It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by dereks

Are you going to answer what Obama spent those $millions on or just keep deflecting?

You are the one claiming to know what he spent it on. You claimed he spent it to hide document no one has access too. Instead of backing up your claim, you ask other people to prove you wrong? Interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

reply to post by dereks

Are you going to answer what Obama spent those $millions on or just keep deflecting?

You are the one claiming to know what he spent it on. You claimed he spent it to hide document no one has access too. Instead of backing up your claim, you ask other people to prove you wrong? Interesting.

No, what's interesting is that you and Dereks don't want to answer a simple question..
Interesting.....

Seems like it's not just civilians questioning Obama's finances..

The FEC has written 26 letters — totaling more than 1,500 pages — to the Obama campaign questioning its reports and outlining a flurry of compliance concerns.

edit on 24-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

BTW, how's your search going for other autobiographies written by ghost writers..
That will be interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
So according to "birther logic" Brad Pitt is also a genetically engineered aalien/human hybrid!

That is the only obvious conclusion since I cannot get a copy of his birth certificate.

Again you twist....
I didn't state what he spent all that money on...
More money than any other candidate has EVER spent..

You didn't? So you have not been getting at that you feel he spent the money to hide something? Then what the hell are you asking for or even responding to Dereks refuting Amari's claim that he did? You sure do get confused by ongoing conversations you take part in a lot. So if that is not your suggestion, then I am really confused as to what you are suggesting that money has to do with the birther issues?????

I merely asked WHAT it was spent on..
Not much to ask is it??

You were given an answer and refused to accept it. I guess that then means you either need to refute that answer or prove your own theory. All presidents have hefty legal bills. There is a lot of lawyering that needs to be done in an election and while serving. You have been shown that it is nothing new or out of the oridinary and yet you refuse to accept the answer given and go one to question it again. So, time for you to put up or shut up, don't you think? You got your answer. If you cannot refute it, then what are you hoping for? Magic?

Surely an outstanding citizen like Obama would have detailed reports of where this donated money was spent..

I wonder how it would come across if I spent most of my time on ATS ignorantly telling you how Australia should deal with their internet censorship?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You were given an answer and refused to accept it.

Care to show where I was given an answer??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I wonder how it would come across if I spent most of my time on ATS ignorantly telling you how Australia should deal with their internet censorship?

I doubt any issue outside of Obama would interest you judging by your post history..

Obama threads are pretty much your full time job..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

That's nearly as silly as your ghost writer comment on an autobiography..

What was silly about suggesting that because something was ghost written that does not prove it was written by Bill Ayers? Please explain the silliness to me.

I didn't know Brad Pit was a Public Servant or that his employment was conditional on him being a "natural born citizen"..

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Obviously your knowledge of America is a tad lacking. Pitt's records are subject to the exact same privacy laws as Obama's being that this is the United States of America and all. Private records are private records. Maybe you can educate me on the rules that explain becoming president does away with your right to privacy, undoes HIPPA laws, and allows otherwise illegal invasions of privacy in such areas as personal records.

Otherwise, yes you are wrong. I person's private records such as a BC are private no matter what job you have so again, with your vast knowledge of America, please explain to me exactly how you spend money to seal records that court will not grant access to anyway.

If Obama spends nothing, the judge will deny you access. So I need to understand why you believe Obama would need to spend one dime ensuring the judges do their jobs in accordance with US laws. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

No, what's interesting is that you and Dereks don't want to answer a simple question..
Interesting.....

Seems like it's not just civilians questioning Obama's finances..

The FEC has written 26 letters — totaling more than 1,500 pages — to the Obama campaign questioning its reports and outlining a flurry of compliance concerns.

edit on 24-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

Actually we both answered it, you just apparently did not like or understand the answer. I have to say that ignorance of American politics and current events is completely understandable from a half a planet away but getting upset and stomping your feet does not make that ignorance turn into revelations of truth. It just makes it louder ignorance. The FEC is doing what the FEC does. We promise to send a boomarang with a note attatched when they find out that Obama really spent money to cover up the fact that he is an alien/human hybrid.

You do realize the thread you are making your case in, right? I know. Thread topics and context are things you pay little attention to but please. Continue to express ignorance of America in support of the case that Obama is part Alien. This will be funny and useful in the future I am sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

What was silly about suggesting that because something was ghost written that does not prove it was written by Bill Ayers? Please explain the silliness to me.

Twisted again...
What I said was silly was you suggesting many books are ghost written..
I asked you how many were autobiographies and could you point out others..

Otherwise, yes you are wrong. I person's private records such as a BC are private no matter what job you have so again, with your vast knowledge of America, please explain to me exactly how you spend money to seal records that court will not grant access to anyway.

Yes, no one can force Obama to show private records...
But then no one can force Obama to run for president either...

It's the same with me..
No one can force me to show my BC but if I chose to get a Drivers License I have a choice..
Show my BC or DON'T get a license..

Obama is no different..
He CHOSE to run for office..
So he CHOSE to prove he was eligible..
Obviously not to me but to whoever was supposed to vet his eligibility..
Sadky I hear no proof of that ever being done and hence the issues..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

BTW, how's your search going for other autobiographies written by ghost writers..
That will be interesting.

I did not realize that I was supposed to be looking for any. Is your google broken? Again, stunning ignorance of common facts!

Until recently public awareness of ghostwriting centred on books 'written' by celebrities, in particular autobiographies by politicians, entertainers and business figures who are either too busy - or textually challenged - to provide a text of the requisite coherence and polish.
link
This one was too easy. Did you ask in that other thread?

Charles Brifaut supposedly ghosted the 1851 memoirs of Lola Montez. Balzac concocted memoirs for one of Napoleon's chamberlains, the Paris executioner and the Duchesse d'Abrantes (1835). Less notable scribes manufactured the Memoires of Louis-Constant Wairy, Napoleon's valet (1830) and Memoires of Joseph Fouche, Duke of Otranto (1818). Alexandre Dumas used up around 70 'assistantes' (such as Auguste Maquet, whose unhappiness about rewards for work on The Three Musketeers and The Count of Monte Cristo resulted in an 1859 lawsuit), to manufacture first drafts that were then tweaked by the master and published in Dumas' name. HP Lovecraft ghosted for a range of competitors. Herman Klurfeld served as ghostwriter for columnist Walter Winchell over 29 years, often manufacturing four newspaper columns a week. Sociologist Robert Park assisted Booker T Washington in works such as My Larger Education, becoming "for all intents and purposes, for the time, a Negro, myself". Sanford Dody ghosted Bette Davis' 1962 The Lonely Life: an autobiography. Earl Conrad ghosted My Wicked, Wicked Ways, Errol Flynn's 1960 autobiography. More recently Dorothy Jane Mills appears to have been responsible for much of the output of sports historian Harold Seymour. Memoires of Joseph Fouche, Duke of Otranto

Geoffrey Hartman notes that employing a ghostwriter is an accepted status symbol in government and business. That was echoed by ghost Lucie Cave, responsible for Big Brother winner Jade Goody's 2006 My Autobiography.

Here is a fun one Sarah Palin’s ghostwriter raises questions

Was this ghost writer thing even in question? Seriously? By you?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Was this ghost writer thing even in question? Seriously? By you?

Yes, because usually it's known at the time of release..
Was Obama's??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Care to show where I was given an answer??

here
here
and
here

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
My oh my! I really do not understand how debating Soetoro/Obama's BC proves or disproves anything about him being bio-genetically engineered by aliens. Boondock has created a very intriguing and penetrating thread here as to how Soetoror/Obama has identical palm prints and prominent, unusual and unexplained scarring on his head. He has developed a brilliant theory in an attempt to explain what might be occurring before our very eyes and has invited people to offer ideas and theories to help explain this unique and unsettling phenomenon. He has put together a fascinating series of interconnecting historical events coinciding with the mysterious circumstantial evidence that might possibly explain who or what Soetoro/Obama might really be and where all this is going. I know I have offered some pretty bizarre information in an attempt to help put some of the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle into place and freely admit it. Please feel free to take what might be of value and discard the rest. I also noticed that Sitchen took some offense to one of my posts mentioning Z. Sitchen and I apologize if that was truly offending. I was simply trying to point out that what at first to some people seemed like truly outrageous and unworthy propositions, later turned out to perhaps have more credence than people were originally inclined to give them. Sorry.
We all know there are powers within the government which will take the truth and play with if for public consumption until the truth is well hidden beneath the obvious. I think boondock has helped to take us all one step closer to the truth by refusing to accept the appearance at face-value.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Twisted again...
What I said was silly was you suggesting many books are ghost written..

I know and my huge list of ghostwritten books proves just exactly what was silly now doesn't it?

I asked you how many were autobiographies and could you point out others..

And I have.

Yes, no one can force Obama to show private records...
But then no one can force Obama to run for president either...

What does one have to do with the other?

It's the same with me..
No one can force me to show my BC but if I chose to get a Drivers License I have a choice..
Show my BC or DON'T get a license..

So you had to show your BC to everyone in Australia to get your license or did you just have to show it to the specific people whose job it is to confirm such a thing?

You live in Australia so what you have to do does not apply. I did not need a BC to get my license. You prove who you are on a points based system and you can do that without your BC. I did however use my short form to get a passport.

Obama is no different..
He CHOSE to run for office..

To whom? Who did you have to prove your birth to in order to get your license? How many document experts do you suppose populate the US? What would you do with my birth certificate if I handed it to you? How would you personally confirm it was legit? Please explain.

Obviously not to me but to whoever was supposed to vet his eligibility..
Sadky I hear no proof of that ever being done and hence the issues..

Then you must have your ears closed because he was vetted and confirmed before the election. Perhaps it is a process you are not familiar with but in fact, the confirmation forms have been part of the birther argument so you might want to freshen up so you can sit at the cool table.

Originally posted by jibeho
Ditto!! You frequently lose me when you focus on individual posters, semantics and distractions.

I am not sure who is forcing you to respond to me then but if you tell me their name, I would be happy to have a word with them so that you can just ignore me altogether. I am really ok with it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yes, because usually it's known at the time of release..
Was Obama's??

Um...uh...gosh. You really know how to stun me. To be so blatant about how you shift your goal posts with absolutely no sense of shame. Let me remind you what you said.

But ghost writers usually don't write autobiography's..

Do you have other examples of autobiography's that were ghost written.??

I provided a long list. Now you claim it does happen but it is known. Great, I proved that autobiographies are ghostwritten all the time as was my claim. You go ahead and prove to me that it is normally known at the time of release.

I would also really like you to decide which argument you are going with and try to stick with it so I can at least attempt to take you seriously. You cannot say it does not happen AND that it does happen but everyone knows about it when it does.

You make this too much fun to feel like a full time job. For your info, just because I have nothing to add in a thread about Fracking, does not mean I do not spend time reading one. You just really make posting fun. Feel special. YOU ARE!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

So you had to show your BC to everyone in Australia to get your license or did you just have to show it to the specific people whose job it is to confirm such a thing?

I see what you mean about people that don't read previous posts..

I'd already stated quite clearly in the thread here..

Obviously not to me but to whoever was supposed to vet his eligibility.

I guess you missed it in your haste to write another looooong post.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I provided a long list. Now you claim it does happen but it is known. Great, I proved that autobiographies are ghostwritten all the time as was my claim. You go ahead and prove to me that it is normally known at the time of release.

OK Sin, I made a mistake..

To me ghost writers are a different thing to having someone merely write your biography for you because you are not a good writer...

So, do we know if Obama wrote his own books or not?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I see what you mean about people that don't read previous posts..

I'd already stated quite clearly in the thread here..

Obviously not to me but to whoever was supposed to vet his eligibility.

I guess you missed it in your haste to write another looooong post.

Those were both in the same post, I got to one, then the other. If you read my response to THAT ONE POST, you would get that.

So you really are having trouble just admitting you might be wrong about a few things huh? The autobiogrophies, the eligibility issue. If you understand you did not have to show your BC to everyone and that Obama needn't show his to you, then what the hell are you on about?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

OK Sin, I made a mistake..

You have no idea how refreshing it is to see a glimmer of humanity in you. I might just get you to calm down and stop hating so much and just discuss this afterall.

To me ghost writers are a different thing to having someone merely write your biography for you because you are not a good writer...

Can you explain the difference between having someone else write your book and having someone else write your book?

So, do we know if Obama wrote his own books or not?

Again I will ask how long it took to find out who ghost wrote the autobiographies that I listed.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
You live in Australia so what you have to do does not apply. I did not need a BC to get my license. You prove who you are on a points based system and you can do that without your BC.

Funny that, it looks like it is similiar in Australia!
www.rta.nsw.gov.au...
www.vicroads.vic.gov.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join