It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema has somthing big planned ! ...but why ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarpeLibertas
reply to post by Nephi1337

Coupled with the news that the DHS need 350000 Detainee manuals by april 29th im thinking something is really wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yeah I thought about that too.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Holding a annual drill on an annual basis! Hmmm seems a little strange to me. Cmon now. Not everything FEMA does is a conspiracy. Last year, the state of California did a earthquake drill with more than a half a million people. Bunch of big names involved too. Not trying to disprove your thread. I'm just saying some things aren't meant to nuke. It's just speculation and someones opinion to me

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

ok , well i never heard of anything like that last year and i live in cali , can you provide me with proof of this ?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

You dont need to really simiulate the feeling of the an earthquake. They are practicing actions. My father works in HAZMAT. They run drills all the time,but theres no real danger. People, calm down, this is a normal thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah....if i remember correctly they ran some drills on 911.

quit drinking the evian-naive water folks. be vigilant with healthy fear...stay awake.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
what if these goobers are involved??? "...On that day, Keitt says, a great earthquake will roll across the Earth. The dead will be spit out of their tombs, and Jesus will arrive to take "the elect" with him to heaven. Everybody else will have a pretty bad five months to endure before the world officially ends on Oct. 21.."

www.dispatch.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Disaster emergency response is actually a good thing to have if we expect to run a technological society such as we have today.

That is actually one of the few roles a Government should be involved in, and would probably be maintained through some mechanism in a small-government world.

FEMA better have something big planned, that's their job we waste our resources on them to do!

The real disaster would be if these guys didn't make any plans.

I disagree with some facets of the current disaster response protocol but I agree with other parts.
Our system is a mess it really is.

I would like to see more respect for the Liberty of citizens and I would like to see more efficiency. Also execution and response times are dismal.

There are some corrupt people abusing FEMA to blow tons of $$ with the Govt credit card, like buying boats that disappear/get lost or buying tons of modern smart phones which later "get lost", allegedly.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Yeah....if i remember correctly they ran some drills on 911. quit drinking the evian-naive water folks. be vigilant with healthy fear...stay awake.

Yep. Drills to simulate a plane flying into a building in fact. The UK was doing drills simulating a subway bombing when 7/7 happened. Oh, lets not forget the drills in Spain the day of the Madrid bombing. Move along. Nothing to see here. It's just your government preparing IN CASE something were to happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by superluminal11

Yeah....if i remember correctly they ran some drills on 911. quit drinking the evian-naive water folks. be vigilant with healthy fear...stay awake.

Yep. Drills to simulate a plane flying into a building in fact. The UK was doing drills simulating a subway bombing when 7/7 happened. Oh, lets not forget the drills in Spain the day of the Madrid bombing. Move along. Nothing to see here. It's just your government preparing IN CASE something were to happen.

i'm glad you can see far as well.
edit on 20-4-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Power of google. Use it! If you want to discredit my post. You are going to have to do the work of finding the article. I was in the drill last year. We were simulating injuries and everything. I was a stretcher bearer. It was fun but also surreal.

And there is something sketchy about your avatar.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Your darn right FEMA has something planned, it's called emergency preparedness. Thought you would like to see these:

NLE 2008, Page 1
nle starts tomorrow, page 1
Martial Law Ecercise, page 1
NLE 2009 - Odd events in You Neighborhood, page 1
In this thread you will find links to the peculiar 2010 NLE events. When I first learned about the existence of FEMA, I was told their purpose was continuity of government. Regardless of how you interpret there mission statement, this is simply an exercise to test emergency preparedness and response capabilities under full mobilization of the entire countries emergency services... I think that can account for the involvement of over 1 million people. While I see the potential for a slight-of-hand as to what they're actually doing... I still think it is important that our government has some emergency preparedness in the event something happens outside of conspiracy... like a real disaster... like Japan's?

edit: I am aware of 7/7, and 9/11 and the like.. but what if something happens outside of intention... it's nice to know there is a plan in place.

OH!! btw, on the 2008 exercise, I was driving down the highway from Wasilla to Anchorage apparently in the middle of active exercise deployment because there were about four or five military helicopters hovering around the highway, and one nearly landed on the highway right in front of me. I never stopped so fast in my life!!!! I came to a complete stop about 100 feet from were the helicopter was sitting about 20 feet in the air... *sigh* good times!
edit on 2011/4/20 by michaelwpayton because: cause I wanted to tell a cool story! and because I have horrible grammar when I've had coffee this late in the evening...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

i hope it doesntt go live like in 911 and the london boming,were exercise turned real.also it could be people pulled into the bunkers. we never know these days. eyes open all i can say

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the government here in the UK also had 'earthquake training' last year, and we never have earthquakes...it's obviously a cover up to get all the organisations involved in procedures of organising the masses after some event...seems they have something up their sleeve to me.....I think they are training people because they know something is going to happen because they are going to cause what ever it is ! I think they are meticulously planning everything to work smoothly and harmoniously when 'they' (ie:authorities..new world order nazis) attack us (the NWO resisters) and have us taken to Fema camps etc. to be 'disposed of'..... and the census is to mark us (at least to some extent) to see what list we go on...the 'death or slave' list.....HAIL FREEDOM...my God gave me free will and I will not give that to any other to be their slave...so NWO put me on your death list....because it is in God I trust and He/She who gives me life...NOT the NWO !

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
A few links for this drill. Actually it's old news.

The following link is FEMA's request for 40 MILLION blankets as you can see it's a contract request:

The following link is FEMA's request for 70 MILLION MRE's for 10 days for the exercise:

The request from the Navy for the underwater body bags for the exercise.

There is a string on ATS about the New Madrid Fault, type it in the search. These may have been posted before, however you all don't seem to be aware of it and if they are there just delete this, Thanks

Don't forget the secret of life is LOVE. Just love everyone and everything and you will make it!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I just went back to the Navy's request for the body bags and I got login screen and a warning. It was NOT on there before. I just looked at that last week, hmmmm interesting!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
it might be a good defence for a single person or small group to have a plan and prepare but FEMA. plan and prepare? I just dont know about that when something big goes down they are rarely prepared and usually late.

I remember this little storm Katrina we saw it coming and had time to Evacuate and prepare... what happened?

Katrina is small compared to what can happen. a couple Reactors were shut down on the east coast in this passed storm that came through how does fema prepare for that?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have found the request from the Navy link.
Navy Body Bag Request

It worked for me, I hope it works on here

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They are probably deliberately attempting for it to NOT make the news so that only key people involved with government agencies can access it if they need to. They are going to need to re-organise their operations pretty quickly in the event of a catastrophic situation (whatever that might be), and they probably dont want a bunch of soccer-moms and McDonalds employees taking up the space that can be given to employees of any of the 3 letter agencies.

Just a theory anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

That is why they are running exercises. Their performance during Katrina certainly indicated their lack of training. As taxpaying citizens, doing regular drills should be demanded if that is what they are there for. Heck, after being out of the Navy for twenty years, I could still do our fire drills in my sleep. Lets not step in their way and let them do their thing, I may still not put my faith in them to come get me, but at least they are making some sort of effort. And as a taxpayer, this is better than what I was receiving in return.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

There are some corrupt people abusing FEMA to blow tons of $$ with the Govt credit card, like buying boats that disappear/get lost or buying tons of modern smart phones which later "get lost", allegedly.

Funny thing is, is that people keep looking for a conspiracy for evidence that the world is ending.... but it is very likely that contracts are being given away in disaster preparation, not because the world is ending, but to just spend money.

I would love to be running one of these companies that is picking up contracts for printing brochures or guides. A company that is selling water or MREs to the government? Count me in...

There is a ton of money floating around and it could have all to do with lining pockets... And nothing to do with actual disasters coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join