It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by vjr1113
this is silly
this should really be in the hoax forum
just my opinion, im sure a lot more ppl hate him a lot more than i do, but as a conspiracy... cmon.

at least skunk, at least. btw hes also a reptillian muslim nazi jew kenyan spy
edit on 20-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

I'm not seeing anything you say here as having anything to do with the OP;

WHAT OP? This is not an OP it is a posting of a spam smear junk email...

There are loads of evidence, stories by folks who knew him spanning from his birth through his education to the white house.

The fact that not EVERYBODY has scrambled to become the latest target of birther scorn and smear by stepping into the limelight and explaining they knew him at school etc. is not a mystery.

Links have been posted ad nauseum recounting classmates, roommates, peers etc. in past birther threads.

I see no reason to provide them again for Nth time to people that consider a spam email an OP and Evidence of some kind.
edit on 20-4-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My three children who were born in the 80's say certificate of live birth. Also, they don't have any friends from their school days, because we moved a lot and I homeschooled for 3 years. If the nazis come looking for papers and history, I guess we will end up in camps.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by tomten

Originally posted by hawkiye
Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Then check groomsmen.

His brother, Malik. Was the best man.

Barack wore a black suit with a white rose boutonniere. His best man was his half-brother, Malik Obama, who lives in Kenya.

For full info, see link.
Barack Obama and Michelle Robinson Obama Wedding

Why are you posting facts??!!!

This is not about facts, this is about feelings!
it "feels" he has no past, therefore he has no past. see

facts have a liberal agenda

Well, I post facts because I found some facts.
Truth is what it's all about.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
Just as with most things, if you shave off the left and the right there will be some truth in the middle. Very rarely do I see an unbiased person asking for answers to inconsequential details like wedding party members and the like, nor do I see an unbiased person posting a couple articles they Googled for the purpose of shutting down the topic.

So, you ignore anyone whom uses google because thats too simple?
in order for someone to respond unbias in this thread, they would have to personally flipped the ticket and done interviews with old friends in hawaii?

until then, anyone whom claims anything is on equal ground with anyone pointing out the flaw...

ok, fine...sure, thats totally rational

incidently, I believe sarah palin has no head.
none whatsoever.
just a neck and a hat...there is no evidence that she has a head...

now, debunk that...however, using your own rules, you cannot use the internet to prove to me, on the internet, that she has a head

which means, happy travelling...visual confirmation, or the claim of no head has merit and we should scorn sarah palin for not releasing her certificate of live head or whatnot.

rationality...your doing it wrong

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think maybe, if the truth was really going to come out, that would really be unable to counter, the shadow government may just get rid on him, ala JFK, thus making the issue not "important" anymore. Biden then would be the new puppet.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOMof3
My three children who were born in the 80's say certificate of live birth. Also, they don't have any friends from their school days, because we moved a lot and I homeschooled for 3 years. If the nazis come looking for papers and history, I guess we will end up in camps.

Lotta kenyans on ATS

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

The first four presidents were British citizens having been born in a British Colony. The United States of America didnt exist before 1776.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Jobeycool

The first four presidents were British citizens having been born in a British Colony. The United States of America didnt exist before 1776.

Well ya, but they were white...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The CIA created Obama. Why the CIA won't provide the original birth certifiace is in the purview of the CIA. Are you really going to argue with the CIA? Regardless of where Obama was born...even though it wasn't Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Barrack isn't his real name. His real name is Barry Soetoro. Born in Indonesia. The post that tells more about our fraudulent president, Trump has already covered this, however to be honest, I don't know how much of this is true nor should I focus on the small things such as our fraudulent president.
No matter, it's still good to know that people out here are still patriots and will forever stand by the way of the nation.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by hawkiye

I have to laugh at this, I've been saying the same thing for more than 2 years. I have no clue what Obama is but I am pretty sure it wasn't a naturally conceived birth canal or c-section baby. And who the hell ever heard of a president having multiple aliases and SSN's, wtf is up with that? I'd really like to see someone get a sample of its DNA and run it. I have heard rumours (yes rumours) that its DNA comes from a Rothschild and King Tut or some other pharaoh. Who knows... the tech has been around for 40 or 50 years that we know of, it may have been around longer in military circles.

One of the funniest things I have heard is that Obama is so good looking and eloquent but where are the girlfriends from the past. Same thing with Michelle even though I think it looks like an ugly man in drag and I wouldn't be surprised in the least, if they were both hermaphrodites. It seems that life began for Obama and Michelle, when Obama and Michelle met, eg. came into existence, there is no verifiable history of personal associations. It's like they have been made up for one specific purpose, to destroy the US and bring down the world with it to force a change towards the seriously negative. Thesis, Anti-Thesis, Synthesis.... and the debt slaves looked up...

Cheers - Dave

I'm sure you are an absolute oil painting - are you happy that this site gives you anonymity to post such crap? Do you say such things in the real world?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I said before the election when i first seen him to my wife that he would win WHY because they wanted to please the black and the young person vote as we all know racism is dying only the ignorant practise this nowadays in the west we try to ignore the FACTS. He Barry was given the job to FAIL and to stop the poor standing against this corrupt system we have in place. NWO agenda is well underway
OBAMA IS A FRAUD

LIP SYNC SPEECH OBAMA LOL ANYONE COULD BE PRESIDENT
www.youtube.com...

They need BARRY for the THEFT AFRICA
Pic from the illuminati board game is this him?

Africa will do anything he says because he is there SON not Americas but they are being tricked by the NWO. People need to wake up and see that man is the only enemy that mankind has our world is being used as one big scientific experiment right now people WE HAVE NO LEADERS ANYMORE.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Barrack isn't his real name. His real name is Barry Soetoro. Born in Indonesia. The post that tells more about our fraudulent president, Trump has already covered this, however to be honest, I don't know how much of this is true nor should I focus on the small things such as our fraudulent president.
No matter, it's still good to know that people out here are still patriots and will forever stand by the way of the nation.

Barry is short for Barrack, Just like I use a nickname for my Full name.

Soetoro is the last name of a guy his mother remarried to in which Barrack took the new name before reverting to his original last name.

Is that so friggen hard to understand?

I looked into it. I guess anyone with a step-father and changes their name is an impostor?

Well I guess my step daughter should never run for office.
edit on 20-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It is a novelty. Has any other president in history been accused of having been born on a UFO? I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

The lip-synch bit was a parody by The Onion BTW.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

If you think people as you put it in the real world don't speak of things such as this fraud, then you must live on another planet.
There sure is a strong amount of those that continue to deny these questions, and they always get upset. In life, when someone is confronted with what appears to be truth, they usually get upset. Many do not like being confronted with truth, and why is that? Pride, not wanting to be wrong or guilty.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
reply to post by GreatScot

The lip-synch bit was a parody by The Onion BTW.

It was a joke video made by a person that wanted to show what Idio...oops I mean Birthers would believe, but I don't believe it was an Onion article.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Book coming out today that reveals Obama's true Identity. Now not sure if it will clear him or not.

BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S 'TRUE' IDENTITY? Wed Apr 20 2011 10:35:52 ET **Exclusive** This year's high stakes publishing project quietly went to press this week, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. After years of research and digging by the nation's top private investigators, here it comes: "WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by something wicked

If you think people as you put it in the real world don't speak of things such as this fraud, then you must live on another planet.
There sure is a strong amount of those that continue to deny these questions, and they always get upset. In life, when someone is confronted with what appears to be truth, they usually get upset. Many do not like being confronted with truth, and why is that? Pride, not wanting to be wrong or guilty.

I completely agree with your statement. What you described exactly describes the OP and others that follow.

Someone even suggested that Hawaii is not even our 50th state so Obama couldn't be our president...oh wait...is that what you believe?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join