It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLE 09: Odd Events in Your Neighborhood?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not sure if it's paranoia, fear-mongering, or just plain ignorance...

...but the Internet is running rampant with videos, photos, and postings of unusual military activity occuring in their neighborhoods. The only thing missing though, is visual evidence of these reports.

So, this thread is intended for ATS users to post any unusual happenings related to NLE 09--written post accounts, photos, or preferably videos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few examples:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here's another report from an average citizen reporting hearsay from Denver:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Could someone post maybe a little bit of what these people are saying. I dont have sound and would really like to know. I live in central eastern FL and havent heard anything about this.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Basically, they are reporting that UN or foreign troops are currently coming into the US from the West Coast, the East Coast, and North Central US. Military vehicles seem to be highly visible on the roadways and building up in various areas.

One person even reported seeing a convoy of humvees with military personnel in full battle gear.

More or less, that's the gist of what's being said. Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It's supposed to be an anti-terrorist excercise but some see it as either the beginning of or the next step to rounding up people for forced vaccinations and or possibly internment in prison camps. My county is labeled as full mission capable wonder what that means.? www.youtube.com/FloridaSert

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am still at work, and cannot view video's from here, but I will look at this when I get home. I have not heard of anything in my area (SE Texas). So far, nothing seen or heard in my area.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
According to the documentation here our event has already happened but I'm still gonna be keeping an eye on it. Stuff like this gets my conspiracy vibe going full steam.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
According to the documentation here our event has already happened but I'm still gonna be keeping an eye on it. Stuff like this gets my conspiracy vibe going full steam.

Well I live on the East Coast near Patrick Air Force Base and the Cape is about 20 mins away and I havent seen or heard anything today. Was it just for today??

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Beach Bum

Well I live on the East Coast near Patrick Air Force Base and the Cape is about 20 mins away and I havent seen or heard anything today. Was it just for today??

No, the NLE 09 begins tomorrow and runs through July 30th or 31st.

Keep your eyes open for us all!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I just got this alert a few minutes ago. 19:32 EST to be exact.

----------------------------------------------------------------

14th Street in northwest DC between Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues will be closed in both directions Monday, July 27 from 5am to 6pm for a special event.

14th Street Bridge will be open but delays are anticipated.
Motorists using the 14th Street Bridge from Virginia should continue on the SE/SW Freeway and take the exit for 12th Street or 7th Street to access Downtown DC. Traffic approaching the closure at 14th Street Northbound and Constitution Ave will be directed to turn right on Constitution Ave and make a left turn on 12th Street NW to get around the closure.

Motorists are advised to take alternate routes, leave earlier or later, allow for additional travel time, telecommute or take Metro.

Sent by Arlington County OEM to Severe Traffic (roadways), OEM Duty Officer (e-mail, pagers, cell phones) through Arlington Alert

Could just be routine...but I wonder what the "special event" is...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

NYC:
Humvees in full gear, full weapons on lower east side.

Cali:
C-17 transporters flying in/out of Navy logistics base

Somewhere on east coast:
Cable channels off/blocked

Oklahoma:
Camo trucks carrying humvees; near Muskogee County
Uniformed men, stocked with guns
Large helicopters

Missouri:
Cargo planes
Repaving roads

Texas:
Nothing going on at Fort Hood

Nebraska:
Interesting signs

All, in all....this sounds like nothing "earth-shattering" at all.
Send in your reports though if you do see something odd and unusual in your neighborhoods as NLE 09 kicks-off tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Possible Armored Vehicles sighted rolling in El Centro, CA...looking for confirmation of that. Also military activity spotted in Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I live in Oklahoma, the closest military base is over 100 miles from where I live, except for a small Reserve Unit about 30 miles away. For the first time ever, I see men in military camos almost daily -- in Whataburger, grocery stores, Walmart, etc etc etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I live in Oklahoma, the closest military base is over 100 miles from where I live, except for a small Reserve Unit about 30 miles away. For the first time ever, I see men in military camos almost daily -- in Whataburger, grocery stores, Walmart, etc etc etc.

Oklahoma was one of the key areas for the upcoming NLE exercise.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Foreign troops are a part of this exercise. It is a little unnerving to see such a large scale exercise, especially with foreign troops! Plus, since when was FEMA a military outfit?!? Since when does FEMA conduct exercises to "prevent" terrorism? They are not military or law enforcement or intelligence!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
From Fema.gov

FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.

For more information about NLE 09, contact the FEMA News Desk: 202-646-4600.

Has anyone called the number to get information? I have not. Paranoid I guess. I'd rather not get on their list if at possible. How about you OP, have you called?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

I live in missouri and they have been repaving a lot of roads and shutting them down. The path from kansas city to gladstone is almost completely shut off. There is only one way to get there now besides the highway. I am not sure if this has anything to do with this.
I find it odd we are in the middle of a recession and layoffs; they chose to do this roadwork right now. The repaving of roads it more than I have ever seen
One night I got out of my apartment and was hit by a very foul odor. I got very dizzy and almost threw up. I called the fire department and they said they were repaving the highway.
The police have come to my house twice in a month's time for no apperent reason. I did the psychical the DOR wanted to get my driver's license back yet they rejected what I gave them. It was exactly what they wanted. They seem to be stalling. I wonder if has anything to do with what is going on? The supervisor said something odd like it doesn't matter what I do because I must learn to comply. I complied with doing their psychical. I don't think this labels me as a terrorist but who knows. I did argue with them about getting the psyhical done.
If my driver's license is suspended it would be easier to find me because I would be home. If I am driving they can simply arrest me.
Another thing I thought of with the road work it makes it harder for people to get around. If it is harder to get around it is easier to contain people.
Just my thoughts. The world sure has become an odd place since I was a kid.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

The Stimulus Money is responsible for a lot of roadwork and public works projects. During a "depression" a lot of public works projects pop up to keep people working, earning a living, and not committing crimes!

If you wanted to find a sinister motivation for new roads, think about Hitler and the Autobahn!! Good roads = easy troop and equipment movement!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Bombeni

Oklahoma was one of the key areas for the upcoming NLE exercise.

Foreign troops are a part of this exercise. It is a little unnerving to see such a large scale exercise, especially with foreign troops! Plus, since when was FEMA a military outfit?!? Since when does FEMA conduct exercises to "prevent" terrorism? They are not military or law enforcement or intelligence!!

Oh wow well thanks for the heads up.

Tell me if you think this incident was connected:

This past Saturday my son went to the convenience store and on his way back was pulled over. The cop said he thought he wasn't wearing a seat belt but he was wearing one and so the cop ended up not giving him a ticket.

But the strange part of it was, the cop had a drug dog with him and ran the dog around and through the car. He asked my son things like: ever been to jail? Ever been arrested for a violent crime? Are you on drugs now? Do you use drugs? He kept grilling my son and this was in the middle of the afternoon, and the dog didn't hit on anything which was no surprise, but the whole thing really perplexed my son. Now don't get me wrong my son is no angel, he has had his share of tickets, but this was just, different. What bugged him the most was the cop asking him, more than once, if he had ever been arrested for violence. It caused him to ask me, and other family members if he looked mean or something.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

[edit on 27-7-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
British military personal are take part in the event too.

A similar exercise was carried out in the early 2000s, a military style raid was carried out on a city in Texas. FEMA have stated this exercise is to give the military, and government, preparation for another major disease.

FEMA did use swine flu as an example.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join