. The CIA halted
the FBI investigation.

Do you really think you know Obama ???
You have no idea who he is or where he
came from.

edit on 4/26/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow this thread sure slipped off topic!
Anyways just a reminder, a quick search on any engine will show very scary lifelike robots.
More fuel!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hey BS,

Just jumping back in for a quick little FACT CHECK. The gist of your charming epistle above links to unsubstantiated accusations from a blog. "Thanks to the Ed Schultz Show forums for the info."

The blog credits a post from a random comment on "The Ed Show" comments website dated 16 December 2008 which begins as follows:

"I found this on another site... I felt I should share.... "

Talk about third party supposition, innuendo and hearsay? NOT A SINGLE erudite link or credible source.

Mercy sakes dude, give it a rest or at least produce some current reputable info rather than regurgitated drivel. :shk:
edit on 26-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Do you really think you know Obama ???
You have no idea who he is or where he came from

snipped a lot of garbage

So your "source" for those silly claims is.... just a post on another forum!

Nothing to back them up, just a rant from another birther.

It actually shows that birthers are not interested in facts, they just make anything up!
edit on 26/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwacker,

Granted, it's a daunting task to prove that Obama is an alien-hybrid, no doubt about it. And that fact does not surprise me.

That doesn't mean that it's not true.

I think it's a good idea to look at Obama's family a little closer, as Boon has so powerfully done from one end of this thread to the next.

After signing the Greada Treaty, the CIA
was created in the same year 1954 to
accomodate the Greada Treaty. The
intelligence part of the title actually
was referring to Intelligence from outer space
not intelligence on earth.

Humans got their tech delivered so they could
advance our own abilities and aliens were
allowed to abduct humans and take DNA as they
saw fit.

So in 1954, mass abductions began and the aliens
started a mass DNA engineering project to mix
their DNA with Human DNA to make a superior
being with the best qualities of both species.

Over a period of years between 1954 up to
present day there have been numerous plantings
of alien/human hybrids into human society.
But not being able to produce a normal birthing
required at least a single parent to be
mind programmed to accept the hybrid child
as their own.

Selection process for these hybrid parents
came out of the agency whose job it was
to intercede with the aliens which was
the CIA.

Obama's mother may have been just such a candidate
working undercover for the CIA. The surrogate
CIA mother or father would then proceed
to raise the child as a human so they
would completely be allowed to mix and blend
in with society. And even eventually with
the very gifted ones become world leaders
which would help bridge the gap between
the humans and the aliens.

So we are left with a President whose background
has been hid and who has exceptional qualities
in all facets of life and leadership.

It does make sense that Obama's offspring, if they truly are his offspring, also could be alien-hybrids. I'm no Geneticist though. Who knows what Aliens (Grays) have come up with for engineered genetic material after all of the thousands of victims they have abducted? Maybe the alien-gene doesn't transfer to the egg? maybe that's why there are no female Presidents?

Meet Obama's other family.

12 Year Old Proves All US Presidents Are Related ... Except One

Maybe we should look at other President's prints to see if they're identical?

edit on 26-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: typo.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: spacing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

LOL!

Granted, it's a daunting task to prove that Obama is an alien-hybrid....

"Granted" that, in reality.....it is, indeed, a daunting task to "prove" that:

• A: ET aliens are actually here, and interacting;
  • B: That even IF such ETs were visiting....their DNA would be even remotely similar enough to merge with ours;
  • C: That there would have been put into place, against ALL odds, some hair-brained, half-assed "scheme" to, what? "Groom" some kid from the 1960s to become the 'future president' of the USA????

Sorry if my sense of logic and reason interferes with this fantasy........

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

One man's fantasy is another man's reality.

Really, weedwhaker, I have no intention of pushing my view on you. But if you insist upon a meeting of the minds I'd like to accentuate the enormity of bringing to light the truth of this matter.

Obviously you are groomed in such a debate as this, no doubt, a requisite for exactly this kind of layered, protected, sensitive and most secure topic at hand. So you're it. They sent you. Hi. *waving to you*

Well then okay, I appreciate the format you put forth for me so that I can more easily follow along.

LOL!

Now this is really no laughing matter. So obviously you have never been genetically probed by ETs perhaps?

"Granted" that, in reality.....it is, indeed, a daunting task to "prove" that:

• A: ET aliens are actually here, and interacting;
  • B: That even IF such ETs were visiting....their DNA would be even remotely similar enough to merge with ours;
  • C: That there would have been put into place, against ALL odds, some hair-brained, half-assed "scheme" to, what? "Groom" some kid from the 1960s to become the 'future president' of the USA????

*applause* Nice! Now we're on the right track.

Thank you so much for your contribution to the thread,

Toni

edit on 26-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: oops typoes. lol

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

it seems a lot of this info came from
the Madsen Report on Obama.

just google it and you'll find hundreds
of links to the info.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Really, weedwhaker, I have no intention of pushing my view on you. But if you insist upon a meeting of the minds I'd like to accentuate the enormity of bringing to light the truth of this matter.

Obviously you are groomed in such a debate as this, no doubt, a requisite for exactly this kind of layered, protected, sensitive and most secure topic at hand. So you're it. They sent you. Hi. *waving to you*

what an excellent topic for the debate forum
and it would give Toni her stripes as a fighter

Antoniastar vs Weedwhacker: Debate Round #1

wow, can't wait to see this

and thanks for your contribution to
this thread

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The Madsen Report" ?????

Ah, so.....LOL!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Ah, ah, ah.....OK.....(sigh).....now your thread makes (sorta) sense.

Gee...some people will believe anything when their hatred for something is so tangible.

Like....I really, really, really hate the Bushes....for example. But, EACH time I saw some "Bush is a Reptilian!" claim, I also LOL'd.....because, I happen to have common sense, and a grip on reality.....I'd rather use the historical SNAFUs made, and that record, to impugn them, than some fantastical made-up assertion like that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

than some fantastical made-up assertion like that.

Madsen is still making stuff up, now he claims someone from overseas told him they were told by someone in the White House that he would be killed!

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join