It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema has somthing big planned ! ...but why ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see
It's like the Earthquake drill we used to do in school... just a prep....

Easy boy......

Hey, what if they say "It's a drill",....would you go into one of those camps?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

So that when a real disaster happens, FEMA are ready and able to go in and save your miserable rear end. Else you would be complaaining again that they were not ready as you did after New Orleans/Katrina. Simple really.

I'm all for it being a harmless prep drill. Prefer it actually. But taken together with all the other pieces of info and "coincidence" it makes me wonder. It's also altogether possible that this whole line of supposition is a froth 'em up into fear kind of thing. Me, I'm not afraid-whatever happens happens, I'm just paying attention. The good thing about this is that we don't have to wait for very long to prove it right or wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Would you all rather our government not recognize that there are a number of different natural (let alone man made) disasters that can strike our country? And as a result not train emergency response units on a national level, then God forbid something superly massive actually occur?

This country's military, law enforcement and emergency management units train on a daily bases for every forseeable crisis imaginable. That could involve detainment camps, "stackable coffins", detainee pamphlets, MREs, and so on. Yes, all very scary stuff when you don't know what or who it is used for, but it is the nature of the beast that is preperation for anything and everything. Yes, units could receive training that suggests riot control, and civil unrest in situations tailing such a natural disaster. Isn't this something we want?

God forbid something does happen, that results in chaos in the street, and us not be prepared to deal with that.

And I like Nephi's avatar... hiya.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Apparently FEMA has had this in the works since 2008,

en.wikipedia.org...

n a report filed in November 2008, The U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency warned that a serious earthquake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone could result in "the highest economic losses due to a natural disaster in the United States," further predicting "widespread and catastrophic" damage across Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and particularly Tennessee, where a 7.7 magnitude quake or greater would cause damage to tens of thousands of structures affecting water distribution, transportation systems, and other vital infrastructure.[21] The earthquake is expected to also result in many thousands of fatalities, with more than 4,000 of the fatalities expected in Memphis alone.

So it could just be them just ensuring their own job security. It is weird though that some scientists seem to think the fault is "shutting down." Its not moving hardly at all anymore, apparently, although Im not sure why they think that means its shutting down. Couldnt it also just mean its "stuck" and pressure is building up? Earthquake people dont mock me too much, I have no idea, thats why there is a question mark after that. Im asking if it could be that rather than the fault shutting down.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Yes, it's because the New Madrid faultline is expected to go anytime now - meaning from now, to around 20 years from now, according to the best minds they have on the subject.
For obvious reasons (initial panic, economy, infrastructure, etc, etc) they're not going to just ask everyone to move somewhere else for up to twenty years.

It's certainly something everyone in the area, and in their right minds, should be preparing for, at least in some form or another and as best they are able.

But, like the ideaology many Californians seem to have - when it happens, it happens!
There's simply no point living a long life full of fear, when you can potentially live just as long a life, without the worry.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

I find that interesting because I still have the April catalog for "Emergency Essentials" and it states how "Mountain House" is out things due to high demand. I find this odd because with the economy people are purchasing things in bits and pieces not bulk; unless someone like Bill Gates purchased the rest. I also have the March issue and things looked fine in there so they are saying that it was an order far beyond predictions. I love it when nothing ever matches up makes me feel like I am not udderly insane.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
what if these goobers are involved??? "...On that day, Keitt says, a great earthquake will roll across the Earth. The dead will be spit out of their tombs, and Jesus will arrive to take "the elect" with him to heaven. Everybody else will have a pretty bad five months to endure before the world officially ends on Oct. 21.."

www.dispatch.com...

nice article, with all the buzz going around its an easy way to make a buck
Many ppl innertwine numbers and dates around to their liking to get their desired outcome though but who knows

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

Originally posted by Violater1

[iOriginally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by chancemusky

really ? has Fema ever done this before ? sounds like a big wast of tax payers money to me , like i said why was this not shown in the MSM ?

First off, I find your avatar suspect for anti-American sentiment.
Secondly, your signature "FBI" reinforces may assumption that all your trying to do is sensationalize a national drill.
And cast dispersions in order to cause some for of panic or rift.
No star, no flag, no way

Nothing here folks.
Move along.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

really !!!! HOW IS MY AVATAR ANTI AMERICAN ? CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS !!!!!

a national Drill that has not been show on the msm , and that mostly consist of private sector people ! go read the article

I have no idea why he would think this is anti American. Some people just see writing they dont recognise and immediately hate. Pretty narrow minded, but thats the world we live in unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

I have no idea why he would think this is anti American. Some people just see writing they dont recognise and immediately hate. Pretty narrow minded, but thats the world we live in unfortunately.

I agree, but I think it is more insidious and racist than that: they see Arabic and Cyrillic, assume a Russian Muslim and then start thinking it is anti-American and immediately hate.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Great find!

I didn't read it all, but this is a huge signal.

Sounds like something they do every year. But I never heard of it before.

"200th anniversary of 1811 quake" is so much PR!

Someone in FEMA thinks something like this could really happen, or they wouldn't bother to stage a nationwide drill.

Funny that Rev. Camping predicted something big in May. Maybe this is it!

Always the possibility that this will serve as cover for a real false flag op, but we won't know that until it happens. Someone could leak the plans but they would undoubtedly be accused of lying.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
May I point out just a tad bit of information. Wasn't "NORAD" running "drills" on 9/11. Didn't they have a pretty good "reason" to fail miserably at incepting the hijacked planes. I'm just throwing that out there.

1 million people ain't much but its enough to keep a civilization going should s%$! really hit the fan. You take all your bankers and your business men and your government officials and we say "Hey! Lets have a drill on this day to be protected by the army and use the shelters we built!" ...while the rest of country goes to hell. Oh that was an odd coincidence, government and private sector off to the secure bunkers and we all say "Oh thats normal".

Sheep, blind sheep we are. Off to slaughter as if we expected our next meal to be behind the man with the butcher knife.

But thats just the conspiracy in me talking. I'm sure its nothing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Maybe they know something is going to happen and they want to practise rounding up people and transporting them to pre-designated holding places, or maybe something is in the process of being orchestrated to make a situation like that plausible and acceptable to the general populace. Have you seen the FEMA camps, the FEMA trains, and the FEMA stacks of black plastic coffins?

Some links to videos on youtube to FEMA camps, trains, and coffins.

www.google.co.nz...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GZHZ_en

www.google.co.nz...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GZHZ_en#q=fema+camps& fp=db166b4bfcbef475&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GZHZ_en

www.google.co.nz...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GZHZ_en

I didn't realize FEMA was over here in New Zealand when the Christchurch earthquake occurred, just seen it on the google search.

pimpinturtle.com...

portland.indymedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-4-2011 by kiwitina948 because: Added links

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Fox News in St. Louis ran this story on the morning news. Next Thursday (the 28th) will be a big earthquake drill. I say "about time"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone remember all the drills being conducted on 9/11? The military had all kinds of "exercises" going on that day, including "exercises" in case the TWIN TOWERS were ever hit by a commercial airliner. And what happens the day of that exercise?

So, this really worries me, cause I don't think they'd be doing an exercise if they had no reason to believe they would need that knowledge in the near future.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join